All Comments on 'My Secret Admirer Ch. 03'

by Sir_Erotica

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
saunassaunasover 9 years ago

The first part was good but after it it wasn't erotic any more. It was dirty plain sex = bullshit. Sorry but this is my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a pity

After promising first part, second was rushed and third was plain rubbish... Waste of anyone's time...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A little carried away with the slave fantasy?

Partially agree with the other comments. This is a very good series, but maybe this episode lost it's humanity a bit. It certainly wasn't 'rubbish', though. I hope you aren't too discouraged, and that you can produce another episode without it just racking up the slave humiliation thing: There was just a little too much cruelty for too long in this one. I understand the importance of the slave fantasy idea for Dallas, but we lost the intimacy a bit in pushing the BDSM angle. The great thing with these kind of games is the trust and dependence aspect - there was no real coming together after the guests had gone and the bikers and trunk thing was un-necessary and a bit gratuitous, although the cop episode was better. Having the brother ask 'are you OK?' isn't really enough to keep us focussed on the intimacy of such enforced vulnerability. Whilst we didn't need a big post-mortem with everyone talking about their feelings, it would have been nice not to just send her off home after all that. Perhaps you can address this in a 4th episode? I hope you keep writing with these characters, but please show Dallas a little love!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Disapointing

Disapointing to say the least, I have to agree with the others your first chapter was fantastic, 2nd not too bad, but this one I couldn't give a higher rating than three stars and that's only because it's well written, the story content sucked because there was too much pain involved.

You are a much better writer than this, even reading this I felt degraded by the things that were done to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Started out ok

The story started out well but the part about the slave spoiled it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous