My Secret Addiction Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls were splashing around and laughing about something. The water around them would slowly shimmer from a deep blue to a hot pink thanks to the track lighting above. Jerome slapped my back. "Damn, Jim. That your girl? I love a sexy brunette. You got good taste, Jim. Mm Mm, look at em' go."

"Uh, yeah... Leah. Sh-she's my wife." There was something about this man that made me really uncomfortable. Leah had playfully grabbed Sarah's tits from behind, causing her to squeal.

He clapped his hands together and whooped at them, "Take it off! Take it off her, Leah! Free them titties!" He started belly laughing obnoxiously.

"She might just do it," Kivon said.

"Awww shit, she a freak?" Jerome shouldered me, "Yo wife a freak, Jim?"

Before I could answer the girls swam up to us. Leah held onto Kivon's knees and looked up at him with a beaming smile. Sarah swam up reaching for Jerome.

"Come in with me, the water feels great!" Leah said to Kivon.

Jerome took Sarah's hand and suddenly the small girl gripped his arm with both hands and pushed off from the pool's edge with her feet. Jerome was taken by surprise and lost his footing, falling into the water with her. They produced a huge splash spraying all of us. Leah burst into laughter, shielding her face from the water. Her face turned to a serious awe as she looked back up to see Kivon taking his shirt off revealing his muscular black body.

I watched the big black man jump in the pool making my wife giggle with glee. They swam close together talking quietly as Jerome held up a squealing Sarah in the air. He tossed her further down the water causing one of her large breasts to pop free from her top. Seeing my wife in public acting intimate with her black boyfriend while I sat alone was churning my guts, but also making me feel a deep arousal with a hint of terror. This was going to be too fucking obvious they were fucking... I hugged my knees to hide my growing erection.

"Ji-im!" I heard Sarah call out, "Jim! Get in!"

My stomach felt a little less heavy and my heart hurt a tiny bit less, at least someone still remembered me. I pulled off my shirt and sandals and hopped in. The water felt icy cold on my skin for an instant, but quickly mellowed to a comfortable temperature. We swam around for maybe an hour, sometimes getting out only to cannon ball back in. Leah spent the whole time playing with Kivon and Sarah, I might as well not of even been there. I headed to the edge ready to get out when she swam up next to me and cupped my crotch under the water.

"Someones excited..." she whispered to me.

I leaned back into the pool's edge and gripped the side. She nudged up next to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"You're hanging on him too much, you can't make it so obvious, Leah..." I seethed.

"Shhh," she gave me a wicked smirk and squeezed my penis, "Just sit back, sweetie. Sit back and get friend zoned. Don't deny it, Jim. It's making you so hard..."

I shuddered against the cold concrete edge, my obscene erection couldn't hide that she was right. She lifted my chin to look at her. Her deep blue eyes hypnotized me as they caught the hot pink glare from the lights above.

"That's the look." she bit her lip and her eyelids got heavy in lust, "That's the look I love seeing, it's so hot, baby... "

"Yeah?" I was breathing hard.

"Will you..." she leaned into me and lightly pressed her forehead to mine and whispered, "will you hurt for me..."

"Y-yes... Yes, baby..." I managed to squeak out. I felt like my heart was going to fall out of my body and show up floating in the pool. Her words hurt and aroused me, I was putty in her hand.

She pecked me quickly on the cheek again and then she was gone, swimming toward her new man. He gently lifted her into his arms causing her to laugh and cling to him. I sunk myself below the surface of the water and held myself there. I could see her milky white legs clinging round his thick black thighs. Her hand would rub on his huge crotch every once and awhile.

I closed my eyes and continued to hold my breath until my lungs burned. All I could hear was the echoey sound of their movement and muffled laughter. Maybe I should just stay down here until I pass out and drown. I felt like I was on a roller coaster and I had the terrifying anticipation of the climb and simultaneously the intense thrilling fear of the descent. I wasn't sure if I could handle the turmoil that was boiling to a head inside me, and this was just the start of this party.

I was sitting on a patio chair sipping a new beer while Leah sat across from me with Sarah on a chaise lounge. They were cuddling under the same towel while they chatted with the other guys. Kivon took a seat on the edge of their lounge and started to tug at the towel playfully.

"What you got here, huh?" he said looking down at their cleavage.

"Hey! This is our towel, get your own!" Leah giggled.

"Girls only towel!" Sarah said yanking it back.

"Who said I wanted the towel?" he said, grinning.

Jerome interrupted their playful banter by leaning over in front of them with a small mirror. He had Sarah's little pink bag in his other hand.

"Time to start the party, ladies!" Jerome announced as he produced a small clear bag full of white powder.

He carefully made a few lines on the mirror and they all took turns snorting them up their greedy noses. I was shocked to see my wife do it without even hesitating. I had never seen her do coke before, and when we partied with Sarah before it was usually just weed as far as drug use went. She seemed practiced though. I felt like I was still underwater holding my breath as I thought about her confession, about her and Sarah being sluts in college. Cocaine use must have been a part of that.

"Jim?" Sarah raised the mirror to me, her hazel eyes catching hold of mine.

"Uh, no thanks I'll stick with the beer." I took another sip.

"Awww, well more for me!" Sarah cheered.

"This some good shit, bruh!" Jerome turned to me, "It will make you a tiger! You'll be a majestic white tiger on this shit."

He started laughing to himself, snorted anther line and then pointed the mirror at me again. "Don't be a lil' bitch, Jim my man. Eye of the tiger, baby."

"You are always so pushy, Jerome." Sarah slapped at his shoulder but he ignored her.

His eyes were more bloodshot and the chrome on his teeth glimmered with his maniacal expression. I hesitantly started to reach for the mirror when we were interrupted by Xander stomping into the pool house holding a large paper bag of booze. Followed close behind him was Jake' portly form and a petite young girl I didn't quite recognize at first.

"Special delivery!" Xander announced as he set the bag down on a nearby table.

"Xander, Jake!!" Sarah squealed with glee.

"Hey guys, glad you came!" Leah beamed.

"This is Anna, she's a friend that's working with us now," Xander said as he brushed his long blonde hair out of his face.

Anna shyly stepped forward giving a little awkward wave. "Hi."

"Hey! Nice to me you!" Sarah jumped up and gave Xander a quick hug and then skipped over to Anna."You are so fucking cute!"

Anna blushed a little."Thanks."

Anna was so strikingly gorgeous that she took my breath away. She had an exquisite face, her Asian features, her narrow but expressive eyes, thin brows and her short chin-length raven hair. She quietly took a seat near me crossing her thin legs and nervously started to chew on the end of one of her long black sleeves. I glanced over at her making eye contact. She had stunning almond eyes, they sparkled under her long lashes, a bright amber.

She straightened her skirt down and gave me a tight-lipped smile. I smiled back at her and it suddenly hit me. Anna... She was my crush from college, right before I met Leah. My heart fell out of my chest and I felt the room spin for a second.

"What, no hug for me, bitch?" Jake grunted with his hands stuffed in his jean's pockets.

Sarah ran up and hugged his plump body. "Oh shut up!" she said and then went for the bag they brought, pulling out the bottles of alcohol. "Thanks guys."

I started to get up and say hi but Jerome jumped in front of me to clap his hand on Xander's shoulder. Xander was a tall, lanky guy but Jerome still towered over him like he did everyone else. We used to jokingly call him Meth Viking because of how skinny he was with his long blonde hair, short beard and sunken in eyes.

"You boys ready to party?" Jerome said as he offered them the party powder.

"I stick to one poison at a time, man," Xander said holding up his hands in defeat."Thanks, but I'll stick with the drinks."

"Give here," Jake said pushing past Xander and taking the mirror in his chubby hands.

Jerome whistled and clicked his tongue. "You want the good shit, you come to your boy, Jerome."

I gave Xander a little wave from my chair. "Hey guys, how's it going?"

"Good man, good." He took a seat near me and Anna. Jake and the girls started making drinks behind him on the table. I saw Darnell finally pull himself up off that chair and head towards us. I guess he was thirsty too. Jerome began putting the drugs away as he talked to Kivon. Kivon had a stony look to his face. I couldn't quite hear what they were muttering though. The two seemed like they maybe knew each other, or at least knew of each other. Kivon folded his arms and shook his head slightly. He didn't look too happy. I wondered what Jerome was telling him but Xander pulled me back into our conversation.

"how about you, Jim?"

"Oh, not much. So you guys are working on something?"

Xander gave a proud smile and leaned back in his chair. "Hell yeah, man. It's gonna be a killer game, man. Killer. Anna here is helping me code it."

Anna started to say something but Jake interrupted her by handing her a drink. She smiled demurely and took a sip.

"That's awesome man, how far along?" I asked and then gulped the last of my beer.

"Not too far, but we are going to crowdfund this time," he said excitedly, his skeletal face twisting into a big grin.

"It's multiplayer," Anna piped up.

I turned and smiled at her. She was more beautiful than I remembered. Her perfect porcelain face, her pouty little lips. I caught myself staring again and looked down a moment.

"Awesome, Can't wait to see what you guys come up with."

"You really should work with us on it, man. You were always the best artist," he said.

I felt so out of this world to be sitting next to her again. I hadn't ever confessed my feelings to her back in the day. I had been stupidly shy about it, the same way I had been with my wife. Leah had just been bold enough to make the first move I guess. I was a married man now, cuckold or not. I shouldn't be thinking these things but the feelings were still there, buried not so deep.

Everyone sort of lingered around laughing and talking, drinking and smoking. Leah pretty much stayed by Kivon most of the time and when she wasn't with him she was doing something with Sarah. It hurt but it was very arousing. No one seemed to notice or at least say anything up to that point but in my mind they were all thinking it. Me, Xander and Anna played a little pool near the back and had a good time. We talked and joked around, I was even able to make Anna laugh out lout like old times. Eventually I got lucky and somehow finally beat Xander. Usually it was him that won pool.

"Fuck dude, I'm too drunk for this shit," he said shaking his head.

I laughed and took another sip of my rum and coke.

"I'll play," Anna said and took his pool cue from him.

"Kick his ass while I take a piss." Xander stumbled toward the bathroom across from us.

As I watched him leave I caught sight of Leah dancing in between Jerome and Kivon. Sarah was sitting in Darnell's lap behind them. I didn't see Jake anywhere.

"So um... Is that your wife?" Anna hesitantly asked as she made her way over to me.

I quickly looked back at her realizing I must have been staring. I felt intense shame.

"Oh. Uh... Yeah, that's my wife, Leah." I stammered.

"Oh... She's very pretty," she said quietly.

I quickly reset the pool balls trying to not be awkward. I thought it might be a good time to talk to her more sincerely now that we were sort of alone.

"So... It's been a while, I didn't think I'd ever see you again," I said as I lined up a shot.

She didn't answer right away, and just sort of leaned on the table staring at the balls as they bounced into each other from my pool cue.

I looked over at her and smiled. "It's really good to see you again, Anna."

She smiled back at me and her body seemed to relax. "You didn't forget me?"

"Never, I felt stupid for not staying in touch."

I lined up another shot but the ball missed the pocket I was aiming for. Anna sized up the layout and picked out a ball. She carefully lined her cue stick up and darted her cute eyes back and forth calculating in her head where she planned it's trajectory.

"You should feel stupid, I thought I did something wrong," she said as she expertly popped the ball into another, scoring a corner pocket.

"No... It's just... Back then I thought you were seeing that guy, I didn't want to be a third wheel is all." I stood back as she walked in front of me to reach her next ball. I couldn't help but look at her cute little butt, barely hidden by her skirt.

"What guy? Scott?" She popped the ball forward, it struck another but ultimately missing the pocket she was aiming for.

I leaned on the table next to her. "I don't remember his name, tall guy, played on the football team."

She turned around and leaned on the table next to me, playing with her cue stick.

"Are you serious? Scott was a dumb meathead. Yeah he kept asking me out, but I wasn't really into him." She looked over at me, her face scrunched into worry. "Was that really why you started avoiding me?"

"I wasn't avoiding you..."

Anna walked past me and found her drink, taking a big gulp. After a long moment she finally looked up at me from her plastic cup.

"Jim... I didn't come to this... This Party to well, party. I came because Xander told me you'd be here." She swallowed hard and her perfect face took on a gloomy expression."Me and you, we were like best friends and then nothing for like two and a half years, and now I find you and you're married to..." She glanced over at my wife laughing while riding on Kivon's shoulders.

I shuddered against the table and rubbed my eyes with my thumb and forefinger. I felt her delicate little hand smooth over my forearm and lightly hold it.

"At the time I was angry at you, but over time I thought about it and I think I figured it out." She stood in front of me and looked up into my eyes. I noticed her eyes were getting wet. "I remembered what you told me, about your first girlfriend, the football player and... "She trailed off like she maybe said more than she meant to.

I gripped the pool table's edge behind me to steady myself. It was indeed why I struck her as a lost cause, maybe it's why I threw myself at Leah. The alcohol was getting to us all, I had to be careful what I said.

"You remembered that? Yeah, it fucked me up and seeing you with him I thought..."

"You thought..." she said as she lightly squeezed my arm and then pulled away.

"I had the biggest crush on you okay? I saw the writing on the wall with... Scott... I didn't want the same thing to happen to me..."

She furrowed her eyebrows in anger. "Dammit, Jim! I was just waiting for you to ask me out." She turned around and hugged herself. "I'm sorry. I was a stupid girl. I should of realized... I should of made it more clear... I never liked Scott or anyone else."

My heart soared and broke at the same time. "I'm sorry, it's not your fault, It's mine. I'm just... I'm just an idiot. I should of just told you but I was scared."

"It's... It's in the past now, it doesn't matter..." She sighed.

Suddenly Kivon and Leah burst out of the bathroom door in front of us laughing and giggling, sharing a deep kiss. Kivon slapped Leah on the ass causing her to squeal and then they continued walking together back to the others, never noticing us standing there.

We both were frozen together for what felt like an eternity. I was completely petrified. Slowly Anna walked forwards a few steps eyeing my wife across the room. She then turned back to me, a sadness in her eyes.

"Jim... I'm sorry. Holy shit..." She looked down, her arms still folded tight against her chest. "You could do so much better, Jim."

"Fuck... "I sighed.

Anna walked up to me, wiping her eyes quickly. "I don't care if it's my place or not, Jim but... She is no good for you. What kind of wife does that to her husband? Right in his face?" She shook her head to herself and muttered under her breath. "Fucking cunt..."

I tried to respond but I was too embarrassed and ashamed for any words to come out. Anna walked over to her purse and fished out her phone and then handed it to me. "Add your number, I want to stay in touch." She looked up at me, there was a fire in her eyes. "Okay?"

"Sh-sure," I said as I typed in my number as a new contact. I then grabbed my phone from under my chair and handed it to her. She quickly tapped out her details and passed it back to me.

She sighed and started to fidget with the hem of her skirt. "You are a good man, Jim. You always were in my eyes... And... It just kills me what those girls did to you." She turned back against the table and picked up the cue stick. She was glaring across the room at Leah again. "Is it wrong that I want to beat your wife over the head with this right now?"

I chuckled and leaned against the table with her again. "Maybe."

"How can you just watch her do that? You should take her home. Look at her, Jim. Shes hanging all over that guy. Does she do this all the time?"

I felt horrible, the shame was coming to a boil. My old crush was seeing how pathetic I looked. I wanted to run back into the pool and drown myself.

"Yea- uh, No... No. Maybe she had too much to drink..."

"Look..." Anna sighed. "There is something you need to kn-"

Anna was interrupted by Xander and Jake bursting out of the bathroom this time. Xander was holding Jake up, his eyes drooped and his fat face was pale white.

"Hey uh, Jake had a little bit too much," Xander huffed as he walked Jake toward us.

"Y-yar, Tuh-too mush," Jake slurred.

"Oh, shit. Well I'll catch you guys later then," I said.

"Yeah, man! See ya." They started to walk off toward the exit.

"Well, that's my ride so..." Anna said as she twirled back to me, looking shy again.

"I'm glad you came," I said, walking up to her.

"Me too..." She then quickly hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. "Keep in touch this time."

"I will."

She then walked away from me to catch up with Xander. She glanced back at me one last time before she stepped outside, a melancholic expression on her porcelain face. She was probably feeling pity for me while my slut wife flaunted her sluttiness right in the open. Or maybe she came to find me only to see me as a pathetic loser, not worth her time. But she did get my number so would I ever hear from her again? What would she think if she knew the whole truth, that I was my wife's willing cuckold? My heart literally started to hurt and my insides felt like they were falling out of me and slapping onto the concrete below me in a wet, stinking pile.

I collapsed into a chair feeling defeated and downed Anna's drink she left behind. At the same time I also felt a long lost yearning, one I had given up on only a few years ago. The biggest crush I ever had was for Anna. We were practically best friends for a time, and shared everything together. The day I was finally going to admit my feelings for her I saw her with that football player, Scott.