My Secret Addiction Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not so fast, sweetie!" Leah cooed as she removed my hand from my penis.

I sat up to see her kneeling at my feet again, but she had returned with a small blue bowl filled with water. I could see little ice cubes floating around the surface as she dunked a small rag into it.

"Hold still," she said as she rung out the water from the rag.

"W-wait what are you-."

"Shh, we have to keep you aroused, sweetie. Now sit still," she said as she wrapped the ice-cold rag around my hardon.

The sensation was intense, making me squeal like a pansy to the sudden cold sensation. Leah giggled and repeated the process several more times until my erection had gone completely soft, and almost numb.

"There you go..." she cooed, "Nice and soft and tiny..."

I watched her as she carefully secured the largest ring around my scrotum. I guessed it served as an anchor to prevent the cage from moving upwards when I got an erection. She attached another plastic ring to that one along with its spacers, adjusting it to fit me just right. Leah flashed me an excited smile as she then secured the final piece, the short shaft that would entomb my penis. The tube felt tight and Leah had a little bit of trouble stuffing me into it.

"How does that feel?" she asked as she hooked the lock into place. "It doesn't hurt does it?"

"It feels okay."I nodded to her, and gave her an uneasy smile. It felt snug but comfortable more or less.

Leah pulled out one of the small bronze keys and carefully inserted it into the lock. Her eyes raised up to meet mine, her lips hung open in desire. I was breathing harder, my arousal was building within me. My wife was about to lock my dick away. Leah raised herself up, resting a knee on the bed next to me and kissed me. As our lips met I heard the clicking sound of the lock snapping closed. As we made out I placed my hand over hers that gripped my plastic cage. I could already feel my penis start to fill with blood again, the cage growing tighter around it.

"Sweetie," Leah whispered into my ear, "I want you to take the rest of your clothes off and then come join me in the living room, 'kay?"

"The living room?" I asked dumbly.

Leah lightly pecked me on the cheek and then stood up, looking down at me. Her eyelids were heavy, her chest expanding and contracting quickly from her own arousal.

"I want you to watch me take a big black cock deep inside me while your little white penis is locked away. Would that be okay, cuckold?"

"Yes..." I moaned.

She smiled and then turned around and left me sitting there in the dark. I felt the cage growing even tighter, the outer ring prying upward starting to strangle my balls. I took a few deep breaths and tried to clear my mind of my wife taking that black cock inside her. Just baseball and boring things. After a long moment I felt the pressure ease a bit and I sighed in relief. I hesitated for another long moment and then peeled off the rest of my clothes, leaving them in a neat pile on the edge of the bed.

I quietly crept down the dark hallway, my heart beating through my chest. I wanted to see my wife have sex with Kivon again but at the same time I was afraid of them seeing me like this, wearing this cage on my junk. If they laughed or made fun of me I don't think I could take it. I'd just have to run home or something, never to be seen again. I broke the silence in the empty hallway with my own snigger as I pictured myself running naked with this cock cage on through the neighborhood, whaling out loud at my own embarrassment. The amusing thought gave me the courage I needed and I pressed on.

When I stepped into the living room the lights were dim and mostly lit by the television. They had switched it to a music channel, but the volume was very low. Kivon stood in the center completely nude, his long heavy cock hanging between his muscular thighs. Leah's bare body was pressed against his side as she ran her small pale hand up and down his chest and abs. She marveled at his dark chiseled anatomy with a look of awe and then raised up on her tippy-toes to kiss him on the lips. I stared at her small pink lips as they disappeared under his thick dark lips, their eyes closed in passion.

Suddenly I could feel that strange discomfort as the plastic prison gripped my organ like a vice. That dammed large outer ring started to choke my balls as it pulled upward again. I could feel my growing hardon fighting the plastic, pushing into my body. It was giving me a squirmy, hurt feeling from my balls to my stomach, trying to deny my arousal. I shuffled forward gripping the corner of the sofa and held onto my cage in a futile attempt to stop the sensation. I suddenly remembered the keys and wondered where I put them. No I hadn't done anything with them, Leah had them!

"It looks good on you." I heard Sarah's say next to me.

I spun around covering my junk with both hands to a smiling Sarah. I nearly gasped seeing her in nothing but a tiny black bra and thong. Her pillowy tits were spilling out of the small bra, the edges of her dark areolas peeking out at me.

"I helped her pick it out, does it fit okay?" she was looking down trying to see it. "Come on, let me see!"

I gradually relented, letting her hands pry my own away to reveal my caged penis to her. She surprised me by quickly kneeling down in front of me to get a better look, her head cocked to the side, her face an expression of quizzical wonder.

"It doesn't hurt, right? They're not supposed to hurt," She said as she carefully lifted the plastic sheath up with her forefinger and thumb.

I stammered with a string of none-intelligible words under my breath. I was too shocked that Sarah was basically touching my penis. This was almost too much to take, I could feel the plastic sheet forcing my erection back, denying it precious blood. She looked up at me with her eyebrows raised in worry.

"N-no, uh, no it um, it doesn't hurt," I whispered.

Her face stretched into a wide, excited grin. "Is it turning you on?" She continued playing with it, lightly jostling the plastic sheath in her fingers.

"Ye-yeah, it's uh, it's different..." I managed to squeak out.

Sarah stood back up and hugged me, mashing her large breasts into my chest. I hugged her back hesitantly, and could smell her sweet vanilla scent. As we hugged she kept her hips back, avoiding touching my crotch area.

"I think its really fucking hot, Jim," she whispered into my ear.

She ended our hug and then stood back, maintaining her sultry stare. Her hands moved behind her back, fiddling with something. Before I could figure out what she was doing her bra snapped loose, falling down her body and onto the floor. Her large glorious breasts jostled free in all their glory, her little brown buds pointed directly at me, begging to be sucked. I just stared at them, transfixed. I'd never seen them bare and up close like this.

Sarah lifted my hands to her breasts and pushed her chest out, trying to give me all that she had. They were well over a handful and felt amazingly soft yet heavy in my hands. I lightly kneaded and lifted them, studying them in my hands. I was breathing hard again, my arousal was through the roof but still confined, controlled, and denied.

"Do you like them?" she asked, raising the corner of her mouth in a smirk.

"Yeah, you have amazing breasts..." I sighed.

She gently removed my hands and pressed her body against mine, this time my caged prick was touching her tummy.

"Leah told me to tell you that you have a free pass for just tonight." She looked up at me, lust in her eyes. "You can fuck me, Jim. Do you want to fuck me?"

Sarah ran her hands down my bare chest, over my stomach, and gripped my plastic cage. She bit her lip and then gently kissed my chest several times before looking back up at me again.

"Or..." she started slowly tugging at it my cage. "Would you rather watch Kivon fuck us both... While you watch."

My legs felt like they turned to jelly and I was going to collapse onto the couch behind me. My vision started to pulse with static at my own arousal, a thrilling chill crawling up my body. I could feel that dark yearning lick at the back of my brain, it knew what it really wanted.

"It's our one chance to fuck, Jim," she said as she guided me to the front of the couch by my cage. "Take me to my bedroom and fuck me, or..." she paused, "have a seat and watch."

She took a step back, her eyelids heavy with lust, her lips slightly parted in anxious breath. She lifted up her breasts in her small hands, lightly kneading them as she stared at me. I kept eye contact with her, her hazel eyes burning holes into my soul. I knew what I must do, what I wanted to do, what I needed to do. Sarah bit her lip and raised her eyebrows in surprise as I slowly sat down on the couch behind me.

My whole body chilled with anxious desire as I gripped my confined penis. Sarah's expression quickly drooped into a look of lust. Letting go of her breasts, she leaned down in front of me and kissed me on the forehead.

"You really want to see me take that black cock," she sighed and then kissed me on the lips. "You wanna' see us both get fucked by black cock while you sit and watch, don't you cuckboy?"

"Y-yeah, I wanna watch... I want you to fuck only black men..." I said softly to her, I was deep in my sub role.

Sarah leaned in and whispered into my ear, "That's right, cuckboy. I went black and I'm never going back, not even for you now... Maybe I should get Leah to go black too, would you like that?"

She moved her head back and looked me in the eye. She looked just as turned on as I was.

I paused for a long moment and squirmed at the cage's confinement. "Yes..." I whispered shakily.

Sarah slowly grew a sharp grin on her pretty face and opened her mouth to say something but was interrupted by the sudden loud sounds going on behind her.

Glup Glup Glup

We both looked over to see my wife on her knees moving her head back and forth onto Kivon's massive black cock as she held onto his hips.

