All Comments on 'My Secret Addiction Ch. 05'

by nakedfool

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Kivon and Leia

They didn't die........1 star

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 4 years ago
Not master of his domain; just slave to his depravity. However...

... So, Kivon never worked with Leah.

Unsurprisingly.

'Wonder how long it will take Jim to realize he lost his wife a long time ago. Probably way before he was made aware she knew about his 'addiction.'

Which is fair enough, really - who wants to be married to another man's slut? The whole, primal point of marriage is to keep YOUR slut to YOURSELF!

Dragging the confrontation we're all expecting to happen between the MC and - whom I assume to be - Kaley's ghost is getting boring, though. I know Jim's a coward, but let's hope it will finally happen by the next chapter, whether he wants it to or not - it's more than time to get it done. He's probably going to get clue in, at the party, that Leah was playing him for a fool all along, which will force him to finally have a honest discussion with the 'presence' in his subconscious.

'About time that happen.

As someone who is completely emotionally detach to this series, there doesn't seems to be any other realistic outcome, for this story, then Jim either managing to escape his doomed marriage or him ending up killing himself. Anything else would be ludicrous.

Can't say you titillate me at all here, author, but at least finding out what the 'ghost' wants from its 'prey' keeps some of my interest going.

It's not much... but it's something.

YouamiYouamiabout 4 years ago
I can't take anymore!

naked fool

You sure got your moniker right! So help me I tried to keep an open mind as I went through five chapters of your tale. But eventually I could stand reading about this train wreck of a relationship sink deeper and deeper into the LW cesspool of cuck wimp hubby/slut wife/BBC shit. Where in fuck's name is this story going? From my side, however it ends it will not be good. Just maybe, dear Author, your own secret addiction should have remained just that....secret!

francis_toliverfrancis_toliverabout 4 years ago
Please, please please authors...

Learn basic anatomy of the female form before you try to write sex scenes involving...the female form.

From your story:

"Ah... Yeah, you feel it, baby? Now I'm over your cervix, the tip of my dick is rubbin' it, but I'm past it, not pushing into it..." Kivon said."

From Medical News Today:

"The cervix is a small canal that sits at the top of the vagina. There is a tiny opening that runs through the center and connects the vagina to the uterus. This is called the external os.

Except during childbirth, the cervical os is not open and is too small to be penetrated."

From me:

There is no "past the cervix". The cervix is at the top or end of the vagina. There is no penetration of the cervix. The cervix is only open during child birth.

There IS rubbing or bumping the cervix. Most women find this very painful. A very few find it arousing.

Not trying to bash your story, just letting you know that a cursory google search would let you know what is actually going on inside a woman during sex, and that would help you to right better stories.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Still

Still the worst series in LW and Kivon is the worst ethnic name in LW.

smartmalksmartmalkabout 4 years ago
welcome back!

it's another awesome part of the story... and THANKS for it!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 4 years ago
Words fail me

Jim is simply, as he described himself in an earlier chapter, PATHETIC. A spineless piece-of-shit apology for a man. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Least if he still thinks it’s hot when she divorces hin

And Jim has to pay alimony after losing the house and what little self respect he has. Let’s see if he still thinks it’s hot as his wife falls in love with another man and Jim becomes nothing to her but a distant memory.

Oh sure, she’ll say they can still be friends and that a part of her will always love him but that they’ve grown apart and it’s time for each of them to follow their own path; but those are just words she’ll say to ease the blow. In reality, since Jim has no self respect, she won’t have any for him either and she’ll be better off without him. He’ll live in the past and remember how sexy she was and if he runs into her, he’ll remember how good it was while she’ll remember how shitty their marriage was. He’ll be unable to form any real relationship and will likely settle for some trailer park pussy with 4 kids by 4 different men.

That’s his future.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
Garbage

It just gets worse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Simply a stupid failure of an attempt at a story

By a fool who says he writes naked?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Score: 1.95

Enough said. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Forgive them for they know not what they say / do

Loved it again look forward to part 6..... If they all hated it so much why do they take the time to read it. Very strange addiction they seem to have :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Just another black cock whore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Francis

Go look at anatomy pic right quick, you clearly don't know wtf your talking about and are spouting bs because you dont like the story or maybe you got a micropenis. Look at any anatomy image of the vagina. There is a tiny space just past the cervix. In the story kivon describes rubbing into this spot. Past the cervix. How embarrassing for you. About half of all women get fully body orgasms from that stimulation.

nakedfoolnakedfoolabout 4 years agoAuthor
omegalul

Wow, so many cucks in denial, they have to read through 5 chapters of my story and still pretend they don't secretly love it. It's ok, keep up the 1 bombing so you can feel better about being a cuck. Even denying basic biology (cervix stuff, seriously take your own advice and look at an anatomy image) to try to repress your desires. It's okay, LOL I will continue uploading new chapters ;)

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Anon Francis

If you knowledge of female anatomy rivals your command of the English language, I doubt you could find a vagina. Never mind a fully body organism. Other anon, who told you anyone reads this crap? Did you read it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Huge BBC Cuckold Fan

ANOTHER AWESOME CHAPTER!!!!! Five Stars / 5 out of 5 chapters, this IR cuckold story keeps getting better each chapter. Leah finally got her cuck hubby to eat her big, messy, sloppy, delicious creampie!!!! I can't wait for the next chapter, I'm hoping Leah stops taking her birth control pills, without hubby Jim knowing. Maybe Leah can put hubby in pink panties, and chastity cage too. Love this story!

OOAAOOAAabout 4 years ago
SUPERHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story!

You're a good author! Keep on writing. I'm waiting for the next chapter (and all your other upcoming publications).

If possible: No feminization of the hubby (him in panties, ...).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So the Cuckold Virus is now making writers delusional

Well the fever must have fried some brain cells. Sad to see what happens when the Cuck Virus takes over. Man becomes a loser , wife becomes slut and we all wonder if they cannot be quarantined for a long long time.

NipplesandwineNipplesandwineabout 4 years ago
And another fem !

Another gay boy wanting his wife to get him some dick.

kyron99kyron99about 4 years ago
closet cucks abound!

i am LOL at the angry men beating off to the fifth chapter of a story they claim to hate. you’re on the fifth chapter! you didn’t stumble upon it! you’re jerking off! lol...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Creative and Threatening to Insecure Manbabies

Hey Nakedfool. Found part 5 on LushStories via google search. Their interface annoys me so found you here. The irony about this story is that at the same time it is ABOUT the male ambivalence toward infidelity, it is CAUSING the same right here in the comments.

The opposite of desire isn’t hate, it’s indifference. Hating something means being attached to it, just as loving something is. All the positive comments AND hateful comments here are proof that your work is causing strong feelings in your readers. Feelings which, unfortunately, the haters lack the emotional maturity to process. Ambivalence can be confusing; simple folk want to believe that they are repelled by Bad Things and attracted to Good Things. They surely could never be both attracted to AND repulsed by something...! For mature adults, dealing with ambivalence about something requires we acknowledge both our fear of AND attraction to it. Once we accept that we can feel both, the thing no longer has as much power over us. We, not it, are in control of our feelings.

The haters here aren’t emotionally equipped to handle their attraction, so they deny it and focus only on their repulsion. Just as Jim flees the Kaley-spectre from his past and is thereby doomed to be pursued and controlled by it, the haters here are doomed to a Secret Addiction of their own.

Beyond the (up through Ch 5 at least) realistic characters, up-to-date knowledge of female anatomy and sexual response, it’s the horror angle that makes this story so creative. The best horror doesn’t ONLY repel us, it also draws us in. “Like a train wreck,” artistic horror is something from which we cannot look away. Art must not always comfort; the value of art to society is it’s ability to disturb, to force us into that place of ambivalence and give us an opportunity to face it.

I’d suggest a once-over with a grammar check (“peek” vs “peak”). Also, from what I’ve seen of Ch 6-7, I suspect you’ll have a few rewrites to do as you develop chapters 8+ if you are going to sort out the driving forces between Jim, Leah, and the Kaley-spectre of Jim’s past traumas. Leah drifting into the role of uncaring sex addict is a bit cliche and weakens the whole point that it’s Jim’s own ambivalence (whether natural or supernatural), not Leah’s wild past and fondness for drugs, that is escalating the situation. It’s MY Secret Addiction, after all, not HER Secret Addiction.

So KEEP WRITING! Revel in the praise AND the hate; keep exploring what your characters have to say and learn. Whatever you do repeatedly, you get better at. The haters here are getting better at whining and repression, meanwhile you’re getting better at writing erotica and exploring some complex psychological topics.

Bravo, Nakedfool, for creating not just a hot story, but also Good Art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Umm...I did stumble onto this. It was a random story. I read about half of it skipping around. It was all I could take.

It's absolutely revolting.

If I was this guy and addicted to this? I'd have to end it.

No way I could face my wife the next day after. This is a serious mental illness.

Eating creampies? Watching your wife getting fucked by another man and it excites you? Having her pull you into it? Touching her while she's getting fucked? Kissing her?

I just lost my lunch.

Yeah. If this really happens? The only remedy is to pull out your revolver. Load it up. Insert into mouth. And end it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Again, my wife and I enjoyed this fifth chapter tremendously. All the sex scenes were incredibly well done, and we liked the way Leah got Jim to participate. I was especially moved when Jim placed his hand on Leah’s tummy, as Kivon was pistoning away. He could feel that big black snake inside her. It won’t be long until Jim is massaging her white tummy - as it swells up with a black man’s baby.

I have held my wife’s throat when she has deep throated some of her long-cocked lovers. It is an awesome experience to feel stray meat in your own wife’s body!

My wife enjoyed the scene where Leah gave her husband the option of either fucking her or licking her clean! Jim wisely began licking away to sooth her ‘wrecked pussy and crinkled little asshole’. Leah, just like my wife, wisely lead Jim toward her asshole – which is where every cuckold belongs. Great choice Jim!

Jim’s thoughts are just perfect, as you wrote, “In truth I wanted to be her cuckold, her loving cuckold husband that prepared her for dates with other men, that held her hand when she was fucked by her black lover, that soothed her used pussy and...”

Jim’s being haunted by the ghost of Kaley, his ex-girlfriend who cheated on him with black guys, was very suspenseful. However, this time at least he was finally able to tell her, "You're not real, fuck off."

Great chapter!

BigDee44BigDee44over 2 years ago

Jim really, really needs to see that psychiatrist! He should have told Leah about Kalah long ago.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernakedfool@nakedfool
I write weird, kinky stories that make brainlet npc's seethe and reee into the void.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES