My Secret Addiction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Kivon, if I could go back I'd slap myself for being so rude to you. I really want to make it up to you." She looked down at me and gave me a 'shoo' motion with her hand. "Yeah I had it on speaker by mistake, sorry!" She turned to her side and laid down on the couch looking up at the ceiling. "Hehehe you are so bad...No! You did?"

I made my way to the kitchen, I needed a drink. I wish I could hear what they were talking about but I didn't want to ruin things and scare Kivon off. It was probably for the best, plus I found it kind of hot that she was having her own private conversation with him. The more she talked with him the more comfortable she seemed to be. I heard her reminisce with him about old times, but I could only hear her side of the conversation, so I couldn't quite piece it all together.

"Good night, Kivon." I heard her say as she stepped into the kitchen. She leaped into my arms and kissed me hard on the mouth. I could feel her shivering with excitement.

"Oh my god, Jim." Leah pulled back, looking up at me with her electric blue eyes. "Sorry we talked for so long, he's just so fun to talk to. I had forgotten how funny he is!"

I felt pangs of jealousy mixed with extreme horniness. For the rest of the night she couldn't stop talking about him. It was like she was having that familiar new relationship rush, but it was with another man instead of me.

It was like the floodgates had opened up after that. Every single day Leah was either chatting to Kivon on the phone or texting him. It didn't matter if we were eating dinner, sitting together on the couch to watch television or laying in bed, she was on that phone with him, usually texting. Whenever that familiar sounding chime came from her cell indicating an incoming text she would quickly stop what ever she was doing, even if she was in mid conversation with me, to read it and reply back.

One night as we cuddled on the couch to watch a movie, I heard her phone chime. I tried to look at what they were texting about but she pulled away, hiding her phone from my view.

"Babe, no. No snooping! We are just talking."

"Oh come on, Leah. What are you talking about?" I pulled her back next to me and put my arm around her shoulder. I heard her giggle and quickly type out another text.

"Babe?" I asked.

"I'm learning so much about him!" she beamed. We were completely ignoring the movie now. "I told him you were okay with us being friends, and maybe more... hehe." She tapped away at her phone again.

"You did? He's cool with it?" I slowly peaked over and got a brief glance at her phone screen, my heart stopped at what I saw. A closeup of what must of been kivon's massive black cock. It hung down limp but it looked at least three times as big as mine was hard. My wife was staring at his huge, black cock right next to me. I heard her give off a soft sigh and put down her phone.

"Oh yeah, he's cool." She yawned. "I'm really tired sweetie, I'm gonna head to bed, but you can finish the movie without me, kay?"

Before I could answer she kissed me on the forehead and sauntered up stairs leaving me alone.

After work the next day I caught Leah in our bedroom wearing her sexy pink lingerie, snapping pics of herself with her phone. She was posing against the bed post, trying to photograph her reflection in the nearby dresser mirror. I cleared my throat catching her attention.

"Oh! Jim!" She gasped in surprise.

"Let me help you with that, baby," I said as I took her phone from her and stepped back, lining up the shot. Leah gave me a devilish grin and went back into her pose, this time perking her sexy little booty up higher.

"Get a good shot of my ass, I couldn't quite get it myself." She perked her butt up higher while looking over her shoulder at me.

"Christ, you're sexy," I said as I snapped a few pics.

"Kivon's an ass man. I want to show him what I got." She crawled up on the bed on all fours, sticking her ass up. "He loves doggy."

I could practically see her cute little anus and pussy lips peaking out from behind her thong. I snapped more pics mechanically, I wanted to give Kivon a show. Before I could finish taking the pics, her phone buzzed indicating a new text.

I quickly swiped to it seeing an attached pic from Kivon. He was sitting in a chair completely nude with his legs spread. His very thick cock in his hand, fully hard and dripping precum. The accompanying text read:

U ready 2 get your white pussy stretched?

I froze in a cold sweat as I stared at the screen. My fingers seemed to have a mind of their own as I picked out the lewdest pic I had just taken of Leah and smashed send. She snatched the phone from me and looked at the screen, biting her lip.

"Holy fuck... He's so jacked." She started rubbing her her pussy as she stared at Kivon's picture. "God damn he's so fucking hot." She flicked through her phone for another moment and then turned to me. "You sent him a pic already."

