My Second Session with a ProDomme

Story Info
Torment by ProDomme.
2.4k words
4.43
14.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rondeevu
Rondeevu
29 Followers

It has been about a year since my first ProDomme encounter. Over that time, I had tried to liberate some time to see Her again, but somehow - it never worked out. Family and work responsibilities conspired to make it almost impossible.

And then my wife announced that she was going to take a week off to see family in the US. As much as I'd miss her, it was my opportunity to make the arrangements I need to make.

Without delay, I set up the "meeting" for a Sunday afternoon and booked Her for 2 full hours. It was about a month in advance but I didn't want to risk capitalizing on my freedom.

I arrived promptly at 3pm as instructed. I had showered and shaved and also shaved my balls for Her. Her requirements were very specific. Three knocks on the door and She opened it slowly, dressed in a black, tight latex jumpsuit. She looked delicious and pleased to see me again.

I stood at attention in the entrance way while She inspected her next "victim". After a few moments, She instructed me to remove all of my clothes, fold them neatly and place them on the chair in the front hall, then stand straight up and wait.

She crossed the room and sat on the ottoman that doubled as a cage for Her "pets". I had seen it in use on the website. Then she ordered me to drop to hands and knees and crawl slowly towards Her. She reminded me to respond to her commands and questions and to address her as "Mistress" or "Goddess".

She then sternly said "Stand!"

I mumbled "Yes, Mistress" as I did so.

My cock was already quite hard and pre-cum had started to ooze from the head. Mistress smiled and wiped it with her finger.

"I remember that you liked cleaning my finger last time" She said, and put her finger in my mouth. I dutifully sucked my juice off her finger.

"Good boy, now put your hands behind your back."

I did so and she secured my wrists with metal cuffs.

"I am going to have some fun today and I hope that you do too. But if you don't, that's OK. You came here to be abused and that's exactly what I like to do to my boys."

I had told her in an email that my wife was away for a week and was coming back on Tuesday night. With my hands restrained, She went to wire rack and came back to me with a stainless steel chastity cock cage. She knew that I had never worn one before and enjoyed putting it on my cock, having to stuff it in since I had a bit of an erection. The ring part was secured behind my balls and the two parts were then attached with a padlock. Mistress stood back and looked at Her work.

Mistress smiled a wry smile and said, "I want you to please me today. If you don't, I'll send you home wearing the chastity device and you can come back if you want, on Tuesday to have it removed. If I agree to remove it, there will be an additional tribute. If I don't agree to remove it, you can explain it to your wife....."

While Mistress was talking she was teasing my cock through the openings in the cage, tormenting me. Then Mistress walked me over to the cross affixed the the wall. Facing the wall, She spread my feet, attached cuffs and clipped each ankle to the cross. Then undid the handcuffs and attached wristcuffs and did the same so that I was fully immobilized.

Mistress then ball gagged me. Once that was done She put a short wood dowel in my hand. She said that anytime I wanted her to stop, all I had to do was drop the dowel - but Mistress reminded me about the consequence of not pleasing Her.

Mistress then proceeded to strap my backside and back with a wide leather strop. She continued to torment me for an eternity until my ass was on fire, my back was in agony and tears were streaming down my face. I was groaning into the gag and my cock was straining against the confines of the cage. But the dowel was firmly clutched in my hand.

The next thing that i remember was Mistress removing the gag and releasing my wrists from the cuffs. She handed me a bottle of cold water and as I drank, I realized that I was not holding the dowel. A feeling of fear overwhelmed me. I said nothing as i quenched my thirst and realised that my legs were a bit wobbly.

Mistress said, "You lost consciousness for a few moments and dropped the dowel. I think you started to hyperventilate so I stopped to let you recover. Don't worry about the dowel. You have pleased me very much by holding out as long as you did!"

Mistress unshackled my ankles and let me to a couch to recover, and chat. Mistress was very interested in knowing how I felt about the torture I had just experienced. She seemed very pleased to hear how much I enjoyed the pain, notwithstanding that i had passed out.

A few minutes later, Mistress announced that she had "something special" to show me. She helped me up and led me to the other end of the "studio" where behind a screen she had a doctor's examining table with stirrups. The sight made me extremely apprehensive, I knew that She had complete control. She helped me up onto the table with a small step stool beside it. Once lying there on my back she proceeded to tie my ankles together and secure the rope to a ring a the end of the table.

Mistress then put the velco cuffs back on my wrists and had me cross my arms across my chest. She then secured my left wrist to the right side of the table and the right wrist to the left side. I was unable to move in that "straightjacket" position but could not figure out why she chose that position.

I was still wearing the cock cage and Mistress began to fondle and massage my balls. I could feel the erection straining inside the stainless steel confine and squirmed as the frustration grew. She applied some oil to her hands and continued to play. She also caressed by cock through the openings in the cage. It was torture but I liked the feeling of helplessness.

She bent down and whispered in my ear "I can take the cage off of your cock, but you have to agree to let me use the new toy I bought for you." And then she showed me a gleaming steel device still in the package.

It was difficult to figure out what it was. Mistress asked if I had ever seen anything like it before and I just nodded "no".

