My Secret Addiction Ch. 02

Story Info
Jim and Leah make kinky plans. Will they back out?
9.8k words
4.5
51.2k
113

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nakedfool
nakedfool
565 Followers

We were consumed with our plans for Leah to have sex with a black man. Every conversation, every question and idea was about it. I couldn't focus on anything else and neither could she. There was a nervous anxiety in the air, it was palpable but also worrying. My young wife not only wanted to fulfill my darkest fantasy, but it was now her fantasy as well.

I knew she loved sex, but I never knew she would be so open minded about this sort of thing. Was it a red flag? There had to be something she wasn't telling me, or something I didn't know about her. Was I over thinking it? For better or worse I decided to push those thoughts to the back of my brain and let my addiction take the wheel.

We were both a little tipsy from drinking at her friend Sarah's apartment. It wasn't very far so we decided to just walk and enjoy the weather.

"Maybe we shouldn't do it at the house the first time," Leah paused in mid stride, "or maybe that would be the best way."

She giggled at her own answer as we continued our walk home. I smiled back at her. Leah was so gorgeous, the most attractive girl in the world to me. Some how, in my fucked up brain, she had become even sexier to me because of all of this.

"Oh my god." She covered her mouth in surprise. "I wonder what Sarah would think?"

I pulled her to me and chuckled. "Knowing Sarah, she might actually dig it."

"I could never tell her, no way. She would probably want to join in." She laughed.

Later that night before bed Leah was getting some water while only wearing a t-shirt. I couldn't stop staring at her sexy legs.

"Hey sweetie." She took a sip from her glass. "Ready for bed?"

"Y-yeah, baby."

I followed her to the bedroom staring at her little booty. I couldn't stop imagining those legs of hers wrapped around black mens hard bodies as they fucked her. I couldn't stop fantasizing about her being blacked all over our house.

What would she look like bent over on the kitchen table, fucked from behind while I sat at the other end eating dinner. Or her being power-fucked into the couch while I sat on the other end watching. Or hell, why not in the living room floor. I'd love hearing her being fucked mercilessly in the shower while I wait outside the door. I wondered if she was thinking the same things.

The next day we were eating dinner together, I had grilled some steaks on the patio and Leah had brought home some red wine.

"When I was at the liquor store tonight there was a black man in front of me at the register. I couldn't stop thinking about his black cock." She took a bite of her steak and chewed while looking at me.

"Really? Did you think he was hot?" I could feel my dick grow into a full erection.

She swallowed. "He was handsome actually. I tried to sneak a peak, just to see," she giggled, "see if he had a big one. I felt like such a slut, honey. I'm like literally obsessed with black cocks now."

"That's hot baby, I'm glad you are." I could hear my heart beating out of my chest. I forgot about my food. My wife smiled at me and took a sip of wine.

"I think..."She cleared her throat. "I think I have someone in mind." She took another sip of wine.

I nearly choked on my steak. I felt a jealous twitch in my stomach. She already had a possible lover narrowed down. I thought I'd be the one to find her a man, but she beat me to it. How many black men did she know? The thought of that aroused me deeply anyway.

"Go on..."

"Remember Kivon? From my old job?"

"Yeah, I remember." Did she secretly enjoy his flirting after all?

"He was actually a sweet guy despite all of his over the top flirting." She pulled out her phone and started thumbing through it quickly. "Pretty sure I still have his number... Here it is."

"He gave you his number?" And she still has it? Had to be more to the story. I felt that jealous pang once again.

Leah giggled a little."Of course he did silly, I dunno why I kept it but here it is."

Her choice was so sexy to me, she was going to reach out to a man for sex after refusing his advances so many times. I could see the lust in her eyes, she looked turned on by that fact as well.

"You want his black cock, don't you?" I felt the hairs stand up on the back of my neck, my erection throbbed in my pants.

Leah blushed, her inner struggle was very sexy to me. She couldn't hide her inner slut from me. She delicately cleared her throat and looked back up at me with her big blue eyes. I began to wonder if she was having second thoughts. Maybe I pushed for it too mu-

"Yes. I want Kivon's black cock. He's a nice guy and I know he'll keep everything confidential." She stood and casually strode to the windowed sliding door and gazed out into the night as she sipped her wine.

"H-how do you know?" I stammered.

"Karen told me, from my old job," she said, still looking out into the starry night. "She told me how he slept with another woman there. He kept it quiet even though the woman wouldn't shut up about it. I like that about him."

"Why? Was she the gossiping type or something?" I asked. I noticed Leah was blushing when she glanced back at me.

"He rocked her world, Jim." She took another sip of wine and paused for a moment. "When a woman is fucked really good, Jim, when a man with a big cock can make her his slut in bed, they tend to brag. They want to show off their man in front of their girlfriends, to make them jealous."

She let out a soft sigh. "She said he fucked her so good, so passionately, that she only dated black men from then on."

"W-wow.." My mouth was agape. "So... So he's the one you want. Want to try out?"

"Yes," She looked back at me again. "Is that okay? With you?" She turned back to the window and started playing with her hair. "I just don't want to hurt you, Jim."

I pulled myself from my seat and made my way to her, hugging her from behind. She melted back into me as I enclosed her with my arms. I kissed her hair and then the side of her cheek and neck. She smelled so good, she felt so warm. I could feel her breathing in anticipation to my answer.

"It may hurt, but I kind of like the hurt, it's hard to explain." I sighed. "It's good hurt."

She turned her head to me, looking down, Our heads gently touched.

"Good hurt?" Her words were a barely audible whisper.

"Yeah... I really want this." I felt my suppressed desires erupting from my mouth again. "I want you to fuck a black man in our bed, Leah. I want to feel the pleasure and the hurt from it." My erection was starting to poke her in the butt.

My wife fully turned around in my arms, careful not to spill her wine glass. "Oh my gawd, Jim. You're making me horny saying that..." Her eyes drooped in pleasure.

"Yeah? You like that your husband wants to see you fuck a black man on our marital bed?" I took her wine glass and downed the rest of it in practically one gulp. I blindly sat it on a side table next to us as she cupped my erection through my pants.

"Mmmmm, yes, sweetie." She moaned as she moved in to kiss me. I pushed her back into the sliding door and started forcefully removing her blouse.

"Oh!" She gasped. I pressed against her, attacking her neck with kisses as I finished removing her blouse. I rubbed and kneaded her soft breasts over her bra with my hands.

I reached behind her and unhooked her bra. "It turns me on so fucking much to know my wife is not only thinking about big black cock all the time, but already knows which black man she's going to fuck already," I growled. I tossed her bra away and attacked her nipples with my lips.

"Yes, sweetie oh... Yes!" I heard Leah gasp above me. I suckled at a nipple and she ran her fingers through my hair in response. "Yes, sweetie. I can't stand not knowing anymore. I need to know what it's like to be fucked by black men, I need big black cock, baby. Ever since we watched your interracial porn I... I need it, baby. I need Kivon's black cock... Please forgive me."

"I want you to have his black cock too, baby," I said into her other nipple, taking it into my mouth. I wrapped my hot tongue around her nipple ring and tugged.

"It worries me though, baby. This can be dangerous don't you think? I don't want this to ruin what we built together... Our marriage." Her voice had a hint of real concern. A concern that I had as well, but all I cared about was satiating my addiction. Fuck the red flags.

"Do you love me, Leah?" I looked up at her.

"Of course I do, Jim!" She slapped my shoulder. "But you know how I get, I'm a sex addict... I get carried away sometimes... I need you to bring me down to earth if I go too far."

"We won't let it go too far, baby. I love you and you love me. I think it will make our marriage even better." I rolled her nipples with my thumbs and lightly squeezed them. "Hotter."

She bit her lip but still looked down at me with a concerned expression. "Oh, honey... But I could never stand for you to sleep with other girls... I just couldn't."

"And I wouldn't. I only want you to have black cock, baby." I stood back up and kissed her with passion. She melted into me, draping her arms around my neck.

"I can't wait to be a black cock slut for you, sweetie," she said between kisses. I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom.

The following day I was mowing the yard, trying to listen to music on my headphones over the deafening noise of the lawn mower engine. Doing long menial tasks like this always left me with nothing much to do but think, and all I could think about was Leah and Kivon.

I pushed through more tall grass near the fence and caught sight of a mangy dog digging furiously at something on the other side. None of our neighbors had any dogs as far as I knew, must be a stray. I kept mowing past it, hoping it wouldn't try and jump the fence after me.

