My Secret

Story Info
Young man discovers his love of sex toys.
851 words
4.41
14.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last year my life changed. I had finally figured out that I was a bisexual guy. It felt great knowing and not questioning myself anymore. I had experimented with being a top and fingering myself as a bottom. My love for both made me feel amazing but I felt that there was something missing.

I had watched a large amount of bisexual and gay porn so I knew how to suck cock and take a dick. Thats when it dawned on me. I needed a dildo! I looked on all of the online stores and was sure that i wanted a big dildo that could pulsate up the shaft.

However, I couldnt find one for a reasonable price. My stepmom had recently left and so it was just me and my dad. She had left a lot of stuff behind and I knew that she had used toys. While my dad was at work, I crept i to the bedroom and opened my stepmom's old cabinet. I pulled out CD cases and paper files until I struck gold.

There was a small plastic bag in the back of the cabinet with a pink dildo sticking out of the top. I pulled the bag and the giant toy out of the cabinet before revealing the true size of this pink pleasure tool. It had an extra arm that, after a quick internet search, I learned to be for vibrating a womans clit. There was a small panel on the handle of the toy, with different buttons. I pressed one and it began to vibrate the extra arm. Each time I pressed the button the vibration got more intense until after one final press, it stopped.

The other button interested me more. I pressed this button and rdges inside the shaft began to pulsate and give the illusion of moving up. This was what I had wanted all along! I placed the dildo back into the bag and took it into my room. My dad wouldn't be back for a couple of hours and I decided to try out my new toy. I placed the giant tip into my mouth and slowly began putting more and more past my lips.

This thing was at least 9 inches long and I knew I would gag eventually. However I kept going and I felt the tip in my throat. I managed a tiny bit more before I gagged and took it out of my throat. I had gotten to the base of the vibrating arm, which was probably 7 inches down the shaft. I considered that a win.

I knew what came next and was more than prepared. I reached under my bed and grabbed my bottle of lube. Squirting it all over the pink shaft, I also put some on and around my asshole. Excited and nervous, I grabbed the handle and reached it round between my cheeks. I rubbed the tip of the dildo on my asshole and my taint. This felt amazing and made sure I was ready for the final step.

I brought the tip back to my asshole and gently began to push. I felt the pressure build until suddenly, it released and the tip was in me. Now there was nothing holding me back. I slowly pushed further inside and before long, the base of the vibrating arm was touching my taint.

Now the real fun would begin. I fet around for the pulsate button and found it. I clicked it in rapid succession to put it at max and instantly felt myself lose control of my body. My asshole was in control and it wanted more. I bent the vibrating arm as much as i could and felt the enter my asshole now. I had taken the entirity of the dildo and only the handle was sticking out. I pressed the vibration button and with the arm pressed against my prostate, felt anoyher wave of pleasure course through me.

I carefully rolled onto my back and grabbed ahold of the handle. I was now fucking myslef with my dildo and I couldnt get enough. However, The vibrations on my prostate and the pulsation in my rectum were going to make me cum. I stuck my ass and legs up into the air and as my legs tensed, I aimed my cock at my face.

Cum exploded from my tip and splattered all over my face. Some went into my mouth and I tasted great. Lowering my legs, I pulled the dildo from my self and grabbed my phone. I wanted to see my asshole gaped. I reached down and snapped some pics. The results pleased me to no end. Where my normal asshole had once been, there was a gaping black hole. I had satisfied myslef for now and wanted to be ready for next time. I rinsed the dildo off and placed it back into the bag. I hid it in my closet and then headed for the shower. Ever since I have been fucking myslef with my dildo every night and I have loved every minute.