So she read the back of the package
"This extreme CBT device is one of the most intense ball stretchers we offer. Finely crafted out of smooth, gleaming stainless steel, it is designed to trap the scrotum and slowly stretch it out until you have reached the limits of what can be endured. Not for the faint of heart, this deviant piece is basically a rack for the balls. Secure both rings above the testicles, right at the base of the scrotum. Twist down the screws at the side of each ring to lock them in place. Then, slowly turn the large screw, which pulls the rings apart, stretching the scrotum between them."

Mistress put the package down and resumed caressing my balls. "So what do you think? Want to try out the new toy? Or should I just spend the next hour frustrating your poor little cock?

Talk about being caught between "a rock and a hard place". ..... I wanted my cock free but I was not sure I'd be able to handle the ball stretcher. Mistress sweetened the deal for me. She said that If was a "good little boy" and agreed to the ball torture, she'd leave the cage off and send me home without it. But if I didn't agree.......

So, I agreed. Mistress got the key and freed my cock. It immediately became engorged and arrow stiff. Mistress stroked it to a full erection, and it felt really good. Then she unwrapped her new toy and installed it on my ball sack. It was amazing how cold hard steel felt as she tightened the rings. My balls were pulled down from my cock by the width of the rings. The device has a threaded bar with a knob at the end. Turning the knob separates the rings stretching the scrotum. The first few turns caused a mild pressure sensation. And then the real stretching started.

As she turned the knob I could feel my balls being pulled away from the rest of my body. I as completely immobilized and then realised why I was straight jacketed. I was unable to thrash around as the pain intensified.

Mistress did not say anything as she increased the torture, she just kept looking down and smiling. She put the dowel in one of my hands and said I could drop it when I wanted to stop. I held out for an eternity and when I finally couldn't take any more she backed off the stretcher by about a 1/4 turn.

While I was getting accustomed to the stretch, Mistress began to slowly stroke my cock.

"Have you ever experienced sounding?" she asked. I replied that I hadn't and gasped "I am not sure i would want to. i read about it on BDSM sites....".

Mistress said "Too bad, I have recently learned how to do it and had a workshop last week to teach others. You're about to be my first live victim....." and she kept stroking my cock to get it good and hard. She was playing with the cum hole with her thumb as I became more and more anxious.

She left me alone for a moment and then returned with a small plastic case and a bottle of clear liquid. Mistress removed the cap and i immediately recognised the smell of rubbing alcohol.

She opened the plastic case, I heard the snap even though it was out of sight. She then showed me a stainless steel rod.

"This is the first sound I will use on you. It's a small diameter and should slip right in after I sterilise it for your safety."

She swabbed the steel rod and grabbed my cock again. "Did you know that there are about 12 thousand nerve endings in the urethra?" she and asked me rhetorically. "This sound will stimulate them for me" and she took some lube and applied it to the rod.

i closed my eyes and felt her insert the rod into my rigid cock. The alcohol burned for a moment and then the nerve endings exploded in my head. i really can't describe the sensation except that it was the most intense sexual stimulation I had ever felt. When I started to scream, Mistress left the rod buried in my cock and quickly ball gagged me.

"That was not the sound I want", She said softly and giggled a bit.

Mistress moved the sound up and down inside my cock while my brain tried to process the continuing explosions. Then she slowly removed it and the sensations subsided. Before i could catch my breathe, Mistress complimented me on taking the first sound and then explained that She'd be inserting progressively larger diameter sounds to see how far she could take me.

i started to scream again (into the gag) and moved my head to indicate that I wanted to stop. Mistress stroked my cock again and gave the ball stretcher a turn. I was in an agony of the best kind..... The dowel was still in my hand and she asked if I wanted to try the next size sound. "or go home with a cage on my poor little cock".
Again I had to make a decision but it was really no decision and i mumbled "OK".

Mistress inserted the next sound into my cock and it was worse than before. The intensity of the sensation was brutal but fascinating. my balls were in pain and my brain was about to overload. It felt like 100 thousand nerve endings were on fire inside my cock. I could feel myself sweating but i was completely immobilized and at Her mercy.

After an eternity She removed the second sound and i was able to relax a bit.

"Last one for today" I heard Mistress whisper. She must have selected an even larger diameter and as it slipped it I again felt the short alcohol burn before the fireworks in my head went off.

i think she tightened the ball stretcher again, but i actually have no idea. i was screaming too hard into the gag to really know what was going on. All I know is that my cock was on fire, my balls were in agony and my brain was in some sort of sensory overload. I think Mistress left me in that state for a few minutes but it may have been seconds..... or hours......

The next thing i can recall is that the sound was removed and my balls were not being stretched. The gag was out of my mouth and Mistress was mastubating my cock. I could feel the cum building and then, without warning, my cock pulsed once and a stream of cum burst forth from my cock - up into the air and landing mostly on my chest.

"Good boy" Mistress said. "You took the torture like a champ and came like a teenager!"

"I am happy to tell you that you'll be going home without the hardware. You have pleased me very much today and you deserve that reward."

She took the dowel that was still clenched in my hand, undid the restraints, untied my ankles and helped me to a sitting position. When i regained my composure, she gave me some orange juice and suggested that i shower and get dressed. i was still in a bit of a haze when i made it out of the studio and into my car.

Sitting in my car at about 5:30pm, the afternoon seemed very surreal as I re-entered the real world .........

Rondeevu
Rondeevu
29 Followers