My Second Date with Bruce

Story Info
My second date with Laura's dad, Bruce.
8k words
3.92
6.1k
4
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Friday morning Bruce called me with the plans for our second Friday Date Night: He is taking me to Topgolf because it is a favorite venue of his for the food and the extensive drink menu. Of the food offerings, he loves the Cobb salad, burgers, tat tots, and donut filled holes; I am confident that he will be enjoying three other holes before the night is over.

He mentioned that we would be using his two-seat convertible...so I would be aware of the wind messing up my hair, although it will be pretty messed up after he finishes with me tonight anyway. So, I knew I would be wearing a comfortable outfit while we were hitting golf balls from a range station; little did he know that I am a decent golfer...and I would be driving him to distraction with my cute and comfortable golf/tennis outfit.

We were both so excited about our second date and the ensuing long night of fucking (with Nest camera turned off...just in case his voyeur daughter wanted to watch again) and cooking breakfast in the morning. We agreed he would pick me up at 6PM.

At around 5PM, I took a shower, shaved my mound smooth. And after drying myself off, rubbed some scented lotion over my body. Earlier in the day, I had my nails and toenails done with a pale pink polish and had my eyebrows threaded. I pulled out two golf outfits...I laid both on the bed, trying to decide which to wear. Both had charcoal gray accents. The primary color on one skort outfit was mint and pink for the other. I couldn't decide...so I asked hubby's opinion. He liked them both, but asked if either would coordinate better with Bruce's convertible. Oh my god, what a good suggestion. I didn't want to ask Bruce, so I texted Laura.

"Sorry to bother you, but what color is your dad's convertible?"

I got a quick response. "He's picking you up in mom's convertible? That's super special! He mainly only drives it when he goes to see her at the care facility. She perks up when he takes her for a drive and ice cream. She earned it years ago as a Mary Kay consultant."

I texted her back, "Pink, thanks. By the way, the Nest camera will be off for this weekend. I want a slow and romantic lovemaking session...without needing to put on a porn show."

"Fine, because we are doing the same. Took a second pregnancy test. Positive again."

"Thanks Laura, I love you. I will take good care of your dad. On an emotional level I have bonded with him."

Okay, the pink and charcoal outfit it is. I went about doing my make-up...as I drank a glass of chilled white wine and pulled out a pair of sandals with two inch heels that coordinated nicely with the outfit. Rummaging through my jewelry drawer, I found my golf ball studded earrings. Looking in the mirror, I thought, 'Kinda casual, but I love the overall theme for this date location.'

At exactly 6PM, Bruce pulled up to our villa. As he was walking up, I met him halfway and we embraced and kissed; he held my hand and walked me to his pink convertible. It was immaculate: just like new and, of course, pink. He opened the door for me, but I hesitated and yelled to hubby. "Babe, come out here and see Bruce's car. You will love it!"

Hubby came out and shook Bruce's hand as he proceeded to give us a short narrative about the car, even opening the hood and trunk. I put my overnight bag into the trunk and Bruce smiled, knowing we would be together until Saturday noon. He told us it was a 1993 Cadillac Allante with a 4.6L V8 producing 295 horsepower and it had an automatic transmission. The body was built in Italy and shipped to the United States for final assembly.

I was impressed and said, "It must be worth a fortune?"

Laughing, Bruce said, "No not really. For some reason, it doesn't command big dollars, which is fine with me. It has so much sentimental value for me. My wife won it for being a top Mary Kay producer and she was so proud of it, as was I. When my granddaughter is old enough to drive, it will be a gift for her."

"Nice. Hubby plans to do the same with our oldest grandson. He will get our Jeep Wrangler."

"So hubby believes in 'paying it forward, too'?"

"Yes he does, but his Jeep is not as sentimental as your pink Cadillac. When you said that you were proud, I know what you mean, I sold Mary Kay part-time and my director was highly successful. She moved to the Phoenix area years before me. When I moved here in 2013, we hardly saw each other. Unfortunately, she passed away three years ago. I wish we would have spent more time together."

Bruce came around and opened the door again, As I slipped in and clicked my seat belt, Hubby leaned down and kissed me goodbye. Wow, I wonder what the 'busybody' neighbors must think of me, being kissed by two men.

We pulled out of our complex and headed to Topgolf. Bruce was unusually quiet and seemed to be distant. I reached over and put my hand on his knee. He looked over and gave me a weak smile. Something was wrong. In my mind, I started to replay the past conversation and actions. I was baffled.

As we were approaching a large church and parking lot, I told Bruce to pull over. After he parked, I asked, "What's wrong?" He tried to tell me nothing was wrong. I wasn't buying it. "I know there is...now please tell me...I want us to be intimate on all levels, just not physical or sexual. Now what's wrong? Please." I held his hand and looked directly into his eyes.

"When you mentioned your friend dying and she being a Mary Kay Director, I was reminded that it's inevitable with my wife, but it's still hard. Especially since the facility recently let me know that hospice may be called in shortly."

"Sweetie, I am so sorry. I had no idea she was that far along. You know that I am here for you...whatever you need. I love you so much. Do you still want to go on with our date?"

Bruce put his hand on my knee and leaned and kissed me. "Sorry, I should have shared how I felt immediately. I haven't even shared anything about hospice with Laura. But at the right time, I will. And yes I definitely want to enjoy a date night with you. You are a bright ray of sunshine for his old man."

"Okay old man, hit the road. We have food and drinks waiting. Also, some friendly competition for hitting golf balls." I kissed Bruce and away we went. Once back on the road, I took his hand and placed it on my knee. For the next few miles, he stroked my knee and thigh. When we reached our destination...he parked and we shared a short kissing session. He was surprised when his hand moved up my thigh and encountered my panty covered pussy. I had to explain the skort concept...built-in panty for modesty, but I reassured him that later on the trip to his place...I would be bottomless.

"That should be fun, but I will need to watch my speed...some of these communities are ritzy and enforce the speed limits with zero tolerance. Of course, you could use your nakedness to entice the officer to just give us a warning."

Once inside, we made ourselves comfortable and ordered some drinks. We took turns hitting golf shots; Bruce was surprised that I actually outdrove him. Eventually I told him that back in Illinois, I played regularly with friends and co-workers and I played to a 7 handicap.

"Lily, I am impressed...another skill about which I was unaware. I belong to a local country club and play occasionally. My favorite player was my wife and we regularly played in a 'guys and dolls' league, where we would travel some for tournaments. I would love for you to be my new partner...if you are interested. No pressure...but I would love to see how distracting you would be to the other teams...both guys and gals. You're so sexy!!"

"Bruce, you are too kind. I would love to be your partner. Hubby would never play with me...he didn't have the patience. And he was too judgemental and critical, so it was actually a good thing. I had to take lessons from the assistant pro at the park district course. And I played in a mixed league too, paired with the husband of a co-worker."

"Lily, you're amazing. When we start playing golf together, can I request that you not wear a skort? I would love to view your ass as you bent down to put a tee into the ground or lift your ball from the cup."

"Okay deal, how about we order some food? You can choose and let's share." It seemed that Bruce was back to his old self...which I loved.

He ordered a Cobb salad, burger with bacon and BBQ sauce, tater tots, and for dessert...donut holes. After ordering he excused himself, I assumed to use the bathroom. He seemed to be gone longer than normal...but I entertained myself by hitting balls. It seemed that my figure had attracted the attention of a group of younger guys next to us: I put on a little show...actually wishing that I was without panties. Just the thought got me wet.

Bruce returned and it was my turn to watch him hit. He is so handsome with salt/pepper hair and a fit body. On one drive, he caught the sweet spot...his longest shot by far. Turning to me, he walked up and handed me the driver. "Bet you can't outdo that hit."

It was just the challenge that I needed. As I was addressing the ball...a thought came to mind: I had another piece of the puzzle to make Laura's fantasy a reality. Even though I knew our young neighbor guys could hear and were concentrating on my ass, I challenged Bruce, "Fine, but the winner gets to choose their favorite sexual scenario. Tonight or at a later date. Agreed?"

Confident that he had hit the best shot of the night, Bruce accepted. Again I addressed the ball...widening my stance. I swang back with increased vigor and unleashed my coiled energy. At the top of my swing, I could feel the shaft flex. I made good contact and just barely outdid Bruce. I jumped up and down...my tits bouncing. Turning around, I high-fived two of the young guys next to us.

"Lily, you just astonished me!! Are you using your winning wish tonight?"

