My Second Gay Experience

Story Info
Taking a man into my bedroom.
1.9k words
4.66
7.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having my first gay experience recently, had certainly made me realise I definitely wasn't gay, even though I had enjoyed it immensely-- having a man's erect cock pulsating, ejaculating in my mouth with a condom on. The feeling was great and to have such absolute control of someone, worshipping his large, throbbing cock until I satisfied him completely, was awesome.

I found myself back at the rest area where I'd had my last encounter, hoping to see the chap who I had met before. Spotting his car, I pulled up behind it. I jumped out, made my way to the passenger side, climbed inside, then shut the door behind me.

"Hello again."

"Nice to see you again, shall we go to that same place we went before?" he asked.

"Do you fancy coming back to mine? It's not too far away," I offered.

"Absolutely, sounds good to me."

"Well, follow me then."

So we headed off to my house with much anticipation of what was about to happen. Arriving at mine we went inside.

"Shall we go through to the bedroom?"

"Show me the way."

My heart was racing, mainly from the excitement, but a bit of nerves also-- taking a man through to my bedroom and what was about to happen. I had taken many women through to my bedroom before; I loved the shape of women, their breasts, bums, their pussies, and being inside of them.

I hadn't known that I would have ever felt quite so excited taking a man, who I knew would be rock hard, through there.

Soon, we both got naked.

I'd like to think I keep myself in reasonable shape, but he certainly was no Adonis. He had a bit of a tummy, and he definitely wouldn't have been someone you fancied, but to be honest, all I was interested in was below his waist-- his cock. He must have been close to eight inches, but also had a good girth. It looked fucking great. A magnificent specimen one you would want to have some fun with, for sure.

"I'd like to suck you again, like before."

"Be my guest," he told me.

Getting on my knees, I was in front of a naked man, who was highly excited by his appearance. His cock was looking even better than before. I hadn't noticed last time, but there was a slight curve to it, which meant he was as highly excited as he was; it was pointing markedly upwards.

"I have condoms," he offered. 

"No need, I want to taste you, to feel your skin."

"That'll be bloody fabulous."

Gripping him, I pulled it down to within millimetres of my lips, licking them in anticipation of what was going to happen. Licking the tip of his cock encircling his helmet with my tongue, he tasted great. He smelt great, too, and obviously took care of his appearance, being totally shaved. A man who took pride in his look, even though he had a bit of a belly and didn't look like it from first impressions.

I then ran my tongue down his thick and veiny shaft to his balls. Reaching his smooth sack, I sucked one of his balls into my mouth, massaging it with my tongue. It felt wonderful, I felt like he was under my control having one of his most delicate parts of his body in my mouth, being massaged gently, with his stiff cock rising proudly above my head. I let him slip out of my mouth, and ran my tongue up his thick shaft before reaching his helmet.

Opening my mouth wide to accommodate him, he pushed his way into me, watching several inches disappear inside a willing recipient. I certainly was that, all right. My lips were wrapped around his cock, he tasted lush.

"Fuck, that's good," he said, gently placing his hands either side of my head. "Do you like the taste?"

"It's fabulous."

Quickly, I soon got his cock back inside my mouth, taking five inches in, as much as we both wanted to be; there was no way I could get more in, it was just too big for my mouth.

Was I turned on sucking on a man's hard cock? Absolutely fucking right I was. I was so excited, I could come, myself, at any moment.

His throbbing cock was sliding in and out of my pursed lips, gripping him tightly. So tight that I could feel every vein on his thick shaft, and taste his skin like never before.

I took him out briefly just to tell him, "Cum in my mouth, I want to feel it."

No sooner had I got him back in my mouth, when he started groaning, obviously getting very close. Both of his hands were on my head, pulling himself into me, trying to get every inch of himself inside my mouth. I had my hands on his legs, just to keep some sort of control, in case he tried to ram his cock down my throat in over excitement.

"Argh, fuck," he groaned.

I could feel him starting to pulsate, and at the same time, warm cum hit the back of my throat. My lips were firmly enveloped around him, while he kept jerking, filling me with his warm, salty cum; eventually stopping, taking his hands from my head, and slipping out my mouth; he was glistening, and still... hard as rock.

I had his warm cum in my mouth, and was then faced with a dilemma-- spit or swallow? It was only going to be the latter, obviously. A slightly bitter taste, salty too, but certainly not unpleasant; it was nice to satisfy someone so totally.

"Do you want me to suck you, or better still, I'd like to fuck you."

"There's no way you can get that bloody great thing up my arse."

