My Second Gay Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As more images flashed on the screen there were fewer females and more and more really muscular men, smooth tight men's asses, big hard, dripping cocks, cocks in men's asses, and cum leaking out of men's asses. I guess the computer was figuring out what I like.

Then a video started of a guy getting fucked by two guys, in his ass and mouth at the same time. I felt the anal probe humming. Maybe it was expanding to keep up with my dilating asshole? Videos of cum exploding from cocks into, onto men's asses, faces, mouths, was non stop. I could feel thick liquid pre cum dripping from my cock.

I looked up and William had a massive hard on down his pant leg and he was rubbing it with one hand and squeezing his balls with the other. A big wet spot was spreading where his dick head was trying to escape his khakis.

I could see through the observation window that Jane and Liz had a monitor in the observation room. They were seeing what I was seeing, and there was a screen showing my drooling cock. That means they know that my reactions were off the charts for all the gay sex, cocks, cum, and men's assholes.

The camera on my cock clearly showed how turned on I was from the man-on-man sex and that the women, no matter how beautiful or sexy, didn't get a reaction. I could only imagine how my fiancé was reacting.

The screen was now showing a bodybuilder with a beautiful cock pile driving another bodybuilder's ass and then shooting his load in the bottom's mouth. I moaned as I sat back on the anal probe, trying to move it deeper into my anus to feel the sweet fullness and press on my prostate. I was so close to coming; I wanted to pull the penis cuff off and stroke my cock and cum all over the computer.

I moaned and looked up at William to ask when this torture would stop. William had unsnapped his pants, taken out his rock hard cock and was stroking it with both hands. Pre cum was running down his shaft through his fingers and I could hear the slick lube squishing back and forth as his hands picked up speed.

I tore off the penis cuff and my cock lifted straight out from my body. I had never had such a fully erect hard on. I slid the anal probe in and out of my ass. When William had inserted it, he used lube liberally and it was still tight. When I pulled the plug from my ass it practically fell out. My love hole had dilated bigger than I thought it could. I unclipped the nipple leads and my nipples were as big and hard as my little finger tips.

Suddenly Liz burst through the door, followed by Jane. "I will prove to you that my fiancé is not gay!", Liz screamed. She came over to the desk where I was, pulled up her mini skirt, revealing her electric pink satin and lace panties. She pulled her panties off and dropped them to the floor.

Liz is Irish and if when she had pubic hair it was auburn. Her pussy was completely shaved and her creamy cunt was highlighted by her pink pussy lips that flared out like wings on either side of her tight slit. Her strong thick thighs joined at her full, tight bubble butt.

She sat her naked ass on the desk in front of me, with her pussy facing me. She started rubbing her clit, gently at first and then more vigorously.

"This is not what this test is about," shouted Jane, trying to regain control of the situation. Liz kept rubbing her clit in fast, rhythmic circles.

Meanwhile, William had completely removed his pants and shirt and was stroking his shaft and cupping his balls. His pink torpedo head was steadily drooling pre cum. Now I could see his washboard abs and sculpted pecs. His ass was a chiseled masterpiece. His thighs were like shaped tree trunks.

Liz was now finger-fucking herself and I could hear and smell how wet her pussy was. She had pulled her lace bra off one shoulder and let one of her beautiful melons out of her button-down blouse. Her exposed nipple was rock hard. Her sweet flesh pillow was bouncing with the increasingly vigorous finger fucking she was giving herself. Her pussy juice was now puddling on the desk and soaking the papers that were on there. She threw her head back and was moaning.

"You've got to make a decision about who you really are, Darren," Jane said, trying one more time to establish control.

I had the epitome of a hot, sexy woman, banging her own pussy, dying for my cock in her. At the same time I had the quintessential hot, hunky gay man with a gorgeous, muscular, super masculine body and a fantasy-worthy flesh log who would love to fuck my ass and fill it with cups of cum. What should I do?

I stood up and put my hands on Liz' shoulders, as she started to buck her curvaceous hips, her ass sliding around in the pussy-juice puddle she made on the desk. She reach with her free hand for my achingly hard meat missile. I turned my hips away from her and she missed grabbing my cock as I kissed her on her forehead.

I waddled with my swaying lance over to William who was sitting with his flag pole cock pointing to the ceiling. I put my hands on his broad shoulders, straddled his beefy thighs, and lowered myself until his mushroom head was pressed tight against my love hole.

My sphincter was so dilated from all that stimulation that as I started to use slightly more pressure, my asshole swallowed his fat cock head and I slid down his rigid shaft. I rode his cock down to his lap at about the same point that his cock was bottoming out in my colon. He grabbed my ass cheeks with his massive hands and with his cabled arms he lifted me to the top of his shaft and slid me down it again. We got into a rhythm and he was fucking my man cunt so fully, cum was dribbling out of my cock onto William's beautiful abs.

William started to pant and moan. I got great satisfaction knowing it was me giving him this much pleasure. In the corner of my eye I could see that Liz had stopped masterbating and was staring at me and William locked in the throws of ecstasy.

Liz stood up and approached me as William impaled me on his fuck log. More cum was dribbling from my cock, running down my balls as my stiff cock flopped up and down with William bouncing me on his shaft.

William started his final stretch and was moaning loudly and panting. I could feel his cock girth increase even more and his ball sack was a tight knot. I screamed, "Fuck my man cunt, William! Fill my asshole with buckets of your hot cock juice! Use my fuck hole for your deepest, most selfish pleasure! I'm yours any time, any day."

I grunted as I grabbed William's head in my hands and gave him the deepest, steamiest tongue kiss ever. "Ahhh, fuck, I'm coming," William yelled. He shoved my ass down to the base of his cock and held me there while his twitching balls pumped load after load of thick semen into my asshole. He lifted me slowly up and down his cock to make sure every drop from his balls was delivered to my colon. Cum was oozing out around my fuck muscle and down his cock.

Jane just stood there in shock. Liz picked her panties up off the floor, slipped the engagement ring off her finger, placed it on the edge of the desk and walked out the door.

I'd say the sexual orientation test was pretty conclusive.

12