All Comments on 'My Runaway Sister'

by VanillaExtract

Sort by:
  • 209 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

Yeah.. This was a hot fucking story. 7 pages.. Normally I find that to be a bit lengthy for my tastes, but your buildup and character development were so superb that I was entirely engrossed in the whole eroticism of the entire plot. You have a talent for this for sure. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
EXCELLENT

FIRST TIME I HAVE READ A 7PAGE STORY ALL THE WAY.

BY THE WAY IT IS NOT GRINDED.IT IS GROUND.

XDamianDragunXXDamianDragunXabout 11 years ago
Please

Please continue with this story and make it a series ..what happened did she get pregnant? does she want more does she invite her friend over for a three-way?? i must know great story man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it

You are indeed and excellent writer. I love the comedy aspect of your stories as much as the sexy build ups. Please continue writing more!

Jude6Jude6about 11 years ago
WOW

This is a fantastic story; flawlessly paced, interesting/three-dimensional characters, well worded, realistic (to obvious limitations), the perfect length for someone who likes some build up with their crescendo.

Seriously V, this is a killer story- Chris and Lori are interesting characters, everything from the plot to the articles of clothing is well described without getting too plump with text, the pacing isn't at all too long- I usually groan when I see a story has this many pages but I knew I had to at least read it through til the end after reading your previous, stunning work.

I especially like the setting- it doesn't jump around too much beyond the little apartment, giving the whole thing this very immersive, 'One-Act-Play' sort of feel.

Now's usually the part where I suggest improvements- but I can't think of any. Others will comment and urge you for a continuation of the story, and I'd just like to put in my two cents by saying that this one's perfect; Beginning, Middle and End.

Continue it- or don't, either way I'll be checking your page daily and chomping at the bit for WHATEVER you write next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

It was a good story until you had the guy not give a shit if he ripped his sister to shreds! I'm sorry but there is nothing cool about that! The guy is a fucking asshole who didn't give a shit about anybody! All the loser cared about was being able to watch porn and jerk off alone! Seriously the guy was a fucking asshole and big time loser!!!

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

He fucked her like the slut that she is. Smh a virgin slut she was so annoying & lying on Dale saying he raped her with his eyes. She probably teased him like she did Chris.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Total load of rubbish

So bad dont write any more

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 11 years ago
Good points and bad points.

I liked it, overall, but I have to agree with other comments: If he genuinely cared for his sister, he would have been more gentle with her, not gone out of his way to inflict pain, unnecessarily. Even in a dominant/submissive relationship, which she'd implicitly offered, he could have made losing her anal and vaginal virginities a more enjoyable experience.

The good points, however, are that you were literate, wrote dialog well, had a good grasp of pacing the story out (until the rather rushed ending), and created characters that we could care about. If you intend to continue this, whether in a series, or just a sequel, maybe you could include sis's girlfriend Sarah. She obviously isn't averse to some girl-on-girl, unless Lori made all of that up, and might be convinced to join in a threesome with the two of them.

Again, overall, I liked it. Nice job. Five stars. Hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
painful sex didnt turn me on

This guy was so mean to his sister and basically just used her. This is not the kind of thing I read incest stories for. Older brothers are supposed to take care of their sisters even when fucking them with monster cocks. And her going from feeling horrible pain to cumming out of nowhere is not logical.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Le Folie è Deux !

Apart the two may not thrive, but scuffle by. Together they may well push each other off the cliff of sanity. This is a read as disturbing and comedic, as it is sexy & it's very sexy indeed.

dutch513dutch513about 11 years ago
Very good job

For your second time you have written a very good story .I hope you keep writing I really loved this one !! Two thumbs up !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
my thoughts

Really good story until Chris ruthlessly fucked his virgin sister which didn't make much sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Really enjoyed this story and you did mention the non consent at the start, good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really??

Your story was amazing, right up til the end. Don't know if you ran out of ideas or just wanted to end the story. But after 7 pages of incredible writing, you seemed to have dropped the ball with the ending. You have the sister telling the brother that's she saved herself of him, that she has deep feeling for him and you turn around, having him treat her like a piece of crap

Beccam2735Beccam2735about 11 years ago
Hmmm

Unsure about the non consent stuff but overall good stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
love and hate

What started out great was somewhat ruined by Chris being such an asshole. You have talent writing and I loved it up until then

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Have to agree ...

