My Second Gay Experience

Story Info
My fiancé wanted us to get some help in the bedroom.
5.1k words
4.58
18.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first gay experience, at my friend Scott's pool party, was life changing. I had gone there believing I was absolutely straight, yet very comfortable being around gay guys. I ended up that day submitting to my deep sexual urge to be fucked by a guy and to suck a guy's cock, two of each actually.

For a week afterward I thought about the experience, never feeling shame or guilt, just the euphoria of pleasuring four men, consuming their cum, using my asshole, now my man cunt, and using my mouth to bring all four men to ecstasy. I jerked off every time I thought about it. Then I would eat my own cum to refresh my memory and the pleasure it brought me to guzzle their cock sauce.

My asshole would dilate when I jerked off, a conditioned reaction to Ray's huge flesh pole that I impaled my ass on, over and over, until Ray's cum was painting his shaft with jism as I slid up and down his cock. It was also a reaction to Dylan driving his cock to the entrance of my bowels, filling my spillway with his hot semen stew. No, regret wasn't the problem. My problem now was telling my fiancé, Liz.

I had always been straight, at least sexually, until that day. But I realize now that I didn't suddenly fall through a gay trap door; I had been telling myself I wasn't interested in cock and definitely wasn't gay, but my body knew how I really felt. Maybe I was bi, I thought. Or maybe I was craving sex with someone with both sex organs, like with a T- girl, or in fantasy futanari porn.

I did spend time researching the possibilities through porn. But I always found one common denominator: it was the huge cock on the beautiful transsexual; the enormously exaggerated cock and balls in the animated futanari videos; the massive cock penetrating the smooth asshole in gay porn; and the incredibly large cock fucking the wet pussy in straight porn. It was cock I was attracted to, pure and simple. But why hadn't I seen this before? What clues were there? I had to be certain that I wasn't still into pussy, even a little bit.

I took my fiancé, Liz, on a date that Friday night, one that would be sure to end up with us fucking: dinner, drinks, and watching a sexy movie that she had downloaded for us, not porn though. We ended up at her apartment, a little buzzed, relaxed but excited about the anticipated sex, or "lovemaking," as Liz would prefer, that we would be enjoying soon.

We watched her movie, with way too much plot and some so-so, R-rated sex scenes, and were undressing each other in her bedroom. I took her nightie off, unleashing her perfect tits, full and round and very perky and firm. Her nipples were like pink pencil erasers, stiff and erect. Guys always assumed Liz' tits were fake but they're just nature's best.

Liz' abs are flat and she even has a four-pack showing through. She spends a lot of time in the gym perfecting her body. Her long legs are sculpted and strong and her full, firm ass bubbles out beautifully. When she walks in high heels her ass looks like two cats fighting in a sack. Her wide hips curve in a sexy sweep in to her narrow waist; no boy-body here.

She keeps her bikini area shaved completely and her pink pussy lips open like a butterfly spreading its wings when she's turned on. She was wearing some lacy panties that allowed me to see her big tight ass cheeks and deep ass cleavage, but an opaque material panel covered her labia and slit. This woman is truly beautiful, and ultra sexy.

She slid onto the bed and laid back, arching her hips toward me. I gently slid her panties over her curvaceous hips and down her legs. I could smell the aroma of her sweet pussy, flushing with vaginal lube for what was coming next. Liz slid my underwear down to my ankles.

She was curious why I had started wearing G-strings and cock sacks that were nothing more than a thin strap of material attached to a marble bag. Some were neon colored. One was a jock strap with a zipper on the pouch. Cock-teasers like that aren't available at Nordstrom's. I told her I was just tired of the same old jockeys.

Liz pulled her knees back and opened her thick, muscular thighs, ostensibly for me to eat her bare, wet pussy out. I brought my face down to her bald vagina and could see her cunt lips were opening with anticipation. Her pussy juice was shimmering in a rivulet as it left her labia and ran down to her smooth asshole. I took a moment to appreciate the lucky situation a guy like me was in.

I held her thighs apart by grabbing her ass cheeks. She gasped and at the same time reached down between my legs for my cock. Her hand found my very large cock. "What's wrong?", she asked. My cock was completely limp.

