All Comments on 'My School Day'

by Tiffany8

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow!!

That was one of the hottest lesbian stories I have ever read!!! I creamed all over my hand!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I was masturbating the whole time!!!!!!!!! Tht was some hot shit:)

Tiffany8Tiffany8about 13 years agoAuthor

:) oh you ppl make me smile with you lovely comments :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

so is this something that actually happened 2 u or just a story?

Tiffany8Tiffany8about 13 years agoAuthor

hehe some parts happened to me, some didnt. :)

Tiffany8Tiffany8about 13 years agoAuthor

some parts happened to me, some didnt. :)

SexxyEmo368SexxyEmo368about 13 years ago
OMFG

This is officially the best story I had read on here ! I seriously just soaked my hand!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I didn't think this story was erotic. The idea of a rebellious young woman switching to a private girl's school is a good start, but when you begin describing the other girls as having 34DD breasts, it immediately begins sounding needlessly porny. Add to that your use of XXX-garbage-porn words like "cum," "load," and "clit," and I quickly began to lose interest. And towards the end, when the headmistress decides to spank the girl, what's so wrong with a sensually hand-spanking of the girl's naked little ass? Instead you had to go with un-erotic "pussy-spanking." This story reads like a really lame porn-script.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You need to learn pacing. At the end you are rushing from one scene to the next without taking so much as a sentence or two to establish framing, or give us any sort of emotions. The last page feels almost like a run-on sentence: this happened and this person said this and then this happened and this person said this and then this happened and then the head sister was so outraged at catching a student naked that the entire school was brought out of whatever class they were in to see how naked the student was and isnt it just so outrageous that you should be forced to see this?

Actually... what class were they pulled from - wasn't it like a solid hour after school finished by this point? Cheerleading practice, fucking the head cheer leader, then going to tutor someone and almost instantly turning that into sex... by the time that is done how are there more than a dozen people still hanging around?

And one more thing, isn't this like her first day at this school after transferring in? How is she already friends with several of the students, co-cheer captain, and tutoring one of her fellow students? It feels like you just spewed words onto the page and then hit submit when you were done, without even doing a first pass edit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sounds like a man wrote this- 0/10

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous