All Comments on 'My Runaway Sister'

by VanillaExtract

Sort by:
  • 210 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a fucking rapist asshole he turned out to be.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

As many have said, Chris became a total dick towards the end. Was kind of hoping he wouldn't get the pussy by that point, but of course, life is good to the assholes more often than not. There was at least a bit of humour in there. Not the most plausible ending but it gave me a chuckle. I mean he was all like "you're my sister, we can't fuck" for so long but then he does a 180 and he's suddenly comfortable with something like his mum walking in and delivering a casual comedic response, "just collecting rent". Yeah, OK, sure.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved it. The sister encouraged him to fuck her, walking around in panties. A man can only take so much. Letting him know he could jerk off around her, id fuck her too. Please write part 2. Do they stay together ? Does the mum accept it ? How jealous is Dale of the brother ?

kaotic2kaotic26 months ago

The last two parts ruined it.

LechemanLecheman5 months ago

Hmm so, the MC is a coldhearted arsehole that appears incapable of showing any love or compassion for his sister.

His mother is an idiot listening to her boyfriend and not protecting her daughter.

The daughter's portrayal is conveyed in the worst way when all she needed was love and protection from her brother.

A sad story indeed!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think it’s fair for commenters to note that this is non-consent. It’s not for everyone, not for me to be honest, but the author made it clear that’s what’s happening and we cannot ding someone for honesty.

.

Overall, I think the timeline is a bit too compressed and the feelings that Lori has for Chris is a bit too rushed. I think you have something here and the ability to bring it to fruition, but it didn’t coalesce here.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

YOU'LL GET USED TO IT !!! What an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story with a great ending. 5 stars!

Bill S.

AlehandriysAlehandriysabout 2 months ago

"I really wanted to stay," she whispered into my ear. "If you had played your cards right, I would have done anything."

That's right)But he will introduce himself as a loser who constantly apologizes.Pathetic.

Baqfid12Baqfid1223 days ago

Really good until the end

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVanillaExtract@VanillaExtract
4/24/24 Hello, all. I've been hard at work on a new story, Sinful Sister. It's 60k words of sexy sibling fun! Due out Summer 2024 at Smashwords, and I'll release it here on Literotica in Summer 2025. Those of you who buy it early will give me motivation to go on writing these ...