All Comments on 'My Runaway Sister'

by VanillaExtract

Sort by:
  • 210 Comments
Baqfid12Baqfid1223 days ago

Really good until the end

AlehandriysAlehandriysabout 2 months ago

"I really wanted to stay," she whispered into my ear. "If you had played your cards right, I would have done anything."

That's right)But he will introduce himself as a loser who constantly apologizes.Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story with a great ending. 5 stars!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

YOU'LL GET USED TO IT !!! What an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think it’s fair for commenters to note that this is non-consent. It’s not for everyone, not for me to be honest, but the author made it clear that’s what’s happening and we cannot ding someone for honesty.

.

Overall, I think the timeline is a bit too compressed and the feelings that Lori has for Chris is a bit too rushed. I think you have something here and the ability to bring it to fruition, but it didn’t coalesce here.

LechemanLecheman5 months ago

Hmm so, the MC is a coldhearted arsehole that appears incapable of showing any love or compassion for his sister.

His mother is an idiot listening to her boyfriend and not protecting her daughter.

The daughter's portrayal is conveyed in the worst way when all she needed was love and protection from her brother.

A sad story indeed!

kaotic2kaotic26 months ago

The last two parts ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved it. The sister encouraged him to fuck her, walking around in panties. A man can only take so much. Letting him know he could jerk off around her, id fuck her too. Please write part 2. Do they stay together ? Does the mum accept it ? How jealous is Dale of the brother ?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

As many have said, Chris became a total dick towards the end. Was kind of hoping he wouldn't get the pussy by that point, but of course, life is good to the assholes more often than not. There was at least a bit of humour in there. Not the most plausible ending but it gave me a chuckle. I mean he was all like "you're my sister, we can't fuck" for so long but then he does a 180 and he's suddenly comfortable with something like his mum walking in and delivering a casual comedic response, "just collecting rent". Yeah, OK, sure.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a fucking rapist asshole he turned out to be.

LoonytuneLoonytune11 months ago

I agree with one of your other commenters it was a really good story until the end for 6pages he's a caring big brother then at the end he doesn't five a dam about hurting his sister it's to put of character

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

That was a f@#&king GREAT story. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Would be nice if this story got a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really good until the last page but for me Chris' treatment was then out of character and very unpleasant. I was poised to give it 5 by the 3 I gave it was more than it was worth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. The ending made mw laugh. Nice twist at the end

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

Good fun was had by all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Last page and a half ruined the entire story. Fuck off

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't people shut their doors. How can anyone open it from outside?? This is so silly

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dude this story is a replica of the other and I want you to know you had a good story till you made it to where I'd exicute the dude seriously good job at killing the mood please please stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This female character is an emotionally abusive and manipulative individual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good writing, interesting characters, compelling plot and overall a decent story. Got halfway through.

1. When girls say they didnt know they were teasing their male counterparts they arent telling the truth.

2. Sister was playing with his emotions and trying to manipulate him to allow her to stay.

3. When the sister was speaking to the mother, mid stay, she was more taunting her mother than being some sort of victim.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

I didn't like the abusive side of Chris that reared its ugly head at the very end. There was no good reason for him to abuse Lori and use her like that. I would have given you a 5 if you had written it to show Lori and Chris becoming closer in their relationship and being tender with each other. I ended up hating Chris and his selfishness before the story ended. 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ANOTHER SKANK FEMALE CHARACTER

TRAILER PARK TRASH

BROTHER IS WIMP LOSER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If y'all don't like non con don't read it lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He's a big jerk. Doesn't deserve a loving sister.

gkrishnagkrishnaabout 2 years ago

Yeah the ending kinda ruins it. He never seemed like the greatest brother in any case, never really seeemed to care about how she's doing or feeling, but at least he had basic respet for her and some human decency. Suddenly he loses both near the end and the story takes an unnecessary, disappointing turn.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Flippin' Hilarious!

11/10 Non-Cons!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was headed in an interesting direction, she opened her heart up to him, bared her feelings about him, then he just takes advantage of her and goes all macho asshat on her, completely ruining. What a major mistake. I feel like crying for the poor girl, in love with a guy that essentially blackmails her, instead of loving her back. Fuck, this sucked.

bigurnbigurnabout 2 years ago

This might have supposed to have been funny, but Chris was an asshole. An extremely cruel asshole. They both may have been perverts, but that level of cruelty is never justified.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hahahhaha, best ending ever.

GlenmonGlenmonover 2 years ago

Still waiting for the sequel

dgandedgandeover 2 years ago

Fantastic writing, storyline, character development, and the building of emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seriously I didn't liked it. He is such an asshole.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(11/14/2021) Well now, I guess Chris got what Dale wanted. Lori got what she wanted and it was good for her (ouch). Funny ending. Do you think Sarah will come to visit? 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A sequel for this would be fucking amazing.

Censored1Censored1over 2 years ago

It’s tagged as non-con. If you don’t like it, don’t read it. No one’s forcing y’all. As far as I’m concerned, I enjoyed it. ;)

TheOldStudTheOldStudover 2 years ago

Five stars for the writing and one star for the outcome...

Royse69Royse69about 3 years ago

5 stars

I am not a writer or editor so my opinion is just from a no body

As far as the rape parts go, the shower part he was wrong but hw as also right, he told her that if she did the things she was doing to other people she would have been treated worse. in the last part its not she wanted him to stop because she didnt want sex, she was hurting do to his size. She was willing to have sex later which would still hurt her, she had to get use to sex, especially if she truly wanted to be with a big man.

I will say it was a little long for a 3 day adventure. I was ready to throw her ass out by page 4 or 5. A little long on the teasing. Even hand jobs and blow jobs wouldnt satisfy anyone with all that teasing.

overall it was a very good story ..... Thank you

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

I liked it but the ending was somewhat gross. Why make her pregnant. He is an asshole.

Morning after pill required right now.

3/5 because he essentially raped her.

andrewm57andrewm57about 3 years ago

Great until he turned into an abusive asshole. And No means No!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great until the end.

This piece was extremely good until the end. You made Chris completely do a 180 and I honestly have no idea why. He went from being super reserved and making Lori make all of the moves and then you make him put her through pain and suffering with the anal and vaginal sex? It makes no sense. Not to mention that any readers immersion gets broken when one partner is clearly saying no and saying is over and over again. Especially when the whole story up until the last 10% was clearly not a rape piece which I don’t even know why people like that it’s so fucked. I didn’t like when he almost fucked her in the shower either. I thought these characters had good development especially when she admits that she is in love with him and just wanted her brother back after he left home. You completely broke all immersion by practically letting Chris rape her. Also, why is Chris nearly a deadbeat? I get he left home at 18 but it’s been years since then. Why does he act like he’s on the verge of being homeless all the time and why is he such a slob? I know it’s uncommon to leave a long critique like this but I’m ok this site specifically because this hits niche stuff a lot more than porn does so immersion is kind of important especially when you only have words to keep the imagination running.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Why does he have to be such a jerk?

Agree with Rose! Much better if hadn't abused her so badly. Once he penetrated her ass lost any etotic interest...

PeachRose1978PeachRose1978over 3 years ago
Men being asswholes

This is not the first one where you make the man an ass. And not caring about the women's need to keep from getting pregnant, that's really bad. I enjoy your writing over all, but you have something that could make it so much better by writing with a decent guy. I hope you continue to write. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WTH

What a load of rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I couldn't even finish page 1.

He's such an Asshole.

He moved out and ran away as soon as he hit 18, because of Dale and his mom.

And now he can't understand/ignores why the sister was running away and "begs" for shelter? and calls the mom to rat her out?

I don't get the point of making the brother act like such an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

My landlord walked in on me fucking my ex it's a real mood killer lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Rushed ending?

