Shower Surprise

Story Info
We accidently discover a new kink and are happily surprised.
2.3k words
4.71
8.6k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife walks in the door. She just got home from work, and I can see evidence of a long day in her eyes. Not in a bad way. Just that she's ready to relax. I know the feeling. I just got home a few minutes ago myself and I feel the same way. The day was good, but long and I'm happy to be home.

I look up from the mail pile to say hi. She just smiles and walks up to me. She slowly slides her hands around my sides and links them behind my back. I return the embrace. It feels so good. We just stand there in a hug, exchanging our energy and it feels so good. A comforting recharge after our long days.

Her face nuzzles into my neck. It's not a sexual moment but I can't help but start to get an erection in my pants. She always has this effect on my body. I feel her wave of affection run through my body. I know it doesn't go unnoticed as she seems to hug me back a little with her hips.

I nuzzle her right back and after a few minutes I say, "Ready for a hot shower?"

"Nothing sounds better." She replies.

We break our embrace and head to our small bathroom with the nice shower. As we walk that way, I can already feel the energy shifting. A shower together is the perfect transition into the rest of the evening. I mean the day isn't over for us yet. The kids will be home from their afterschool activities later, we still have dinner and all the rest of the evenings details to live through, but getting a short amount of time to wash the day away 1st is the perfect transition.

We've got a sweet little shower. It is a tiny bathroom. One sink. One toilet. Nothing special. But our shower, which is the size of a standard bathtub/shower, has just a little piece of luxury in it. It's got 2 shower heads, each with their own temperature control, one on each end. We both thoroughly enjoy taking advantage of it together. I mean really, nothing eases the day away like standing naked under a hot stream of water in a tiny steamy room with my beautiful naked wife standing right there with me.

The attraction between us is evident as we both start to undress. We're both looking at each other's bodies as we take our clothes off. I'm looking forward to the next few minutes. We're just an average couple in our 40's but I'm pretty sure we're both super attracted to each other. I know I am for sure.

I'm partially erect looking at her as we get undressed.

"Getting excited?" She asks. As she reaches out and give my cock a little squeeze helping it grow to full mast.

"With you, always." I answer back.

We get in together and, again, just casually embrace under the hot water. We just stand there hugging with my erection poking the top of her thighs. We're both still tired and kind of slow, but we start kissing in a long passionate kiss as we let the hot water wash the exhaustion away. It's moments like these that are just fucking bliss.

She reaches down and starts casually squeezing my cock. I reach down and return the favor by lightly caressing her clit. I'm becoming very hard but, in the shower. I can't physically tell if she's getting "wet" or just wet from the shower, but she pushes back a little onto my finger and sighs lazily into my ear just enough to let me know that I'm having the same effect on her that she is on me.

After a couple of minutes of touching and kissing, we finally break apart and clean our day away. I wash the day off and scrub myself clean. My erection has faded away even though I keep stealing glimpses of her washing herself. She seems to have gone into her own world of taking care of herself and scrubbing her own day away.

There are very little words going on between us. While physically we both are feeling a little rejuvenated, our minds are still in that lazy exhausted state. We both seem to just be acting on autopilot.

I finish cleaning first and just stand there waiting for her and quietly watching. Everything from her wet hair, to the soap suds on her little breasts, to her glistening stomach, to her dripping wet, neatly trimmed bush, to her amazingly sexy thick thighs... I could watch her for hours. I can't believe she's my girl.

She finally finishes and then looks up at me and notices me deep in thought, lustfully watching her and she smiles at me. I notice her notice me and she lazily takes a step towards me and embraces me, pulling me towards her. She slides her wet arms up over my shoulders and pulls me in for another long kiss. I put my hands around her hips and then lower them squeeze her cheeks tight.

We kiss for a few minutes before I feel her hands slowly slide up my neck, up the back of my head, and to the top. Her hands linger in my hair, her fingers lovingly scratching my scalp gently and getting entangled in my short hair. I'm lost in the feelings and barely noticed when she starts applying pressure and pushing down. As our kiss breaks, she casually leans back against the wall while I allow her to wordlessly guide my body down to my knees. When I get to my knees, she slowly pulls my face towards her freshly cleaned wet slit. Both of her hands maintain a gentle grip on the back of my head.

This is quite normal in our life. I just love licking her pussy. About a year ago I told her to use my mouth anytime she wants, guilt free and without feeling the need to reciprocate, even though I'm always hoping that she will. I told her that I want her to be greedy about it. I've basically given her free use of my mouth and tongue. Even more than just licking her pussy, I love it when she just takes me for her pleasure. When she grabs me and puts my face between her legs. When she wordlessly mounts my mouth while I'm laying down already or when she's sitting on the couch or chair reading and randomly spreads her legs, and without looking up, just says, "Eat me," and guides me to her cunt.

I don't think anything turns me on more.

It's taken almost the whole year, but she has slowly become used to the idea of using me whenever she wants. She has realized that I love being used and taken for her pleasure almost as much as she likes getting cunnilingus. She has started getting comfortable with the idea of treating me like that and just taking me. It's been a lot of fun as she finds new ways to use me and I'm just so happy that we've gotten to this point. I just fucking love it.

My cock really springs to life as I get pushed to my knees in the shower, knowing what's expected of me. I feel her hands on the back of my head, her fingers griping my hair as they pull me into her special spot. I immediately start licking. I try to start slow to match the lazy atmosphere, readying for a long buildup. As my tongue reaches her, she sighs out loud and it sounds like this is the exact moment her day has washed away. I picture her face looking up with her eyes closed as she sighs while the hot steamy water rushes over us.

We only relax in this position for a minute or less. I'm barely getting started and expecting to be in this position for a while, on my knees, cock hard as a rock pointing at the wall between her legs. My hands are holding onto the back of her thighs bracing myself. I feel her grip on my hair tighten and her whole body just freezes.

My mouth is wide open as I try to encompass everything all at once and stick my tongue deep. I'm mostly focused on giving her the great cunnilingus that I think she needs so I only just kind of notice her stillness in the back of my mind as she holds me tight between her legs.

Then I hear a deep relieving moan and my mouth starts to fill with warm liquid.  At first, I think she is cumming. I get excited. She often squirts and I fucking love when I can get her to actually squirt into my mouth. Usually, I will drink and swallow all of her juices if I get the chance. She can really get into it when I'm lapping everything up greedily. It turns her on even more and I'm often rewarded with more mouthfuls of squirt.

"But this is different." I think to myself.

Time slows for me a little as my thoughts run through my head.

It's too soon.....

It's too much liquid......

Her moan is too different....

"Is that?...." I started to realize.

"She's peeing in my mouth!" 

I'm surprised and caught off guard. 

This is so unexpected. 

I instinctively start to pull back, but I can't. Her arms are tight and her hands behind my head hold me securely in place, so I just commit.

I grab her ass cheeks and squeeze hard as if to hold on for dear life.  It's a little salty and warm and there's a lot of it. I instinctively try to catch it all and swallow it.  There's so much pee though, my mouth fills so fast. I'm overwhelmed. I can't catch it all. I swallow a lot....a whole lot, but there's also a lot that runs out the sides of my mouth and down my chin. A lot of it splashes off of my erection as it heads down the drain. 

I realize I'm super hard now. Like, I'm about to burst hands free hard.  This is turning me on so much.  I can't believe it.  The pure use of me.  Not a word was said. Just expecting me to take it, knowing I will. Of course I do.  Did she plan this? Is she just so comfortable using me now that it just... happened? Fuuuck! Why is this turning me on so much? I want more.

As her stream starts to trickle to nothing, her body does a little after-pee shiver right on my mouth. "Huh," I kind of laugh to myself in my thoughts. "That was cute." Her grip never relaxed the whole time.

She pulls a little harder with her hands again. I take this as a sign to lick so I give her just a couple long deep slow licks getting everything clean.

After a few licks she pushes me away and turns around saying nothing as she starts cleaning up her bits again. I just stayed on my knees, stunned, watching this beauty wash. Her sexy ass is right in front of my eyes, and I can see her fingers poke back between her leges as she washes everything. She doesn't take long. She cleans herself quickly and then turns back around and notices me still there on my knees.

She looks down at me. She smiles at me as her foot comes up between my legs and nudges my erection which is pointing straight out and up at her.

"That was new." I finally said looking up at her and enjoying the feeling of her toying with my cock.

She pulled her foot away and lifted me back up to my feet. My cock is so hard still.

"I know. It just kind of happened." She grabbed both sides of my face in her hands and looked into my eyes. "You're so good at licking me and I really need it. I really didn't want you to stop. I needed you so much at that moment but I had to pee, so bad, and I don't know what came over me. I'm sorry. That was rude. Are you ok?"

I pause for a second, looking back at her before I answer.

"Yes, I'm ok. I'm actually a little embarrassed to say this, but yes. I don't know what is wrong with me but that was extremely sexy for me. It was such a big surprise, but fuck, that was really hot. I hope that's not the last time."

She reached down and grabbed my hard cock. "I can tell you liked it. I have to admit, now that I'm thinking more, I'm really turned on too. You're mine to use how I like so you better watch yourself from now on" She started stroking me.

She stroked me for about a minute. It felt so good. I want her to keep going and make me cum right in her hand. I went to kiss her like before, but she stopped me.

"Brush your teeth first and clean back up. Then come meet me in bed. I'll get it warmed up for you. You can crawl under the covers and get your face back between my legs to finish what you started."

Then she let go of my cock, turned her side of the water off, got out and dried off.

As I watched her beautiful naked ass walk out of the bathroom, I think to myself, "How I could be so lucky?" I hurry so I can get to bed and take care of her. If I'm lucky there'll still be time for her to take care of me after.