My Secret Addiction Ch. 05

Story Info
Jim wakes up to a shocking surprise.
7k words
4.32
48.2k
101

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nakedfool
nakedfool
563 Followers

I didn't fall asleep until the sun was showing outside. I couldn't stop staring at the open door to our bedroom. The nightmare I had was like nothing I ever experienced before, it felt so real.

I noticed I was alone when I awoke. My wife was gone. With a haggard groan I looked over at the bedside clock, it read; 1:43 pm. Damn, I had slept way too late! I hastily tumbled out of bed finding my feet, and lumbered to the connecting bathroom. I forced my eyes to stay open, I must have only had a couple hours of sleep.

I cleaned myself up and threw on some casual clothes and started to head downstairs, but the sound of Leah's giggling and Kivon's deep voice made me nearly trip. I rushed down the rest of the way to find them hanging out in the kitchen. Leah was sitting on the counter resting her hands on Kivon as he stood in front of her. She had a beaming smile on her face. I watched as the large black man leaned down and gave my wife a passionate kiss. She responded by lovingly holding his face to hers and wrapping her legs around his ass.

I just stared at them as their lips made smacking noises that echoed in the kitchen. I felt my erection grow as my wife made out with her black lover. It was hot but it was also wrong, I didn't think he would even come back so soon. Leah eventually noticed me after their kiss parted, her eyes giving no sign of surprise.

"Hey sleepyhead, about time you got up," she said.

Kivon turned to me and nodded a curt hello and then turned back to Leah and began kissing on her neck.

"Y-yeah uh... Couldn't really sleep. You should've woke me up." I subconsciously rubbed the back of my head.

Leah looked back at her lover and ran her little hands over his short hair. "Mmm, baby," she moaned as Kivon sucked and nibbled on her neck. He whispered something in her ear and she giggled and bit her lip.

I took a few steps toward them."So uh, didn't know you guys were getting together today."

Kivon abruptly lifted my wife up into his arms causing her to squeal in surprise followed by lots of giggles. She clung to his neck as he carried her into the living room past me.

She briefly glanced over at me."He's my husband all weekend, remember?" Kivon planted her on the couch and started to take off his shirt, revealing his ripped abs and chest.

I felt butterflies in my stomach and light-headed. My hands gripped the edge of the kitchen table behind me. I took a deep breath and tried to get my bearings on reality. She was right, it's exactly what my dumb mouth asked her to do. I asked her to not only cuckold me on our wedding anniversary but to treat her black lover like he was her husband all weekend if she wanted. In truth, as nice as it was to spend most of Saturday with my wife, deep down I wished Kivon had stayed and been with her all three days.

Kivon slowly pulled off Leah's tank-top and tossed it aside revealing her small perky breasts and hard nipples. Leah then began unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants with a look of urgency in her face.

"You so fine, baby girl," Kivon said to her.

"I need your cock, baby, I need it now."

My wife pulled his massive ebony organ from his pants. Her little white fingers contrasted with its darkness as it wobbled from her grip. She gave it loving kisses down the thick shaft with her delicate pink lips. Kivon carefully stepped out of his pants that gathered onto the floor and watched Leah worship his cock.

"I can't stop thinking about your big black cock, honey," Leah said between kisses, "Kissing it... Touching it... Swallowing it..." She then stuffed his entire cock head into her mouth, stretching her jaw to the limit.

"Thas' it, suck it, baby," he said under his breath.

Leah sucked on the bulbous purple head for several long moments and then tried taking more length down her throat. She made it about halfway and held it there as long as she could. I could see her eyes start to water and her face turned beet red. I swear I could even see the bulge in her throat for a moment before she moved her head back gasping for breath. Her lover's cock was fully hard now and glistening with her saliva as she held it up with both of her trembling hands.

"Mmm," she cooed as her cheeks hollowed, sucking on the head again. She flicked it with her tongue as she bobbed her head slowly back and forth on it. Kivon sighed to her and ran his thick fingers through her hair. Leah then licked down his shaft again until she found his scrotum and gathered up his testicles with her hand.

"Just look at his balls, Jim" she said, "Aren't they just huge?" She held Kivon's scrotum off to the side, his horse cock dangled on the other. His balls were as big as eggs, the scrotum skin was as black as charcoal.

I was unable to answer and just stared as she tried to stuff both of them into her mouth but they didn't even come close to fitting. One after the other she popped them in and out of her mouth before returning her attention to his giant cock. She didn't blink, she just gobbled the dark manhood up like a starving whore. Kivon mashed it into her face, plunging it into the depths of her throat. Leah looked up at him unblinking as she accepted his cock. He roughly gripped her by the hair and didn't stop until his cock went past halfway this time, creating a noticeable bulge in her small neck.

He held it there for a long moment, testing her resolve before removing his cock leaving her coughing and gasping again. He only gave her a precious moment before he shoved it back down her throat. Over and over he repeated this and my wife obediently knelt before him to happily take his punishment, eager to take more of his cock down her small throat.

Kivon pulled out again, leaving Leah gasping once more. "You like this cock, don't you, slut?"

"Yes, fuck yes! Fuck my mouth, Kivon. Please." Her voice was filled with excitement as she craned her neck up trying to taste his cock again.

Kivon impaled his cock back into her mouth and held her head in a firm grip. After a few slow pumps he was fucking my wife's throat. In and out his massive black cock plunged down her throat, stretching her jaw open to its limit. Tears streamed down Leah's red cheeks as she held onto her lovers rocking hips as they punished her face. His cock was going well past halfway down her throat now, the bump in her neck was moving rhythmically from the fuck motion of his big black cock.

I collapsed onto my knees, mesmerized by the scene. I couldn't believe my wife could take so much of him like this. I felt emasculated that my much smaller white penis could never choke her like this. She looked hungry for it but she never looked like that for me.

The living room was filled with the wet choking sounds of my wife being face fucked.

Glup Glup Glup

Kivon sped up his pace, his cock invading deeper and deeper into her throat with each thrust. Leah just kneeled there staring up at Kivon's eyes. I fixated on how his large black pipe moved in and out of her stretched pink lips, leaving drool and spittle to drip down onto the floor.

Just when I thought she might pass out he pulled his cock from her mouth letting her catch her breath. A fine strip of saliva connected her searching tongue with his twitching black meat.

She gave him a subtle grin and then gazed back over at me, her eyelids heavy."Jim, sweetie..." she said between pants, "come hold me, hold me up for him."

Hesitantly I crawled up behind her and wrapped my arms around her small frame. Her back heaved with breath as it pressed against my chest. I rested my head against the back of hers and kissed her silky brown hair lovingly. Her head jerked back slightly as she took him back into her mouth again. I ran my hands up over her small breasts and kneaded them as her black lover fucked her mouth again. In and out he plunged his black cock to the back of her throat, I could feel every pulse and twitch from her body as she took it.

Her hands moved over mine as I held her to me, her head being pressed hard against the side of my own from Kivon's thrusts. I moved a hand up to the side of her face and held her head steady for her black lover. I kissed her bulging cheek down to her neck and just held her tight as Kivon fucked her mouth over and over. Her muffled gasps and slurps from his plunging cock was almost deafening.

"Aww shit, fuck!" Kivon yelled out as he sucked in a breath and bent his knees. His thighs began to shake and he gritted his teeth.

I held her head up firmly as his cock made pulse after pulse down her throat, filling her tummy with his seed. I kissed down her neck and shoulder and shuddered in deep lust at the thought that I was helping my wife swallow another man's load while my hard penis strained against her ass completely ignored. After what felt like an eternity he pulled out of her mouth leaving her heaving and coughing, his cum running generously down her chin.

"O-oh my gawd, Kivon..." Leah tried to catch her breath. "I think I almost passed out!" She laughed as she collapsed back into me, her chest heaving for precious oxygen. I felt more precum spurt from my hard penis.

She scooped the cum from her chin with a finger and swallowed it hungrily."Mmmmm, his cum tastes so good, Jim," she said licking her lips.

Afterward we sort of just chilled out for a while, watching television and talking. It was a bizarre yet erotic feeling having my young wife and her black lover just hanging out completely nude in our living room. At one point Kivon reached for his pants on the floor and fished out a fat joint to share. Me and Leah would occasionally partake when we hung out with Sarah, so it wasn't exactly unusual for us to smoke.

Leah was giggling and bobbing her head to rap music that was playing on the television as she took another puff on the joint. She passed it to me again and I inhaled the smoke deep into my lungs. I could feel that comfortable yet warm feeling hitting me, must have been some good stuff. It felt stronger than Sarah's usual weed. Suddenly I was coughing and the happy couple was laughing at me.

"Heehee, sweetie, are you okay?" Leah said as she stood up and took the joint from me and puffed on on it again.

"I got the good shit," Kivon chuckled. He took the joint and gave it a long drag and then exhaled creating a large cloud of smoke.

As I watched him puff that smoke out of his lips and nostrils, I wondered how such a guy held a job at the same bank Leah once did. I knew they were strict there and didn't hire guys like this. There's no way he worked there was there?

"So you still working at uh... Voyage Holdings, Kivon?" I tried to ask casually.

Kivon coughed and looked away, "Naw, naw, that place history, man." He looked back over at me and chuckled,"Work for myself now, entrepreneur an' shit."

My sexy brunette wife started to sway her hips rhythmically to the music and ran her little hands slowly down her body and over the curves of her ass. Kivon reflexively pulled at his long flaccid dick as he spread his legs more and sat up. He had a hungry grin on his face, he was clearly infatuated with my wife as much as she was with him.

Leah bent over and started to seductively twerk her firm little ass in Kivon's face. He grinned even wider and slapped her on her butt cheek causing her to yelp in surprise followed by lots of giggles. After a few moments her eyelids were low and she was practically panting. I could tell she not only was high but really horny for him. I felt the anxiety build up in me as I knew they would probably fuck again at any moment.

Kivon put out the joint in his empty cup and pulled Leah back onto the couch. She wasn't giggling anymore, she knew it was time. I got up and out of the way as Leah bent over on her hands and knees and looked back over at her black lover with bated breath. I looked over to see him prodding at her opening with his thick cock head. It was as big as a ripe, bursting plum.

Leah's jaw hung open, her lips parted in a gasp, her face looked back at the big man trying to stuff her all the way with his big thing.

Kivon smoothed his large hand over the small of her back, still stroking his tip against her. "Tilt yo sexy ass up a little higher, like you want your butt hole to point at the ceiling, babygirl."

"Like this?" She grunted as he suddenly pushed his cock deep into her body. Her toes curled and her hands gripped the couch cushions as she moaned quietly, her head tilting upward in pleasure.

"Anus up, Leah... Up higher..." He continued sliding his dick into her deeper.

My wife's eyes were shut tight like she was deep in concentration, her face yawning in pure ecstasy. Despite her pleasure she hung on to her lover's every word. Her ass rolled higher, thighs flexing as Kivon's cock pushed past halfway in. I could see her tight tummy expand as she drew in a deep breath.

"You got it, baby girl... You got it..." Kivon said, his dark hand soothing her from her lower back to her tailbone. "I'm gonna go deep now, you ready?" She nodded, arching her back as high as she could. "You feel that?" She made an unusual grunt and hung her mouth open, drooling a bit. She sucked the drool back up into her mouth and rolled her eyes to the back of her head. "I'm touching your cervix." Leah pressed her forehead into the couch cushion and then lifted it back up again, furrowing her brow in discomfort.

I felt like a powerless marionette whose stomach was being suspended by invisible wires from the sky. This big black man was going places in my wife that my little white penis would never and could never go, and she loved it. I wondered how far into her he could really go. Before he never quite went all the way inside her, but it looked like he was determined to 'break her in' and go all the way. I hoped she could handle it, I hoped that I could handle it.

Leah glanced up at me, her eyebrows raised high into her dark hairline. She mouthed 'Oh my god' and then left her mouth hanging open in pain and pleasure.

"Ah... Yeah, you feel it, baby? Now I'm over your cervix, the tip of my dick is rubbin' it, but I'm past it, not pushing into it..." Kivon said.

Leah shut her eyes and gasped out loud. "Ah! Y-yeah, honey... I feel...I feel it..."

I looked over, there was maybe more than an inch left to go. She was really going to take all of that giant black cock. I could feel my own cock straining in my pants, I wanted to jerk off really bad but abstained.

"No man gone this deep have they?" He asked holding his cock still. "It's another G-spot, makes girls go crazy when you can hit it."

"You are so big... So big, baby..." Leah mouthed as her hands gripped the couch cushions harder and her hips began to move. She blew her brown hair out of her face and humped back into him in slow, careful increments. I leaned down and cleared the rest of her hair from her face and gave her a gentle kiss. When our kiss parted she was looking right through me as if I was invisible, she was completely concentrated on that big black cock inside her.

