My Secret Addiction Ch. 06

Story Info
The pool party is filled with erotic highs and horrific lows.
9.2k words
4.37
40.4k
92

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nakedfool
nakedfool
563 Followers

"Baby, it's just the game, of course I respect you," Leah said as she caressed the side of my face.

We were laying side by side on the bed, I could see her nipple piercings glimmering through her sheer nightie. I sighed to myself and bit the inside of my cheek.

"It looked like you had a special connection with Kivon..." I whispered, "Like it was more than just sex."

Instead of denying it she nodded her head and said, "I don't know why... Kivon's different, maybe because he's black, like a caricature of black. So masculine and dominant." She made a wistful smile. "Guess it's my type."

"So what then, you love him?" I seethed.

Leah sighed and rubbed my shoulder reassuringly, "Jim, honey, I like being dominated. I'm a bottom to men like Kivon. It doesn't change how I feel about you, I love you." She tenderly kissed me on the forehead. "It's like... I'm a bottom to black men and you are a bottom to me. It's what gets you hot. It gets me hot, too."

"I'm a bottom? How is that respecting me?"

"Ji-im, you know those are two different things," she almost whined, "Don't be like this, you are trying to top from the bottom. Just embrace it, it's what you wanted. It doesn't change my love for you, only how I view you sexually."

I felt my face sag into defeat. "So... You don't view me as a man anymore..."

"Of course I do, the man I love with all my heart." I felt her take my hands in hers. "But you are overthinking it, sweetie. I'm a sexaholic, I love sex, and now I discovered my love for black men thanks to you. Jim, we can stop if that's what you want..."

"N-no, honey. Is that what you want? To stop?" I asked.

She took a deep breath and then rolled onto her back. "Baby... No, no I don't want to stop. Like I told you, I feel like a new woman, and I love the way Kivon makes me feel. I want to keep exploring this, and I think you do too," She turned back to me, "We both get hot from it, and that's okay, sweetie. It's something we can share together."

"Sometimes I just get down and well, I'm afraid you will just lose all respect for me and leave me for him or whoever..." I looked away, feeling like I already lost for getting so desperate-sounding.

Leah turned my head back to hers, "Stop that, Jim. Everything's okay, I promise. I'm not leaving you for 'whoever'." She looked sternly at me, "I love you, Jim."

"I love you, Leah." I kissed her again. My heart lifted and I started to feel much better, Leah always had a way of making me feel good. My vision focused behind her for a moment and I saw the bathroom door slowly creak open behind her, something dark standing behind it. I ignored it and focused on Leah's beautiful blue eyes.

Leah gave a worried look, "You need to feel the good hurt, not the bad hurt, right?"

"Yeah... I know it's all so weird, I barely understand it myself. Being a bottom to you, and you to them, it makes sense I guess."

Leah looked down contemplating something.

"What is it, honey?" I smoothed my hand down her side.

"I think I sort of understand it now. Well... To be honest... It got me hot too," she looked back up at me, her face solemn. "You know I love you watching me, I love seeing you jerk off to me..."

"Yeah?" I kissed her forehead. "What is it?"

"It gets me hot when you... hurt...I loved seeing the way you look at me when I was with Kivon. Does that upset you?" She looked worried again.

My heart fluttered and my stomach got those familiar butterflies again. She spoke back up quickly before I could answer. "Good hurt I mean."

"Ye-yeah, Leah. That's hot, really hot. That really turns you on?"

She looked relieved at my response."Yeah, it gets me hot when you hurt for me. Like I'm dominating you... sexually anyway."

Leah gave me a crooked grin as she crawled on top of me and pulled her nightie off, tossing it behind her. Her small, perfect little baseball-sized breasts bare for me to touch and squeeze. She gripped my shorts and yanked them down exposing my hard erection.

"Sweetie, I love you. I won't ever leave you..." she lifted herself over my erection and sank herself back down engulfing it in her molten hot cunt, "but I'll always be a black cock slut... I can't give it up, Jim."

I groaned in pleasure, her pussy felt amazing on my dick. She winced from the soreness but started to slowly rock back and forth.

"Good," I gasped.

"Think of that... Think of his big black cock entering my pussy. Can you see it?" She started rocking faster.

I gripped her hips and started thrusting up into her. "Yeah, yeah, baby. I can see it..."

Leah ran her little hands up to my chest and leaned down to whisper, "Will you hurt for me? Will you hurt for me while his black cock stretches me wide open, and pounds me while you watch..."