I gave up trying to hear my music and yanked off my headphones. It was too hot and it was just making my ears sweaty. I thought about how my wife still had his number saved on her phone, and was ready to call him that very night. It was cute, but it also should have been worrying. At least normally it would have been, but I wanted her to want him, I wanted my wife to have this affair. Deep down I was glad she liked him all this time, she secretly had a thing for a black man.

I came to the end of the yard and made another mechanical turn. I stared ahead at our large back yard as I crossed it yet again. Plenty of space for a pool someday. I thought of Leah in a skimpy two piece bathing suit, sunbathing by this pool. Her muscular black boyfriend rubbing suntan lotion on her back.

Slap

I swatted a buzzing mosquito from my face. It left a smear of bright red blood on my palm. I wiped it off on my pants in disgust and continued mowing. Annoying creatures, I wouldn't mind them going extinct. The mower suddenly sputtered and died.

"Fucking thing!" I spit in frustration. I pulled on the cord trying to get it started again. The small engine clicked and sputtered some more, refusing to start. I sighed and wiped my sweaty brow. I must of flooded it or something I guessed. Another mosquito buzzed my ear causing me to automatically slap myself. "Fuck off!" I seethed waving in the air like a mental patient.

I sighed and surveyed what was left of the yard to mow when something caught my eye. Someone was watching me through the window of the next door neighbor's house. I squinted my eyes to see better but I could only see their silhouette. That wasn't right though, they had all moved out months ago.

I gave an awkward wave and decided to call it a day.

I grabbed a cold beer from the fridge. It was about time Leah would be home from the gym. I had noticed she started going more often after we started watching the interracial porn together. I wondered if it was related. I started to grow an erection as I thought maybe she was getting ready and in shape for her future black lovers. She was training her body for B.B.C. I resisted the urge to masturbate and finished my beer.

As I swallowed the last of my refreshing drink, Leah burst through the door, covered in sweat of her own from the workout.

"Hey sweetie, I'm home," she called, tossing the car keys in the trey on the counter. I got up and hugged her close. "Woe honey, I'm gross right now!" She squirmed in my arms.

"So am I, babe." I pulled her back to me and gave her a kiss. She melted into me, pressing her sweaty body into mine. She had a potent smell, but it just turned me on more.

"Lets go shower then." She giggled taking my hand and lead me upstairs.

Later in the shower I came up behind her and kissed her neck as I soaped up her perky little tits with my hands. My erection hot dogged between her tight butt cheeks. She was becoming noticeably more toned and fit from all the working out at the gym.

"You are so sexy, you know that? Are you getting all fit for your black lover?"

She sighed at my touch."Yes baby, I want to look good for him."

I shielded her from the water and soaped her belly and then down lower. I rubbed the soap into a bubbly froth onto her pussy and then slowly penetrated her with two fingers.

"Ohhh... Sweetie..." she said to me in a drawn out sigh.

I pistoned two of my fingers in opposite directions, trying to rub at her g-spot. She reached behind me and took hold of my hard cock in her soapy palm.

"Getting your body all prepped to take that B.B.C.?" I growled in her ear.

"Oh yes. Yes I want to be ready to take it, sweetie."

She suddenly positioned my hard dick into her behind, and pushed back. I felt my cock enter her molten wet pussy.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck your slut wife." She gasped as I pushed her against the tile wall and slowly pumped her soapy cunt from behind.

"Oh yes, yes... Yes fuck me fuck me!"

I braced my hands onto the wall next to her own hands and fucked her hard and fast. The sound of our connecting flesh grew louder than the shower water.

"Oh, Kivon!" I heard her cry in pleasure. Her words drove me over the edge and I came inside her.

"Oh fuck baby, fuck!" I gasped as my cock continued to inject her with my sperm. With my balls empty, I kept sawing my spent cock in and out of her pussy. After a few minutes Leah began to violently tremble back against me in her own powerful orgasm.

"Oh, Kivon! Kivon!" she cried into the wall.

The next day me and Leah went to our favorite coffee shop. We were both coffee addicts and this place made the best brew in town. They also had amazing pastries, but Leah stayed away from them this time. She wanted to watch her figure.

"What do you think about a pool?" I asked with a grin as I sipped my cup of joe, "there's plenty of room, might be nice to be able to go for a dip in the summer eh?"

"A pool huh?" She raised an eyebrow at me. "Sure you're just not trying to get out of mowing the yard?" she giggled and took a sip of her own coffee.

