My Second Date with Bruce

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked across the bridge to the parking lot and his car. With a wet ass, I didn't want to sit in the passenger seat, so Bruce produced a micro-towel from the center console. After drying, I slid in. We drove the short distance to his house. Shortly after pulling into the garage, it started to rain and the wind was blowing.

As Bruce removed my overnight bag from the trunk, I gathered up my items. A smile came to my face as I held my gift perfume. I added his micro-towel to my skort bottom and headed inside. I needed to use the bathroom and Bruce suggested the master bathroom...the hamper for dirty clothes was there. I threw the micro-towel in the hamper and sat on the toilet, while I removed the butt plug before peeing. After using a baby wipe on myself, I used another on the butt plug. Since apparently it was made from silicone or such, I was afraid of leaving it inside of me for a prolonged time. A gal can't be too careful.

As I walked out of the bathroom, I strolled around the bedroom. Like the remainder of the house...it was immaculate and orderly. I viewed several framed photographs of Bruce and his wife. She was beautiful and had a great figure...just like Laura. To me it was evident that they had shared a loving relationship. Like hubby, Bruce had built an everlasting legacy of family and I was willing to be part of his life...as long as he wanted.

Re entering the main portion of the house, Bruce was nowhere to be seen. Then I saw him on the patio...holding two wine glasses. I removed my top and walked out through the French doors in just my heeled sandals. I went to grab the glass of wine from his right hand, but he stuck out his left hand. I took a hold of the stem and almost fell over. The long stem had a butt plug attached. I started to take a sip, but stopped. I lifted my glass and made a toast, "Bruce, let's toast to a wonderful lovemaking session tonight and to a continued relationship of shared pleasures!!"

We tapped glasses and agreed. Since this section of the patio was covered and screened in, I suggested we stay outside and enjoy the rain and cooler temperatures. To make us more comfortable and able to recline, Bruce moved the patio furniture pieces into a large flat surface that was actually as big, if not bigger than a king-sized bed. The pillows provided support for our backs. Since it was unfair that Bruce was still dressed while I was nude, I requested, "Sweetie, lose the clothes...unless you are afraid of neighbor Tom finding us naked?"

"No, I am not; unlikely to happen tonight...that 'old coot' is in bed by 9pm. He would be more likely to disturb us in the morning. Seeing you naked would give the poor guy a heart attack."

Bruce stripped but left his socks on...a definite no-no for me. "Oh Brucey, the socks too. No guy makes love to me in just his socks!!" He quickly complied and climbed up next to me. "Brucey, do you want me to remove or keep my shoes on?"

"Heels on, please. There is something arousing about fucking a gal in only heels!"

"Nice, most guys would agree. Now what's with this glass you gave me? So unique. And two butt plugs in one night. Also, what's up with that??"

As he took a sip and I did the same, he continued, "On the wine glass...I am an amateur connoisseur of wines...I have a variety of glasses based upon color and type of wine. In addition, I have a collection of funny, weird, and unique glasses. I have them displayed in my 'man cave'. I have always liked the stemmed glasses without a base. The expensive crystal baseless glasses are meant to lay on their sides and resemble almost a work of art. But I like the baseless for group entertaining, the guests must constantly hold them and I can notice who needs to be refilled. The glass you're holding is from a sex store that the wife and I would regularly visit. Of course, the golf ball plug is too. Luckily the store had two of the butt plug glasses, so I have another addition to my collection."

"Wow, you continue to amaze me. So your wife went along with you to the store?"

"Yes, she did. Actually we had three shops that we would visit. She was not into butt plugs or anything anal...actually that body location was strictly off-limits. That's why I was pleasantly surprised that you enjoyed anal."

"Well, I must confess that I like anal; but mainly because most guys love it and I am into pleasing a guy who is into pleasuring me and putting my needs in front of his cumming. Like you, most guys have wives or girlfriends who dislike anal."

"Lily, I love your sweet ass...speaking of which...looks as if the rain is over. Want to strut that ass in front of me and go for a dip?"

"Mmmm...I would love that. How about refilling a girl's glass first?"

As I sat in the shallow end of the pool on the large circular steps, Bruce picked up some Palm-tree fronds. His flaccid cock hung before me, swinging nicely. He was a good combination of "shower and grower".

Bruce stepped into the water and sat next to me. I reached over and held his cock in my hand. I could feel him harden while in my grip. I stroked him to a full erection as some precum escaped onto his mushroom head. I went to the next step deeper and parted his legs...my mouth tasted the sweetness of his cum. Slowly I engulfed his rigid member. I massaged his balls and he moaned deeply as I bobbed on his man meat for minutes. Not wanting him to cum yet....I moved to his side, in a position with one foot on the pool's edge and the other foot on the second step. I still had my wine glass in one hand and my sandals were still on.

My bald pussy was submerged, but clearly visible. Bruce knew actually what to do, he submerged his face and began feasting on me. His tongue sucking my clit and licking my slit. Occasionally, he sucked on my larger labia. He came up for air and grabbed my wine glass. Finishing the remaining grape nectar, he inserted the butt plug end into my pussy. Bubbles escaped from my vaginal canal; I felt weirdly stimulated. As he fucked my pussy, he sucked my nipples and fingered my anus. That was it: I erupted with a toe curling orgasm and I slipped backwards hitting my head on the pool's handrail.

Quickly, Bruce cradled my head with both hands. A concerned look appeared on his face, so I told him, "Sweetie, I am fine. Oh my god, that was some orgasm. I have never been fucked with a wine glass...a bottle yes, but a glass, no. Of course, I will give you a big assist too, so now let's take care of your erection! But can we do it on the patio furniture? Don't want you blacking out again, especially in a pool. I know CPR, but the EMT's might be reluctant to take over compressions with me naked."

Bruce pulled some towels from the deck storage box and we dried off. I did feel a small knot on my head, but didn't mention that to Bruce. It was so delightful outside that I suggested we actually sleep on the patio. My sweet lover thought that would be good and joked, "I'll get a bed sheet and some pillows. Sleeping here might be great...especially after last week's mess we made of Laura's bed."

"Okay smart ass, get a light blanket, too."

The fitted king-size bottom sheet fit perfectly. The cotton blanket I put folded over the arm of the sofa. We climbed onto the makeshift bed. Bruce laying flat on his back and me on his side sucking cock. As I went about devouring his steel rod, he fingered my married bald pussy. God, I needed more than a fingering. I stepped over him assuming the 69 position. As I deep-throated his rigid hot sausage, he gave my pussy a tongue lashing...with an occasional swirl of my anus. Oh my gawd...I needed his cock in me. I slid down his stomach and sat on his erection in a reverse cowgirl. Raising upward and holding his cock, I guided his wood to my honey hole. Slowly he slipped into my love canal and I bottomed out...if I still had a cervix, he would be touching it.

I rode him like a bitch-in-heat...like a woman possessed...animalistic..on fire. I was losing control and Bruce was moaning and encouraging me. In fact he was so loud...maybe neighbor Tom would hear our animal-like breeding session and come to investigate. What a naughty thought.

Bruce rose from his flat position and pushed me forward. Grabbing my stomach, he lifted me into a doggy position. Grabbing my hips, he rammed me from behind. I began to help and we got into a frantic rhythm. Between several thrusts, he would spank my ass. He was driving me crazy. I started to scream loudly, he kept his assault going. At some point he threw a pillow under my face and I put my face into it to muffle my groaning. I was amazed that he hadn't cum. But I was getting close.

About the time that I reached back to finger my clit in hopes of getting off, he flipped me on my back. Putting my heeled feet on his shoulders, he forcefully re entered my honey hole. He went to pounding me...then jackhammering me. I reached down and fingered my clit. I could feel Bruce tense up and shoot a stream of warm semen into my pussy. I couldn't enjoy it for too long, another orgasm overtook me and I went wild. My body spasmed violently.

Bruce collapsed onto his side. When I had sufficiently recovered, I laid next to him. We kissed and cuddled. Spreading my legs slightly, I could feel his cum oozing out and running down over my anus. Smiling, I thought to myself, 'another set of sheets to wash, but at least I am not to be blamed'. That thought was interrupted by Bruce's snoring. Funny, I didn't object. A man well-spent is a 'badge of honor'. I kissed his forehead and covered his naked body with the blanket. Quietly, I moved off the cushions and sat on a side chair. I removed my heels and placed them along with our wine glasses on a side table.

I felt like a shower, but instead went for a dip. I swam for about fifteen minutes. Drying off with a towel, I noticed the decorative wall clock. A little past 2AM. What a wonderful eight hours. And more to come in the morning. I slipped under the blanket and snuggled up next to Bruce. He had rolled onto his side and stopped snoring. I put my arm over him and we became like one flesh.

The next morning I was awakened by a barking dog. Turning over, Bruce was gone...probably fixing some coffee and breakfast. I had wanted to cook for him, but sleepy head me was beaten to the punch. Oh well, maybe next time.

I walked into the kitchen and discovered Bruce making waffles and sausage. He had everything ready for me to make myself a French press coffee. I poured hot water from the tea pot into the press and let it steep. As I was waiting to plunge, I hugged Bruce and thanked him for a wonderful date night. He commented, "Thanks, the pleasure was all mine. Oh, by the way, how's your head?"

"Fine but I may have a small lump. Can you check for me?"

Turning around, Bruce felt the back of my head. I could feel his hand find it. It didn't hurt. After he kissed it, he commented, "Hope you don't have an injury attorney friend. I would hate to explain to the judge how my actions led to your injury."

"Don't worry, no judge...especially a female judge...is going to penalize you for giving me a 'mind blowing' orgasm!"

As I was plunging the coffee, I heard a voice calling. "Old buddy, you have some coffee brewing?"

Bruce jumped and said, "Shit, it's neighbor Tom. I forgot to lock the side gate. Lily, you better cover up...don't want old Tom to have a heart attack."

"Fine, is a bathing suit okay? Where's my overnight bag?"

"Your bikini will be fine. Your bag is in Laura's room. I'll try to get rid of him...but no promises...he can be a pesty jerk at times."

I found the bag and put on my suit. My white sheer suit that turns transparent when wet. As such, a naughty thought came to me. 'I might enjoy giving old Tom a tease'.

Walking back into the kitchen, Bruce smiled when he saw my suit. Tom had yet to see me. As I walked by him, Bruce introduced me. "Tom, this is Laura's friend Lily. She needed a place to crash last night, so Laura offered my place."

"Hi Tom. Bruce has told me so much about you. Nice to meet you." I shook his hand and his eyes never left my chest. Turning around, I poured my coffee from the press. I knew that my cheeky bottom would provide Tom another eyeful. Turning to Bruce, I said. "Can we eat our breakfast outside by the pool? And will Tom be joining us?"

"Of course, Lily...but I am sure Tom needs to run back to his wife? Right, Tom?"

"Actually the wifey is out of town, visiting a friend in California. Plus the waffles look great. And the scenery in your backyard is much nicer than mine. I'll stay."

"See Bruce, your neighbor is hungry. As you get breakfast together, I will rearrange the patio furniture." Turning, I addressed Tom, "Last night Bruce was kind enough to let me sleep outside on the patio. I had a make-shift bed and I need to get it back to the original arrangement."

I folded the blanket and sheet and I put them along with the sleeping pillow on the deck storage box. The furniture, with a little guessing on my part...went back to the original configuration. Naughty me, I left the wine glasses and my heeled sandals on a side table.

During most of my activities outside, Tom was at the French doors watching. Bruce came out and retrieved a serving cart. As he wheeled it past me, he remarked, "You are so bad...naughty...and spontaneous. That story about the make-shift bed was a stroke of genius...even though I am not sure Tom bought it. But it doesn't matter, I am comfortable with our relationship and that's all that matters. I love you."

While we ate, Bruce filled Tom in on me being his new golf partner...just in time for the country club's 'Guys and Dolls' weekend outing. I made sure to include bowling team mate...biking companion...hiking guide...and finally work-out partner. Tom was short on words...too much for his brain to comprehend, I guess.

While Bruce was cleaning up, I asked, "Okay if I have a swim to cool down? With the storm last night, I didn't get to take advantage of it." As I walked away and into the pool, I made sure to sway my ass mainly for Bruce, but some for Tom.

I swam for about ten minutes, enough time for Bruce to clean up and join us. When Bruce was seated, I slowly emerged from the pool holding on to the rail. My top and bottom were soaked and transparent. I knew my nipples were erect and visible. My bottom revealed a baldness and cameltoe. Before I stepped onto the deck, I asked, "Tom would you be a sweetie and hand me my towel and sandals. There on the table behind you. And be careful, Bruce has a couple of his wine glasses underneath the towel."

Lifting the towel, he discovered my sandals. I was positive he saw the wine glasses, but didn't say a word. He walked over and handed me the towel and shoes. "Thanks, would you be a dear and help me put on the sandals? I would hate to fall and hurt myself." Tom went to his knees and I removed my right foot from the pool. With his head nestled near my crotch, he buckled the ankle strap. He did the same with my left foot. Tom was slow getting up, so I strolled around him and sat on the sofa. Eventually he joined us while I excused myself to get a glass of orange juice.

While pouring the juice, I had a good view of Bruce and Tom: Tom was doing most of the talking. He picked up the butt plug wine glass and was inspecting it. I decided to rescue Bruce. As soon as I walked through the French doors, I laughingly said, "That Bruce has a fun, wild, and weird collection of wine glasses. Can you believe that he joked about his wife with that creation on one anniversary? According to Laura, her mom was mortified."

Tom turned to Bruce, "I didn't know that Maggie and you were so kinky. And you giving her this glass is so perverted."

Bruce kept his cool, "Tom, a healthy sexual relationship between a couple is not kinky or perverted. When two people love each other, they want the best for their partner, including sexual satisfaction. Now I think you need to leave. The next time that I want to see you is on the golf course."

Tom didn't say a word and as he walked around to the side gate, I yelled, "When we see you on the course, make sure your eyes are focused above my chest. Don't want you to experience the wrath of your wife."

Tom disappeared and Bruce broke out laughing. "Lily, you're amazing; silly but amazing. You planned the whole wine glass scenario, didn't you?"

"Guilty as charged. Hope you are not mad?"

"Mad, hell no. I have wanted to tell him off for years. He won't say a word to the wife, either. Not with his ogling you and your body. And it was classic with his eyes at your pussy's level. You know that you have a nice cameltoe?"

"Thanks, Sweetie. Are you up for a morning 'roll in the hay'?"

"Of course, can I choose the location?" Bruce asked.

"Sounds good to me. Where?"

"Well in the hammock over there between the two palm trees. That was Maggie's special place. By the way, she would not be mortified if I gave her that glass."

"I was just winging it. Attempting to protect her reputation. By the way, I have never fucked in a hammock."

"That's a first...glad to help you check off one item from your bucket list. And in a hammock, you make love...not fuck."

Bruce surprised me by lifting me up and carrying me to the hammock where he gently lowered me in. He removed his clothes while I removed my bikini and we proceeded to make love, our bodies locked together as one. His hard cock in my bald pussy. As we kissed, he slowly fucked me. I loved being compressed together. Even though my clit was not being stimulated. Bruce picked up his speed and we slightly rocked side-by-side. After a few minutes, I felt Bruce tense up and cum inside of me. He went limp and I had to shift my weight to the side in order to breathe.

Once he recovered, he whispered in my ear, "Sorry, this was not a great idea. I guess my memory of the past can't match the present. You were nowhere close to cumming. I am so sorry."

"Don't be sorry, I enjoyed you getting off. You totally satisfied me last night."

"Good, last night was super. One day we need to fuck at the power plant."

"Fine with me, Bruce. When you told me earlier that 'I Love You'. What did you mean? Or how?"

"Lily, I meant it in an emotional way. Not a friendly or brotherly love, but true emotional love. I have come to the realization...that there's room in my heart for two women. I hope that I am expressing that correctly."

"Bruce, I totally understand and agree. I Love You, too!"

The depth of our conversation was interrupted by Laura. "Dad...Lily...are you guys out here."

"Yes we are, Honey. In the hammock. But not decent. Give us a minute, please."

Definitely no minute or privacy; Laura was staring at us. She laughed, "You two look like peas in a pod, The pod being the netting of the hammock."

Laura did give her dad some privacy so he could extricate his semi-erect penis from my pussy and eventually himself from the hammock. Then Bruce assisted me out. We had a momentary kiss and embrace. Quickly he re dressed, while I remained naked. Such modesty...if only he knew we were planning more than just Laura seeing him nude.

On the drive to my villa, I filled Laura in on the details of our date. She loved the idea of making love at the power station falls. She especially loved how we handled neighbor Tom. He can be a jerk, but Laura mentioned that his wife Debbie was extremely nice. In fact, she and Laura's mom had been best friends for years. Besides golf, they played Bridge together and were in the same book club.

Once home, I changed into a sundress and high heel sandals. Even though we were pressed for time, I did a quick make-up and hair re do. Laura was taking me to the Wrigley Mansion for lunch and, to discuss our devious plan for her to fuck her dad. I couldn't wait to fill her in on how, like pieces in a puzzle...things were falling into place...such that I was more confident that we could pull this silliness off.