"Yes, baby yes! I'll hurt for you, baby." Her words and her pussy were sending me over a cliff, I was almost at the point of no return already.

My wife sat back up and rode me hard, making little clap sounds from out connecting flesh."Think of me cucking you with black cock, baby. Mmmm he's filling me up with his black man's seed while you whack off your little white boy penis..."

She rode me hard, desperately trying to jam more of my dick inside her. I lifted her up as I tried to fuck into her but I knew my penis just didn't even come close to reaching the depth's Kivon's huge black cock did. Within seconds I was coming hard, washing her insides with my seed. She groaned in her own pleasure while she looked down at me smiling. I don't think she came herself but she didn't seem to mind it.

As we drifted off to sleep she lay with her back to me. I kissed her soft hair and wrapped an arm around her and held her tight. I felt better but was still worried this addiction we both shared was not headed towards a healthy place.

Throughout the rest of the week I was on edge about the coming pool party at Sarah's. We were going to not only be out in public, but around our friends. Would they figure out our deviant secret? Would I become the laughing stock of my friends? How the hell would they even react if they found out? Would they think I'm just a pathetic wimp, or maybe a degenerate creep? I just couldn't imagine what Sarah, Jake or Xander could possibly think.

On Tuesday me and my wife were cuddled up on the couch watching television after dinner. Leah's phone chimed that she received a text. She nonchalantly pulled it out and made a quick reply, I didn't get a chance to peak at what it said.

"I'll be right back." She quietly got up and walked out the front door, closing it behind her.

What the hell? I peeked through the blinds and saw her getting inside a black Cadillac Escalade. Who the hell was that?

I looked back down noticing she left her phone on the couch. I swiped it up and flicked through it like a mad man. I read her last few text's, they were from Kivon;

Kivon: Come to my car, my dick need sucking

Leah: Yes Sir 'Heart Emoji' 'Drooling Emoji'

My stomach fell through me and I felt chills tingle my bones. I immediately grew an erection and clutched to it. My sexy young wife was in her black boyfriend's car giving him a blow job right now. I peeked back through the blinds, trying to see them but the damned windows were all tinted. The vehicle just sat there idling in front of the house. It was a nice car, those things were too expensive for my blood. There is no way in hell he could have afforded it if he still worked at Leah's old job, so what was his new career path anyway? All I had gotten from him was 'entrepreneur.'

I waited for what seemed like an eternity when finally I saw my wife get out of the car and trot back towards the house wiping at her chin. I sat back down as she came inside and pretended like I was still watching the television. I heard the car speed off outside as she sat down next to me and picked up her phone.

"Mmmm, had to have a quick snack," she giggled and then went back to watching the show as if nothing had happened.

Later that night I practically attacked her in bed, yanking her panties down and kissing her hard on the mouth. I spread her legs and lined myself against her entrance but she placed her hands on my shoulders stopping me.

"No, Jim," she pulled me down next to her and caressed the side of my face with the back of her soft hand.

I ran my hand up her body and cupped one of her breasts, lightly squeezing it. "I want to fuck you so bad, baby."

"No," she said still looking into my eyes. Her fingers traced down my body until it found my hard on and gripped it. "I want us to wait again, it was so hot last time."

I felt her hand start to move up and down my hard prick and she gave me a soft kiss on my lips. My dick got even harder and precum splashed from the tip. I felt a deep sense of arousal at being denied her pussy again, I loved the idea and hated it at the same time. I wanted to fuck her so bad but the kink inside me wanted to be denied even more.

"Yes, baby, That's a great idea." I heard myself say.

"It is, isn't it?" She gave me a crooked grin and then kissed her way up my neck to my ear and whispered, "I want you to hurt for me."

I shut my eyes in intense pleasure as her hand sped up on my shaft.

"Hurt for me, no sex for my cuckold..." She whispered, her hand was a blur on my penis.

"Oh sh-shit, Leah! Yes! N-no sex for me, I'm just a cuckold!" I lifted my hips into her moving fist, only moments away from cumming. Just as I was about to hit the moment of no return she removed her hand, leaving my prick standing on its own, bouncing and twitching in need of stimulation.

"Wha-what! B-baby, please..." I gasped.

"Shhhh," she cooed as she brought my face to hers and kissed me while she ran a hand up and down my chest and stomach. "I don't think we should masturbate either this time, I want us to be horny for this weekend, 'Kay?"

"Holy... Shit, Leah," I breathed out, "That was cruel, I was so close, baby..."

"I don't want you to jerk your little dick, okay? I want us both to wait. Do that for me?" She looked serious.

"I will. I'll try." I kissed her again and held her to me. My poor abused penis stayed hard and defiant.

She snuggled into my shoulder, "Mmmm, maybe we could try a chastity cage someday. Would that get you hot? I get wet just thinking of it..."

"I-I dunno..." I stammered, "Maybe... "

She looked back up at me and bit her lip. "You'd do it for me though, right? It would keep you from jerking off too much, and getting bad hurt. Plus..." She gave a breathy sigh. "It would turn me on so much for you to hurt for me like that, to wear it for me..."

"I would... I would wear it for you, baby." I kissed her forehead forcing a smile to form on her face.

It took me hours to finally fall asleep that night, my hard penis pressed tight against Leah's firm little butt cheeks. She had stepped up my denial game from last week and it really surprised me. I wasn't expecting it at all, but I was just thankful she didn't give me a ruined orgasm. I figured she had read about those too. The idea of wearing a chastity cage was very arousing but scary. I think the hottest aspect of it was the fact Leah was turned on by the idea of putting me in one.

Wednesday and Thursday were brutal but I survived them without masturbating. Every time I'd get handsy Leah would be quick to rebuke my advances and remind me of the rules.

"Keep it pg-13, sweetie," she would say.

"Hm, I've seen some raunchy pg-13's..." I said with a wide grin.

"Then G."

I was tempted a few times to masturbate and even gave my penis a few quick tugs but I was a good boy.

When I came home from work on Friday I noticed Kivon's fancy black Cadillac Escalade sitting in our driveway. I had to park at the front on the street since there was only enough room for two cars in our driveway and garage. It was a strange feeling seeing my wife's lover's car and her car parked there together without mine. It was like I was completely replaced. I got a massive erection at the thought. Pretty much anything could set me off right now.

When I entered the house I was welcomed home by the sound of a repetitious gulping sound to my left. I looked over to see my wife on her knees moving her head up and down on Kivon's rigid black cock as he sat on the couch.

Glup Glup Glup

She suddenly shut her eyes closed as Kivon held her head down. He was cumming. I saw her neck move as she swallowed every drop of his load. When they were done Leah trotted up to me smiling. She was wearing a cute blue and white sleeveless summer dress with a sexy v-neck. I could see a drop of cum on her modest cleavage.

"Welcome home, sweetie, go get dressed so we can go," she said and hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

I changed clothes into a pair of swim trunks, and an old band t-shirt. I felt my hands trembling as I tightened the velcro straps across my sandals. Leah and Kivon were waiting for me at the front door, talking quietly to each other. He gave me a nod.

"Aye, You ready to go, player? We can take my ride if y'all want." He had his hands casually in the pockets of his long black shorts. He wore a tight-fitting red and black sports tank top that Leah had her little hands clinging to.

"We usually walk," Leah answered for me, "Sarah lives really close and the management at her apartments are fucking Nazi's about parking."

"That's coo', we walk then."

"Yeah, they tried to tow my car one time, just better to walk and not deal with their bullshit," I said.

"Yeah," Leah pulled open the door and started to walk out into the evening light, "plus I enjoy the walk, it's nice."

"I feel you, baby girl." Kivon grinned as he followed her out.

As we made our way to Sarah's I hanged back as the hot interracial couple walked hand in hand in front of me. My erection was starting to tent my shorts so I tried to hide it with my hands as I walked. Then it dawned on me. What the hell, all the neighbors would see...

"Uh hey, Leah?" I called to her.

She stopped her conversation with Kivon and turned back to me as we walked. I pointed at their hands and looked at her in a 'what the fuck are you doing' sort of way. Her eyebrows raised in confusion that quickly transformed into understanding and then she silently laughed to her self. She mouthed the word 'Sorry' and then let go of his hand and pulled out her phone.

"Gonna text Sarah and let her know we are on our way," she said.

"Jim!" Sarah excitedly pulled me into a hug. I squeezed her little body against mine and lifted her into a bear hug. I could feel her very large breasts squish against me.

"Oof!" she breathed out as I set her down, "I love your hugs!"

She then was all over Leah hugging and giggling, "Missed you, girl! So glad you guys came!"

