My Second Date with Bruce

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For lunch, I had French onion soup and roasted panzanella salad. Laura had the Wrigley salad and Wrigley burger, followed by a stick of Wrigley gum. Needless to say, we freely shared our dishes, as well as our thoughts. After lunch we went for a cool dessert at another location. We discussed her dad's seduction...actually non consent sexual encounter...over an ice cream dessert at the Churn. Wonderful homemade ice cream and other sweets. We sat and ate our cones while I filled her in on how the puzzle pieces were coming together in a matter that I felt we could pull this off.

"I have been giving this much thought, because I have come to love your dad and it could be disastrous if he found out you fucked him and I helped. So I have some thoughts on how to make this almost foolproof. Let's look at the five senses: touch, sight, hearing, smell, and taste." With those words Laura was all ears.

"Okay, touch. Since his arms and legs will be bound to the bed, his main means of touch will be his mouth. I am suggesting that we let him only eat your pussy and ass. Because your tits and nipples are so different from mine...they will be out of bounds."

"Yes, I agree. I love your gumdrop nipples, but mine are only about half the diameter. Since we're both shaved bald...pussy feeding is a given. God I am getting wet just thinking of daddy eating my pussy and anus." Laura had a big smile on her face.

"Now onto sight, I tested the blindfold with hubby and he was unable to see anything and couldn't dislodge it. As a back-up, I will have a bandana handy to double cover." Laura nodded her approval.

"Now for hearing...I don't want to use ear plugs...so we need to be extremely quiet. I do want to have some romantic music playing in the background. Laura, this is the one sense that could make your plan blow up. Any thoughts, girlfriend?"

"Funny you should ask. I was thinking you could put some wireless earbuds into dad's ear. The TV in my old bedroom is a smart TV so it should work with Pandora."

"Lovely...Laura, that should almost negate that sense."

"I'm glad that I could help in some way. Girlfriend, you have taken this challenge on with planning and organization."

"Now for smell. Your dad gave us a big assist with this. He gave me a gift of the perfume that your mom and you use. I actually applied some the last weekend we were together. So he knows that I love it."

"Lastly, the sense of taste. You dad loves my body lotion...smell and especially taste. I will give you a bottle of the body lotion that I use after showering. We will be matching twins with that taste and smell, too. Also, the lip gloss that I usually wear appeals to your dad...his favorite is strawberry daiquiri...so some of that product for you, too."

"Oh my god, Lily...I think we can pull this off. We should do a 'dry run'...but with who?"

Laura was thinking way too long, so I interjected. "How about us! I will be your dad and you can be yourself. I have all the sexual accessories including a pegging panty with dildo. It's black, but it will do nicely. What do you think?"

"Sounds like fun...could we maybe do two practice runs? Reversing roles? Please?"

"Okay, that's a deal. Next week my hubby is meeting his old Illinois golfing buddies in Alabama for their annual golf getaway. I'll have the place to myself, especially with the grandkids back in school."

"Let's do it. My daughter and step-kids are in school too. On Tuesday, I can drop them off and swing by your place." Laura was beaming ear-to-ear.

I jokingly said, "Deal...Taco Tuesday...for sure. I can't wait!!"