... with some of the complaints. I was really into the story and then you just kinda rushed the end. The sex was awful, why did you turn him into such an asshole in the end? Was all hot and bothered now just deflated and confused.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved It!

This was a great story! I only wish Chris was less of an asshole. But I liked how you ended it with them getting walked in on and we got to see all of their reactions to it. I noticed that a lot of people are complaining about the non-consent, but I liked it. It showed us just how frustrated Chris was, but that he still didn't want to hurt Lori. Overall, it added a good element that helped build up the story. 5 Stars!

buxtonboybuxtonboyabout 11 years ago
Good story

This story could do with the help of a good editor and a precis.

I thought you could remove about 30% and not affect the overall story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Humor

Fan Fuckin Tastic.

Great humor with the aggrivating sister. Part 2??? Chris knows he shoots blanks and was fuckin with her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This is outstanding

Lori is awesome.

clairelenoreclairelenoreabout 11 years ago
seriously good writing!

i think this is the best story i've read on literotica.com so far. the dialogue is terrific, laugh-out-loud funny at times, while also simultaneously very real and very snappy. the tension and pacing are great. the characters are likable without being fake or overly perfect.

most importantly, there's real thinking behind the situation and how it develops. people seem to be upset at chris's behavior at the end of the story, and i get why they want him to be a knight in shining armor. but knights in shining armor don't have sex with their sisters. when you read it carefully, this story implies from the very beginning that chris is fucked up and has some serious anger issues related to women. it doesn't matter how beastly your old hag of a neighbor is, you don't answer the door naked with a hard-on to get back at her ... unless you've got issues. the subtext is there with mrs. webber and it's there with chris's mom and maybe with the kind of porn he's watching and the fact that he's watching it with the volume pretty high: chris is at least mildly damaged, angry and resentful toward women. he's certainly frustrated and resentful about his life. into that mix comes his sister, deliberately teasing him to and past his breaking point. and here's the thing: when you proposition a family member, overtly or with hints like lori does, you're undertaking an invasive, nonconsensual act. you're intruding sexually on a person who loves you, and their love for you makes it impossible for them to say no with the same ease and comfort that they might say no to a non-family member. chris repeatedly tells lori to stop what she's doing. he makes it clear it's a problem for him. but she keeps engaging in conduct that violates his personal sexual space, and she does it with the deliberate intent to get him to have sex with her. even if chris had had the willpower to resist and never agree to any of the sexual acts they share, he would never be able to erase her behavior from his mind.

so lori spent the entire story willfully violating her brother. was her behavior as awful as straight-up rape? was it okay because he secretly wanted it, even though he kept telling her no? it's very tempting to consider these easy questions to answer, because it's tempting to read this story as a pure fantasy meant to indulge your perversions. but even though i'm plenty perverted, the fact is, this story is more real than that.

i thought it was great, and of course, if he hadn't been so rough with her, she wouldn't have been screaming, and you couldn't have had the dynamite ending where everyone sees them and freaks out. and because everyone sees them, i can make up my own happy ending about how their relationship becomes more tender and gentle as they settle into a beautiful incestuous love affair, now that their horrible mom and step-dad won't be bothering them anymore.

fabulous!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Male Reader...

... and didn't appreciate how rough the lead ended up being. Not being 'lovey dovey' romantic does not have to be bloody rough and painful, just saying. I'm certainly not saying he had to be any knight in shining armor, but he could have just gotten his rocks off without anything more than physical attachment to his sister.

The lead in was pretty darn good, but the ending, more rougher sequences just didn't float my boat. 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good

This story was good but the whole fucking part should have done without seeming like abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
awesome story

awesome ending , and a great story overall. i loved it

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
The Ending is Valid as Hell Literally & Figuratively !

Chris made dysfunctional love, because he is dysfunctional. He has a crappy, sparse yet cramped apartment & is hooked on porn DVDs as a basic staple of entertainment & sex education. Mix in his drone job & whew !

Is there room for growth ? Maybe but the bulk of commentators seem to expect he'd get all suave like George Clooney in clutch time.

That didn't happen & it shouldn't happen. If you crave a story about 2 socially backwards, sexually naive siblings somehow making incredible, gentle, sublime love - go read a Xarth story.

PacoFearPacoFearabout 11 years ago
Well done, Sir

Kudos for staking out a nifty little niche for yourself with your postings' mix of affection tinged with degradation for spice. You're making your own choices and I think that's a nice change. IMHO, the negative comments you're getting are simply a matter of differing tastes. This was sound work, well-paced, provocative, and showing attention to detail. You care and it shows. Glad to have you aboard. Welcome to the Lit party!

Cheers,

-PF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good Job!

I liked it. The rough sex with her brother after she teased him like she did. I would have fucked her in the shower just to prove the point. I would have made her my sexy slave sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
awesome

Best story I've read on here. Fucking awesome man. I think the sex scene was just right tbh. A slight tinge of abuse is what makes it good, soppy stories about siblings who love each other more than life make me sick, this had a nice edge of realism to it. Nice one :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sequel?

I liked it. I think your writing is very good, but not going to lie the ending was a bit disappointing. I wish he treated her better. I mean he clearly loved her and he suddenly became an asshole at the end was just not very believable. I would really LOVE it if you write a sequel to explain more why he did what he did and how their relationship change when they start living together. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I loved it! Ending was a little disappointing I honestly wanted to know what became of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Holy fuck!!!!!

I'm still a virgin and I would like to get fucked this way, only if it was my boyfriend!!! But for him to take her cherry like that got me wet and I orgasmed to that fantasy still I would've liked to read about her orgasming and possibly pregnant with his kid!! Wow other then that loved the story! :) :) :) :)

papabear555papabear555about 11 years ago
Rape is never good

I had enjoyed the story until you screwed it up with that completely screwed up ending. Yes she had been asking for it, but not that way. I probably won't read any more of your stories because I don't want to be surprised by that type of ending again. Good bye. I hope you do well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The finale...

I really enjoyed this story...up until the last act. There's a category for nonconsent, and this probably belongs there. =/

JerrycuriousJerrycuriousabout 11 years ago
Hot Story

I gave it 5 because it deserved 5. I think you strung her along for an excessive amount of time but it was a little different and well written. Keep writing. It would be nice if you would even give us a new chapter of their story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
5 star perfection!

That story was grade A work! Idk if Anyone else picked up on the hidden humor but it was awesome, I laughed so hard in some of the parts it was fantastic! The battle between his sex drive And clear thinking was down right perfection. It was a long story but that's what I love! It seemed realistic And I was able to fit myself in the story as it played out. I could not stop reading and I hope you make more stories like this!

LoveSphenLoveSphenabout 11 years ago
Good but ending deflated it

The story was great, great lead up and the character had a normal conscience all throughout the story. The shower "almost" rape was a little awkward for me, but it pulled through and was actually better for it thanks to the sister's humor. But the end rape scene was a total killer in my opinion for the whole story. I literally lost my erection from that. Good story otherwise:

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story and Ending

Despite other comments, the ending made the entire story. Top notch writing and great story/character development. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
LOVED IT!!

Excellent writing. Could have been a little shorter but perhaps it needed to be long for us to learn the characters. Anyway I loved it. I can't wait for the sequel, hint hint, hopefully it will contain more sex. :)

I don't understand the prudes who are so uptight about the forced sex. It's only a story and we are talking about brother/sister incest by the way. Are you okay with that but not the "rape" scenes? Maybe you should check you moral compass if that is the case. It's all fantasy and I love it...and I am a woman. Lighten up already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Absolutely loved it!

I never comment on these but this story was too great not to. The whole story was perfect. I loved every single thing about it. The almost "rape" scene in the shower was such a turn on. Loved the rough/forcefulness at the end. I've been so bored by all these sibling love stories. Keep doing what you're doing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hot

this is one of the best stories i have ever seen ***** but what a bad luck at the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Rotten luck about the ending- I should clarify by saying that the Non-consent bit was okay with me; because the story was leading there all along. The whole thing was great and detailed and graphic in all the best ways- but then it wrapped up so abruptly I got the feeling that you were writing and writing and writing then glanced at the word-count and suddenly realized that you'd been going for too long and had to wrap it up quick...

Personally I could have read five more pages of this fantastic story. It's even better than 'Daddy, It Doesn't Fit' and that's saying something- can't wait to read what you post next, something soon hopefully.

t6billt6billabout 11 years ago
Amazing!

Wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Can you add more chapters

innerpartyloveinnerpartyloveabout 11 years ago
Who else Came? (/^_^/)

I absolutely adored reading this ^.^ The way you described everything was very pleasant... ;) What I really admired about this story was that in places it was just downright HILARIOUS!!!! And that, to Me, is what makes this story Special. The humor just makes it so much more stimulating ~ And so I must thank you, VannilaExtract <3

newmommyaknewmommyakalmost 11 years ago
well done!

Really well written. Nice story progression & characters. Looking forward to more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great

This was a fantastic story. Your progression was excellent. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic

The progression was great, and them getting caught is just the cherry on top. Id love a part 2

ansdguyansdguyalmost 11 years ago
I can't believe I read it all...

Big brother is a completely self indulgent douche bag. He has no redeeming value, what so ever. He says to himself and to sis that he would never hurt her. Then he extorts her to get her to be his fuck toy. He rams himself into her ass, then her virgin pussy while she begs him to slow down. His response? No. This story is seriously fucked up. Then It went way down hill in the end, if that's even possibles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Oh gosh, I loved this story. It had be giggling and turned on through it all. Please, keep writing more like this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
typical loser writer

this writer is probably serving time for rape as we speak and probably post this from prison. a much better and more believable end would be for him to have thrown her ass out rape never belongs in the incest area that is why they have a nonconsent area. DELETE ALL STORIES AND STOP WRITING UNTIL YOU GROWUP AND LEARN HOW TO PROPERLY TREAT WOMEN.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loser writer?

the person who posted that the writer is a loser in prison, etc. is probably serving time for having sex with an under-aged billy goat. this was a great nasty perverted hot story. i wander when chris gets her ass? we need a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good start, didnt' like the rape

Very funny and entertaining for the first five pages. Did not like the dark turn at the end.

southrimsouthrimalmost 11 years ago

The common stereotype is that people who find sibling incest arousing had none of their own. This appears to be for people who did have a sibling- and hated them. I'm not sure what's attractive about a story where everyone is a bad person at least and the protagonist is a horrible one, but I sure wish that everything with incest in it didn't default to the incest category so this could be in the proper non-consent category

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome

One of the best incest stories i have read so far. The anticipation leading up to the end was incredible. I held my load until the end and it was worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
5 fucking stars!

So good I got wet at page one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
also

Great writing style. The dialog was on point. Funny and sexy.

3raser3raseralmost 11 years ago
Sequel?

I'd love to see the two going through their daily lives a bit more. One of my favorite stories on Literotica by far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
so good

I really loved it when they finally fucked and then the lanlords comment at the end was iceing on the cake omg good job man

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome story HOT HOT HOT.......

I was really enjoying this story, very good plot. The ending was a bit abrupt could of teased him more with her friend. The other flip of the story you could have it from her POV eating her friend, talking to her friend about teasing him. Great story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

He really was stupid, he reminded me of deer caught in the headlights of 18 wheeler

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Jerk & Jerk

Stupid story. I just finished reading it only to find out how much more stupid it can get! The lead character is the biggest JERK I've ever read in any story. And to me the writer of this story is the WORST JERK of all...

Freidara20Freidara20over 10 years ago

Would really lovee a sequel, can't wait to see what else you have in store!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Daamn! What a shiiit !!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FUCKING GOOD

SO HOT, MADE ME WET. ;)

cassieccassiecover 10 years ago
I'm a huge fan of non con so...

Maybe that's why I'm so in love with this story. I've read it before but came back to read it again because its just so fucking hot. I think the lead is just a typical guy. When my husband and I were just dating I used to tease him then tell him he'd have a rape me if he wanted it. I mean I wanted it but there is just something so hot about a guy taking what he wants. And there have been plenty of times he's hurt me while fucking and when I beg him to stop or tell him he's hurting me it only turns him on more and makes him go harder. It had nothing to do with being a douche or lack of love. Some people are just into different things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cara mia

Definitely wouldn't mind seeing a sequel to this. It stands out amongst the other stories on here and doesn't falter or fail in keeping anyone's attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot!