Crappy ending. The buildup was one of the best I read here. It was shattered by the seventh page. It almost looks like the author is trying to troll the reader. As if he wanted to punish them for enjoying his first five pages.

shollingshollingabout 4 years ago

I liked the premise a lot and it could have been one of my favorites but raping your sister and risking knocking her up out of pure selfishness is very uncool. What an ass the brother was, he should spend the rest of his life in prison.

SamAndRosySamAndRosyabout 4 years ago
On the whole not good

Raping your sister stinks and is a crime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
was good until he slammed it in....

was good until he slammed it in....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
bummer

good writing, good plot, but... you lost a star when he showed he was an ass. she wanted romance, he could have been easier with her instead of being a cold blooded prick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bro

That landlord is a bloody legend

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Happy ending does not cover the fact he is an asshole and a looser. Good dialog, smart girl...

littledoyouknowlittledoyouknowabout 5 years ago

I found it funny but I wish it was more romantic. I mean if you go for a happy end make it sweet. Well sweet and fucking dirty of course lol

Still nice reading you though.

Xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story

Really good story. I've been on this site for 10 years and this is a top 5 for me. The sister is hysterical. 90% of what she says is really, really funny.

I enjoyed this story so much that I'm afraid to read your other stories because I might not like them as much. This is one of the few excellent stories on this site. Keep up the good work. You have a new fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story but lacks eye contact

Bending her over is kind of boring, needs some missionary. Also makes it easier to make out during sex. Sequel would be nice where is gets or is knocked up, maybe have another female join in

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bad turned good

I thought the ending was funny but I have to agree with others here, but before that, I did like the ending because it was a happy ending. But ya he really changed at the but that is fair, he’s been teased for days so that’s okay but ya the fainting was good that gets rid of one person, the landlord can’t really d anything and I fell like as long as he gets rent he’s fine, the mother crying but I fell like dale would chase after or react differently so besides dales reaction and the landlords words the ending was pretty rational. Amazing job, I usually don’t like reading but I just started on page 4 and was interested enough to read all of, you have done an amazing job can’t wait till I check if you have another work.

Hawkmoon722Hawkmoon722over 5 years ago
7/10

This story was actually really good. I liked how Lori was easing him into all of the sexual stuff, and while it wasn’t revealed til the end that her motives were much more than just renting the room, I could tell she did have feelings for him to some extent. My gripe, however, is with how you brush over rape. I really think joking about it is jarring and disrespectful, and it really pulled me out of the story. In addition, the way that Chris ends up deflowering Lori is just very sickening. I don’t know if non-con is a kink of yours, but maybe give a warning next time. Also as a side note, I feel like you were aiming for black comedy for this story, especially at the end, but maybe try something more serious and angsty, I’m sure you can pull it off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ha!

I LOVED THE ENDING

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

ending was bad but before that.. was fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Had something going till the end.

Abusive at best, genuine sexual assault is more like it.

An intriguing story that ended as pathetic shite that had me soft and disgusted

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You certainly write well, but...

Can't say the ending was my favorite. The entire story the protagonist is supposedly caring and guilty and all that, and he just does his sister in pain? It's a completely dofferent style from the almost sweet foreplay, and it's a jarring change.

TiredXTiredXalmost 6 years ago
Loved the story but...

Hated the mc, the older brother was a complete tool and while I did like how he resisted instead of jumping up a giving in to temptation, by the end of the story he just seemed like a selfish @$$ taking advantage of his little sisters desperation and desire to be near him. I almost would have preferred an ending where the sister gives up leaves and goes to live with someone else leaving him lamenting over his actions and what a douche he's been towards someone who generally cared about him, rather than this "forced" happy ending.

addi01edaddi01edabout 6 years ago
Badly written protagonist.

Loved the story (mostly). HATED the protagonist.

Thought there might be some redemption arc since he started of as a selfish asshole but instead he got progressively worse for no apparent reason ending up as a domineering sadist.

Mik9499Mik9499about 6 years ago
Best I’ve ever read

Omfg I loved this. It was perfect in every way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Somebody stole your story

Just want to let you know that somebody stole your story, and then translated it into danish and changed names, places and a few bits, but the overall story, etc. is an exact copy.

https://gratis-sexnoveller.dk/incest-familiesex/louise-loeber-hjemmefra/

Use google translate and you will get the point.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=da&tl=en&u=https%3A//gratis-sexnoveller.dk/incest-familiesex/louise-loeber-hjemmefra/

Even the “authors" name is copied.

Carnal_AppleCarnal_Appleover 6 years ago
I love Lori

I knew a girl exactly like her. Precocious, teasing, and prone to funny shock tactics. I had her right where she wanted me. I've come back and read this three times because the character is so endearing and funny. 5 stars. 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That Landlord

He's the real mvp

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dale's Reaction was Hilarious

Dale's reaction was the funniest and it got me laughing so hard for some reason even though he wanted to fuck her. He didn't get any before Chris. it would've been cool if the mom joined them or dump Dale and saw his cock and was just like "you're so big!!!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story it happened to me when my sister said if you wern't my brother I do you.so grabbed her planted big kiss on her and told that I am going to fuck you.picked her up put her on the bed started taking her clothes off looked at her huge tits and nipples then her cunt hair.soon I took mine off she sid your cock is huge so got near her mouth told hee suck it.which she did and rammed it down her throat held it there till her eyes watered.started coughing looked at her that felt good then said are you ready for my cock in your cunt then she spread her legs wide and up.got on top of her shoved it in and she screamed tour fucking big and I bottomed out in her.just kept fucking her and asked are you protected she said no anss I said good because I am about to cum in you.then it happened I let go inside her cunt.she looked at me said now we can move in together.said what about your husband she told me your my husband she filed for divorce.been living together plus have 3 kids together now

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
taboo/real humor

Great stuff. Thanks hope mine are just as well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Really good story with a nice build-up pace. I wouldn't mind reading more about this bro & sis......really hot. Good writing skills too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bravo!

Even the funny parts are great. You have found the perfect spice (Humor) for that hearty home cooked meal (Taboo Sex).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Favorite

Loved the story but my favorite part was that the only one that was really upset was the mom xD

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

Great story!!

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW

I am reading with great delight your stories in chronological order and they are getting progressively better. This story is fantastic, you description of people and places brings them to reality, congratulations and thank you very much, what a great story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of the BEST!

There are lots of stories on this site but this is surely one of the greatest hand-crafted masterpieces on it. The story had brilliant pace and you saw the relationship of the brother and sister blossom. It's so good that you'll have to come back again to relive it! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

love the end!!its fab!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a request

Your stories are great (easily the best for this particular genre) and I've read almost all of them by now, but maybe in just one of your stories the romance angle sexual angle could be played up a bit instead of the "show love by trying to cause internal injuries via brute fucking the virgin with a 10 inch cock" angle that seems dominate most of the stories. That, and maybe a male character or two who don't display their own discomfort over their own feelings by beating or violently raping the girl they love for arbitrary reasons and then apologizing for it afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I really liked your stories. I even bookmarked the rated scenes. Can't wait for another story. Goodluck and thank you for making me cum. Lmao xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
.LONGTIME

THIS WAS THE VERY BEST I HAVE READED IN A LONG TIME. THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good god!

I have read all of your stories over and over again and can't find an author that makes me cum like you do! Every fucking story! You've got talent and the ability to make me go weak in the knees. I thank you for the orgasms you are the best!! Please don't ever stop writing, I need you! With much love, XOXO

Jeepman1974Jeepman1974about 8 years ago

I started looking into other stories and I haven't been able to find a writer as good as you. The build on this story is fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
the best incest story

first of all i would acknowledge the hardwork of the writer who wrote the story vividly .the build of the story is nice.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 8 years ago
Great ending!

5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
it was the...

ending that put this one squarely on the positive side...I rarely laugh hard at these stories but this one is a peach - thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!

This story has a great plot line and excellent flow. All the makings of easily one of the best erotic fictions I've ever read. You're one hell of a writer!

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wasted Potential

You had all the tools for this to be one of the best stories on this site. Alas, your main character, Chris, is an asshole. I get he's conflicted with himself throughout the story, until the end, but he treated his sister like shit. The shower scene, I actually started getting pissed, and the ending completely killed it for me. Oh, well.

SchmetterlingsSchmetterlingsover 8 years ago
Surprised

I'll admit I've read many of these kinds of stories, and they are usually good. However, your stories are great they have a way of surprising me even when I think I know what is going to happen. For example, I did not expect the ending of this story at all, I literally ran out of the room in shock. You have a way of actually sucking the reader in and making them feel they are there! But I must advise you that the teasing between the brother and sister was a little long almost stopped a couple of times. So don't try to drag a story on into overkill but overall it was a another one of your great stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
titalating, gee what's next

I liked it alot, great story. Could. Not stop reading it. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great balance through the whole story... 5 stars

A brother would not rape his sister bought up under those conditions, i did think it was a bit too forceful at the end... but i still gave your 5 stars, that was a captivating story!!! many classic puns thrown in, i laughed, i teared up then cracked up in laughter at the ending... pure classical ending, i want to shake the landlords hand.... haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too bad.

Your story had me hooked after that "Son, you can't you open the door with your dick hanging out" line. Lol! Good job. Too bad Chris turned out to be such a douchebag, otherwise I would've given you 5 stars, and this story would've had a MUCH higher rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A little too rapey

This story was really great and kinky all the way through. I think it just way too rapey in the end :/

almasvaultalmasvaultover 8 years ago
The writing is good, but the comments are otherworldy!

Especially Kitist02. Most people approach pornographic writing having assigned the function of reading to their genitals in a ritualistic masturbatory sitting. It is quite amusing and refreshing to have sophisticated, well-groomed instances among the audience :D

Loved the comments more than the story.

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaover 8 years ago
Lol

The landlord though

I loved the reaction

Just keep it down in here

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Terrible perverted rape and blackmail.

No decent human being would ever rape a women.He was her brother and he blackmailed and raped his sister.Arsehole should be in prison.If this was real I'd fucking put a bullet in his brain.Sisters are for loving not raping.This was not incest,nor brother and sister romance just a horrible perverted rape of a virgin sister.Women deserve better than that.I love the brother sister romance stories this was truly shocking and perverted and you should be ashamed.

littleredqueenlittleredqueenover 8 years ago
LOL

I love how all your stories have me rolling... and being wet. Jfc.

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Quite a rollercoaster ride.

OK, he's a slacker of a loser, and she has some really fucked up baggage that she's packing around. I understand his confusion and guilt, I've been there. It didn't help that she constantly sent such mixed signals and he really didn't know how to handle them, or her.

VE, you wrote a wonderful mish-mash of nearly none existent family morals. His were too weak to resist her, and hers were only strong enough to try to establish dwelling rights.

Your final scene when everyone showed up at once was in the finest traditions of French Farce. Being caught in flagrante dilecto can prove the worth of a couple's commitment to each other. A couple truly exhibits savoire faire when they can continue intercourse despite petty minded people's attempts at interruption, and they certainly filled the bill on that score.

I gave it 5* based on the structure and content despite feeling embarrassed for his wishy-washy confusion. Like I said, I've been there.

Good story, well developed.

DaddysLittleDevilDaddysLittleDevilover 8 years ago
Ugh

Why are your stories like the BEST ones ever <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVanillaExtract@VanillaExtract
4/24/24 Hello, all. I've been hard at work on a new story, Sinful Sister. It's 60k words of sexy sibling fun! Due out Summer 2024 at Smashwords, and I'll release it here on Literotica in Summer 2025. Those of you who buy it early will give me motivation to go on writing these ...