I nodded to her mechanically.

She leaned into me and cupped my hard penis through my pants. "You sent him the best one, sweetie," she said as she nuzzled my ear. I felt her lightly squeeze my dick. "I hope he likes it."

We started kissing and removing my clothes until I only had briefs on. Before she could remove them I pulled her to me and tasted her tongue one last time before gently pushing her away.

"Leah?" I looked into her crystal blue eyes. She seemed confused as to why I stopped.

"Yes sweetie? What is it?" She ran her hands down my chest and over my stomach. I swallowed hard trying to keep my composure.

"Leah. I want to do it on our wedding anniversary. I want that to be when you meet Kivon. I think you'd want that too."

My erection was suddenly poking her belly through my underwear. Leah trembled when I said it but looked concerned. Her fingers stopped moving over me as if time stopped.

"But that's our special day, Jim," she said as she searched my face. "Our special day, don't you want me on that day?"

I gently kissed her red lips and then looked into her eyes. "It is our special day, Leah. That's why I think Kivon should have you then." My fingers trembled as I held her to me. "It's the perfect day for you to have your first black man, baby. I can't explain why, but as much as I want to be with just you on that day, it turns me on beyond belief if you were with him instead..."

Her bottom lip trembled a bit. I could tell the idea secretly turned her on. Would she admit it?

"I don't know, sweetie...I...well..." her cheeks were flushed red and she was breathing hard. I ran my fingers down her body until I found her soaking wet pussy. I rubbed it gently over her panties. She was absolutely dripping wet.

"Don't you want a big black cock for your anniversary present, baby?" I whispered to her as I rubbed her pussy. She clung to me hard and moaned in response.

"Yes baby, Oh yes! I want Kivon's fat black cock inside me on our day!" Leah cried as she pulled me to the bed. She yanked my underwear down and crawled on top of me. I started roughly ripping her lingerie off and tossed it aside. Her expression was of pure lust.

"You're such a perv, I love it," she said, biting my lip as we kissed. "I can't wait to be his slut."

I pushed her up breaking our kiss and looked at her seriously.

"Do something for me, baby. I want you to treat Kivon as your husband instead of me. I want to see you two spend the day like you were married. Treat me like a third wheel, a room mate. Spend the whole weekend with him!" Precum oozed from my bobbing and twitching cock, splashing on to her.

Leah started grinding her pussy on my hard cock."Fuck baby, really?"

"Please do that for me?" I asked holding her hips still.

Leah's eyes gave a hurt expression while her mouth hung open in pure lust."Yes baby, I will. Kivon will be my husband instead of you. I can't wait to have a black husband."

"Yes, I love it," I replied. Her words almost made me cum without touching my cock! Leah quickly gripped my dick and lined herself up, ready to engulf it with her hot, wet cunt. Just as I felt the tip touch her wet folds I got another hot idea. It was a dark, kinky idea that made my heart beat even faster and almost made me cum on the spot.

"Wait!" I grabbed her hips and pulled her forward. She sat on my stomach leaving my hard cock untouched and throbbing behind her ass.

"Baby, what?" she grunted in disappointment.

"Lets wait, baby. I want you to wait for your black husband to fuck you."

"Wha?" She looked so confused, her cheeks were burning red and her pussy was dripping like a faucet. Suddenly realization hit her face as she put together what I just said.

"I want you to wait for him, baby. We shouldn't have any sex until he's had you first. Just think how horny for him you will be."

I couldn't believe I just said that to her. I just asked her to not have sex with me! Why did that turn me on so much? A look of confused pain and lust twisted her face as she started rubbing her pussy into my stomach like she was going to hurt herself.

"Gawd that's so... so... Oh f-fuck." She started squeezing her own tits and looked up at the ceiling closing her eyes. She moved a hand to her pussy and started rubbing her clit.

"I thought that..." She looked down at me with lust filled eyes. "I thought about that but it'd be too crazy... so wrong..."

"So right..." I was on fire with lust.

"Oh Jim, that's so hot." Leah nodded her head to me. "But I don't know if I can wait that long, baby."

I ran my hands up to her breasts and squeezed them."You can do it, baby. It will be so hot and rewarding. No sex until you have had black cock inside you."

"Are you sure?" She asked, biting her lip. Her fingers were rubbing her clit faster and faster.