"Ha ha but really. Could be nice, right?" I persisted. Leah rolled her eyes and smiled at her coffee cup.

"I guess so honey, I could see the appeal. It would give me an excuse to get some new swim suits," she laughed.

"Oooo sounds like a plan!" I grinned rubbing my hands together.

Leah sighed dreamily. "Remember when we first met?"

"How could I forget!" I smirked. "It was the best day of art class ever, getting to draw you nude."

Leah dropped her voice to a whisper. "It was supposed to be Sarah that day, instead of me."

I nearly spat out my coffee. "Really? I didn't know that."

She nodded her head and smiled. "Mmhmm. I switched places with her at the last second because I knew you were going to be there."

"That's one way to get a guy's attention." I beamed.

She shook her head at me. "You were too chicken to ask me out! I had to get your attention somehow."

"You definitely got it, babe."

After our coffee we strolled through our favorite park and watched the ducks again. Some kids were trying to fly some kites this time but were not having much luck, not enough wind. We eventually found our familiar bench we liked to end our walk on and took a seat.

I cuddled my wife close and we briefly kissed. We sat there quietly for a long moment staring off onto the artificial lake before us.

"I love you, Leah. I always will, you know that right?" I said to her softly. I felt Leah rest her face against my shoulder snuggling into me closer.

"I love you too, Jim. You are stuck with me mister." She snuggled even tighter into my side.

I felt my heart burst with love for her. She was truly the best thing to ever happen to me and here I was letting my dark addiction push her into the arms of another man. Not only that but I had passed my kink to her like a filthy S.T.D. Maybe this was the moment I should put a stop to it? I should just snap out of it and cancel everything. It's not too late. This is the perfect time to just call it all off.

"I'm ready," Leah said, interrupting my thoughts. "I want to call Kivon now."

I got an instant erection, and a deep yearning inside inflamed my soul. I felt light headed. This dark addiction of mine willed me on much like it apparently swayed my wife. I couldn't bring myself to speak as she pulled at my hand, wanting me to follow her home.

"Come on lets go, I can't wait to call him,"she giggled excitedly, "I'm so nervous."

She needed to get home as soon as possible so she could call the black man she wanted to fuck in front of me with.

The walk home felt like an eternity. Time seemed to have slowed to a crawl as I marched to what felt like my doom. And I embraced that doom like a junkie shooting up his veins. I couldn't stop this even if I wanted to.

We made our way to the living room and I lovingly embraced Leah from behind as she dialed Kivon on her cell. She had it on speaker so I could hear the ringing echo throughout the room breaking the deafening silence. With each ring I could feel her excited heart beats against my chest matching my own. I lightly kissed her neck as I heard a deep voice answer on the other line.

"Yo? Who this?"

"Uh, H-hey," my wife nervously spoke, "Kivon? It's me, Leah. We used to work together at Voyage Holdings, remember?"

Leah stepped away and turned facing me but looking at the floor. Her cute face was flushed pink.

"Oh! I couldn't forget you even if I tried, babygirl! How you doin?" His deep, baritone voice seemed excited.

"Oh... hehe, um." Leah squirmed and turned away from me while playing with her hair and looking up at nothing. "Well I'm doing good, how about you?"

"I'm good, I'm good! You soundin' sexy as ever! What can I do for you?"

My wife plopped down on the couch and leaned into the cushions, a huge grin on her perfect face.

"Well..." Leah began as she glanced up at me, "if I remember correctly...You gave me your number to call if I ever changed my mind so..." Leah bit her bottom lip while keeping eye contact with me. "I changed my mind."

I felt my dick grow painfully hard and my heart thudded through my chest.

"Damn! I feel you, baby! Never thought I'd hear back from you," his voice boomed.

I felt light headed and had to sit. I found myself sitting directly on the floor looking up at my wife talk on the phone to her future lover. She started to nervously fidget with her skirt.

"Surprise! Hehe." Leah giggled like a school girl. "I was such a bitch to you back then, I hope you can forgive me." She pouted her lips. "You were so sweet to me, I feel so bad about it."

"Naw girl! It's all good! You are just so damn hot, I couldn't help myself!" Leah giggled again and recrossed her legs. She briefly glanced down at me then swiped across the phone turning off the speaker mode.

nakedfool
nakedfool
565 Followers