My Run Away Ch. 06

Story Info
Luke and Delilah's afterglow.
2.5k words
4.59
3.3k
1
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kpark2
kpark2
11 Followers

Thank you to celticturtle for editing my story for me! Sorry it took me awhile to post this chapter. Life has been very hectic for me, and I've been extremely busy. I'll try not to wait so long to post another chapter. Thank you to everyone who is enjoying my story and thank you so much for being patient with me.

****

Delilah had always thought that lying in bed naked after sex would be awkward but as she was cuddling with Luke that awkwardness faded. She snuggled closer to his chest.

"You okay?" Luke softly asked.

"I'm great." She smiled up at him.

"Was your first time as great as you wanted it to be?"

"Yes, it was. Thank you for being gentle with me."

"Of course. I would never, ever do anything to hurt you."

"So..."

"Yes?"

"So, are we together now...?" She shyly asked.

"After what we just did, you're asking that question?" He playfully said.

"Yes. I didn't want to get the wrong idea."

"Yes, Delilah. We're together. I'm going to be by your side until you tell me to go away. Even then, I'll still be by your side. I love you now and for always."

She softly caressed his cheek. "You're sweet you know that?"

He chuckled. "Only to you."

"Aren't I lucky then?" She giggled.

"Your giggle is adorable."

"Not uh." She shook her head no.

"Baby, you're absolutely flawless from head to toe."

"If you say so."

"I do."

She smiled and rubbed her thumb along his cheek. She looked into his eyes and saw him staring back into hers. She slightly blushed and averted her eyes.

"So, I think I can stop isolating myself from your men. Like I said earlier, they are loyal to you. I should be able to trust them not to harm me. Especially since when we entered, everyone was cheering."

"You know I have warned them not to touch or approach you without my permission."

"I know baby, but what if that could help me be more comfortable here? If I'm going to be staying here for a long time, then I should at least be comfortable. Plus, I could be useful."

"Yes, you can." He smirked as he planted a soft kiss on her lips.

As they kissed, there was a knock on the door. Luke softly groaned.

"Hang on!" Luke shouted.

He fumbled to get the covers over them. He didn't want any more to see Delilah's gloriousness. She was for his eyes only. She was embarrassed and her cheeks flushed a cherry red. He threw the blankets on them and made sure nothing was revealed. She buried her face into his chest to hide her embarrassment.

"What is it?" Luke yelled.

There was a pause but one of his men opened the door slightly. "Sir—"

Luke cut him off. "Is this urgent or can it wait until morning?"

"It could probably wait—"

Luke interrupted him again. "Then whatever it is, I'll deal with it in the morning."

"Yes, sir." He shut the door as he left.

Luke sighed and Delilah looked up at him.

"You could've gone."

"No. I'm not leaving you alone anymore. I'm not going to make the same mistake. I can't lose you, Delilah."

"I can't lose you either, Luke."

"Let's get some rest."

They moved into in a spooning position. He was behind her holding her close. He put his arm out straight, so she could use it as a pillow. She leaned back into his warm embrace. He wrapped his other arm around her abdomen holding her securely. She placed one arm on top of his arm that was wrapped around her. She placed her other hand on his arm she was laying on.

This was the first night that both slept peacefully. The next morning came and Delilah woke before Luke. She rubbed her eyes softly and quietly yawned. As she was waking herself up, she felt something against her left butt cheek. She realized that it was Luke's erection. She bit her lip softly and blushed. She liked the sensation, but she couldn't help feeling embarrassed.

Luke woke up and saw Delilah in front of him. He smiled and kissed her neck softly. She was surprised because she didn't know he was awake. She turned her head to look at him and he smiled at her.

"Good morning, beautiful." His morning voice was deep and raspy.

"Good morning baby."

"How are you feeling?" He softly rubbed her stomach causing her to get goosebumps.

"I'm good. I don't have to ask you how you're doing." She giggled.

"Why's that?"

"Your friend down there." She blushed.

It took him a second to understand what she was saying. He realized his erection was pressing against her.

"I'm sorry about that." He started to move away, but she stopped him.

"No, don't."

"You sure?"

"I'm sure. It feels good." She bit the corner of her bottom lip.

He smirked and moved his hand to her chin. He softly pulled her bottom lip from her teeth. She watched him carefully wondering what he was going to do next. He looked into her eyes then down to her lips. She closed the space between them and kissed him passionately. He followed her pace and slid his hand to her jawline resting his thumb beside her ear.

As their kiss intensified, she pulled away to catch her breath. He smiled and let her take a break.

"I want to try something." She hesitantly said.

"Go ahead."

She turned her body to face him. She pushed him back, so he laid on his back. He was surprised by her sudden action, but he stayed still out of curiosity. She moved on top of him straddling his hips. She leaned down and started kissing his neck. He ran his fingers through her hair. She kissed lower down his chest noticing faded scars on his ribcage. She softly kissed all of them. He smiled when he saw her kiss his scars.

After she kissed all of them, she continued her way down. She kissed and gently sucked each of his ab muscles. She reached his v-line and he noticed what her intentions were. He stopped her.

"You sure you want to do that?"

"Yes, unless you don't want me to."

"You can. I wanted to make sure you wanted to. I don't want you to feel obligated to do this."

"I want to."

She continued to kiss his v-line. She gently sucked on his left side leaving a light hickey. Then she did the same on the right side. He bit his lip as she did and ran both of his hands through her hair. Seeing his reaction, she moved down to his erection. She had never done this before, but she wanted to give it a try. She gently grabbed the shaft in her small hand. She flattened her tongue and licked his tip lightly. He gently gripped her hair. She watched his facial expressions. She didn't know if she would be able to take all of him in her mouth but that wasn't going to stop her from trying.

She took his tip in her mouth. She softly sucked and swirled her tongue around. He groaned in pleasure. That encouraged her to take more of him. She wrapped her mouth around a few more inches of him. She swirled her tongue around more of him little by little, unaware of how much she had taken. She was concentrated on him. She already had more than half of him in her mouth. She tried to slide the rest in, but accidentally gagged herself. She pulled away and turned her head to the side to cough.

He quickly sat up when he heard her gag. He rubbed her back as she coughed. Embarrassed she didn't dare to look at him. She feared he would be mad at her for not being able to take all of him. He gently moved her head forcing her to look at him.

"Don't be embarrassed. It's okay. I'm not mad at you. In fact, you did amazing."

"Really?"

"Really." He reassured her. "Come on, let's go take a shower."

He stood holding his hand out for her. She took his hand and crawled off the bed. As they walked to the bathroom, she couldn't help but feel bad. He reached inside the shower and turned on the water to warm. As they waited for it to heat up, she looked down at the ground.

"I'm sorry."

"Delilah, you don't have to apologize." He stuck his hand under the water to test the temperature.

"I can't help it. I got you hot and bothered for nothing."

He stepped into the shower. "Delilah, get in here."

She walked into the shower with her eyes still lowered. She stood towards the back while he was under the water. He looked over at her and sighed softly. He approached her and picked her up under her arms. He lifted her up and backed her up against the back wall. He moved his hands down to grip her ass. She grabbed his shoulders and looked at him surprised.

"Luke, what are—"

He interrupted her by kissing her deeply. She started kissing him back as she wrapped her legs around his waist tightly. She moved her hands into his hair softly gripping it. As the heat rose in the room, so did their kiss. Luke ran his tongue across her bottom lip. She gave him entrance and their tongues explored each other's mouths. He pulled away from their kiss and looked into her eyes.

"Do you want to?"

"Luke, you don't have to ask."

"I'm asking because I might not be as gently as I was last night." He said as he aligned himself up with her slit. "I want to make sure you're okay with me being rougher."

"Just fuck me already."