"Y-yes. Yes! Wait for him, baby! Wait to be blacked by a real man."

I felt her hand grip my hard cock, it was wet from her juices. She was reaching behind herself while she frigged her clit with her other hand. I moaned at her touch. I was going to burst at any moment from all this hot talk.

"That's right, a real man," she said in a sharp tone looking down at me. She started jerking my hard dick matching the same speed that she rubbed her pussy. Faster and faster.

"Only big black cocks in my white pussy." I could see her arm moving up and down on my dick behind her. My dick felt amazing. I was seconds away from an epic orgasm.

"Yes, baby! Make me wait! Save yourself for your black husband!" I groaned in erotic pleasure as rope after rope of my hot cum shot from my cock as Leah milked it with her hand. I gasped out loud, the neighbors probably thought I was being murdered but I didn't care. I felt it sprinkle and spatter my thighs as I shuddered. I lifted my hips impotently as if trying to fuck a ghost.

"OH GAWD! Kivon OH, Kivon! I'll wait for you, Kivon I'll w-waiiiit!" Leah screamed at the ceiling in a powerful earth shattering orgasm of her own. Her whole body shook and vibrated as she desperately ground her pussy against my stomach and her hand.

After only two days we were both on edge. No sex of any kind on top of the anticipation of our anniversary plans had us both in a constant state of arousal. We still had three more days to go and I was hoping Leah would be so horny she wouldn't get cold feet and back out. It was a silly precaution though because at this point it seemed like she was just as turned on and excited to fuck Kivon as I was for her.

I was sitting on the couch browsing some cuckold porn on my phone. The husband had a cock cage on and his pretty red head wife was locking it with a key and grinning. It looked painful, having your erection constrained like that. I couldn't imagine using one of those, but my cock was rock hard. I wondered if Leah would enjoy locking me up while she was with her lover? Would I enjoy it? Feeling pain on the inside and the outside but also pleasure at being cuckolded.

Leah interrupted my dark reverie.

"Babe, lets go shopping," she said smiling down at me as she pulled the car keys out of her purse.

The sky was a downcast gray as we got inside the car. I could smell that earthy 'gonna rain soon' smell.

"Let's go to the outlet," Leah said casually as she texted on her phone.

I set the car into gear and we were off to her favorite outlet mall down town. The shops there were expensive but she loved the clothes. Expensive taste, but I loved treating my Leah. As we drove down the highway the rain really began to pick up into a deafening roar. I switched the wipers to full blast so I could see.

"Jesus, Can barely see a thing," I muttered.

"Jim, don't drive too fast!"Leah gripped the door handle. She could be a nervous passenger sometimes.

We eventually made it to the mall, and I carefully turned the car into the parking lot. It wasn't too crowded thankfully, but the front parking spots were all taken.

"Hey, Leah. I'll pull up and let you out so you don't get soaked."

"Oh, thanks," she said without looking my way, still typing out a text to Kivon I assumed. I let her out and then found a parking spot.

"Fuck me." The umbrella must have been in Leah's purse. I scanned the flooding parking lot to see the quickest route to run. Shit! I lost site of her. I think she went into the shoe store right?

A blinding flash of white filled my vision followed by a crackling explosion, vibrating the entire car. "Shit!" I exclaimed bumping my head. The lightning was close.

"Fuck it!" I leaped out of the car and made a run for it as I was pelted by the unrelenting rain.

I dashed through the shoe shops front entrance, escaping the storm outside. The cool, air-conditioned air felt extra cold on my wet skin. My clothes felt soaked and clung to me, dripping on the floor.

I looked around all the isles for Leah. She wasn't here? Just stacks of boxes filled with various shoes and boots. Many dazzling, expensive boots and high heels on display tables. Hefty price tags attached to all of them.

"Leah?" I called out. All I could hear was the soft roar of the rain outside pelting the roof.

I kept looking around, Not only was Leah not there, No one was. Even the register was unattended. I shrugged and pulled out my phone and gave Leah a quick text.

Which store did you go in?

I casually leaned against the front door and looked out, surveying the parking lot. It was filling up almost like a small lake. My phone chimed.

Ting Ting!