"What was wrong?", I asked myself. This woman is the epitome of beauty and sexiness and she wants my cock in her, bad, and my cock apparently has no interest in that. I tried to explain my erectile dysfunction as stress, too much to drink, too hard of a workout that day, but none of it was selling.

The truth is that once I had my ass and mouth fucked and filled with hot man cum, Liz' vagina just wasn't appealing to me anymore. Pussy is soft, sweet, and pliable. A good erect cock is hard, musky, and rigid. A woman's ass is pillowy, soft and round. A fuckable man's ass is firm, muscular and chiseled. A woman's breasts are curvy, bulbous and soft. A hunky guy's chest is slabs of firm, square muscle. One is feminine and desires a leader in the bedroom, but in a gentle cooperative way. One is masculine and wants only to use the other for his hedonistic satisfaction.

I really just wanted to submit to a masculine Adonis. I wanted, no, needed, a man's hot breath on my neck as he rubs his cock up and down my ass crevasse, lotioning my sphincter with his pre cum. Then, when his cock is fully hard and my love hole is dilated and slippery, he forces his massive member into my ass.

I needed a big, really big, thick, veiny, rock hard cock, with a large pink sculpted dick head dripping pre cum, bearing down on my mouth, intending to use my mouth to satisfy its lusty needs and unleash all its stored semen into the back of my waiting throat. Liz even tried giving me head to get me hard but it was no use. I needed the clock in MY mouth to get turned on.

Liz always avoided ever getting any cum in her mouth, but I was desperate to swallow loads of it. Liz always wanted me to fuck her from on top or behind and always wear a condom. I needed to be on the bottom, getting my ass fucked, by more than one guy in a night, preferably, and never with a condom. I needed to see and feel the man-seed pumped into me and then leaking out of me.

Liz and I fought for a while after our failed lovemaking session and I drove home thinking about how my sexuality had changed. Once I was home I felt super horny and I turned on some gay porn and immediately my cock got hard as a rock. I lubed up my very large, very stiff cock, lubed up three fingers and inserted them in my ass, watching in the mirror as my rectum stretched past the second knuckles, and jerked off to a gay compilation of big cocks giving anal cream pies. I ate my cum puddle, wishing it was some other guy's jism.

Liz and I tried and failed several more times to engage in sex in the following weeks, always leading to an argument, accusations and bad feelings. She wondered why I had taken to shaving my cock, balls and ass and why I started taking supplements to increase the intensity and and cum load of my orgasms. Why I was stocking up on Viagra and why did I buy a cock ring? I said I was anticipating using it all on her when things improved.

There are tons of on-line quizzes about why your boyfriend or husband has stopped having sex with you; him being gay was almost never in the answers. But that possibility seemed pretty obvious to me. I was taking quizzes too, about my sexual orientation, but most of them were just jokes and time killers. Finally, Liz insisted we try therapy.

I agreed, thinking the worst that could happen is that I learn the truth about myself. Liz had a close friend from college who was a therapist at a small couples-therapy office. I don't know why you would want your friend to know about your bedroom issues but apparently Liz really trusted her because they had been roommates in school.

There were lots of questionnaires to fill out before we started the counseling and the therapist, Jane, had some pretty probing lines of questioning for us, and for me. She seemed to be honing in on a diagnosis.

After our fourth session she said, "Darren, do you think you might be gay or bi and that's why you're not interested in sex with her?"

"No way!", Liz jumped in to answer for me before I had to decide whether to lie or not. "He's always fucked me like a stallion, until recently. There's no way he's gay. He's been engaged to two other women before me. That's not something a gay guy does!" Jane's eyebrows arched as if to say "it isn't?" She could see that this theory of me being attracted to men had Liz upset so Jane suggested we just run some tests about relationships, general emotional stability, etc.; oh, and sexual orientation too.

The testing was of course all very standard, according to Jane. Both members of the relationship would be evaluated of course, and Liz and I both agreed. I was worried about what it was going to reveal about me but the results would have to be confidential between the patient and doctor. So I was pretty sure I would be safe there.