This story made me so fucking wet! ;) Write a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GREAT STORY! HOPE FOR SEQUEL

Very well written and great length. It was nice getting to know the characters before the ending! Would love to see a sequel on these two!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
At page 4

Screwed up the entire story at page 4, it was getting really hot, then his sister does a 180 and its all his fault?? Screw that, I would have throw her out and made her live on her own.

Forced relations do NOT belong in a story.

Took a potentially great story and destroyed it.

BoiPussyBoiPussyover 10 years ago
Rushed

Was amazing, until the part where Lori admits her love for him and it just gets ignored and the whole thing becomes a fuckfest. Feels like it may have been Rushed or perhaps you lost interest or motivation. Ether way it's still a good story. Far better then most I've seen. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not bad

The brother was a bit fucked up he shouldn't have been so forceful

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where it broke off

Well-written and psychologically convincing most of the way - a relief. Compared to most porn stuff this is what, well, hot and sincere love-making is to a clumsy and tense imaginary fuck. It rings true - but after the shower "rape" it gets clogged, because that is a moment of truth when Chris and Lori's lust for each other comes out obviously to both of them. And it's not just lust, it's love. What makes the blowjob scene hot is that they do love each other, and the sex is just them acting it out. But things get serious in the shower, and afterwards, the stakes are higher. Games can't do the trick anymore, and the "sex to stay" pretense no longer works. Lori has done her part, revealed herself enough, and now, logically and in every way, Chris should get his thoughts together and show some initiative - to seduce her, to put her out, anything... It would have been hotter had he actually played the false but responsible brother and put her out, breaking all this off. Hotter, because then he would have acted in spite of his desire, in that way, at least, giving it a place in reality. Instead he shuts his eyes, preferring to stay out of control, and spends the rest of the story acting out some macho fantasy. It's typical fear of commitment, actually. Where are his balls, anyway? Perhaps the writer stumbled over this point because it's difficult to actually AGREE with incest in a story. Perversity only works so long as someone pretends that what's happening is perverse. Once both parties know what they are doing, a story can't be kinky anymore - it is something more, it is literature or life. A kind of coming-out is required for everyone, including the person writing. And it's hard. It's hard to have Christ open the door when some idiot interrupts his and Lori's enjoyment and tell that idiot to finally FUCK OFF. "I'm going to scream however much I want." Difficult to tell his mother the same. "I'm going to sleep with whoever I want, and I don't give a damn about your family values." All of that is difficult. But had it been done, there is no telling how the story might have bloomed with joy and lust, in what direction it might have branched.

grey-shadow@mail.ru

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Worked For Me!

All in all, I liked it, but the end was way out of character for the "caring & reluctant" big brother, and having the mother and stepfather burst in and make the bust at the very end was just plain corny. Regardless, you're a great writer, and I got my rocks off

while she was jerking him off the first time! LOL

mila_22mila_22about 10 years ago
My first time...

This was the first story I read from you, and if I remember correctly, it was the first incest story I read on this site. I liked it so much, I went to your page and read your other story, which happens to be my favorite incest story in Literotica.

Very cool. I think this is the story where you have the characters tease each other the most before they do anything. I liked the non-consent part of it, but I also liked that the sister ended up enjoying it-- I mean, she was a complete tease. Back then when I read it, it was easier to handle. I was still kinda not sure how to feel about the non-consent category. I'm really glad I read it, and found your writing. You're the best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
One of the best if not the best story on this site

Drama, comedy, action, romance: everything you could want from a story on this site. Very well written. It gave me a couple of laughs. 5/5, you deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WE WANT MORE

You really should keep this one going do like another three pages and have the mom join in maybe sarah

camstevens33camstevens33about 10 years ago
Reall great story!

I read it all in one sitting. It had me laughing out loud a few times--you do have a talent for comedy in your writing.

I realize this is a sex story, and you're not trying to write a masterpiece to change the world. But this story did have real potential. I have to agree with another commenter that, after the shower scene, it kind of spiraled downward. Maybe that's just my opinion 'cause I'm not too much into the non-consent.

Overall, still a really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

awesome story! the characterization is good, the build up is good, everything is awesome. my only criticism is that i feel the resolution, where she confesses to him and he finally comes around felt a little bit sudden; not quite out of character but definitely could have used a little more build up. after all, his reservations had been a major plot point until that moment and for them to just suddenly vanish felt like a stretch. i definitely would have been happy to read a few more pages of foreplay, though i guess the climax of the story needs to come around sooner than later.

that being said, i enjoyed this story alot, and it managed to be sexy, funny, and touching at the same time. good stuff.