"Get it, ah... Get it, baby..." Kivon grunted as he took hold of her brown hair with his meaty hands.

Sarah took a seat next to me on the couch and giggled under her breath as we watched the show.

"Wow, hehe. She's getting so good at sucking big dicks." She leaned into me and looked my way. "Just look at the way she's taking that big black cock down her throat, isn't it hot, cuckboy?"

"Yeah..." I moaned, "I love how much she loves it..."

Sarah rubbed my thigh and looked back at my wife. Leah flicked her tongue at the piss hole on his plumb-sized head and then slowly licked her way down the thick shaft's underside. We watched as she held up his horse cock in her small hands and kissed his balls.

"So much bigger than yours, huh?" Sarah teased, "She's never gonna' want your little pink dick again, is she?"

I was too turned on to speak, I could only nod my head and watch as my wife went down on her black lover in front of us. I never would have guessed I'd be sitting next to a naked, turned on Sarah as we both watched my wife cuckold me with her black boyfriend. After watching Leah suck Kivon's cock for a while Sarah got up and crawled towards them. I gasped out loud when I noticed the shiny black buttplug peaking from within Sarah's upturned butt. She joined them, kneeling before his glistening black organ like a holy idol to worship.

I felt a strange yet almost delightful pain as I raised my knees up and rested the soles of my feet on the couch cushion. I watched Sarah's pouty lips part and inhale Kivon's bulbous head, stretching her lips into a tight seal. She hungrily began bobbing her head up and down, forward and backward trying to stuff as much black cock down her throat as she could. Her large breasts bounced and jiggled with each plunge her head made, spit and drool dripping onto them.

My heart skipped a beat when Leah moved behind the black man and began kissing his muscular butt cheeks, her face feverish with desire. She then urgently pried his butt cheeks apart with her hands and pressed her face forward, kissing and licking his asshole. The way they were angled I could just barely make out her pink lips and tongue darting desperately at his puckered black ass hole. Her moans and gasps were muffled as she started to probe his anus with her tongue. I hugged my knees tight and bit the inside of my cheek as an intense pang of anxiety and lust shot through me at the carnal scene before me. Both girls moved their heads back and forth onto his body from each end, frantically trying to pleasure him.

Eventually Kivon positioned Sarah on her hands and knees, her big rump raised high in the air, waiting to be mounted. Her eyes darted up at me and a grin formed on her lips that quickly parted into a shocked gasp as he entered her from behind. He didn't waste any time before he was gripping her hips and slamming his black cock deep inside her wet cunt over and over, building up into a fast, angry fuck pace. Sarah cried out as he pounded her hard, causing her bubble butt to bounce and her large hanging breasts to sway and knock into each other. The room was filled with her moans and the sounds of their flesh smacking together.

After they fucked for awhile Kivon slowed his pace, admiring Sarah's amazing ass. Leah quickly crawled up beside them and placed her hands on each of her ample butt cheeks and pulled them apart, examining the treasure within. With a look of pure lust I saw my wife slowly pull out the shiny buttplug causing Sarah to yawn in pleasure. Our eyes made contact as she slowly licked the tip of the wet plug, and then inserted it into her greedy mouth. I felt like I was going to pass out as I watched the lewd plastic being sucked clean by my wife.

When Leah was done with the toy I saw her kneel down behind Sarah's rump and press her face into it. The unmistakable wet smacking sounds made it clear she was eating her ass. Sarah's eyes lifted to the back of her skull as she started pushing herself back on Kivon's cock, desperate to be fucked. After doing this for a minute or two, Leah got out of the way as Kivon pulled himself out of Sarah.

"Please..." Sarah whined with a need I'd never heard come from a girl before, "Please fuck my ass..."

Leah bit her lip and took hold of her black boyfriends granite hard cock, and lined it up to Sarah's back entrance, slowly pressing it's impossible size into her tiny hole. I wanted to jump up and get a better look but I was afraid I'd hurt myself with my straining cage, so I remained seated watching Sarah's face twist and morph in pain and pleasure.

Eventually it looked like he was somehow all the way in, causing Sarah to breath in short, shallow breaths. Leah lovingly held onto Kivon's waist, watching in amazement as he stretched open Sarah's little anus. After seesawing in and out of her for a long while, he picked up the pace. In response Sarah gripped at the carpeted floor and started to buck back into his thrusts, each time roaring a shrill grunt of pleasure.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me oh god, fuck me!"Sarah chanted each time their bodies crashed together.

