A Helper for Mr Banks

Story Info
Young student takes job to care for older man finds fun.
3.1k words
4.73
12.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like many students in my day, I really needed a summer job, but I had left it a bit late to start searching, and all the good ones (bar staff, building site etc.) seemed to have gone. I was back living with my parents in St Andrews, and jobs there were thin on the ground.

My parents had witnessed my growing depression, and boredom, and, in an effort to help me out (and save their own hard earned cash), they spoke to a family friend in the care sector.

When I returned home from my daily search for possible job locations, my mother called to me from the kitchen. "Sam, darling, I think I may have found you a job, if you're interested. Joyce mentioned that they're looking for someone to help old Mr Banks with light duties, daily. The money's not brilliant, but its not hard work, and you can probably fit in some study during the day."

It would not have been my first choice. "You mean a carer, mum?" I said.

"Well, not in the nursing sort of sense, Sam" she said. "He just has some trouble walking, so help with a bit of gardening, cooking, maybe, and a bit of cleaning. What do you think?"

"Ok" I said, somewhat reluctantly, "I'll give it a go. Nothing to lose, I suppose."

"Great, son," my mum replied, "I'll let Joyce know. I think she said you could start tomorrow."

The next day, I set off to the address my mum had given me. It was a big house on the edge of St Andrews. Clearly, the old guy was not short of money, and, I guessed, had probably been in one of the professions.

I rang the bell and after a minute or so the door opened. A tall, well dressed man, with greying hair, stretched his hand out to greet me. "You must be Sam," he said, "I'm Gerald, but call me Gerry. They tell me you're going to do the jobs I can't manage anymore?"

"Well I'll certainly try my best, Gerry," I said.

"Good, we can't ask for more than that, can we?" Gerry smiled, and showed me in.

The house was quite old, but decorated in a modern style. "Let me show you around, Sam," he said, walking slightly unsteadily ahead of me. "I'm afraid I've been on my own for quite a while now, since my wife died, and the kids are scattered around the globe. Its good of you to take the job, you know. Lots of young people wouldn't want to be stuck with an old bugger like me!"

Gerry was only seventy-four, so still had a few years to go, and also, was no dummy. He had been a lawyer, and had worked for years in London, before retiring to St Andrews. I was already beginning to like him, and I knew that we'd get on.

The house was very spacious. There was a huge shower room off the master bedroom, which was very modern, with subtle lighting and light layers of curtain. There was also a painting of two young, naked ladies opposite the bed.

Gerry noticed me looking at the painting. "I see you like my artwork, Sam," he smiled. "It helps get me up in the morning, you know." he said with a grin.

"Yes, I can imagine" I smiled.

The first week was spent getting to know Gerry's routine, a bit of gardening, and a lot of talking to Gerry. He was very knowledgeable about history, and this was my subject, at university. We talked at length about the second world war, and particularly about the eastern front, and the Russian recovery.

One of my jobs was ironing, and, for me, that meant learning on the job. Gerry's clothes were all good quality, but I was a little surprised at his underwear. These were mostly tight fitting briefs, made of sensuous materials. I supposed they were most comfortable for him, and I didn't give it another thought, although, when I put them away in his drawer, I noticed that there were a few, far sexier items. A couple were black lace, see through, with open crotches. If inanimate objects can turn you on, these certainly could, and I could feel my cock responding.

Gerry's acute athritis was making it more and more difficult for him to walk unaided, so I had to help him on the stairs, and around parts of the garden. He took my arm, and was always joking. The laughter made it more difficult, as we bounced against each other while we walked.

I had been there for two weeks, and had grown to know and respect Gerry as a friend. As I was leaving, one evening, he touched me on the arm. "Sam I didn't want to ask you this, but I had a fall in the shower yesterday, and I wondered if you could help me out of it, in the morning, after it gets wet."

The request took me somewhat off guard, and Gerry could see my hesitation. "I'm sorry," he said, "I shouldn't have asked. I.,,,"

"No, its fine," I said, "I was just thinking I would have to clear it with the Agency, for insurance purposes, but I'll do that later, and I'll get here a little earlier for you tomorrow."

"That's great then. Thank you Sam," said Gerry. "Here's a key for you, so you can let yourself in."

Not surprisingly, I felt a bit unsure about seeing Gerry naked, and helping him out of the shower. At least he wasn't a heavyweight, but I did hope that he didn't slip, and I had to lift a naked man.

When I arrived next morning, I used the key to get in, and made my way upstairs, shouting on Gerry, so he knew it was me. I heard the shower, and went into the room. Gerry was still showering, and the glass door was steamed up. As I waited, he shouted to me to pass him some more shampoo from the bedroom.