DYNO224DYNO224almost 10 years ago
Hard to beat

Read your story first time some months back just as good second time.Thanks keep going friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not a fan of this Chris douche

I am not sure how I feel about this story. At first I was into it then it got all weird when he tried to rape her. When she confessed to him about saving herself for him, I don't like the way it went down. HE was a complete asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Mixed Bag...

Well...that was...confusing to say the least. Had plenty of moments that had great potential, but fell apart when we reached non-consent territory. Frankly, there was an almost schizophrenic dose of sibling love/guilt mixed with sickening misogyny. Is this really how some guys feel? Damn, I just have all sorts of mixed feeling about this...

morghan33morghan33almost 10 years ago
please keep writing

I really wanna read more lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

more i am roflmao

oscargoldmanoscargoldmanover 9 years ago
awsome

Thanks for that, I read every word, very erotic, a brilliant buildup.

I don't have a sister, I have no idea how I would feel, but that was a very good story, I would love to see the movie! The best story I have read here. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Yeah, brother is a complete douche, though it seems obvious that she was torturing him to get exactly what she got, in some weird, twisted fucked up way. The whole thing is bullshit though, EVERYONE knows guys don't mastrubate in the fucking shower with soap! That shit gets in your dick and burns like fuck! And then when you have to piss it burns ten times worse! A guy didn't write this! Lol ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
make another

PLZ MAKE ANOTHER ONE I LOVE THIS STORY !!

ThemaskedmanThemaskedmanover 9 years ago
This should be in the hall of fame!

The whole story from beginning to end was incredible. The buildup to the sexual teasing to the final sex scenes were all great. Astounding!

justcusinsjustcusinsover 9 years ago
WOW

That was an awesome read.Please continue with this story.Don't leave us hanging for what happens next.

bradd50bradd50over 9 years ago
Awsome!!!!

Absolutely the best story i have ever read on here!! Give us more,PLEASE??? LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Way too much rape stuff in this

You're a good writer, but this went from fairly sweet, clever and teasing in the beginning to just brutal by the end. Seemed like you were trying to one up yourself as you wrote this. Surprised you didn't add a page and have the mother, landlord and strangers walking by joining in.

Then again, a lot of people loved this story so I guess you found an audience. Just didn't work for me.

gambit701gambit701about 9 years ago
Another male lead stupid jerk

This is the second story of yours I've read and, sad to say, it will be the last, since once again the brother/male protagonist turns out to be a cruel, selfish and worse, stupid jerk. Your plots in both stories were promising, your writing is technically skillful and competent, but unfortunately you seem to have a fixation on misogynist male characters who turn mean, selfish and cruel.

As I said in my other review, they come across, not as mature men, but more like spoiled, selfish twelve year old brats and bullies. You have some definite writing talent and I wish you well, but your character conceptualizations, especially of males, are hopelessly juvenile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
amazing!

Such a great story! Please write a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Rapists now?

Was good until the sex started but then the guy turned from a caring brother to full out rapist, no sensitivity at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good until...

The rape at the end sucked and it'd be easy to fix and continue the story from there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Don't listen to the hypocrites, this was fucking amazing

Anyone who sits down to read an incest story, and acts like they have a stick up their ass by a little non consent thrown into the mix... is a fucking hypocritical asshole. This was soooo GOOD. Like really really good. I would give you twenty stars. Anyone who whined about the very SLIGHT non consent that was at the end of this.... I hope someone rapes you, and makes you cry, lol

Keep Writing! You are awesome.

MindsMirrorMindsMirrorabout 9 years ago
We disagree

No means no.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Damn.Cool

Really Good Story.But..After too much temptation..The ending..kinda..Disapointing..I want MOREEE..I need This To be Continued...Cause This Drive me crazy.Good Job

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVanillaExtract@VanillaExtract
5221 Followers
Hello, everyone! Thank you for all the love and support over the years. All of my Literotica stories (+more!) are also available at Smashwords, newly re-edited and ribbed for your pleasure. They will always remain free here on Literotica, but if you'd like to pick up a copy of...