My Secret Addiction Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Yes, make me your slut." Leah moaned turning her head side to side in pleasure.

Kivon got up off of the sofa so that he was standing and spread Leah's legs wide and entered her once more. He then gripped the back frame with both hands and fucked her hard and fast into the back of the couch. "Get it, girl, Get it!" He yelled as he really laid into her. I crawled to the side avoiding his thrusting black ass.

After several moments of him hammering her pink cunt, I saw Leah flail her arms around until she was able to grip the back of the couch behind her for support. I watched as my once sweet and timid wife begin aggressively thrusting her hips up to meet her black lover. She fucked him back with everything she had in her. I stroked my own penis faster and faster, matching the pace of her thrusting.

"Yes, Yes Yes, Fuck me fuck me!" she cried.

She bit her lip and let out a long-running grunt as her hips met his thrusts stroke for stroke. Her pussy devoured his black cock with each thrust. Finally her fists gave way and her arms fell limp, her eyes closed and her hips stopped moving and relaxed. She just laid there exhausted with her legs wide open, getting black fucked into the couch. Her head slowly turned to me and she looked my way with heavy eyes.

"Jim..." she whimpered as she slowly extended her hand to me.

I immediately crawled up to the edge of the couch. I felt like my heart was going to beat out of my chest.

"Hold my hand," she said looking punch-drunk. I stopped whacking off and took her hand in mine and she held it tightly.

She shook her head."No, Jim. I want you to jerk off."

I felt intense arousal at her request, my prick was as hard as rebar. I gripped my penis with my other hand and continued jerking off. A wide grin formed on her face as she watched me.

"That's it, Jerk off, sweetie," she said squeezing my hand. "Whack off to me cuckolding you."

"Y-yes baby..." I sighed in deep lust as I fisted my hard penis to her.

"I love watching you jerk off...It's so hot, baby." she moaned dreamily.

I heard Kivon grunting harder next to me, he was fucking her harder now, causing the whole couch to slam into the wall and vibrate the window above us.

"Yes! Don't stop don't stop p-pleeaaase!" my wife cried. "It's so good, Holy fuck it's so good, Jim" her hand squeezed mine even harder than before, she was about to have another huge orgasm. Her body stiffened and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Her thighs trembled and shook, her mouth formed an O as she gasped and cried into another intense climax. Kivon grunted again and went rigid, about to shoot his cum deep into my wife's womb.

"P-Please, Please cum inside me, I need your cum, baby," she said looking back up at Kivon.

"Shit, yes, gonna come..." he huffed.

"Yes, baby! Use my body to come!" she turned to me watching my fist gripping my hard white dick moving up and down. "You too Jim. Use your hand to come."

I heard Kivon shudder and bellow as he came. It was way too much for me. As Kivon came inside my wife, I shot mine all over the floor below me uselessly. I gazed down at my white jism collecting on the floor next to my knees as I came down from my intense high.

"Mmmm, Yes, honey. Your cock feels amazing in me, I'm so glad I made you come." she then looked over at me. "And you too. I'm glad you came watching me."

Kivon pulled out and collapsed onto the couch next to her breathing hard recovering from his massive orgasm. I stared down at Leah's used pussy, it was a red gaping maw that began to leak a large frothy white mess. The residue of a black man's orgasm leaking from my wife's well-fucked pussy. At that moment his sperm was swimming around inside of her. I worried a little bit about if my wife could get pregnant.

Part of me was turned on by the thought of Leah being bred by a black man, but I knew it was impossible anyway. Leah was on the pill and I had seen her take it myself. There would be no black pregnancy... not tonight anyway. I couldn't stop staring at the thick, white sperm oozing out of her red, gaping pussy though. I felt an intense urge to get between her lovely legs and eat her pussy, to soothe it with my tongue. I had read about cream pie cleanups but never thought I'd want to try it. I still wasn't sure if I did. The idea of licking up her lover's cum sounded revolting but... I couldn't stop staring at it. Kivon woke me from my reverie with his baritone voice.

"Shit, sorry about your couch," he said. We all laughed. Yeah, it was a filthy mess. I wasn't looking forward to cleaning that shit up later.

The weed and sex had left us starving so I ordered some pizza and we just continued to hang out the rest of the day. They had sex a few more times; once in the bathroom I heard her giving him head, and another when they made love on our bed.

I was sitting in a chair jerking off watching her slowly ride her lover reverse cowgirl while she kept eye contact with me. I was so turned on watching her beautiful white body bounce up and down her black lover's rigid cock. She controlled the pace this time and just enjoyed his cock, slowly rocking on it. Eventually she needed more and began slamming her cunt down his shaft, aggressively riding his cock. Her small perky breasts bounced as she quickened her pace, her face twisted in intense pleasure.

She rode him for a long while, enjoying his huge cock. I noticed she seemed to be able to take him easier and easier each time they had sex. I felt my heart swell when she made eye contact with me again and gave me a warm, loving smile.

Her sparkly blue eyes pierced my soul as she mouthed to me, "I love you." I responded with the same thing and jerked off faster. She glanced down at my penis then back up to my eyes and bit her lip. She looked as close to coming as I was. Remarkably my eye caught sight of her lower abdomen, between her bellybutton and her vulva. It lifted each time Leah impaled herself on his cock. He was pushing her up from the inside.

In a lust filled trance I glided to the edge of the bed and gently placed my hand on her soft skin and felt his stiff cock pistoning inside her beneath the surface. The experience shook me to my core with an erotic charge. I was feeling his cock moving inside her.

"Holy shit, that's so hot..." I sighed.

Leah gazed down where I was touching her and gave me a crooked grin. "Can you feel his big black cock inside me, sweetie?"

"I can, baby," I said.

As I held my hand firmer to her, Kivon started to fuck up into my wife faster. I could literally feel him fucking deep inside my wife. I was completely transfixed. I felt Leah's small hand move atop mine. Her eyes grew wider a wilder as her black lover edged her closer to a powerful climax.

"I want you to kiss me while he makes me cum," she said looking at me with an intense need in her eyes.

I tenderly kissed her lips and pressed my hand more firmly against her lower belly. I could feel Kivon's steel rod slide across our palms.

"I want to feel him cum inside you," I murmured between kisses.

"Yes, sweetie, I want you to feel it..." she moaned back into my kiss.

His hips rutted faster causing Leah to bounce, making it more difficult to keep our lips connected. I began stroking my penis again with my other hand, I was so close to cumming.

"Oh, Oh Yesss..." Leah moaned between kisses, "Cum in me, C-cum in me, Kivon..."

I saw his big dark hands grip her hips tight and began hammering up into her harder. My penis throbbed in my hand as I felt my come start to move from my balls to my penis. I mashed my other hand hard against her tummy and she groaned loudly. Her eyes narrowed but stayed fixed on me as her mouth opened wide into a hard orgasm. Her hips shook violently as she gripped my hair with her free hand and clamped her lips back onto mine. She moaned into my mouth as she road out the intense jolts that coursed through her petite body.

I shut my eyes and started to cum, my jism squirting onto the edge of the bed and the floor. I felt her bite my lip and shake again as the last of my cum shot from my dick. Kivon grunted behind her and lifted her high with his own hips as he filled her with his own seed.

It had gotten late and Kivon had to go. They said their goodbyes and I watched as he bent down to give her one last kiss before he headed out.

"So you're going to go with us, right? To the party next weekend?" Leah asked as Kivon finished tying his shoes.

"Yeah, I'll be here, meet you here Friday night and then we go." he said smiling.

"Good, I want you to meet my friend Sarah, she's awesome!" Leah beamed as she leaned back into her pillow.

I had crawled up next to her in bed and was caressing her soft stomach with my hand and kissed her shoulder.

"Yeah man, she's pretty cool. Will be a few others there I think. They have an indoor pool and stuff so it should be fun," I said coolly.

"Aight, man, sounds good!" he looked over at Leah one last time, "I'll talk at you later, baby girl."

"Bye, Kivon." she cooed with a little wave. Kivon turned and left us, his large frame making loud stomps as he made his way down the stairs.

Leah turned her body to me and kissed me tenderly. "Did you have fun, sweetie? I sure did," she sighed dreamily.

"Yeah, baby. This was the hottest thing I've ever done, I'm still turned on by it..." I ran my fingers over her pierced nipple and squeezed her little breast.

She gave me a crooked grin and smoothed her hand down my chest. "Well..." she started, and then laid on her back and spread her legs wide,"Why don't you come make love to your wife, right after she's been black fucked. Would you like that, sweetie?"

An erotic chill ran up my spine, to get sloppy seconds with my wife right after her black lover came deep inside her. I felt my abused penis grow to a full erection. I stripped off the rest of my clothes and got up between Leah's legs and lined my hard prick to her red, swollen cunt. It was well used, stretched and gushing with cum from her black lover.

Leah ran her fingers over her breasts and bit her lip again. "Or... Baby, there was something I read a lot about..." she sat up and ran her finger down my face and over my lips.

"What, baby?"

"You're a cuckold..." She leaned back down and gripped under her knees pulling her legs up to her chest, revealing more of her wrecked pussy and her crinkled little asshole to me. "Would you rather... Would you rather clean me? Soothe my used pussy?"

I felt frozen, my erection was so hard it hurt. I couldn't possibly do it, could I? I wanted to, I felt the urge, but also the revulsion. Which would win out, could I control myself? Did I even want to? In truth I wanted to be her cuckold, her loving cuckold husband that prepared her for dates with other men, that held her hand when she was fucked by her black lover, that soothed her used pussy and...

My penis head pressed up against her pussy lips, I felt the heat radiating from it. I held it there hesitating for a long moment. She held my gaze, her mouth slightly open in bated breath.

"Which would my cuckold prefer? Don't be shy, sweetie, do what feels right to you..." she said.

Without a word I knelt down and wrapped my arms around her thighs. Leah's eyebrows raised in surprise but her eyelids went heavy with lust. Her musky pussy smelled like sweat and cum. It's nasty in the most delicious way. I gently kissed her clit and then kissed the center of her vagina. I looked back up to see her panting with arousal at what I was doing. I continued to kiss my way down until I found her puckered asshole and give it a deep kiss.

"Mmmm yes, kiss my asshole, sweetie..." I heard Leah say.

I rubbed her sweaty asshole in tight circles with the flat of my tongue and then french kissed it. I heard her let out a soft, satisfied moan as I probed her butt ring with my tongue as deep as it would go. I sucked and kissed and licked her little crinkled butt hole for several long savory moments before I began to slowly lick up to her sticky wet cunt.

"Oooh, sweetie, yes... Clean me like a good cuckold husband..."

I felt a presence behind me, but I knew it wasn't Kivon, he was long gone. I felt like I could see part of it's darkness from the corner of my eye but I refused to look at it. I wasn't playing games with my own head anymore. I had a duty to perform.

Yes. Do your duty.

Shut up, Leave me alone.

Always alone.

I'm not listening.

Savor it.

I will.

I licked up and down her abused gash scooping up some of the white spunk. It left a salty, bitter trail along my tongue before I swallowed it. I then hungrily plunged my tongue deep into her soft pink hole causing her to breathe out a satisfied moan. I gripped my hard cock and jerked myself off as I sucked and probed my wife's messy cunt.

"Oh gawd, Jim, yes. Eat me, eat me..." she moaned.

