All Comments on 'My Second Gay Experience'

by Str8NotSoMuch

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
great story

loved the story from form the first one. almost made me think it was me wanting that cock so bad. great story keep writing like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Silly, unrealistic...

... but fucking hot! I loved the utter rejection of cunt and the total embrace of cock! Women need cock, but men don’t necessarily need pussy. Love it when cock-hungry women (e.g. Liz, and Jane too?) are deprived of cock.

54btmguy54btmguyabout 4 years ago
very hot

About 15 yrs ago I had went out with 2 different women who I thought were very sexy and at the end of the night when I took them back to my place to have sex ( not together but different nights) as much as I thought I wanted to have sex with them I didn't get very hard and both dates went down hill from there but when I would hook up with a guy I got an instant hard on and only wanted to submit to them and after that I finally figured out I no longer am interested in pussy but only want cock and pleasing men

greenvillerunnergreenvillerunnerabout 4 years ago
Not as good as the first.

The first story was your classic seduction story. The guy was in a social situation and gave in to homosexual impulses, thereby learning something about his sexual orientation. The first story was very believable. Things like that can and do happen. The second story was not at all believable. The scenario was extremely improbable. I gave the first story a 5 but the second one received a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Thank you

cdCindy1cdCindy15 months ago

Great FANTASTIC story. I love the detailed description of what he needs and wants, just like me. The excerpt from this story which is perfect for me is:

"I really just wanted to submit to a masculine Adonis. I wanted, no, needed, a man's hot breath on my neck as he rubs his cock up and down my ass crevasse, lotioning my sphincter with his pre cum. Then, when his cock is fully hard and my love hole is dilated and slippery, he forces his massive member into my ass.

I needed a big, really big, thick, veiny, rock hard cock....intending to use my mouth to satisfy its lusty needs and unleash all its stored semen into the back of my waiting throat.... I needed the cock in MY mouth to get turned on..... I needed to be on the bottom, getting my ass fucked, by more than one guy in a night, preferably, and never with a condom. I needed to see and feel the man-seed pumped into me and then leaking out of me."

Yes, that's me -- I'm a faggot cocksucking bottom bitch. Just like in this story, women no longer turn me on, only men do.

I AM GAY. I know it and I love it.

I can't wait to read more stories from you like this one. Is there another chapter to this one? I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hot. Breeding men is usually without the drama that woman give

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStr8NotSoMuch@Str8NotSoMuch
104 Followers
I’m a guy who truly enjoys sharing my feelings and personal attributes with an appreciative audience. My creative side and my sexual fantasies have always collaborated in my work. Like any good fiction, there is a lot of truth in my stories. Some of these scenarios are mostly ...