My Secret Addiction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly I heard the door next to us slam closed, someone was right next to us! I could hear the woman rifling through whatever clothing she brought in there with her.

Leah grinned at me as she slid her hand down her panties and began rubbing her pussy.

"Don't you want to see a black man making love to your wife?" she said extra loud. The woman next to us was silent after that, You could hear a pin drop. Leah smiled into a wide grin still fingering herself.

"Fuck yes!" I answered out loud.

Leah smiled and then sucked her wet fingers clean. She quickly got dressed and I purchased the dress and lingerie for her. I never did see the woman next door to us come out, but I could only imagine what she was thinking!

As we were leaving the store, Leah pulled out the umbrella from her purse.

"Here, lets share this time," she said and then unfolded it above her head.

On our way to the car I never did see the strange 'bum' again. Just rain and more rain.

When we got home Leah was back on the phone with Kivon nonstop. I wanted to keep treating her so I made spaghetti for dinner and called to her. "Sweetheart, I made dinner."

"Kay. I'll eat mine by the tv."she said casually as she went right back into her conversation with Kivon.

All her attention was for Kivon. It was like I barely existed to her when she was talking to him. The jealousy was there but it also turned me on. It shouldn't but it did. She never joined me in bed that night, I got up and found her asleep on the couch, still clutching the phone in her little hand.

For the next three days Leah was constantly on the phone with Kivon. Her affection was all reserved for him, and she barely even talked to me. It was usually curt, quick responses or one word replies. It hurt but it still turned me on in a weird way.

Did she know or was she oblivious?

The lack of sex or even touching was a constant turn on but left me craving her body every minute of the day. I had to take constant masturbation breaks to the bathroom, or look at my interracial porn videos. My Leah was completely off limits by my own choice. I really was a cuckold. I loved it.

"F-fuck..." I grunted as I jerked my hard cock over the toilet bowl. I was looking at an interracial porn video on my phone in my free hand. Three beautiful white girls were getting pounded doggy style by three big black studs at the same time. I wished Leah was one of them.

I fisted my dick faster and faster. I needed to cum, But I knew I'd never be satisfied. I'd never be until I saw my darling sweet Leah finally blacked. I stared at the huge glistening black cocks pounding into the white girls tight little pussies. They moaned in unison to the trio of invading cocks. I felt myself getting close.

"Oh, Oh... Yes. I'm a c-cuckold. I'm a fucking cuckold..." I groaned as I jerked my cock from root to stem. "I'm Leah's cuckold!"

I grunted one last time as I looked up at the ceiling in intense pleasure as my shameful orgasm rocked my body. Splash after splash of my cum landed into the water of the toilet bowl below me.

After I cleaned up and left the bathroom I noticed Leah walking by grinning at me. Had she heard me? I looked back at my phone. Strange as it may be I was determined to record my white wife being fucked by a black man.

I woke up the next day to find myself alone in my bed again. I sighed and got up only to realize today was the day. It was out anniversary! Before I could do anything else I heard my phone chime.

Ting Ting!

I checked my phone to see I just received a text from Leah.

Sorry couldn't have brkfst with u, needed to hrry for work. Will b home early 4 date with Kivon. Happy anniversary Jim! Xoxoxo

I let out a long sigh and went to go splash water on my face. This was really happening and I couldn't be more excited or nervous. I had to get a grip, My emotions were all over the place. I thought about calling in for work but I knew that would be a bad idea. I needed to occupy my mind until tonight. At least I had to try.

I got dressed, ate breakfast even though I wasn't hungry at all, and made my way to the car. I sat in the drivers seat and stared into the garage in front of me. I let out another long winded sigh."Fuck this." I seethed and called in sick.

The day dragged on and on. I couldn't concentrate on anything. I didn't dare jerk off or look at any porn. I made sure my phone was charged and ready so that I could record the action. I made up the bedroom and got the wine and glasses out. I was a nervous wreck. I collapsed on the couch and rubbed my eyes. Tonight was the night. The anniversary to end all anniversary's.

Click

I looked up. What was that noise?

C-Clack

It sounded like something was being snapped or cracked. I strained to listen, being extra still.

Click-Clack

There it was again. It was muffled but coming from another room. I crept around the living room looking for the source of the noise. What the hell is it?

"Please don't be rats." I muttered out loud to myself.

C-Click-Click-C-C-Click

Now it was sounding more like scratching. Rats in the walls? Leah will freak. It seemed to be coming from below. The basement?

I crept up to the basement door and pushed it open making a loud yawning creak. I needed to oil that door but I keep forgetting. The stairs lead down into darkness. I reached for the light switch and flicked it on. Slowly the lights came to life, bathing the stairwell into a sickly yellow.

C-Clik-C-Clak-Click

I carefully make my way down the narrow steps and into the belly of the basement. Stacks of old boxes filled with stored Christmas decorations, old stuff from college, some of Leah's old things. A water heater. Nothing noteworthy. Suddenly I hear a very loud scraping sound behind me.

C-CLAK

I spin around but nothing is there. Just the wall, with its chipping white paint staring back at me. The chipped paint almost looks like scratch marks, but that can't be right. Probably a trick of the light. Suddenly I hear loud rumbles and pops coming from the water heater next to me. I jump back startled.

"Fucking water heater fuck." I curse at the thing as if it were alive.