I found it, and took it to the shower. Gerry opened the door and took the shampoo, with a smile. I smiled back, trying not to stare at his body, but I could see he was completely shaved! "Just shout when you need the towel," I said, beginning to wonder if Gerry actually had a sex life!

When he had turned the shower off, I brought the towel over and held it up for him. He approached, facing me, and wrapped it around him. This time I caught a glimpse of his cock. Not only was he completely shaved, I could see he was partially aroused.

Although he was seventy-four, he had the body of a fifty year old, still with a fair bit of muscle tone. If he had not, I probably would have been slightly disgusted, but I looked at him and found myself faintly attracted.

Up to that moment, I had had a few girl friends, but nothing had lasted. Now I began to wonder. Did I really fancy a man? I had fantasised about men certainly, as I suspect most guys do, but had never been in a situation where there was a real prospect of intimacy.

The next day, I arrived and went upstairs again. This time there was no sound of the shower. I went in, and Gerry was still taking his pyjamas off. He had a morning erection and apologised. "Sorry Sam," he said, laughing, "I told you the painting gets me up in the morning!"

For some reason, I said "Well it certainly does its job!" As soon as I said it, I wished I hadn't. But I was beginning to think I would really like to feel his rising cock, to feel it, and maybe even to suck it!

"Yes," smiled Gerry, "I think I'd better get into the shower'"

That day, I went about my usual routine and Gerry chatted to me about everything under the sun. I felt we were getting closer, and he seemed to be more 'touchy feely' with me, touching my arm when explaining something to me. As we were walking in the garden, he seemed to stumble a bit, and I caught him by the arm, and around the waist. "God, thanks Sam, I don't know what I'd do without you. I seem to get more unsteady everyday."

"Nonsense," I said, "You're in much better condition than many men twenty years younger"

He smiled, and gave me a gentle squeeze around my waist. It felt good.

The next day, I found Gerry, as the day before, still getting ready to shower, and again, with a bit of an erection. "Hi Sam, how are you? Look, tell me no, if you're not happy, but do you think you could help me actually in the shower. Its just that I'm having a hard time getting any soap on my back, these days!"

I knew what I was doing, when I agreed. "No problem, Gerry," I said, " I'll just put my clothes over here."

We walked to the shower, and I saw that even his arse and legs were completely shaved. We went into the shower and Gerry turned it on. I looked at him. His cock was fully erect. I could feel mine was also erect! I grabbed a sponge and began to rub his front. He smiled at me and I moved around to his back, soaping him again from head to foot and rubbing him, now with my hand, feeling his buttocks, and his wide crack.

As we both put on shampoo, he turned to me and I continued to soap him, including his erect cock and balls. I threw the sponge away and began to massage his cock and balls with my hand, He put his hands on mine and whispered "Yes, Sam, I want you to."

We let the shower wash the soap off, and then put our arms around each other, and kissed. My whole body felt erect, and my cock was ramming his. I couldn't believe that kissing a man, especially an older man, could be so sensual but it was. I wanted to fuck him, and I knew he wanted me. It was going to be so amazing.

I dropped to my knees, taking his cock in my mouth, and massaging his balls. "Gerry," I gasped, "How come you're so beautifully shaved?"

"Well," he said, "I was hoping this might happen, so its all for you."

I sucked him for several minutes, and then he suggested we go to bed. We dried each other and applied some oil. Gerry's was the first cock I had ever sucked. It was beautiful, and I really enjoyed the feel of his smooth body, against me.

"Sam you can suck me off, if you want, swallow or not - its up to you."

"Of course I want to suck you off," I said. "I've not done this before, but I really want your hot cum in my mouth." I kept sucking and pulling his cock. I was so amazed at his size. It seemed much bigger than mine, and he was older than my father!

I kept going, and his cock seemed to be growing, with his huge cock head expanding in my mouth, as I teased it with my tongue. I just loved the sensation. I ran my hand up and down him, feeling how hard and slippery he was. When I took the head of his cock in my mouth it was as if I had his whole being in me. I kissed it and it was as if it was begging me for more, to take all of him inside me.

Suddenly, Gerry cried to me that he was coming. I felt the pressure in his cock, but held it tight, to make the jet even stronger. When I let go, it was beyond belief - a huge jet of semen filled my mouth. I tasted it. It didn't seem too bad, so I swallowed it. I think it was the fact that we had made it together, that I really wanted to swallow it - also the thrill that it gave Gerry. "Let me suck you Sam," he said, "I'm so looking forward to it!

