My Secret Addiction Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were walking together across campus like a couple, she was laughing and smiling at his words. I got flashes of Kaley riding that black football players cock inside his car and ran away. I ran and cried and cried. After that I avoided her or made up excuses not to talk to her. I had to head off the betrayal before it could get it's cold, crooked little fingers around my neck.

But what if I had been wrong? What she told me tonight felt true, it felt real. She just wanted closure so why lie about it. Had I fucked up that hard? Had I read that situation back then that wrong, looking through a false lens of cuckoldry? The room started to get fuzzy, the music muffled. As my vision went to black I thought of Anna's expression when she saw Kivon kiss my wife and wanted to cry.

Pathetic.

Pitiful.

Weak.

I was walking through the campus to meet up with Anna when I saw her with Scott. He was tall, and broad-shouldered. His curly blond hair blowing in the wind as he held Anna close to him, both of them all smiles. Anna is lightly pushing him away laughing at what he had said. I stopped, feeling like I stepped in a concrete mix, unable to move. I felt like I was about to puke my heart out onto the sidewalk in front of me. Anna is playing with her silky raven hair, it was long again. Her body is in a beautiful relaxed curve.

I watched as Scott suddenly pulled her into a close hug surprising her, trying to kiss her. She yelps in cute giggles but her eyebrows are furrowed in aversion, eyes looking away. She pushes away shaking her head, giggling again. She looked over at me and her expression changed into a happy smile. She reached her hands out towards me. I reached out back to her but I'm being pulled away by something. The vision of Anna faded into darkness as the high ceiling of the pool house came into view.

I stumbled and fell out of the small flimsy chair and onto the cold concrete floor. The room was bathed in an electric red. I pull myself to my feet but my body felt like it weighed a million tons. The entire pool house was in monochromatic shades of red from the track lights above, they were stuck on just the one color for some reason. Not another soul was around, and it was dead quiet. I couldn't even hear the pleasant gurgling of the pool water. I fumbled for my things and slowly started to trudge towards the exit door. I glanced to the pool as I walked beside it, and noticed the water seemed queerly dark with a very deep dark red tint, more so than what the lights should be producing.

I carefully knelt on wobbly legs to get a better look and dipped a finger into the water. It felt thick and warm, viscous even. The air around me had a coppery smell that I could taste in the back of my throat. I started to feel a little queasy, my stomach already delicate from all the booze.

"The fuck..."

I staggered back up, wiping the red liquid onto my shirt. I could see the moonlight shining through the glass exit door ahead and continue my way to it. I couldn't believe they just left me here. Did Leah completely forget about me? I heard sloshes and splatters in the pool behind me. I turned to see something dark and very large slowly rising from the center of the pool. I fell back onto my ass hard as the thing towered over me, maybe ten feet high.

It was the thing, it's long hair hung heavy and wet. It's twisted body completely covered in a thick layer of the viscous red slime. I slowly crab-walked backward in a complete panic, too scared to breathe, to shout, to even think. The thing's very long, thin arms came down onto the floor with a wet plop. Long crooked fingers reaching across the floor, searching. Many more smaller little hands began to erratically reach from within the red muck, desperately trying to pull themselves up only to slip back into the depths of the pool.

I stumbled back onto my elbows and shrieked in pain. The giant figure was bending down, it's long body moving slowly over mine, it's wet hair dragging across the floor leaving more red behind it. Some of the small misshapen figures were able to pull themselves out of the pool, sloppily crawling for me, reaching with dripping red fingers.

"N-no! Get away!" I cried as I flipped onto all fours and crawled away. I quickly made it to my feet and was running full sprint until I came crashing hard into the exit door, shooting sharp pain straight into my shoulder joint. I pulled the door open with my entire body and flung myself into the grass beyond, out of the red hell behind me.

I laid in the grass paralyzed in shock as I stared at the door I came barreling out of. The red light inside still glowing menacingly. After a long moment my brain finally caught up and I pulled myself up off the ground. My shoulder screamed in pain but I ignored it and went searching for my wife. I lumbered up the stairwell and found Sarah's apartment door. I turned the knob and mouthed a 'thank you God' that it was unlocked.

As I walked through the seemingly empty apartment I could hear the muffled murmur of what sounded like moans emanating from the back room. Down the hall I walked until the moaning became louder and more distinct. I could barely hear it over my own heartbeat with each step I took. When I reached Sarah's room, I noticed the door was ajar. I lightly pushed it open a small amount revealing the source of the noises.

My wife and Sarah were bent over on elbows and knees in the floor next to each other moaning in ecstasy at the thrusting black men behind them. Sarah was holding Leah's hand and taking it hard from Kivon, Leah was being pumped by a grinning Jerome, his ugly chrome teeth sparkling in the low light. Kivon had a look of concentration as he gripped Sarah's big ass in his hands and fucked her pussy like a machine. The girls seemed out of their minds in pleasure, moaning and panting into the floor and each other.

I leaned into the doorway and gripped my rock hard erection over my pants. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, the implications hadn't fully registered in my brain yet. I could hear Sarah's big gorgeous butt smack from Kivon's thrusts and Leah's smaller firm butt smack from Jerome's. I also noticed Darnell sitting to the side of Leah, naked and sweaty, his long black cock limp and glistening wet. He must of already had his way with one of the girls, I wondered if it was my wife.

The men started to fuck faster and harder making the girls pant and cry louder. In a moment of intense pleasure Sarah shot her head up and caught sight of me. Her eyebrows only raised in surprise for a second before her face transformed into a devilish smirk. She raised her torso slightly so that I could see her large breasts bounce and mash against the floor from Kivon's punishment. I felt precum gush from my penis as I squeezed it. She held my gaze, and then pulled her hand that held Leah's until it got her attention. Leah looked over at me but instead of looking surprised her eyelids drooped lower and her mouth hung open wider in lust.

"Fuck me! Yeah fuck me, Jerome. Fill my pussy like my husband can't," she cried as Jerome gripped her hips tight and fucked her hard and fast. Within a few moments both girls were crying in an intense orgasm followed by the men, dumping their black seed deep inside them.

I stumbled back into the hallway, leaning onto the wall trying to catch my breath, I couldn't watch anymore. After a few minutes Leah appeared from the bedroom and pulled me to her in a deep, wet kiss. I kissed her passionately, darting my tongue in and out of her mouth, tasting her, loving her. She leaned into the wall and held onto my shoulders as I kissed my way down her sweaty body, paying extra attention to her hard nipples and tight tummy.

"Do it, Jim," she urged. "I need it. Show me how much you love me."

Her hands eased along the soft lines of where her thighs met her hips, her long, elegant fingers worked through her own folds. I watched her knead her own membranes and then spread herself open to reveal her hot pink insides dripping with her black lover's cum. I knelt onto my knees and took those pink folds into my mouth tasting her coppery flesh as I pulled it past my teeth, sucking it in.

She gave off deep moans as she slid to the floor with her knees up. I went down with her on all fours, lapping at her like a dog between her legs, swallowing what she fed me.

Her excitement began to rise, and she gripped my hair in tight handfuls, thrusting her sex up to meet the stabbing of my tongue.

"Fuck it, cuckold," she urged, "fuck me with your tongue...fuck me where he came..."

I gripped her thighs with my trembling hands and shut my eyes, tuning into her filthy words. Her pussy was hot and coppery. More coppery than usual. I imagined Jerome's big black cock shredding her sex, making tiny tears in her. I felt my erection pressed into my stomach, precum was freely dripping from it now. She gyrated against my mouth moaning in pleasure as I made slick and dirty slurping noises. Her breaths were coming short and fast.

"Ah Jim, ah, Jim," she chanted, still gripping my hair, still forcing my face between her legs. Her little hips started to trash and gyrate against my face faster. "You dirty cuck, Jim, you dirty cuckold, eat it, eat it all..."

I suddenly felt her thighs crush over my ears as she made a low groan. I could hear her muffled chanting that trailed off into heavy panting. Before I knew it I was ejaculating, my cum forming into a puddle on the floor between my legs.