My Russell Hustle Pt. 02

Story Info
Jessica has things her way.
1.9k words
4.52
3.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers

Rene was very aroused, to say the least. And she was passive. So passive.

While my hand cupped her cock under her pretty panties (now getting quite moist), with my other hand I gently removed her silicone breast inserts and put them aside.

She watched with interest with those sexy eyes.

I began gently stroking her nipples. Her eyes got wider and wider. But I didn't want her to come just yet, so I ceased my stimulation when I thought she'd go over the top. She was breathing deeply.

"Isn't this better than watching TV?" I joked.

She shook her head yes.

"Is this better than jerking off?"

She nodded again.

"Do you want to come?"

Finally, I got a word out of her.

"Jessica, I ..... "

"Yes?"

"I cook great meals, but you, you ... I feel like I'm a harp you're playing, playing beautiful music."

That's the first time anyone compared me to a harpist.

"Why, thank you, dear. What a nice thing to say."

With that, I had her lie on her back. She was nervous again now, because she didn't exactly know where I was going.

I extracted her hard cock from her panties and watched as it fell backwards toward her belly. Then I grasped it and held it vertical with one hand, while with the other's fingers, I delightfully smoothed her pre-cum all around her penis' head. Every once in a while I touched an especially sensitive spot, and she briefly stiffened.

I love seeing a gurl's penis issuing so much lube, like it's a special kind of nectar. I actually, at that moment, wanted to take her erection in my mouth, but didn't. I thought it might upset the order of things. I do love to run things.

"Let's go for a ride, Rene."

"Yes," she managed.

With that, I began gently massaging her balls, inside her panties, while beginning to slowly stroke her dick with my other hand. She was getting worked up, totally, forgetting her nervousness and going with the flow ..... breathing faster and deeper.

I stroked faster and tighter. Within 30 seconds she had her mighty orgasm. My hand was dripping with warm cum -- a lot of it. This gurl had quite a reservoir.

Afterwards, she just lay there. Then I went to the bathroom to wash up.

When I returned, I wanted to come myself, but I'm great on discipline. She now owed me, and I could play that card later, if I wished.

"Well," I finally said, "that was fun, eh?"

"Oh, god, Jessica. That's all I can say, 'Oh god.'"

She sat up on the bed, re-inserted her breast forms, and kissed me deeply and longingly. I felt her hand move under my dress to find my own cock.

"Oh, Rene, don't feel you have to reciprocate! I'm perfectly happy making you happy. Maybe next time, OK?"

"OK."

The whole rest of the time I was there, Rene seemed to be all over me, wanting to touch, smooch, hug, sit close to me on the sofa, and all of that. This amused me, and I'll admit I enjoyed it.

Before I left, I excused myself to the bathroom, where I quickly beat off into some TP, flushed, and emerged as big sister Jessica.

After a prolonged goodbye kiss, tits to tits, with my hand grabbing her derriere, we agreed to meet three weeks later. And this time, I finally made her agree to visit my place for the first time.

She wasn't comfortable driving as Rene, so she showed up as Russell with a travel bag, for the weekend. I felt like closing my eyes, because knowing she was also a Russell erased some of her attraction. I made sure she changed immediately. When she emerged from the master bedroom with its adjoining bathroom, she was wearing an entirely new "little black dress" -- a little more formal than I expected, but it was very sexy, coming to just above her knees. Her makeup was impeccable as usual, and she was wearing a long, shiny, black-hair wig that went with the dress and went halfway to her waist. She wore large "fuck-me" hoop earrings and heels as well.

She had worked hard to impress me.

As for me, I was informal, with loose lounge slacks and matching off-white blouse, with a few little sparkles around the top of the blouse, over my boobs. My 'do was a cute pageboy cut, of a light brown color. I wore slingback pumps, and only single-pearl earrings. Of course, my lipstick was rather suggestive -- a glossy, glowing "pillow talk" style.

"Oh my," I said as we held hands. "We really are two sexy broads, aren't we?"

"Oh, yes," responded my friend, trying to keep her voice in a high register.

We sat down in my very stylish, whitish living room, with its ever-so-modern wood-laminate chairs, tall plants, and oversized, transparent coffee table. Daylight streamed in. This was all on the 32nd floor of an expensive highrise.

We gabbed about recent work experiences, political news, and all. Then we launched into our recent gurl purchases. Rene told how she shopped and shopped until she found her dress. I was ever so curious about what lingerie she was wearing underneath, but decided to wait to find out.