I turned over and offered up my cock to Gerry. He was expert. He held the base of my cock with his left hand, and pulled my cock skin upwards with his right. I was uncut, so he pushed my foreskin up and down, then brought his tongue down to insert inside it.

I was ecstatic, moaning and pulling Gerry further down, so he was swallowing my whole cock, I cried out loudly, since there was no one around, "Yes Gerry, yes. Suck me right out!". I was beginning to cum, when Gerry massaged my balls and squeezed my cock at the same time.

I couldn't stop. I could feel the semen rush from my balls, and up through my cock, til it burst out of my body, as I trembled in climax. I looked down and Gerry was licking the remains of my cum from my cock. He had already swallowed most of it, and was smiling at me.

We lay there kissing each other for what seemed an age, then both of us seemed to get aroused at the same time. When I was fully erect I began to explore Gerry further. I played with his cock for a while, then began to suck him again, but this time put my hands around him and found his smooth buttocks.

Like every other part of Gerry, he had been expertly waxed and shaved, so my fingers slipped easily into his welcoming crack. I kissed him vigorously and began to push into him. He responded with some jerky movements backwards, to help me push my finger further in. It was hot and beautifully moist, but it was the feeling, and the wonderful pleasure of anticipation, which was the most exciting thing that had ever happened to me.

Gerry whispered between kisses, "Sam I'd like you to fuck me, if you want."

I was already so excited, I could only mumble, "Yes Gerry, I want to very much."

Gerry leaned over to his bedside table and handed me some gel. "Use this," he said."It should make things easier, and take your time. We've got all day,"

I started massaging Gerry's crack, and very quickly got to work on his hole, taking time to kiss his back and neck. I had my middle finger in his hole, and he was writhing underneath me. He got on to his knees, and I could see his cock and balls swinging under him.

I moved forward, breathing quite fast, and tried, too fast, to penetrate him. "Its Ok Sam," he whispered, "just pull me apart, shove some more gel in, and go slow."

I did as he asked and went smoothly into him. He grunted then moaned in pleasure, "Yes Sam I love your cock!"

Hearing Gerry moan, every time I pushed, made me feel amazing. I confess there was a feeling of some dominance, that was taking over me, and I began trying to ram my cock into him as hard as I could. He loved it. I loved it.

Once Gerry was completely relaxed I could thrust all the way, each time. It was sheer bliss for me, but I could feel that my body was taking over. I shouted to Gerry who was wanking himself faster and faster, and we came together, my cock pumping out several jets of semen deep into his hole.

"Jesus, Sam," he said, "Have you done this before. That was amazing. I'm so so glad we've met."

"I feel the same, Gerry," I gasped, "and I want you inside me as well!"

"Yes Sam," he said, "but we'll need to get you used to it slowly, until your muscles relax."

"Gerry, I'm all yours," I said. "We've got all day and I want to be able to let you fuck me, as soon as possible!"

We kissed deeply, and Gerry began to massage me in my crack, and arse. It was so exciting. I wanted to cum again. I pushed him down to suck me again, and he took me all the way down his throat, while still moving his finger in and out of my hole.

As Gerry's massage began to ease my hole open, he brought a dildo across and began to use that on me. I straddled him, and kissed him while he wanked me, pushing the dildo in and out of me slowly.

Gradually, the initial pain of stretching my sphincter muscles began to ease, and every push into me seemed pleasurable. I spoke softly to Gerry, "Gerry can you start now. I'm desperate to feel you inside me!"

He started kissing me more deeply, then moved me on to my knees and climbed around me. He spread my buttocks then brought his cock up to my hole and began to push. When I started to feel the tip of his hot cock on the rim of my anus I wanted him to just push all the way, but Gerry knew that slow was good.

All the slow push was ecstasy, and when he could go no deeper, Gerry began to move as only he could, pressing and releasing until I felt that heaven was within reach. I whispered to him, "Faster now and let me feel you, mmmh yes, thats it Gerry. Let me feel you hotter and give me all your cum now!"

He gave me everything, and then we lay peacefully, both of us secure in the knowledge that we had found each other and we would be always be there for each other. We slept again for a while and then it was time for me to return home. Gerry kissed me and held me close. He spoke slowly, and with a little hesitation. "Sam, I know that you'll soon have to go back to uni, and that our time is precious, so I wondered if you would think about something. I have spare rooms and I thought it would seem reasonable to your parents if you wanted to take one, while you're 'working' here. It would save you a lot of travel."

I turned to Gerry. "Gerry you're a genius. That should be no problem. I'll let them know tonight"

"Excellent Sam," said Gerry, smiling. "I have a few more ideas of more ways that we could have even more fun - if that's possible!