She was shorter than my wife but equally as gorgeous. Leah Hugged her back."Need my Sarah time!" she said with a big smile.

Sarah maintained her big energetic grin as she then looked up at Kivon's imposing presence. "And you must be Kivon. Hi, I'm Sarah."

"Nice to meet you," he said eyeing her up and down.

"Come! Come in! Jerome already brought some beer downstairs to the pool house," she said as we followed her into her apartment."I was just about to head down there but I need to grab a few things."

"Jerome, huh?" Leah gave her a shrewd smirk.

"Nothing serious, just a friend," Sarah said gesturing her hand up casually, "...With a big dick."

Both girls burst out into laughter. We continued through a short hallway, I couldn't help but stare at Sarah's perky bubble butt barely covered by her cutoff jean shorts. She wore a white two-piece bikini underneath, her ample cleavage practically bursting from her top. She was a sexy girl, and I had always had a little bit of a crush on her. It was ultimately Leah that I fell in love with, but sometimes I wondered if things had worked out differently... Would it have been Sarah? It was Sarah that was supposed to do the art modeling that day after all, until Leah intervened.

We all gathered in Sarah's small living room as she collected some more things she wanted to bring to the pool.

"Nice place," Kivon said.

"It's alright, could be better with how high the rent is," Sarah said as she stopped to tie her long strawberry blond hair into a ponytail.

I leaned on the kitchen bar while Kivon took a seat on her sofa, fiddling with something in his pocket. Leah whispered into Sarah's ear and they both burst out into girly giggles. I then saw Sarah grab a familiar little pink leather bag. It was what she stored her drugs in. After a short while we were walking down the stairwell, our footsteps and voices echoing all the way down.

"Yeah good, just meet us in the pool house. Yeah. Okay, see ya soon!" Sarah said into her phone with a smile, "Xander and Jake are bringing over more drinky-drinky."

When we made our way into the large pool house, the girls held hands and ran up to the pool's edge giggling. I watched as they stripped off their outer clothes and then leaped into the cool water. The splashes and laughter they made echoed in the large spacious building. An older couple had just gotten out of the water and were leaving, probably bothered by all of us.

A very tall, well built black man was leaning on an arcade machine holding a beer near the doorway. He snapped his attention over to us exposing his chrome grilled teeth in a wide devilish grin. Behind him another black guy was sitting in a chair, watching the girls swim while smoking a joint.

"Welcome, gentlemen!" He bellowed throwing his hands up in a dramatic greeting. "We got beer, we got weed, we got pussy!"

The man behind him shook his head and chuckled while he scratched at his thick black beard. The tall black man picked up two extra beer cans from a cooler and walked over to us, offering them. He was taller than Kivon and looked like he could have been a professional basketball player or something. His head was shaved and he had various tattoos all over his arms and bare chest. He only wore a pair of swim trunks that looked damp from swimming earlier.

Kivon took one and cracked it open."What up, I'm Kivon."

"Jim," I said as I accepted the beer, "I'm an old friend of Sarah's."

"Jerome," he said and then threw a thumb to his friend behind. "And this is my homie, Darnell. Don't take offense if he don't talk much, he's kinda dumb."

Darnell shook his head again rolling his eyes. Jerome walked up to the wall laughing to himself and fiddled with a set of switches and knobs.

"Y'all check this shit," he said as he cranked the knob slowly.

The entire place's lighting dimmed followed by a new set of track lights humming to life. They each slowly pulsated different hues from blue to pink. The fake Palm trees that lined the walls blinked to life with multicolored Christmas lights, bathing everything around them in a mismatch of color. Jerome hit another knob and the room reverberated and echoed with a local radio station. It sounded like rap, big shocker there.

Kivon looked around awestruck for a moment then regained his composure. "Woah, pretty coo' man."

Jerome snorted. "Pfft yeah, it 'coo,' it motha-fuckin' off the hook, nigga!" He slapped Kivon's thick shoulder really hard causing him to flinch and then motioned for us to follow him. Kivon looked annoyed at the guy which made me feel a strange camaraderie with him for once. We both didn't seem to like this guy.

We made our way to the pool's edge. Kivon sat down dunking his bare legs into the water. Jerome squatted next to him, maintaining his unnerving grin. His eyes were red, probably from smoking earlier, and he had an excited twitch about him. It was like he was a compressed spring ready to fly any moment.

nakedfool
nakedfool
563 Followers