Kivon gripped her ass and impaled the rest of his cock inside her, his pubic bone pressed tight against her creamy white buttocks. Leah moaned, rocking her hips back with more energy as she worked herself against him. "You are so deep, Mm oh, Mmmm, so deep."

I was transfixed by their coupling. I just sat there on my knees watching them go at it for a long time. Seeing my wife get the deepest pleasure she could and loving it was an incredible feeling but it also tore me up, it hurt but it hurt good. Kivon's intrusion was getting faster and harder causing her ass to jiggle and bounce against him. Her breath became more ragged, and she panted and sucked in her lips. I could tell her orgasm was fast approaching, I couldn't help it and started rubbing on my own dick through my pants.

Leah pressed her face down into the couch seat and made a sound like she'd had the wind knocked out of her. She outstretched her hands searching for nothing in particular and moaned loud into the cushions lost in pleasure. I ran my fingers through her hair, down her smooth back and kissed her shoulder. Kivon gripped her hips and she pushed herself back up to meet his powerful thrusts. Craning her neck she looked over at me, and began to tremble from her thighs to her arms. She opened her mouth like she was singing but nothing came out followed quickly by her body bucking violently. Her brows went high and her mouth fell wide open with her chin jutted forward. Her voice finally caught up with her as she wailed in an intense climax that seemed to hit her in waves.

I couldn't help it and pulled my hard penis from my pants and began to jerk off. Leah seemed to look through me as her body bucked over and over and babbled nonsense. "Oh fff-mmm, Ahh G-gaw...Mm sshhit Ahh!" I saw the moment the height of her long orgasm hit her causing her to shriek and bare her teeth.

I leaned one hand on the edge of the couch and jerked myself off with the other, my angry white prick pointed straight at my moaning wife. Leah continued to wail and grip at the seat cushion while Kivon slowed to a steady rhythmic fucking. It stirred her waning orgasm back to lurid life, and she met his gentle thrusts with her bouncing little bottom.

"Uh... wait, oh no, oh no..." she gasped. I saw her feet arch, her knees bend, and her ankles press into the sides of Kivon's muscular thighs. Her body suddenly tightened and she looked confused, like something was happening that I couldn't see. Her hand flew between her quivering legs. "W-wait..." But Kivon didn't listen. His hands squeezed her thighs tighter and he bottomed out in her again.

I could see his dark glutes and thigh muscles flex as he held his erection inside her. That's when I noticed it, sparkling droplets spurting and spritzing up her backside and over Kivon's stomach and Leah's rump. Leah started moaning with a hint of unease in her voice. She was furiously rubbing her clit, her face twisted in silent, agonized ecstasy as she leaned back into Kivon. She sprinkled and spattered up his belly and all over his embedded cock.

"W-whats happening..." Leah gasped in a worried tone.

"It's all good, baby girl. You're squirting..." he soothed her as he massaged her anus in hard circles with his arced thumb.

More droplets pattered the cushions below her with quiet taps. "Oh gawd... I-I never..." She whimpered. I had to stop masturbating before I blew. My Leah had never squirted before, had she? She never did with me, yet another thing he could give her that I couldn't.

After she calmed down Kivon gently rolled her onto her back, both his hands on her raised knees. He leaned down and entered her willing cunt once again as she opened her arms to embrace him. I heard her gasp between their kisses to his monster cock moving inside her. She shrieked out loud immediately with her head rolling back, she was coming again. I couldn't believe it. She hooked her legs around him and clawed down his back as he started pounding her hard into the couch.

His black frame gradually covered my wife as he kissed her on the mouth, his hard black cock pummeling her wet pussy. The entire couch was shaking violently as he took what he wanted.

"Take it," she cried, "Take my pussy. It's yours. All yours."

It was a beautiful sight, seeing his big black cock spreading her pink vagina wider and wider, I couldn't believe how deep I saw his black cock was able to enter. I fell back onto my behind and started pulling on my hard little penis again. My wife looked so hot clutching to him with her fit, slender body under his muscular black frame as he plowed his manhood into her.

"Fuck, your pussy so good. You take it so good, baby." Kivon bellowed as he fucked her relentlessly.

nakedfool
nakedfool
563 Followers
12