All Comments on 'My Secret Addiction Ch. 02'

by nakedfool

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I love this!

Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wish this would happen to me

I am so wet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Geat!

Amazing second chapter

Kykidd87Kykidd87about 4 years ago
Get story

Can’t wait to see how this dumb fuck loses his wife. He has already lost her respect next he will be her raising a mixed kid.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Kivon?

Where do you idiot ir junkies come.up with your ethnic names? You definitely have a fixation, and I hope you have one to suck at night.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Fool

Our favorite total fool slipping in a little more or just to get the high scores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another dumbass husband pimping out his wife

When she comes home with several std's and herpes he might have second thoughts. This was beyond nasty and NOT in a good way.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loving it

Why do people read the story then say you hatted it. It is a great Vick story and hubby’s humiliation will make it better. I would love for him to dress his wife in her wedding gown for her new black husband!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
more sick garbage from this author....

you do realize this is loving wives, don't you? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Huge BBC Cuckold Fan

Absolutely awesome 2nd chapter, Five Stars !!!!! This erotic IR cuckold tale is one of the best that I have read lately on Literotica! It has the beginnings of one of my favorites, like "Seven year Scratch" and "The Good Neighbor Sam" by Penpal2001.

kyron99kyron99about 4 years ago
Living Wives INCLUDES sharing!

You closet-cucks need to realize the Loving Wives category expressly cites it’s for this type of story: “Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more”. see it? SHARING! durrr

reader_literoticareader_literoticaalmost 4 years ago
5 stars

Wow! This is a fantastic fireworks display of eroticism.

Maximum possible excitement.

Author - you are a genius!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

This is very hot! I love the ir aspect but why wait so long to fuck? She should have invited him over that night! She mentioned wanting his black cum in her womb. I hope she isn't using birth control! Wonder what that noise in the basement is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I loved this. Once again, you hit the ball out of the ballpark. Great job!

This story was also quite psychological. For example, Jim, the husband, said, "I want you to fuck a black man in our bed, Leah. I want to feel the pleasure and the hurt from it."

My wife and I call that normal ‘marital S&M’ and we often experience it in our cuckold-hot wife marriage. While it does hurt me when she fucks other men, it also brings me great pleasure. That is my masochism payoff.

Also, my wife soon discovered that the more she enjoys sex with a lover; the more it hurts me. And she enjoys that. The more she cums on their big cocks, the more excited she becomes. And that is her sadism payoff. It’s not some wild over the top type of S&M; however, in spite of its subtilty it’s quite potent.

Another psychological play that we liked was Leah and the gym. Once they agree that she would take a black lover, she started working out at the gym more often. As Jim noted, “She was training her body for B.B.C.”

OMG! That was so hot, my wife squirmed in her seat as we read that. And it’s true: my wife upped her fitness program in the run up to her first black lover. Seeing your wife, day after day, week after week, preparing her body for another man is deliciously nerve racking!

Next, we loved the wedding anniversary idea. Leah’s first time with Kivon would be on Jim and Leah’s wedding anniversary. And that Leah would treat Kivon as her husband for the entire weekend. Her spending the entire anniversary weekend with the lover was extraordinarily significant.

My wife took her first stray cock on a Valentine’s Day and that completely changed that holiday for us. And ever since she has spend that romantic evening with one of her lovers. She says, “Extramarital cock just feels better on Saint Valentine’s Day. That’s what every married woman needs!”

Finally, Jim’s grooming his wife for her date was hot as was his driving her to their favorite restaurant for a date with the black man! Happy anniversary, honey!

Great second chapter!

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 2 years ago

great build up to a BBC fucking his wife. That is what I want for my wife. Hopefully one day it will happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So hot. Love the build up. Its like that in real life.

Carly182Carly182about 1 year ago

Awesome, wow so good and very well told.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernakedfool@nakedfool
I write weird, kinky stories that make brainlet npc's seethe and reee into the void.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES