My Run Away Ch. 07

Story Info
Luke and Delilah go shopping but what happens next.
2.7k words
4.58
3.1k
1
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kpark2
kpark2
11 Followers

Thank you to celticturtle for editing my story for me! Sorry it took me awhile again. I promise I'll post the next chapter quicker. I hope everyone is still enjoying the story. Thank you to everyone who has been patient and waited for the next chapter.

* * * * *

After awhile Luke and Delilah finally finished the stack of paperwork on his desk. Delilah was placing papers in folders while Luke was talking about a contract deal with Michael. She wasn't paying attention as she was concentrated on not messing up since these were important papers. She still didn't understand why he didn't just use his computer on his desk to cut down on this much paperwork.

She eventually finished and closed the cabinet. Rising to her feet, she patted the dust off her and sat back in her seat beside Luke. She looked over at the two men talking about business. She noticed how hard working and dedicated they both were to work. She moved her eyes to Luke and couldn't believe she didn't notice how attractive his side profile was before. His strong defined jawline could cut glass along with a sharp shaped nose. She stopped herself before her thoughts caused her to drag him to the bedroom.

She rolled her shoulder blades back a little deciding to work the kinks out of her back. She twisted to her right side causing the top part of her back to make loud popping sounds. Then she twisted to her left side making the rest of her back pop as well. When she was done, they both looked at her. She moved her neck both sides causing it to pop.

"Does that not hurt you?" Michael spoke up.

Looking at him, she said, "No, not really. It feels good actually."

"I'm surprised you didn't break something with how loud that crack was." Luke said as he felt her back.

She giggled and shook her head at their reaction.

"So, you're telling me you never cracked any bone in your body before?"

"Maybe on accident." Luke and Michael said in unison.

"Just get back to your discussion." She laughed as she shook her head.

As they returned to their conversation about contracts and new shipments someone knocked on the door and Luke told them to come in. The man walked inside the office and looked at Luke.

"Sir, can you step out for a second. The men need your help."

"Okay, Marcus. I'll be right there." Luke nodded to him and looked at Michael.

"I'll be right back. Stay here with Delilah."

Michael nodded and Luke made his way to Marcus. They left and closed the door behind them. Michael looked over at Delilah who had a worried expression.

"Everything's going to be okay Delilah."

Looking at him, she smiled, "Thank you Michael. You know besides Luke you're the only one that has been nice to me."

"Well, Jake is an asshole and a coward, but you haven't really got to talk to the other men. There are some good guys here. But you'll always have Luke and me."

"I'm very grateful for that. For the other guys, I understand why Luke doesn't want them near me. I don't blame him for making them keep their distances from me. I just can't help but think the whole situation with Jake and Dave is my fault. I mean it started because I was scared that a guy was touching me, and I just linked it to my father's abuse." She sighed.

"Delilah you can't blame yourself. What your father did to you was because he's messed up. You didn't do anything. You can't blame yourself because of someone else's decisions. Plus, you made a choice to get away from that. Most people stay stuck like that forever."

"I know but I can't help but think it is. It was just me. My brother didn't get any of the abuse. So, it has to be me, right?"

"Delilah, no. It wasn't you. I promise you that it wasn't you."

"How are you so sure?"

"I went through a similar situation. I blamed myself a lot for what my parents did to me. It took me awhile before I realized that it wasn't me. I didn't do anything wrong. They just took their anger and aggression out on me. They couldn't have the life they wanted, so they took it out on their child."

"I'm so sorry, Michael."

"Don't be. I'm okay now. It took meeting Luke to understand that, but without him I wouldn't be here today. He tries to help all the people he can. Which is why he created this gang to give people a second chance at life."

"Everyone here looks up to him, don't they?"

"Yes, ma'am they do."

"Even though he thinks they hate him or want to go against him. If I can eventually not blame myself for my father, then he can eventually learn that his men adore him, right?"

"He'll eventually. Just like you, the only way you'll stop blaming yourself is to realize it wasn't your fault."

"It will take awhile, but I will."

"From my experiences, it may take you time to heal."

"Thank you, Michael."

"You don't have to thank me. I'm lucky to have you as friend."

"Friend...?"

"Yeah." He chuckled. "Unless you don't want to be."

"No, no. I do. I just never had one." She smiled. "Friend. I like the sound of that."

"Then I'll be the best friend for you that I can."

She smiled and Luke walked back into the office. They both turned to look at him.

"Everything good, sir?"

"Yeah. Some men brought in a couple new guys while they were out."

"Would you like me to lend a hand?"

"First, were we finished with our business?"

"Yes, sir. We planned everything for the next few shipments. We also decided on which contracts to sign and which ones to get rid of."

"Then yes, you can go help them. They'll probably need your help. Make sure they're not too hard on the newbies. Plus, I promised I'd take Delilah to get more clothes."

"Yes, sir. I can watch over everything while you're gone."

"Thank you, Michael."

Michael nodded and stood up taking his leave. Luke looked over at Delilah.

"You ready babe?"

"Yes sir." She stood up and walked over to him.

He chuckled. "You don't have to call me sir."

"I know." She giggled.

"Let's go." He held his hand out for her to take. She smiled as she held his hand interlocking their fingers together.

They walked out of his office and out front to his car. This car was different from what he and Michael drove to rescue her. The car was an Audi R8 grey with black trim. It was shiny and smooth like it was brand new. Delilah looked at it with amazement.

"This is yours?"

"Yeah, why? Do you not like it?"

"Like it? I love it. It's absolutely beautiful."

He smiled. "I'm glad you love it then."

She tried to open her door, but he stopped her.

"As long as you're with me, I'm opening the doors for you."

She smiled and moved her hand away. He opened her door and placed his hand on top of the inside of the door, so she didn't hit her head. She slipped inside the car and when she was settled, he shut the door. He made his way to his door getting in as well.

She buckled herself up as he started up the car. He drove with one hand on the wheel and the other hand on the gear shift. She placed her hand on top of his as she looked out the window. This was the first time since she arrived at her new home that she had left the building willingly.

He flipped his hand over to hold hers causing her to smile. After about 30 minutes of a drive, they arrived at the mall. He parked the car near the front. He got out of the car, walked over to her side, and opened her door. She looked up at him and held her hand out. He smiled and took the hand that she was holding out to him. They made their way inside and she was surprised by how large the mall was inside.

"Where would you like to go first?"

"I don't want to get too much, but I do need a little bit of everything."

"Okay well let's start with shirts and pants then we can go get you some bras and panties."

"I'm surprised you'd want to go shopping for bras and panties with me."

"Why is that?"

"I thought guys didn't like doing that kind of shopping."

"I don't mind. Plus, I can help pick out some." He smirked.

She playfully rolled her eyes. "Ahh that's why."

He smiled. "Not the only reason. You're the reason."

"Hmm okay. Well let's start with JC Penney's."

He agreed and he led her towards the store. They entered the store, and she started to look around. She found a few things that she liked, but she wasn't sure if it would flatter her body type. He noticed that she put back the shirts with a slight pout.

"Do you not want it?"

"I do but I don't think it will look good on me."

"Why not? Those would look amazing on you."

"Really?" She looked up at him. "They don't look like they would go with my shape."

"Sweetheart you're absolutely stunning. You can pull off anything you want."

"Okay... but it's your fault if you don't like how I dress."

"Babe only get it if you want it. I'm just telling you that you don't have to be insecure because you're utterly beautiful."

She smiled and pulled the shirts she was looking at back off the rack. One of them was a white crop top with thin black stripes. She picked another that was a black spaghetti strap top with sunflowers on it, but it hugged the breast area then flowed down. The last one she picked was black and red tie-dyed crop top with an alien patch over the left side of the chest.

"You can get more shirts than just three."

"I know, but I don't want to spend a lot of your money."

"I have plenty of money. You don't have to worry about that."

"But it's yours."

"No, it's ours. What's mine is yours now."

She continued to look at shirts. She picked out a few plain T-shirts and some plain V-necks. They walked over towards the pants and shorts. She picked ripped black, light denim, and dark denim high-waisted shorts. She chose pink and blue drawstring shorts. The pants took her a little longer because the pants on her either fit too long or they looked like capris. She found high-waisted dark denim bell-bottoms. She also chose black ripped skinny jeans along with tight pair of black track pants.

