My Secret Addiction Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open up, cuckold," she giggled, "suck..."

She pressed her large pillowy breast into my face and I eagerly took her nipple in my mouth and sucked. I could feel her tugging at my plastic cage, trying to tease my denied erection. As I suckled I felt my climax trying to erupt within me causing me to buck my hips and swear into her breast. I think I felt what had to be a ruined orgasm drain and drool from my caged penis. I could feel the wet spreading through my crotch and onto the floor around my ass. It was a strange feeling of sadness and loss, of coming so close to a real orgasm only to have it slip through and be lost forever. I gasped and my head fell back into Leah's thigh. Sarah looked down at my runny mess and giggled again.

"Leah... I think I just gave your cuckold a ruined orgasm," she said softly, with an edge of glee in her voice.