Breathing hard, Kivon finally stopped his sexual assault. Sweat was running down his muscular, black chest and stomach and onto Sarah's tan back. I watched in bated breath as he then pulled his wet horse cock out of Sarah's ass with a wet plopping sound, and then shoved it directly into my wife's eager waiting mouth. He bottomed out in her throat in one smooth motion and then pulled it from her mouth and back into Sarah's ass again, causing her to gasp in pleasure. He repeated this several more times before he went back to fucking Sarah hard, causing her upper body to collapse into the floor, mewling and crying in orgasm.

Now it was my wife's turn. She quickly laid on her back and spread her legs wide for her black lover. I gripped my shins until it hurt as I watched my small petite wife disappear under the large dark form of her boyfriend. He entered her more gently, causing her to moan and tremble and wrap her legs around his waist. He supported himself by his arms and let his hips thrust into her at a slow but steady pace.

"Take it, take my pussy, baby," Leah whimpered, "Take it, it's all yours, take it."

Kivon started to thrust faster followed by his own grunts as he built up speed. I could see a sheen of sweat glistening over his skin in the low light as he fucked my wife. I just sat and watched his black ass move up and down, his muscles undulating under his sweaty skin as he thrust into her. Her pink pussy stretched to its limit, gripping his black shaft, refusing to let it escape.

Unable to look away, I watched him fuck her hard for a long time. Sarah had crawled up next to me on the floor. I felt her fingers trace over my foot making me jerk at the sudden contact.

"Keep watching, cuckold," she whispered, "He's about to fill her."

Kivon gave a low groan and then pushed himself deep inside Leah, holding himself there for a long moment. I could see his heavy black balls jerk as his cum flowed deep inside my wife. She grabbed his hips and pulled him into her, wanting every last drop of his cum inside her. After several long moments, he pulled out and rolled over next to her on the floor.

Without a word I crawled to Leah on my hands and knees as if on auto-pilot. She looked down her body at me and smiled, opening her legs wider, offering me her creampie. I leaned down between her legs, pausing to kiss the sole of her foot, then her inner thigh, and finally the center of her sticky, wet cunt. I slowly lapped at her flooded pussy, savoring the mixed juices of her and her lover when I felt Sarah brushing past me. I looked over and saw her puckered lips press onto Leah's clit above me. I felt an intense high of arousal, causing me to lick and suck at her pussy more, swallowing what came out.

Kivon's semen continued to seep out from her slit. The petals of her slippery flower were wet and shining as I continued to lap at them. Sarah took my place and moved her mouth over her sopping sex causing her to hiss and moan.

"Mmm, Gawd, oh! Yess eat me, clean me..." Leah murmured.

Sarah's cheek pressed against my own as I licked up and down the sides so that she could have her fill. Sarah suckled on Leah's labia, taking it into her mouth and pulling gently then letting go with a wet smack. She then ran her tongue from top to bottom as another milky deluge surged from her opening. Sarah opened wide and then sucked it in her mouth quickly making a wet slurping sound. She then turned to me and pressed her lips to mine in a kiss. I felt her put her tongue in my mouth, sharing her creamy prize with me.

I could hear Leah suddenly cry out from ecstasy as she watched us, and began furiously rubbing a finger over her clit. I pushed back what Sarah had put in my mouth and she took it, swallowed it, and then returned to stroking Leah with her tongue again. I rejoined Sarah by pressing my face next to hers, both of our tongues trying to dart inside Leah's gaping maw, savoring every part of her. We both took turns licking down to her puckered anus and then back up to her clit.

I watched in amazement and in lust as Sarah tongue fucked Leah's tight little butt ring, diving her tongue as deep as it would go. I tried to help her by spreading her butt cheeks apart so that Sarah could go all the way in and out with her tongue several times. Finally Sarah clamped onto Leah's clit and I in her asshole, causing her to tremble and shake into another intense orgasm. I kept my tongue embedded as deep in her ass as possible until her hips stopped writhing.

After we settled down I rested my face on Leah's inner thigh, watching her make out tenderly with Kivon above me. My vision was blocked when Sarah moved back up, mashing her breast into Leah's pussy. She giggled as she tried to get her nipple inside, rubbing it upwards to her clit, collecting residue juices. She then turned her breast to me, a smirk on her lips.