Without any hesitation, he slammed into her. She gasped and pulled him into a deep kiss. He sped up his thrusts and she leaned her head back against the wall. She moaned as she felt her orgasm creep up inside of her.

"Fuck! Luke don't stop!"

After hearing this, he sped up and went harder. She moaned his name as the orgasm rushed through her. He slowed down his pace to ride her orgasm out. He pulled out of her and set her down. She was confused about what he was doing. He turned her around, so her back was facing him. He bent her over and grabbed her hips as he slid back into her. She gasped when she felt him go deeper in her. She didn't think it was possible for it to go further in.

As he gripped her hips, he started to thrust harder and faster. He could feel himself get closer, but he wanted to hold it as long as he could. He wanted to make sure she was satisfied. He didn't want her to feel bad about not being able to take him.

Her moans turned him on more. He slapped her ass causing her to gasp. He couldn't hold back anymore as he released himself in her as his orgasm flowed through him. Feeling him finish in her, threw her over the edge one more time as another orgasm hit her.

As they calmed down, he pulled out of her and helped her stand up. She turned around facing him wrapping her arms around his torso. He held her close to his body and slowly moved them under the water.

"Let's actually shower now." He chuckled.

"Yes, because someone got us dirty." She giggled.

After they finished washing their bodies and hair, Luke turned off the water. Stepping out of the shower, Luke started to dry her off. She smiled and stood still. When she was dry, she started to dry him off. She wrapped the towel around her as she walked out of the bathroom. He followed her out.

As they walked in their closet, Delilah realized that she only had a couple of outfits. She rubbed the back of her neck and sighed softly.

Looking over at her, Luke said, "What's wrong babe?"

"I don't have enough shirts and only one more pair of pants, but it's okay. I'll just wash the dirty ones."

"I'll take you shopping baby. Until then you can wear one of my shirts."

"You sure?"

"Of course. It will be big on you though."

"I don't mind." She smiled.

"Pick whichever one you want."

She picked a black button up with thin vertical red stripes. She grabbed her skinny blue jeans and a clean bra and pair of panties. She dropped her towel and started getting dressed. Luke leaned up against the wall and watched her. She didn't notice him looking until she turned to look at him.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I'm just looking at my sexy woman."

She blushed. "Shush and get dressed."

"Sure thing." He teasingly said as he removed his towel.

She blushed even more. She stepped back so he could get to his clothes. He grabbed a red button up with thin vertical black stripes, a pair of black slacks, along with clean boxers. He tucked the front of his shirt into the front of his pants, but he didn't button the top three buttons. He turned around and saw Delilah starring.

"Yes?" He chuckled.

"Nothing, I'm just looking at my smoking hot man."

"Oh, really?" He approached her and placed his hands on her hips.

She smiled. "Really."

"As long as you like what you see."

"I do." Rising to her tiptoes, she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You're so beautiful." He pulled her closer.

"I'm glad you think so."

"I'll keep telling you, you're beautiful until you learn to believe it."

"You'll be saying that forever then."

"I'm fine with that."

"You're going to get tired of saying it."

"No, I won't because I'm telling the truth. You're absolutely beautiful."

She smiled and shook her head. "Let's go down. You're late again."

"It's fine. No one will question my authority again."

She nodded and he leaned down gently kissing her lips. They broke the hug and walked out of the closet. As they left their room, Luke held Delilah's hand causing her to blush. She held onto his hand and they rode the elevator down to his office.

"I have a little bit of stuff to do then I can take you to get more clothes."

"I can help you again if you'd like."

"I'd love your help."

He smiled and walked to his chair sitting down. Her chair was still beside him, so she walked over and sat down. His desk was a mess after figuring out a plan to rescue her. She smiled at how much thought he put into getting her back. He cleared off stuffed the best he could, but there was still a mess from all the workload on his desk.

"Well, I guess let's get to it." He sighed.

"It's okay. I'm here, so it'll go by faster. Don't worry."

They started to get to work on the papers in front of them.


kpark2
kpark2
11 Followers