My Second Visit to the Glory Holes

Story Info
This was my second visit to explore the glory holes.
2.6k words
4.6
13.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a 65-year-old married white male and have visited a glory hole once and that was this year. My first experience was amazing so I decided to revisit the book store a month or so later to continue my education. I consider myself bi because I have a few male-on-male experiences, but I still very much enjoy women of all shapes and sizes.

I told my wife that I had a few errands to run so I would be out a while after I finished playing golf. In reality, my only errand was to enjoy myself at the local book store. As I pulled into the parking lot as I had observed on my first visit there were about a half a dozen cars in the lot. I went into the store and looked around and saw a couple of guys looking at the toys. When I went to the sales desk to get some $5 s from the clerk, I recognized her from my previous visit. She was very chatty as she gave me the bills and said she was sure I would enjoy my visit because they had just updated their video collection.

I went back to the arcade area and saw that a couple of the booths were occupied so I wasn't worried about getting a booth for myself. I scanned the videos on the wall in front of the booths and saw a couple of new titles, but since I had only seen the collection once before it seemed about the same. I looked for glory hole videos and found that there were a couple more than had been there on my first visit. I went to a booth where the door was not locked and there was no in use light on and stepped in. To my surprise there was a naked guy sucking a guy in the next booth through the glory hole and there was another cock sticking through the other glory hole waiting for some action. I didn't want to interrupt the action I saw so I closed the door and picked another booth. The second booth was empty but still had a glory hole on the two side walls.

I closed the door and put a five in the video slot and scrolled through the selections until I found a new video featuring glory holes. I relaxed in the chair and watched the action on the screen. It didn't take long for my cock to come to attention as I enjoyed the video. I was about to take my pants off and start jacking off when a nice sized cock came through one of the glory holes. On my first visit I had sucked a few cocks so I knew the drill. I especially enjoy cocks that are circumcised and have a nice head. Being wet with precum is an added delight.

This cock was about 7" cut and I could see the precum dripping out. I moved my chair closer so I could give him some hand action. I slipped one hand around his cock and used the other to massage his balls. He began to move in and out while he was fucking my hand and after a few strokes he told me to suck his cock. I moved my mouth to the head of his cock and licked off the precum as I moved the head in and out of my mouth. I could tell his cock head was really sensitive and knew if I continued sucking the head, he would climax in no time so I began working my mouth down his shaft. I was really enjoying having my mouth around his shaft. As I got my mouth all the way down to his shaved pubes, he pulled his cock out a little and I thought he was going to pull out completely.

To my delight he pushed his cock back into my mouth and began to fuck me. I just kept my mouth on the hole as he pumped his cock in and out setting his own pace. I reached down to rub my own cock as he was fucking my mouth but didn't want to ruin the rhythm by removing my pants. After a few minutes he began to fuck faster as he began to cum several times. I could feel some of the cum dripping down my chin, but was able to swallow most of it. As he got soft, he pulled out of my mouth, got dressed and left the booth without even a thank you. I was a little disappointed when he didn't say a word because a complement would have let me know that as a novice, I was improving my cock sucking skills.

I had been feeding the video money while I had been sucking his cock, but only had a couple of fives so decided to give up my booth and get some more bills. The female clerk was still on duty and as I passed her, I told her I was going to the head and she snickered and said I'll bet you are. As I looked in the bathroom mirror, I realized that I still had some of the cum on my chin so I washed my face and took a piss. I returned to the desk and began to chat with the clerk as she gave me change for my $50. I asked how long she had worked here and she said a couple of years. I said I'd bet she had seen and heard a lot and she smiled and said I'd be surprised at her experiences and would tell me about some when I had the time. I told her I would love to hear her stories, but that I was kind of in a rush today so we could talk next time.

I returned to the arcade, picked an open door and fed the video with some new bills. As I watched the videos, I took my pants off and began to stroke my cock. I figured if it was going to be a slow day, I would just jack off and go home. About the time I decided on a plan, I heard the booth door next to me open and close. Within a couple of seconds, I saw someone looking through the glory hole and decided to let him watch me cum. He said he wanted to talk to me so I got up and got eye level with the hole. He said he was enjoying the show and would like to give me a hand job. A hand job wasn't as good as a blowjob, but it sounded like a good idea at the time.

I moved my cock to the hole and he began to jack me off. It felt pretty good. After a couple of minutes, he said he wanted to feel my ass. I hadn't had any ass play since my last massage so I knew how good it could feel and it kind of excited me. He told me to turn my ass toward the hole and he would play. He was only able to get one hand through the hole, but he was doing a really good job of massaging my butt cheeks. His fingers were a little wet from the beginning hand job and after he massaged my cheeks, he ran his finger along the crack in my ass.

As he rubbed the crack, I could feel him getting close to my asshole. He pulled his hand back and I looked through the hole and saw him putting some sort of lube on his hand and fingers. I thought that if he was going to play with my asshole, I would give him easier access. I bent over and spread my ass cheeks with my hands. He must have noticed what I had done with my ass because when he put his hand back through the hole, he squirted some of the oil on my crack. He must have really put a lot on because I could feel the oil running down my crack and dripping onto my balls.