I felt her hold onto my head and press my face hard into her snatch. Her thighs tilted and began to thrust against my invading mouth, desperate for my tongue. I licked and sucked on her like a starving animal, swallowing her and her black lover's combined juices as I jerked my penis hard and fast against the bedsheets.

"T-that's it, sweetie, Oh!" She writhed and squirmed, "Jerk off while you eat me, cum with your hand."

I probed hard and fast with my tongue and then licked and sucked on the tiny nub of her clit. She shouted and compressed my head between her thighs, vibrating and shaking them as she whimpered into a soft climax. I felt my own orgasm hit me at the same time, and lunged forward moaning into her cunt as I came. After cumming so much that day I could only produce a few small squirts of my seed onto the sheets.

Savor.

Alone.

The gear shift locked into park after the shade of a thick tree blanketed my car. I was parked in an old section of the parking lot at work. I never saw anyone else use it after they paved the fancy new section out front of my work's office building. I reached into the backseat and snatched my lunch, some takeout from a sub shop, and tossed it on the passenger seat next to me. I slurped a gulp of my drink through a straw and sighed. This was not your typical Monday, it was the Monday after you got cucked on your wedding anniversary. Like a drug addict reaching for his fix, I yanked out my tablet and flipped to the video I had recorded of my loving wife having sex with her black lover.

I leaned back in the driver's seat and hovered my finger over the play button and hesitated as I stared at the video thumbnail. Things had really gone further than I had ever imagined. At first I was looking at porn videos on this very same tablet, porn videos of sexy white girls being fucked by big dicked black men, and imagining my young wife in their place. Now I was watching my wife's own interracial sex video on the same damn tablet. I tapped play.

I marveled at Leah's soft pink lips pressed against Kivon's thick black lips as they made out in our bedroom. She looked so beautiful and happy that night, it gave me hot pangs of intense arousal. I wondered if she was daydreaming about any of this while she was at work today, distracted by thoughts of big black cocks.

I pulled my erection out of my pants and started jerking it to the video. Kivon was slapping her smiling face with his massive ebony meat, and then she was licking it, sucking it. I skipped around the video as I pulled on my hard dick. I finally paused it on her looking straight ahead with an expression of extreme passion as he took her from behind. I couldn't last any longer and I climaxed over my hand as I stared at her face. After I came down from my orgasm, I felt that crushing low try to bring me down. I wiped up my mess with some napkins and tried to shake the feeling.

The shame of my addiction was palpable. I switched off my tablet and angrily shoved it back into my bag and tossed it in the back. I glanced over at my lunch and felt like I would retch, I had killed my own appetite. The sub sandwich was like a big phallic reminder of Kivon's big dick. That's when I recalled what I did eat last night. I can't believe I ate her out, licked her... Licked up her cream pie like a dirty little cuckold. That's what I was, right? Why did it turn me on so much? Even in this low moment I started to feel the arousal creep up my body again just thinking about it.

I couldn't lose the respect of my wife, I couldn't handle her looking at me like Kaley did all those years ago. This had to just be a game to spice things up, to scratch our kinks. I couldn't let it destroy the love we shared between us. Maybe this was all just what they call 'cuckold angst.' Maybe I should learn to enjoy this part more? This game was intense in every aspect.

A game you lose

I leaned back in the seat again and rubbed my eyes. We just needed to spend more husband and wife time together, we just needed to make sure to fill our love meter back up in between the other stuff... But there was a deep dark part of me that found it very erotic to lose her to a black man, for her to fall for him, to love him more than me.

C-clak

I could see it's reflection in the rearview mirror. It was sitting in the backseat, head slumped down behind its dirty hair. I looked away and grabbed my drink again and took another gulp. We just had to talk things out, make sure we are on the same page. We could make this work, I couldn't let my addiction destroy everything.

Clikk C-clik c-c-clak

I could see it slowly raising its head in small jerks. I thumped the mirror to the side so I couldn't see it anymore and put the car into drive.

"You're not real, fuck off."

12