"No, not tonight or tomorrow. At an appropriate time in the future. Tonight I want to make love to you and for you to return in a like manner. Tonight I want it to be romantic and slow. If you want fucking, we can do that in the morning!"

Our food arrived and we shared. I would never tell Bruce, but the food was just okay. The burgers at In-N-Out are more delicious and the salad was not on par with The Habit. When we were done, the donut holes arrived and we fed each other...me of course sucking Bruce's fingers.

"Lily, before we head back to my place...I have something for you...to show my appreciation!" Bruce handed me a gift wrapped box. Needless to say, I was totally surprised.

"What's this for? My birthday is not until November."

"Just to say thank you for giving me a second date."

"Heck, I am planning many more...hundreds even. Thanks Sweetie, I appreciate your kindness." When I unwrapped it, inside was a bottle of 'Kilian Good Girl Gone Bad Eau de Parfum'. I was impressed, but needed to have a lighthearted comeback. "Bruce, do I smell bad? I took a shower before you picked me up...even brushing my teeth and using a scented body lotion."

Bruce seemed tongue-tied. Quickly I smiled, "Lover, just kidding. This is a wonderful gift. What is it about this fragrance that you like?" I pulled off the top and took a sniff. It was enchanting. "Wow, Bruce. This is lovely. Thank you so much." I pulled him into me and we kissed.

Coming up for air, now tongue-tied Bruce said, "Lily, this is my all-time favorite fragrance for a woman. Every Christmas I have given a bottle to my wife and Laura. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do."

"Sweetie, I know that I will enjoy it. Just knowing you love it will be all the motivation that I need to wear it. Speaking of motivation...", I reopened the bottle and placed some of the perfume on each side of my neck and lifted my top and put some on my chest...between the cleavage of my tits. Bruce took the hint and smelled my neck. He nibbled on my neck and earlobe. I could feel the tingle in my pussy. We went into a full embrace. His hands went under my skirt and cupped my panty covered ass cheeks. Our actions did not go unnoticed by our young male neighbors. More than one said, 'Get a room!!'

Uncoupling, Bruce replied, "Don't need a room...we're going to my place."

Quickly I retorted, "Sweetie, OUR place." First showing them my wedding ring and band. Then lifting Bruce's hand with his band.

The cutest of the guys spoke up, "Wish I could find a hot girl...like you. Your hubby is a lucky guy!"

I came back with, "First, you don't need a girl, but a woman. Second, I am the lucky one to have such a loving and caring man...who just happens to be a great lover."

His buddies were giving him a terribly hard time. I motioned with my finger for him to come closer to me. When he did, I whispered in his ear, "You are good looking. And by the way, the cute redhead behind us has been eyeing you."

He blushed, "Are you sure? How do you know??"

"A woman knows when another gal is interested. Go over and buy her a drink. Finding the perfect partner can happen when you least expect it." I kissed his cheek and said, "Good luck."

We walked hand-in-hand to Bruce's vehicle. As he opened the passenger side door, I slipped off my skort bottom...just as I promised. I slowly put one foot and leg into the car...making sure to spread...giving Bruce a clear view of my smooth married bald pussy. I put the other leg in and Bruce closed the door. Bruce started the engine and it purred.

"Oops, Lily, I forgot something. Open the glove box."

I opened the door and inside was a small box. Due to the darkness, I had a hard time making out what was inside. Bruce turned on the courtesy light...wow...a butt plug. Just not any plug, but a golf ball shaped plug. I removed it and upon inspection...the butt end was round with dimples and white. It was non-metal. I attempted to moisten it by inserting it into my increasingly wet pussy, but unlike my steel plugs, there was too much friction.

"Bruce, be a sweetie and get the lube out of my overnight bag." When he sat back into the driver's seat, I held the butt plug up and he lubed it. Arching my butt off the seat, I guided it into my anus...using a hand to spread my plucker hole. It popped in and I let out a moan of satisfaction...more a sound of relief.

Bruce merged onto the street and we headed to his house. It felt great to feel the breeze on my bare pussy. I pointed the vents downward for a more cooling effect. As Bruce drove, he would occasionally reach over and finger my pussy and massage my clit. Along one straight road with little traffic, I became aware of a FEDEX truck next to us...on my side. He kept his speed constant to ours...or was it Bruce doing the side-by-side maneuver? Either way I wanted to give them both a show. I spread my legs and reached up to the sun visor. I opened it and the light came on. I pretended to check my lipstick until I half closed the visor. Luckily the light stayed on. Looking down...my pussy was clearly visible. I slid down further spreading to the maximum width possible. I heard Bruce laugh. I reached down and fingered my clit. I closed my eyes and increased my manipulations. Within a flash, I was cumming.

I heard a horn beep and looked up...the FEDEX guy gave a 'thumbs up' and made a right turn. I lifted my top giving him a good view of my tits and super hard gumdrop nipples. The poor guy was so distracted that he cut the turn short and bounced over the curb and scraped a 'no parking' sign. Laughing, Bruce reached over and felt my wetness. He took his finger covered with my love juice and sucked. "Mmmm...tastes good. I can't wait for dessert!"

As we rode along getting closer to our final destination I noticed out of the corner of my eye a structure that was lit...its glow fascinated me. I asked Bruce, "Sweetie, what's that building to our right?"

Without even looking, Bruce told me, "That's the Arizona Falls...a restored hydroelectric plant on the Arizona Canal that actually generates power. It's a fun place to visit and enjoy the falling water."

"Sweetie, can we stop? You probably want to hurry home for dessert, but I will make it worth your while!" Bruce made a quick right turn and pulled into the deserted parking lot. He came around and opened my door. Still bottomless, I exited his vehicle. Just in case we encountered other visitors, I carried my skort.

As we held hands, Bruce acted as my "tour guide". He showed me the power house and the upper deck under which the canal flowed. As I stood above the grates, I could hear the water flowing and feel a cooling breeze on my exposed married pussy. I spread my legs for maximum effect. Bruce laughed and spanked my bare butt. That felt nice...and I pulled him closer and kissed him.

Before we could get too involved, he led me down some steps to what he referred to as the "water room". There were large boulders for seating and the water flowed on three walls. I took in the beauty and enjoyed the cool and soothing sounds of the flowing water. I sat on a boulder and it felt heavenly on my bare ass...that's when I noticed my butt plug; it was so comfortable that I almost forgot about it. Bruce stood in front of me and bent down and kissed me. "Damn Lily, you are so beautiful...I am a truly lucky guy!"

"No Bruce, I am the lucky one. Guys like you are hard to find...like looking for a 'needle in a haystack'. By the way, how come you are so knowledgeable about this place?"

"Well I have lived nearby for over 30 years. So over time, I have taken many family members and friends here while they were visiting or vacationing in Phoenix. In addition, as a family we would ride bikes on the canal and this was a regular resting place. The kids would have snacks and a drink. Laura especially liked this place...occasionally getting much too wet. Eventually the wife made her wear a swimsuit under her clothes."

I snickered and burst out, "She does the same when she comes to my villa. Has some clothes covering her swimsuit. But can I assume that her current suits are much briefer than as a kid?"

"For sure, the suit she wore at your pool that night was more than brief...almost nonexistent. But she did look good...just like her mom. Of course, her mom never wore something so small. We did sometimes swim nude in our pool, until my neighbor Tom started his routine of popping in unannounced. Speaking of Tom, he plays golf too. Actually in the mixed twosome league. I can't wait for us to give him a good spanking!"

"How about spanking me first back at your place? Anyway, back to you being a good, handsome guide, do you still ride a bike?" I asked,

"Some, but not as frequently as when I rode with my wife. I know that I should exercise, but I am not motivated."

"If you are interested, I ride too. When it gets cooler, we can ride the canal as much as you want. Would viewing my ass in some cute bike shorts be the motivation you need?"

"Just being with you is enough, but your ass in bike shorts...I would let you take the lead with me trailing. Lily, you are amazing...we share so many interests...I now have a golf partner, bowling teammate, and biking companion."

I was flattered: "Sweetie, didn't you forget about me being your sexual confidant?"

"Of course not, I assumed that was understood! That's the best thing we share. You are the best lover ever!!"

As Bruce was finishing his statement, we heard voices nearby...no, very close. I slid to the edge of the boulder and pulled Bruce down into my lap. He straddled me with his back to the falling water. A teenage couple appeared and unimpressed with the sight before them left by the side stairs. As I watched them disappear, I saw lightning and heard thunder in the distance. I wanted to ride Bruce with my wet ass on the boulder...I could feel his erection. But with the Caddy's top down...I told Bruce that we needed to leave and he agreed.