I sigh and rub my eyes again. It wasn't what made the scratching noises though. I started to search through some nearby boxes when I hear the door open and slam shut above me.

"I'm home! Taking a bath!" I hear Leah call out. Leah! I race back up stairs to catch her.

I climbed the stairs to find her but she was already in the shower. I gave the door a few knocks.

"Leah, baby?"

"You can come in." I heard her say. I felt elated as I stepped inside.

She opened the curtains revealing her face."Come help wash me for my date with my man," she said, disappearing back into the shower. I quickly shed my clothes and climbed inside behind her.

God she was beautiful standing there naked in front of me, water running down her perfect body. It was such a hot thrill to wash her body knowing tonight it would be entangled with a black man. I leaned in close behind her and pressed my lips on her shoulder as I reached for her tummy. She smelled so good. I missed her touch, her kiss.

Leah pulled away sharply "Lets keep it pg-13 okay, Jim? I belong to Kivon tonight you know." She kept looking forward as she cleaned the front of her body with her loofah.

"S-sorry babe. I'm try-"

"Your dick is touching me Jim. Move back a little." Leah interrupted me.

"Oh. Uh. Sorry." I took a step back. I continued washing her.

She turned her head at me and spoke louder over the shower water."Maybe you should wear your swim trunks or something. Go put them on okay?"

I felt my chest sink into my stomach. At that moment the angst really hit me. Did she really want me to wear that in the shower? She didn't want my white dick to touch her? I felt my erection grow to full mast poking her butt cheek.

"Out Jim! Go change or just wait for me." Leah sighed in annoyance as she shuffled forward away from me further into the spray of the shower.

I could of swore I saw a smirk on her lips but I wasn't sure. Was this part of the game? My cock throbbed. I got out and raced to find any shorts I could grab and then slipped back into the shower as quickly as I could. My heart was beating through my chest and I was breathing hard. I heard her giggle.

"Now finish my back and get me nice and clean for my man," she said as she shampooed her hair.

After the shower she instructed me to sit on the toilet and watch her shave her legs.

She gazed over at me "Hey. Jim?"

"Y-yeah sweetheart?" I was transfixed by her. By this whole situation.

"You can masturbate if you want. I don't mind." She carefully ran the razor down her leg.

I fell to my knees staring at my Leah's long bare legs and gripped by hard cock and started to tug and pull.

"Oh Leah..." I sighed. I fisted my hard white penis to her shaving those gorgeous legs. My pace quickened, I pumped my dick faster and faster. I was too turned on by the whole thing. She was finally going to be blacked. My god...

Leah watched me masturbate and grinned. "Do you like my legs Jim? Do you think Kivon will like them?"

"Yeah, baby. He's going to love them."

"I can't wait to wrap them around my black boyfriend's waist while he makes love to me."

"F-FUCK Yes oh Leah! Leah, baby" I moaned as I shot a blast of cum onto the side of the bathtub and onto the tiled floor. It just kept coming. "Uh, Oh oh." I pumped and pumped until a puddle of my white jism lay wasted on the cold floor, waiting to be wiped away and thrown in the trash.

"Better clean that mess up." Leah said as she rinsed the last of the shaving cream off her legs.

I wiped it up with some toilet paper and tossed it into the waste basket. I stared at it for a moment. I was a cuckold. Or was about to become one and that was where my cum belonged. Not in or on my Leah. It belonged in the trash. She needed a black mans cum. Not mine. My penis rose to full erection at my dark thoughts.

"Tonight Kivon's going to stretch my tight white pussy with his big black cock," Leah announced behind me interrupting my thoughts. "And cum inside me." My cock twitched and bounced.

"C-cum inside you?" I stuttered.

"I want him to fill my womb with his cum," Leah said.

"I want that too, sweetheart." I heard myself say.

Leah got out of the bath and I helped towel dry her and lovingly rubbed scented cream on her skin. I sat back and stared at her as she continued getting ready for her date, fixing her hair, applying makeup, the works. It was really hot seeing my wife prepare herself for a date with another man. Especially a black man. She looked at me through the reflection of the mirror as she applied some eyeliner.

"Did you like preparing me?" she asked me before starting on the other eye. "I read about that too. It gets you hot?"

"Y-yeah, it's really hot." I managed to say. I was so hard and so turned on. She really was doing research on this whole thing wasn't she?

"Good. I like you preparing me for dates. We should make it a thing."

My wife was finally ready. She looked drop dead gorgeous, I couldn't believe I was handing her off to another man. I had made reservations at the Riviera, the very restaurant I had proposed to her at. I hadn't told her but I even reserved the same table, I couldn't help myself.

The car ride was quiet. There wasn't much else to say, I was taking my wife on a date with another man, on our anniversary no less. I pulled up to the front of the restaurant to let Leah out. She slowly started to get out of the car but hesitated a moment.

"Jim, You will be okay?" she asked, not directly looking at me.

"Yeah, baby. Go... Go to him and have a nice time."

She smiled. "I'll text you when to pick me up, kay?" And then she stepped out and was gone.

I scanned the front as I slowly drove away and caught a glimpse of a tall, well built black man in a dapper suit walking up to Leah. I watched through the rear view mirror as they came together and embraced.

My heart was beating hard. I slammed on the brakes and kept looking. I watched as Kivon leaned down to kiss a beaming Leah on the cheek. Their first kiss. It was brief but made everything real. Before I knew it they were walking arm in arm into the restaurant and out of sight.