"Oh it will, trust me. I met a chap recently, who had been married for years, but wanted to try anal sex and he had exactly the same reaction. When I first put the tip of my cock in him, he winced in pain, but I was soon up to my balls, and he wanted a good, hard fucking... and that's what he got!!!"

He continued, "You've got a lovely, cute, peachy arse, quite clearly, you've never done this before. Will be nice to be the first. I'll go as slow as you need."

"How the fuck are you going to that fucking great thing in me? I'd rather you put a condom on and use some lube."

He was pushing forward; I felt the tip enter me. Oh my god! The pain was unbelievable, but at the same time... ecstasy.

"Just hold it there a minute, and let me get used to it." After a little while, I felt I could take a bit more. "Be really gentle and put more in."

The feeling was incredible.

"Stop a minute. How much is that, now?"

"That's about half of it."

"Fucking hell, it can't be."

"Give me your hand," and he guided it round to feel his cock, which felt absolutely solid and with several inches left to go in.

"Okay, put it all in."

With that, he pushed his cock into me. P When he was completely inside me, I asked him to hold himself there, to let my body adjust and get used to having a big cock up my bum.

"I can't believe this is happening. I'm kneeling here, with your eight-inch cock in me."

"You're not. It's eight-and-a-half, actually."

"Just hold it there, I can't believe I've got that inside me." It was an incredible feeling, to be at the mercy of someone so excited by me. He was rampantly so hard, it felt like I had a solid piece of wood up me. I then understood the phrase when watching porn, 'got wood'.

"If you are really, really gentle, you can start to fuck me, but take it slowly."

"Okay, I will."

With both hands on my butt cheeks, he started to pull out and fuck me. The feeling was like nothing I had experienced before. It was a fantastic, if a little uncomfortable, but an ecstatic moment I was having for sure. My hands were gripping the pillow hard. It felt wonderful.

Pulling out of my bum slowly, until all I could feel was his helmet, he then pushed gently forward, burying himself inside me right to his balls, which were right tight against mine.

Starting to build up a nice, steady rhythm, any discomfort I did have, was now gone and it was so pleasurable. Thrusting his eight-and-one-half inches into me, he was plunging into the depths of my bum.

"Does it feel okay? I'm not hurting you?"

"Oh no, fuck me."

With that, he pushed forward, getting his whole length in me in one go. The feeling was like nothing I'd experienced before-- incredible. Pumping himself into me, it felt wonderful, and I hoped it was so good for him. Fucking a nice tight arse, which had never seen a cock before, I needn't have worried; the sounds emanating from him while he was fucking me were definitely from someone totally engrossed in a highly charged sexual activity, thinking about nothing but emptying his balls into the my arse.

If I never did this again, I was having a good fucking by someone, well hung for sure;

he was to pound my tight, pert arse, putting more and more weight on me with his thrusts. My arms gave way in the end, and my face was firmly planted down in the pillow, with his hands on my shoulders, trying to force his erection deeper into me. I was his sex toy to take advantage of, to fuck hard and to enjoy!!

I could feel his balls swinging and touching mine, as he tried to get himself deeper with every stroke. Continuing this for a while, and also getting faster, I could tell he was close to ejaculating, pressing down on me with more force. I had a very aroused man about to cum deep inside me, and it felt so bloody good.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum,"

Pushing my bum up to him, I tried to get him further inside, then he grabbed hold of me, and started ejaculating. His arms were round me, we were locked together as he started to pulsate and empty his warm cum inside me. Gripping onto me, there was no way he was letting go. And I didn't want him to-- the feeling was unbelievable.

Every time he came, he pulsated inside me, grabbing my cock at the same time. It was a fantastic feeling having a man so excited, making him so turned on, reaching climax deep in my arse. I had cum myself, in the heat of the moment, all over the bedsheets and his hand.

I collapsed on the bed, still with his hard cock inside, which was definitely not getting softer.

"Don't take it out," I said.

"No problem."

Lying flat on the bed, I felt his weight on me and also his eight-and-one-half inches inside of me. I was totally worn out, absolutely exhausted. Staying there for a few moments, I was savouring the experience; eventually, he slipped out of me and climbed off, leaving me in bed.

I looked across, seeing him getting dressed, and he was still rock hard, struggling to arrange himself to fit it inside his underpants.

"I can't believe you're still hard, and you had that in me."

"You may not be gay, my friend, but looking at you lying there, you look fucking sexy. I can't believe I was inside you. I'd be happy to go again."

"No chance, haha."

"I told you it would go." With that, he dressed himself and kissed me on my bum cheeks, covering me up, then left.

_______________