My Second Fantasy Realised

Story Info
A very wet encounter...
1.6k words
4.75
11.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This follows on from where 'My Nursing Woman Encounter' left off.)

"Fuck! Linda, I'm going to come!"

I could not last any longer and I ejaculated - I cried out with the intensity of the sensation as I shot my come up into her while her milk squirted over me. It was the best orgasm of my life - I thought I would never stop spurting. After about eight spurts my cock became too sensitive and I grabbed her hips and pulled her down to me as my orgasm faded.

I looked at my body - there were hundreds of droplets of milk all over me. Linda slowly lifted up and my cock slipped out of her, falling with a loud slap onto my belly. My come dribbled out of her pussy, splattering onto my stomach - mixing with her milk. She collapsed on the bed next to me. Linda was the first to speak.

"So," she said, "do you have any other fantasies?"

I thought she was being funny, and laughed. After a pause, she asked again.

"I mean it - do you have any other fantasies?"

I was stunned. This beautiful woman had just ridden my cock while clutching her engorged tits and spraying milk all over me. Surely she did not intend to get even kinkier?

Having sex with a lactating woman had been high on my fantasy list ever since I had seen my Aunt feeding her child. I had thought that the probability of ever meeting a nursing mother and having milky sex was low, but now it had actually happened. I might as well go for broke.

"Well, I suppose water sports have always been high on my list," I said.

Linda looked at me with a wry smile. She clearly knew what 'water sports' were. She ran a fingertip through my chest hair, which was sopping wet from her milk.

"We will need to get you... washed down," she said, and rose from the bed.

She stepped toward the bathroom, turned towards me and held out her hand.

"Are you coming?" she asked.

We went into the bathroom. There was a tub and a shower. Linda pointed at the tub.

"Let's get in there," she said and stepped in.

I followed her and we stood facing each other. My cock had started to harden again, and I sported a very decent erection. Linda took it in her hand.

"Can you pee with an erection?" she asked.

Dear God, this crazy woman really meant it!

"I don't know," I replied.

"Try," said Linda.

My heart was pounding in my chest again, almost as hard as when Linda had first started squeezing milk out of her tits. She held my cock in her hand, and pointed it at her stomach. My bladder was full and I desperately needed to piss, but nothing came.

"I don't think I can," I said.

"Take your time, just relax," she said.

I could see her breasts in front of me, with her gorgeous large nipples, and my cock responded by getting even harder. Her hand with those long fingers and perfectly manicured nails on my cock was too exciting -- I thought I could never piss with her holding it.

"Take your hand off," I said, and held it myself. I closed my eyes and thought of the work I had to do the next day -- that did the trick and my agonisingly hard erection softened several notches. I felt a trickle of piss running down the shaft onto my fingers, and opened my eyes. Linda was staring with fascination at my cock, as little spurts and dribbles emerged. Then the dribbles ceased and a steady stream emerged, weak, but steady.

Linda stepped a little closer, and the piss splashed over her pubic hair. She gave a soft moan as droplets adhered to her hair to form sparkling jewels glistening in the strong overhead light. The stream grew stronger, and although my cock was once more very hard, I found I could still piss.

Linda held her tits and squeezed and a spray of milk hit my chest. I was in pure heaven - watching her milking her bounteous tits onto me, while my piss cascaded over her stomach. The sensation was fantastic -- pissing was always an enjoyable experience, but doing it with a hard cock and pissing over a receptive and gorgeous woman made it feel like one long, glorious ejaculation.

Linda was panting now, clearly in lust. What were the chances of finding a woman perverted enough to satisfy both of my kinkiest fantasies? I must surely be dreaming.

Linda sank slowly to her knees and cupped her tits, lifting them up to me.

"Bathe me in it," she whispered, "it's beautiful."