With his nicely lubricated fingers he began working a finger up and down my crack and within a few seconds into my ass. He just put a fingertip in at first but it went in easily because of the oil soaking he had given it. As his finger tip entered my asshole I felt a good sensation. I think he realized that I was enjoying the tip so he put more and more of his finger in and then began to fuck my ass with his finger. When he had buried his finger in my ass, he began to rotate it which gave me another great experience. He did this for several minutes and I could feel my cock getting really hard as I reached down to begin to stroke it.

He finally took his finger out but I wanted him to continue so I turned around, looked through the gloryhole and saw that he was pounding his cock. I watched as he brought himself to a climax into his free hand. After he had finished climaxing he moved his cum filled hand up to his lips and licked it into his mouth. My head was spinning as I thanked him for showing me some new ways to get pleasure. He said he was happy to show me something new. He got up and put his pants on and left the booth.

My mind was racing as I thought about my latest experience so I sat down for a couple of minutes fed the video and watched someone getting a great blowjob. I was about to continue beating off so I could cum and leave the store when a small hard dick was poked through the other glory hole. It looked like it was about 4 inches and while I would have liked it to be larger, I was interested and slid my chair over to the little cock.

I asked the guy if he had a big load and he assured me he did. I figured maybe what he lacked in size he made up for with his load. I began to suck him and had his entire cock in my mouth as I massaged his balls with my tongue and lips. It didn't take him long to begin to cum and as I ate his load, I realized he really had been saving up to give a big load. I swallowed his cum as I felt his cock beginning to get soft. He pulled out and thanked me for sucking his cock and eating his load. Within a couple of seconds, I heard his booth door open and close as he left.

Since everything was getting very quiet, I decided it was time to go home. I figured I could bring myself to a climax using my hand or if the wife was willing, I could drop a load in her pussy.

I was about to reach for the door knob when the door opened and I saw a guy that was at least a foot taller than I was. He stepped into the booth and I backed up since I had no place else to go. I was a little confused when he said that Suzie had told him to come to my booth. I asked who Susie was and he told me it was the woman at the desk in the arcade. I was still confused since I didn't know how she knew there was someone in my booth, but began to think he was going to throw me out because my video had stopped because it was out of money.

In my confusion he turned around and locked the door and told me to sit in the chair. I sat down and he pulled off his shorts to reveal a giant cock. I had seen large cocks in videos but never up close and personal. It must have been nine or ten inches long, was thick and fully erect. I instinctively reached out to hold it with one hand while I grabbed his ball sack with the other. He told me to stroke it and as I was stroking, I realized that I would have a hard time getting the monster in my mouth so I should just give him a hand job.

I was beginning to get in a rhythm with my stroking when he told me to lick the head. I moved my mouth to the head of his cock and began to lick and suck it. I licked the precum and felt his hands on the back of my head as he began to push his cock into my mouth. I decided to try to accommodate his giant cock so I relaxed my throat and began to suck it deeper and deeper into my mouth. I began to move my mouth and lips over his cock and began to fuck his cock. He kept the pressure up on the back of my head and his cock began to rub into the back of my throat. I gagged a couple of times before he slipped his cock down my throat and I pushed my lips toward his shaved pubes.

I was stunned that I could eat his whole cock, but began to move it in and out of my mouth. It didn't take him long before he started to breath hard and I could feel his nice warm cum starting to flow. I tried to swallow all of his load, but some came out and ran down my chin. After he pumped out several loads, he began to get soft and pulled out of my mouth. He looked at me and said he was happy he took Suzie's recommendation. He pulled his pants on and left the booth. I was still in a trance but decided I should go clean up and leave so I went through the open door and headed for the bathroom. Suzie was at the desk talking to the big guy I had just sucked off and she watched as I went to the bathroom. I cleaned up my face and took a piss before I headed out.

When I came out of the bathroom, I noticed that Suzie was all alone so I decided I would talk to her and try to find out why she had sent the big guy to the booth I was in. Since I really wasn't sure who she was I introduced myself as John and she said she was Suzie. She said she hoped I had an eventful afternoon and I assured her I had. I asked how she knew what booth to send the big guy too. She said that she got feedback from her customers and she knew what the big guy wanted and thought that I would probably enjoy his company.

When the big guy stopped by the desk, he told her that she had sent him to the right booth because he got a mind-blowing blowjob. She said the big guy had visited the book store many times and she had gotten to know what he wanted from a visit. She said I should come back any time and she would help me out when she could. She gave me a card with her email address and I wrote mine down for her. She had a nice body and I hoped I would get a chance to see more of it in the future. I told her thanks and went to my car.

When I got home my wife was out playing cards so I cleaned up again and thought about my cum filled afternoon. It wasn't long before I had a hard on and jerked off and dropped a huge load of my own.