I had DoorDash deliver some Asian fusion takeout, and we sat down to enjoy a meal (with chopsticks, no less), with soft jazz playing in the background. Sauvignon blanc filled our wineglasses. I knew she enjoyed this type of food, and she seemed pleased with everything.

She described some of the tricks they used to photograph food -- to improve the coloration and keep everything looking fresh.

At the end, I asked, "Rene, we have a couple possibilities for dessert. We could have some pot brownies, or we could have some ice cream, or we could have both together. Which would suit your fancy?"

She chose the combination.

I was so enjoying her company; her good, sexy looks; her innocence; her intelligence. I really, really felt I was sharing a meal with an honest-to-god woman, but the best kind: a woman something extra between her legs.

The brownies were potent. As we watched a little TV into the evening, Rene snuggled up close and I put an arm around her neck with my hand over her titty.

We became so sleepy and hazy from the pot and wine that we went to bed early after pulling on nightgowns. Out went the lights, and without any talking about it or to-do, I spooned her, and we fell asleep, breathing in each other's perfumes.

About the time Sunday morning daylight began to creep in under the shades I woke to feel a healthy erection under my satiny gown. Rene was still sleeping. I snuggled up even closer and began getting impatient for some kind of sex.

It wasn't long before I began kissing her neck after pushing aside some strands of her long hair. I soon felt her shifting as she sighed and pushed her butt back against my genitals.

My god! I wanted to royally screw her right then and there. But I knew absolutely she was still a stranger to that sort of sex. So I had to make my moves slowly.

I lay my arm along the top of her hip. She then directed it toward her cock, and I obliged her, cupping it (she had a small cock).

Then, out of the blue:

"Jessica .....?"

"Yes?"

"Would you show me your cock?"

I was highly taken aback. I'd thought I'd have to lead her to this place.

"But of course, dear. Being next to you like this, it's already come alive."

She laughed her little Snow White laugh.

I pushed the blankets down to our midsections and lay on my back. She rolled on her side to watch, as I slowly, teasingly pulled up my nightgown to display my turgid rod, already wet.

"Wow," she said, "you have such a nice one, just the perfect shape. I love it!"

With that, she began to pet it, making it flop up and down a little. She kissed its head a brief kiss and then looked at me.

"Could I put it in my mouth?" she asked.

I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

"Rene, you are so full of surprises."

"I can't resist the temptation. The head of your penis is just like a grape that I want to put in my mouth. Doesn't that sound just crazy?"

"No, not crazy. Please do."

The tip of my cock compared to a grape? This was turning into such unconventional sex!

She moved down to be closer to my waiting dick before circling it with two fingers just below the glans. Then, with a sly grin, she kissed the head again, and licked it.

This was beginning to drive me crazy. Then, so sexily, she moved her lips, still carrying a little lipstick, slowly onto the head. When it, and it only, was completely within her mouth, I felt her tongue playing with it inside.

I involuntarily drew a deep breath and had a brief spasm. She looked up at me from time to time, then began playing with my nipples under my nightgown.

I wanted to fuck her mouth with big, huge strokes right then and there, pushing her head against my groin -- and coming -- but again, discretion is my middle name.

Soon, she was moving my penis' head in and out through her lips, and pulling her fingers encircling my shaft up and down in unison. Either she had experience doing this before (unlikely) or she was a natural (likely).

"I'm close to coming," I finally gasped.

She then encircled the end of my wet, lubed member with her hand, and began tightly stroking it, vigorously.

I took a dive into oblivion and began ejaculating in heavy spurts ... onto her face!

"Oh, Jesus god, oh god, oh god," I kept saying. I had obviously discovered religion.

Rene was licking some of the cum off her face. "I always wanted to get a facefull," she said happily. "I watched so much porn with this happening, and I fantasized it happening to me. ..... Well, actually, I fantasized a guy doing it to me, but this is just a much fun."

The rest of her visit was rather uneventful. We watched a movie, Rene made up a nice lunch, and we tried on different outfits and took photos of each other. Just two broads enjoying being broads. When she left, we had such a wonderful and warm kiss. We were bosom buddies, consecrated with my seed.

We agreed I'd visit her next time, and we'd sleep together again.

Because my sexual appetites are never-ending and insatiable, I really wanted to take our sex to the next level. I was daily having visions of her presenting her pretty Rene ass and boi cunt to me. This was rare for me -- to be so attracted to someone. I had to watch myself.

On the other hand, I'd been the one who'd been "serviced" in the nicest way. I like to feel I'm in control. I'm sure Rene didn't see things that way at all.

Maybe we had such a perfectly natural yin-yang relationship that both my desires and hers would be met. I could only hope.

ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers