My Second Day At Mrs. Wilson`s - 3

Story Info
Not the best day sara as ever had when she runs away!
1.2k words
4.33
2.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Second Day At Mrs. Wilson`s -- slave girl sara

This is the final part of my Mrs Wilson trilogy which tells the true account of my time visiting her in 2019. My stay did not start well when I misheard my instructions and got off the train at the wrong station. I was also surprised that Mrs Wilson also had two male lodgers, Alan and Peter. Alan's treatment of me was fine but Peter's was something else. His use of me was so harsh that I cannot fully describe it here and is something I have no wish to ever repeat.

Part 2 ended with me being sent to warm Peter's bed.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Mrs. Wilson had set me out a glass of milk and a cookie, the correct supper for a naughty young lady.

"Bed time sara, you will go into the bedroom next to the bathroom and get into bed as a bed warmer for Peter?"

"Yes Miss, good night all."

I leant over them all in turn making sure my 32C naked tits pressed into them as I kissed their cheeks.

I laid in Peter's bed and waited for him.

It was not long before Peter, 23 ish, came in, undressed and went for a shower. I laid on my side and began to doze until I felt something pushing on my lips. I opened my eyes and it was Peter and his cock.

"Were you given permission to go to sleep?"

"No Sir."

"Perhaps we should go down and see Mrs. Wilson?"

"Please Sir will you deal with me?"

He pulled the covers off me and I got out of bed.

He placed his foot on the dressing table stool and hoisted me over his knee.

Sir made his point with a really hard hand spanking, I thought he was using a hairbrush it hurt so much.

I was soon on my knees with his huge, thick slack cock in my mouth.

He kept gagging me and suffocating me by pinching my nose.

My legs were obviously open keeping balance, his treatment started, I could not cry out as his cock was pretty well wedged in my mouth.

"This is called cunt busting girl and I will keep doing it till you make me cum.

He till he almost choked me with his cum

He got into bed and I followed him, "floor for sluts."

I fell asleep on the floor and was woken by a slap on my bottom.

"Fuck me slut."

I climbed on the bed and sucked him hard and mounted him, wow I was so swollen, and he was so big, he thrust up. "Owwww".

"Harder, faster," he slapped my tits. "Do you want me to get my belt?"

"No Sir." I bucked as hard and as fast as I could until he shot his cum into me.

I went to clean myself up and then went back to my place on the floor.

An hour or so went by and he went to the toilet.

When he came back in he woke me up, "So, not keeping my bed warm as instructed, open those legs wide slut, more cunt busting for you."

I did as I was told and took five more right on my slit, he then stood on my pussy.

Into bed slut, you are going to get the fucking of your life"

He got in and I ran out of his room and into Mrs Wilson's room in floods of tears.

She put her light on and I told her what was happening, she hugged me.

"When you come home tomorrow you will go to your room, get undressed and wait outside the punishment room. I will not have you disobey me, now, under the covers and thank me for looking after you, and no tears on my pussy or I will take you back to Peter."

She pushed my head down and made sure I latched on to her swollen clit, I think it's the first time I have been fucked in my mouth by a clitoris, but.......

The alarm went off at 6:00. "Go and wake Alan up how you have been trained."

"Yes Miss."

I went for a wee and crept into Alan's room, went under his duvet and took his slack cock in my mouth and sucked him to a cum.

"Wakey wakey Sir."

"Awwww thank you little one."

He pulled me towards him with my tits and kissed my forehead.

I went back to Mrs. Wilson.

"Did you fuck Alan sara?"

"Yes Miss, with my hand and mouth."

"Good girl, now go and wake Peter."

I sat on her bed, she leaned forward and slapped my face.

"I will ask you once more, go and wake Peter."

"No Miss."

She grabbed my hair and pulled me to Peter's room, he was awake so she pulled back his covers and pushed my head onto his cock.

When he was stiff she laid me on the bed, lifted her nighty and sat on my face, her wet pussy throbbing, she pulled my legs up and wide and Peter fucked me as hard as he could, I was in pieces by the time they had done.

She took me by the hair and dragged me into the punishment room and sat me on the horse again, I was heartbroken.

"Something to help with the pain in your pussy sara."

I looked up just as her belt hit my tits, time after time.

She again dragged me off and sent me to shower, I put on my skirt, jumper and coat then ran downstairs, put on my shoes and ran home.

It was only a couple of miles and as I used to run for Yorkshire, did it in no time.

I did not have a key but as it was almost 8:00 Sir and Daisy were up and downstairs.

Sir heard me trying the door and I just fell in his arms.

I told them everything, in the bath Daisy softly bathed me as Sir rang my work.

"I have had a word with Bill, told him something came up and you would be in by 10:00, I will take you in. Get her dressed Daisy."

I went down had a drink and was made to have a slice of toast and Sir took me to work, it was 9:45.

I was so engrossed in my job, I worked my lunch break to make up the time and it was 4.30 before I knew it.

Daisy was waiting for me and came home on the train with me as Sir went and picked up the rest of my clothes from Mrs. Wilson's house.

I laid on my bed over a plastic sheet and she bathed my pussy with cotton wool balls and antiseptic wash, then rubbed me gently with cream.

Sir came in and checked the damage, "Mouth and hand duties only for the next week or so sara."

"This has been a lesson learnt for you sara, remember how when I brought you home from the panel, it was, Mrs. Wilson this, and Mrs. Wilson that, perhaps you will not be so quick to judge people until you know them better. I have spoken to her at my displeasure in not having you treat with respect."

"Yes Sir, Sir, she soothed me and clitty wanked me, maybe sexual feeling took over common sense."

I laid on my side and Sir leant over and hugged me, Daisy took out his cock and placed it in my mouth as she gently rubbed my nipples, no mistaking this love.