A battery of tests asked every imaginable question, including things like "Have you ever had a crush on someone of the same gender?", "Have you ever fantasized about having sex with some of the same gender?", "Have you ever wanted to have a romantic relationship with someone of the same gender?", and "Have you ever had sex with someone of the same gender?" I answered honestly, figuring they would be able to detect it if I was lying, "Yes", "Yes", "Yes" and "Yes".

They asked the same questions about someone of the opposite gender too and the answers were the same, but because they referred to my entire past, they didn't reflect where I was now. I figured the worst case scenario for me would be a diagnosis of some sort of blending of orientations. I had read that most people aren't strictly one sexual orientation or the other.

When the results from the questionnaires came back Jane said she had some concerns and wanted to run a lab test on me. "It will be no big deal," Jane said.

I said "sure", and made an appointment.

When I showed up at the test center, at the psychology department of a local university, several young grad students were milling around in white lab coats, with clipboards tucked under their arms. Jane introduced me to William, a strikingly handsome young man with a lantern jaw and blindingly white teeth. She said William would take care of setting up the test, since it required some intimacy and a male technician was required for male subjects.

I found out that the test was designed to reveal one's true sexual orientation and was necessary because some people try to conceal aspects of their deepest desires. I didn't know if that meant brain probes or what, but I soon found out.

William brought me to a small white room with a desk with a computer on it and a chair in front of it. Opposite the desk was a large observation window leading to another room, with one-way glass for people in the other room to observe the test activity. There was another electronic device on a side table, with a lot of wires coming from it. "Is this a polygraph Test?", I asked William.

"No, not a lie detector test but the result is the same. You can't beat the machine." He sat me down in the chair in front of the computer and explained the process. "This device will follow your pupil activity and let the computer know what your vision is focusing on. We will be showing you a series of photos and videos on the computer monitor and the computer will adjust the types of photos and videos based on what you are intrinsically interested in. It will show you less of what you are not paying as much attention to and more of what you really want. This lets us know what your gut attraction is, versus what you say it is."

Then he went to the machine with all the wires. "This machine will monitor your physiological reaction to the visual stimuli. This cuff goes over your penis and this bulb goes in your rectum." I don't know if my level of surprise was reflected in my facial expression, but I realized that this test was no doubt going to expose who I was and what I desired. I wasn't sure this test was the best idea anymore.

Oh well, if the only one to see the results was William, he looked fine enough to be gay anyway, then my secret would be safe enough with him, or so I thought.

William handed me a patient gown and told me to get completely undressed and put the gown on. He didn't leave or offer me a changing room so I started to disrobe in front of him. I pulled my shirt over my head and I noticed that William's eyes widened when he saw my muscular arms, washboard abs and sculpted pecs. His gaze was fixed on my body and I could see a droplet of sweat form on his forehead, even though room was slightly cool. He was enjoying the show, I suspected. Well then, I would give him a show to enjoy.

I unsnapped my pants and let them fall to my feet, revealing my thick, well muscled thighs and perky bubble ass. I was wearing a G-string for underwear with a shear pouch for my big cock and balls. The outline of my dick head, a beautiful pink helmet, was clearly visible through the clingy material. Williams eyes fixed on my cock and got wide with desire.

His lab coat was open and he was wearing a thin t-shirt and khakis underneath it. I could see he had a gymnast's body, tight, very muscular, with no extra fat. His arms were carved stone and each time he reached forward his sumptuous pecs jumped. I could see his hard nipples through the fine fabric.

His squatter's thighs challenged the khaki material of his slacks substantially, and his round, perfect ass climbed and dropped with each step. He was a gorgeous man for sure, probably of Greek descent. I also noticed his very large package protruding at his crotch.

His long, thick member lay against his right inner thigh. My cock swelled a little as I traced the outline of his man meat with my eyes. I could even detect the distinct cables that constituted his cock shaft. Now my own shaft was stiffening and my balls were getting tighter. "Everything please," William said indicating he wanted me to remove my cock sling that was now tenting obviously.

The thin strap at the back was digging into my ass crack as my enlarging cock pulled the front of the sling tighter. Just then I noticed a light went on in the observation room. With the light on, I could see through the privacy glass from my side too. Jane was standing in the window and she turned to welcome someone else into the room. It was Liz, my fiancé. What the hell is she doing here, I wondered? Is she going to watch me during this whole experiment?

"Please finish getting undressed," said William. I pulled my strap down, slowly so my semi hard cock would not be too obvious and spring out of my jock. Even as careful as I was, my cock leapt forward and stayed there, heavy, swollen, inching upward.

It felt good to get the ass strap out of my crack, but now here I was, claiming to be a straight man, getting a hard on looking at this hunk of a lab tech. I glanced toward the window and saw Jane and Liz looking at my rising cock. Jane looked impressed. Liz looked shocked. After all, I hadn't been able to get it up to have sex with her for weeks but here I am getting hard for, and flirting with, a guy. I couldn't hear what they were saying but it looked like Jane was trying to calm an excited Liz down.

I put on the patient gown, which was more like a long vest. My cock and ass were clearly exposed. I wondered if William deliberately gave me such a skimpy gown. But I wasn't the only one who's cock was filling out.

William's Polish sausage was now a baguette, trapped against his contoured thigh inside his pant leg. He saw me notice his swollen cock and he smiled as his eyes looked deep into mine.

He picked up the penis cuff and moved toward me. I thought I was going to put it on myself but William reached out and grasped my swelling cock. We both let out a little gasp at the same time. He gently squeezed my cock and let his hand slide down the shaft and back up it. He casually did it two more times. A drop of pre cum emerged from the tip of my cock. William rubbed it around the head with his thumb.

I didn't know how any of this was going over in the observation room with my fiancé watching, but I was definitely loving every minute of it. In fact I wished that William would bend me over the desk and shove his massive cock into me.

William inserted my cock in the cuff and connected some wires to the machine. He then asked me to lift up the gown so he could insert the anal monitor. I pulled up my gown and now I clearly had a raging hard on for all to see. I leaned forward slightly. William squeezed a tube of lube onto the probe and worked it around. He stood behind me and inserted his hand in my ass crack and pulled my cheeks open, exposing my waiting rosebud.

He slid the probe into my ass and I let out another gasp. It was about the size of a hotdog. He then slid it part way out and then back in. He did this a few times as I was pushing my ass back toward him to get as much of it in my asshole as possible. I moaned softly and a ribbon of pre cum stretched from the head of my cock to the chair.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see that Liz was pissed. She was probably yelling at Jane, "What are you doing to my straight fiancé?"

William reached around me and connected two clips with wires to my fully erect nipples. A bolt of neurotransmitter went from my nipples to my cock. My cock lifted and stretched even more.

"All set," William said and he left the room. He returned with a second chair and a clipboard and placed the chair where he could sit and watch all of my reactions.

I sat down, trying to get comfortable with a sleeve like a blood pressure cuff around my cock and a monitor like a butt plug in my ass; all while my cock was rigid from looking at William's beautiful body.

"The penis cuff will detect any additional blood flow into your, ahem, cock." He smiled wryly. "The anal probe will monitor contraction or dilation of your sphincter. On most straight men their anal sphincters constrict with sexual stimulation. With some gay men, mostly bottoms, their sphincters dilate as they prepare to receive their, uh, prize," he smirked. "The nipple leads let us know if there is a response from a normally female erogenous zone, but on a man."

"I get totally turned on when a man works my nipples," I thought.

The images started on the computer monitor. At first it was just pictures of nature, forests and beaches and stuff. I assume this was to neutralize the subject before testing; a cleansing of the pallet, as it were. Then images of men and women flashed on the screen in rapid succession. They were just people doing random things, eating in a restaurant, riding bikes, etc. Then the men and women were shown just by themselves on a spilt screen, wearing normal clothes.

I adjusted in the chair and wondered how long the test would be what with this butt plug in my ass. My cock was soft now and I guess this is when the real sexual orientation test started. Pictures of hot naked men were shown next to beautiful naked women, in equal measure.

There was a naked guy with a beautiful torso and fabulous cock; I felt my own cock stiffening in the cuff. A naked woman with perfect full tits was bent over showing her hot wide ass and wet pussy to the camera. That was followed by a hunk of an athlete with an enormous hard cock. My penis cuff got tighter. A beautiful woman was tonguing another woman's pink slit. A guy had a massive cock in his mouth and cum was leaking from around his lips. Now my cock was fully erect and wanted to burst the penis cuff.

12