Looking at Luke she said, "I think I'm good with shirts and bottoms."

"Let's go check out then."

They made their way to the register line. They had to wait for a few minutes with two people in front of them. One of the girls in front of them kept looking back to look at Luke. Delilah noticed that the girl looked about four or five times. The girl turned forward to whisper something to her friend she was with. She turned back and walked up to Luke and Delilah.

"Hello, my name is Kate, I just wanted to say your bodyguard is really hot. Could I have his number?"

Delilah looked at her confused. "What? Bodyguard?"

"Yeah, the guy beside you."

"I'm not her bodyguard. I'm her boyfriend. Sorry, but no you can't have my number."

"Oh, I'm so sorry." Kate turned around and went back to her friend.

Delilah and Luke looked at each other confused on what just happened. He leaned down and kissed her on top of her head. He softly whispered against her head.

"I don't look that much older than you, do I?"

She laughed and shook her head. "No baby, you don't. Plus, there's not that many years between us."

"I know but that made me feel old."

"You're not old, silly."

"You're right. If I was old, you wouldn't be with me."

"How do you know?"

"I highly doubt you'd date me if I was older than what I am."

She shrugged. "You never know."

He smiled and kissed her head again. After a few minutes, it was their turn in line. Delilah set the clothes on the counter and moved over with Luke towards the register. After the cashier rang up everything, she said the total and Luke slipped his card into the register. After it was paid, Luke carried the bags then grabbed Delilah's hand as they left the store.

"Where do you want to go for your bras and panties?"

"Um, I'm not sure. I don't mind really."

"How about Victoria Secret since we're at the mall?"

"But those are expensive."

"What did I say about worrying about money sweetie?"

"Not to worry about it."

"Exactly, so is that okay with you?"

She nodded and they walked in the direction of the next stop.

They walked inside Victoria Secret and Delilah began looking around. Luke followed close to her while looking around himself. He noticed a few that he would be interested to see her wear. She stopped to check out a display that had set of bras and panties.

She saw a deep red bra that had a matching thong. There was a black band around the bottom of the bra, and the top of the thong. She was unsure if the thong would be comfortable. She noticed one beside it was black with a pale pink lace trim all around the bra and panties. She glanced at Luke to see which one he seemed interested in. He wasn't looking at either of them. He was staring at the third option. The set was of a black razorback bra with the word pink written across the cups along with a set of boy shorts.

She was surprised to see that he would be interested in that set compared to the other two. He moved his gaze to her and was startled to see her glancing back at him. She was amused at his reaction.

"What? I can't look at you now?"

"No, you can. I wasn't expecting you to be looking back."

"I was intrigued to figure out which one caught your eye. I'm surprised though."

"Why's that?"

"I thought guys wanted something like a thong but for you it's boy shorts."

"Well yeah, a thong is nice because I could see your ass more, but boy shorts fit snug plus the bottom of the cheeks would peek out a little. It would be a little tease."

"Then I should get those right?" She laughed as she picked them up.

"If you want them, yes. Buy whatever you think will be comfortable for you. That's the most important thing. No matter how much I like something, if you're not comfortable, then there's no point to it."

"And this is why I love you." She smiled and kissed his cheek.

He was shocked by those three words that left her mouth. She looked at him confused.

"What? Why are you shocked?"

"Say that again?"

"Why are you shocked?" She said confused.

"No before that."

"And this is why I love you?"

"Yes, that. Say the last three words."

"I love you." She giggled. "You act like I never said that to you."

"You haven't. That was your first time saying it to me."

"Really?" She nervously smiled.

"I love you, Delilah." He pulled her into his arms hugging her.

"I love you, Luke." She snuggled her head into his chest.

"Delilah?" A man's voice spoke.

Luke and Delilah turned their heads to the source of the voice. Delilah's body tensed up. Luke noticed her grip and turned his attention to her. He saw the panic in her eyes.

"Do you know him?"

"He's...my brother."

kpark2
kpark2
11 Followers