I eagerly obliged, and aimed a strong stream at her tits. She groaned and squeezed her tits, and I watched as her delicate milk jets were washed away with my piss. Just as I felt my stream starting to weaken, Linda grabbed my cock, tilted her head back and played the piss over her neck, her throat and her shoulders.

Linda looked back at me - she looked directly into my eyes, and slowly opened her mouth. I was incredulous -- she lifted my cock up, and directed the piss right into her mouth! She moved closer and her lips enveloped the head of my cock.

Fuck me! Linda held my pissing cock in her mouth -- I watched her swallow, once, twice, three big gulps. She slipped her mouth off me -- the piss trickled to a stop.

Linda stood up.

"Now you know a secret fantasy of mine," she said.

I had pissed on Linda and it had felt deliciously wicked -- but I now had a throbbing erection, and there was one thing left to complete the fantasy.

I stepped from the tub and stood in the shower.

"Will you join me here?" I asked.

Linda obliged.

"Do you need to piss as well?" I asked, desperately hoping the answer would be, 'yes'.

She slowly nodded her head.

"I think I do."

It was extremely uncomfortable but there was just enough room for me to lie down under the shower. I raised my cock vertically. Linda read my mind and knelt astride me and positioned her cunt over my cock. I slowly wanked my cock and waited expectantly.

A trickle ran down her right thigh and Linda adjusted her pussy lips with her fingers. Warm piss gushed over my cock and stomach. Fuck yes!

I put a hand on her thigh and pulled her down -- the piss stopped and Linda slipped her cunt down over the head of my cock. It felt wonderful to feel her hot flesh wrapped snugly around it. She slid halfway down my cock and I stopped her.

"That's perfect," I said, looking at her fleshy cunt lips hanging down on either side of my cock.

"Can you piss like that?" I asked.

"I can try," she murmured.

A trickle started, and then a steady stream, and I lifted my hips up and down, fucking into her slowly as hot piss cascaded over my crotch. It felt indescribable, all I can say is it was more wonderful than I had ever imagined! Just when I thought I had reached my Nirvana, Linda increased my ecstasy even further by squeezing her tits, and more milk sprayed over me. Piss and milk at the same time, Sweet Jesus, what have I done to deserve such ecstasy?

It was too much to bear and my gentle hip action grew rapidly into deep thrusting -- I felt orgasm surging and my back arched as I ejaculated. I cried out with the intensity of it - I grabbed her arse and pulled Linda onto me as I fired jets of cum into her in the orgasm to beat all orgasms.

When she finally lifted her cunt off me, Linda put a hand over her crotch. She obviously remembered the flood of semen that had poured out of her after my first orgasm. She looked at me with a wicked grin on her face.

"My fantasy now," she said.

Linda walked on her knees up towards my head, her hand firmly cupping her cunt. Dear God, what is she doing?

She hovered over my face.

"Lick me!" she said.

She slowly took her hand from her cunt and lowered herself over my mouth. I opened my mouth and extended my tongue -- just as my sperm started to run out of her. I probed up between her lips, deep into the tight mouth of her cunt, feeling thick sperm running into my mouth.

Linda gyrated her hips, rubbing her meaty cunt lips over my mouth, over my nose and my chin. I swallowed, tasting my salty sperm, and it was so erotic that despite two orgasms I felt my cock stiffening. I reached for it - it was semi-erect, and as I licked Linda's cunt clean I tugged on it.

Linda's clit was swollen and well clear of its hood, and I could easily locate it with my tongue and lips. I sucked hard on it and Linda moaned - I lashed my tongue over it with rapid strokes and in no time at all her thighs began to tremble.

I jerked my cock like a madman, and as Linda came I wanked myself to another orgasm, spurting onto my stomach. She writhed in ecstasy, almost suffocating me, and I felt more liquid running into my mouth. Was it piss? Did she squirt? I could not tell, but I gulped it all down, deliriously happy.

Slowly Linda stood up and looked down at me as I lay in a pool of piss, milk and spunk.

"So," she said, "do you have any other fantasies?"