Wanted: Maid (Male) Pt. 03

Story Info
Mistress gets him into a maid uniform.
1.8k words
4.63
43.9k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaleHue
PaleHue
326 Followers

Groggily, I got up from my deep, deep slumber. I'd been seemingly kept in a perpetual state of excitement and lethargy. Day bled into night. I had slept until mid-afternoon. Shame crept into my body as the past two days came back to me. I had cum into a pair of panties while being (essentially) felt up by an older man. And his wife had then coerced me into cumming inside them again. This wasn't me. The first time was hardly my fault—I was just so shy and nervous. But the second time...how had I let her talk me into that. And what if her husband found out?

My thoughts continued to spiral until I couldn't help but notice that the wardrobe with the drawer I had opened before was left open. Strangely, the white bralette that had said 'Daddy's Girl' in bright pink was gone. There was a letter instead.

'Dear, while me and my husband are out this afternoon, we expect you to take care of the house. Thankfully, the AC is working again which means we can return to the original dress code...'

Original dress code? I was perplexed but continued reading.

'...As such, we expect you to dress for the role you've been hired for: our maid. In the dresser, will be everything you need to be wearing. Thanks!

xoxo Madeline

P.S. My husband has taken the liberty of packing up the things from your place and putting them into storage before we find a place for them.'

They'd taken my things?! I knew that the job called for staying with them but...but I hadn't planned on it happening already. More weirdness. I felt like the room was suddenly much smaller than it was before. My heart raced. I put a hand to the dresser to steady myself—and felt something soft under where the letter had been.

A white, lacy choker, wrist cuffs of the same design, a corset-like top that formed into what was essentially a mini-skirt, white thigh high stockings and black panties with a white bow on the front had all been left out for me.

I can't wear this! I'm not a girl, or even a girly guy, really. Why does this have to be the uniform? They must be joking. I ignored the clothes and put on some androgynous items their daughter had left behind to clean in. But later, when Madeline came home, she confronted me.

"Honey, do you sincerely think that we would pay the money we have for a regular house cleaner?"

"I—I guess not..." I was being cornered. This felt so wrong.

"We want an official and actual maid. That's what we're paying for."

Oh. I had thought for a moment she meant something else.

"Dear, you know how you helped me the other day? You know...with the panties...and the cum." She seemingly was changing the topic.

Blood rushed to my face and elsewhere. I averted my eyes as she continued.

"You indulged my curiosity, basically. Well, I'd like to try something else. I've been working on trying to please my husband better, orally. You know what that is, right? Trust me, I can make him orgasm as quickly or slowly as I like, but, there is always room for improvement. The trick is, I want some help seeing things from..his perspective. Does that make sense?"

"I'm—I'm not quite sure, miss...what would that mean?" She grabbed my wrist and took me to their room.

She explained that I had to become a bit more feminine for it all to work. It wasn't my thing and I was a bit wary given the other things that had happened, but it was a way to get out of chores and still get paid. And, as a theater kid, I was used to some makeup. Fine by me.

She did me all up with pink eye shadow, pink lip gloss, fake lashes, and a dark black wig—very much like her own hair actually. It was nice having a girl pay such close attention to me. At times, I got goosebumps from her hair brushing against my neck, or when her bursting cleavage pressed so close to my head. An intrusive thought: What would they taste like?

"Perfect," she exclaimed. "You make a very pretty girl, if I do say so myself."

The theater girls had always said things like that but I paid it little mind at the time.

"Now that I've made you all up, it's like you aren't even yourself anymore! She touched my face. Chills swam all over my small body. "Can you really say no to getting dressed properly?" Her dark eyes gazed imploringly at me with so much trust and—was it—love?

My body reacted before my mind—my mouth let out a whimpering "Okay."

As she lifted and placed the soft, delicate items onto my naturally smooth body, my body was electrified. The softest, slightest gesture made my skin enliven and my breath catch in my throat. No woman or girl had ever paid this much attention to me. And the way the girly items made me feel was hard to process.

"Doing okay, sweetie?" She asked as I paused, feeling the corset squeeze my torso, the stockings hug my legs, and the black panties sliding up my legs.

I was able to summon a soft, "Mhmm" with my lips pressed tight.

***

The spongy fake material of her strap-on rested on my pink lips. The cock was massive. Easily 7 inches. It made me insecure about my own soft 1 inch.

"That's good. My husband always likes to start off with a kiss. Kiss my cock, honey, that's it. Haha, I can see why he likes this so much. I feel like a god...or...goddess."

I was shaking slightly. How had I let this woman put me in such a humiliating, submissive position. My thoughts began to catch up with me, but her demands soon took over.

"Okay girly, suck on just the head, wrap your lips tight around your teeth, and go back and forth over the head of Mommy's cock."

Mommy? The word had my panties tenting, pulling them closer to my body, brushing against my hole.

"That's it. Back and forth. Back...and forth." She was thrusting now, her hands tenderly grabbing the side of my head.

"Oooh, you make it look so easy. I have an idea: slide your mouth along every inch of this cock and make it super wet for me."

Parting my mouth slightly, I glided my lips along the sides of her cock, coating it with saliva.

Just as I'd finished my thorough efforts, she immediately started to thrust it completely into the back of my throat, my nose relishing her scent as her pubes brushed against my nose.

Against my own understanding, my own penis began to throb against my panties each time her cock reached the bottom of my throat. In tandem, the panties caressed my hole, causing it to wink slightly.

"Do you not have a gag reflex?" She shrieked with excitement as she withdrew her cock from my throat. "Amazing!"

Exhausted and used, I coughed up spit and drool all over my lips and her penis. I was spent, but I hadn't gagged. I gazed up at her in wonder.

She redoubled her efforts. Laughing with glee and cooing with unrepentant lust as she filled and emptied my throat at her pace. And as she did so, my legs were shaking, my crotch was pulsing, and my mind was on fire. I wasn't prepared for this.

***

After using me for so long, she let out a sigh and said, "I'm parched. Go and fetch us some water, will you dear?"

I was filling up a glass of water from the fridge, when, suddenly, hands gripped my ass. Forcefully, I was pressed against the fridge, my panties pressing against it's metallic material, my head smoothed, my wig covering my eyes. Madeline clearly wasn't done and had gotten more aggressive. While I wasn't sure how I felt about my ass being played with, I honestly would have let her do anything to me at this point. She was perfect.

I had no idea it could feel this good to have my butt played with. Squeezed, massaged, lifted up and down. Every sensation was a new feeling of taboo-laced excitement. I felt my balls tighten and my panties squeeze my ass harder.

"Oh!" I cooed in a girly way that I tried to stop once I caught myself. Ashamed, I tried to stay quiet from there on.

In a playful way, she started to hump against me. I nearly giggled at the role reversal. How I wished I could make love toher against the fridge. I think my penis could still please a woman like her...

And then, suddenly, she was humping me in earnest: hips pushing against my ass, her strap-on bulge sliding against my mostly exposed cheeks. I like the feeling of it so close to my hole. I was being used as if she was getting off. It was animalistic, wrong, naughty. My panties smothered my penis against the cold metal. Confined, squeezed ever tighter, release. The motion repeated itself: agonizing sensual pleasure, relief.

My attempts to stymie my moans resulted in many a "Nghh" and "Mmmf." That was, until I felt hands playing with my chest and nipples. The agony of my trapped pleasure and this even newer sensation brought me to the edge. The humping became more deliberate, more precise. I felt like a slut. A depraved sexual being with no self control and little self respect. In some dark way, Iliked being treated like this. My own dirty noises, the sound of my body hitting the door was too much.

I released a prolonged, "Yessssssuhhhhghhh" as I coated my panties and soon to be softening cock with cum. "Thank you...thank youuuu..." I continued airily.

"Oh God." A deep voice mumbled.

I turned around swiftly. The wetness of my panties clinging to my body, I saw my other boss, Maddy's husband, standing there with his hand on his face. I looked down and saw a thick outline protruding from his dress pants. He had been humping me, he was the one who was turning me on to the point where I completely lost myself...

"Why would you let me—Maddy!" She hurried into the room. "Why did you dress him up to look so much like yourself, babe?"

"Did you just make him cum again?" She retorted.

"Um," I said.

She pulled my arm and turned me more to face her. "Oh my god" she laughed. "His splooge is everywhere. Another pair of panties, my goodness. This is getting ridiculous."

I blushed. She was pretending not to like it now? What was this? And how would he not be able to tell the difference? I was petite and she had healthy, sexy curves. And, what's more, I was a boy...

"I was just trying to flirt with my wife..." he groaned. "Some playful foreplay, that's all."

"Clearly, it went well," she joked.

PaleHue
PaleHue
326 Followers