In Club Coco 4 dress

Club Coco was two buildings down. I didn't want to get any further drenched though. I opened the front door of the shoe shop and peaked ahead, looking for a dry spot, any kind of shelter to run to. There was a small overhang in between the next two buildings, right by a small alleyway. I ran for it, and made it without getting much wetter. That's when I noticed.

"Fuck." I cursed out loud. The entrance to Club Coco was on the opposite side. I'd have to run all the way around the block and get drenched.

I let out a deep sigh and glanced through the small alleyway. It was dark and filled with trash cans and clutter, but I could see the back entrance to the buildings. A short cut! I was in luck. I could cut straight through and avoid most of the rain thanks to the small overhang that lined the alleyway.

I carefully stepped into the pathway, watching my step so that I wouldn't trip over any trash. It was dark so I used my phone's light to see the ground.

As I neared the end of the alleyway a smell wafted through me out of nowhere. It was a sickening sweetness. Like rotting meat with a hint of perfume. Something foul in one of these garbage cans I assumed. I got out to the edge as quickly as I could when I heard a crunch behind me.

I craned my head back to see a figure slowly rising from behind a rusted garbage can. It was strangely thin and bent wrong as it raised what looked like its head up to look at me. I stumbled backwards into the rain in shock, my heart was beating a mile a minute.

The silhouette seemed to be moving faster through the alleyway towards me and that's when I turned and ran the rest of the way to the dress store. I didn't look back again until I made it to the door, trying to catch my breath.

No one was behind me. Just a few cars and a flooding parking lot. I didn't know what the fuck that was, some drug addict bum? To think I walked right by it. I shivered and entered the building, it was time to find Leah and make a mental note not to cut through creepy alleyways.

I found Leah looking at a black dress.

"Leah!" I managed to call to her, still trying to catch my breath.

"Jim! There you are. Oh my you're soaked!" she said, shaking her head at me. "Poor baby. You're going to catch a cold doing that."

"Yeah, Thought you were in the shoe store." I sighed running my hand through my wet hair. Leah smiled and turned back to the dress, lifting it off the hangar.

"Come on, you," she said as she took me by the hand. Leah was on the hunt for a sexy dress for her date. And just like that I was back in the game. It felt so arousing to help my wife pick out a dress for another man.

"What about this one?" Leah asked me as she modeled the dress. It was a black mini summer dress. It clung to her body revealing every sexy curve. She grinned at me through the show mirror's reflection.

"You look gorgeou in all of them." I got up and held her to me.

"So this is the one? I really want you to pick the dress, sweetie. I want you to pick the dress for my date." She gently kissed my cheek. "That gets you hot, right?"

"Y-yeah. I like that one. It's perfect, baby." My erection was leaving an obscene tent in my pants. Leah ran her hands gently up my shoulders and looked down at my erection.

"You do like it." She smiled looking back up at me. "I read about this on one of those websites you look at," she said.

"You did?" How much research has she been doing anyway?

"I think it's hot too." She gave me a quick peck on the lips. "Now lets pick out something to go under this!" She giggled and trotted back to the dressing room.

I sat back down to wait but Leah was already back over to me and pulled me into the dressing room, giggling like a school girl. Two other women nearby gave us funny looks as we slipped inside.

"You're gonna get us kicked out!" I laughed.

"Shhh!" She giggled as she stripped. I peaked through the door crack to see if anyone was coming. The two women walked off, I didn't see any employees nearby. Hopefully they didn't leave to go tattle on us.

"Well?" I heard her say. I turned around to see her wearing a sexy black two piece lingerie and performed a little spin for me, wiggling her tight booty. The lingerie barely covered anything.

I leaned back into the door and drank in the sight. "Wow. You are the sexiest woman alive. I love those."

Leah turned back around and hypnotically swayed her ass at me.

"Not you." She wore a naughty smile and looked at me coyly in the reflection. "My black lover." She ran her hands over her ass and up her sides. "Will he love me in them?"

Her words chilled a deep thrilling angst inside me. "Y-yes, Leah. He's gonna love them too. I promise."

"I can't fucking wait." She closed her eyes and ran her hands over her butt cheeks and slowly parted them."Can you, Jim? Don't you want to see his beautiful black body holding me down, taking me from behind?"

Leah spun back around and leaned into the mirror, running her fingers over her mostly exposed breasts and let out a soft moan.

"Yes," I groaned as I rubbed my own erection over my pants. "I want to see it."