My Secret Girlfriend (Is a Goddess)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rabbit shifted slightly, his length now rubbing her g-spot once more, the fox-goddess riding waves of an impending climax in response. As her body crested, she wrapped her legs around him, holding the rabbit as her soaked walls squeezed his hardness buried deep inside.

"Fuuuck!" was all her mind could get out as her body gave in to the rabbit's love-making, her walls massaging his manhood. Wes pressed his body against hers, stimulating her jewel, bringing another wave of climax, desperate to please his goddess.

"Oh gods! Kami!" she shouted, her voice carrying through the trees as birds chirped sang above and a breeze rustled the leaves.

Wes reached down and kissed the fox below him. Their tongues danced with each other as she groaned and her hips began rocking against his own, signaling her lover to keep going.

"I want you to have your turn next. You have done better than I expected, but I want you to honor me in one more way," the goddess panted between gasps and moans.

"Yes! Anything. What can I do, my goddess?" Wes asked, breathily as he thrust in and out of the fox.

"I want your seed in me. Flood my womb, fill me up! I want to feel it all inside me," she groaned.

"Anything you say my goddess!" he said, grinning. Becky never had let him finish in her, so this would be a first.

The fox smiled into his eyes, reaching up to touch his face. The rabbit responded by delicately touching the edge of her white ear, gently rubbing his thumb on the soft fur inside. The goddess shuddered at the touch, a bold, but welcome expression of intimacy, furthering her feelings towards him.

As a cool breeze blew through the clearing, Wes began picking up the pace. As he did, the fox could feel one last orgasm stirring inside. His breaths quickened and she could feel his body begin to tense up.

"Do it! Fill me with your seed. Cum inside your goddess!" she cried.

"Yes! Please accept my offering!" Wes cried out, that last demand having sent him over the edge. The rabbit wrapped his arms around her waist as his rabbit cock poured forth all of his essence into the fox-goddess' womb.

The goddess gasped and yelped as she came hard, her climax furthered by the sensation of the rabbit's heat filling her core. She felt her past lovers' seed filling her, but this was the first time it combined with her own orgasm. She wrapped her arms and legs around the rabbit, forcing him to giver her his all.

"No, I don't want you to leave, stay inside your goddess," she pleaded as wave after wave of pleasure overcame her. Her walls pulsed with every wave, massaging a little bit more from Wes' rabbit-cock.

Wes looked into the fox's face as she smiled up at him. He leaned forward and kissed her on the lips, his mouth slowly opening to let their tongues make love, in a microcosm of their session.

"You know I just claimed you," she said, looking up into his face.

"Or I claimed you," he responded.

The fox sighed and as the last aftershock was over, felt the rabbit begin slipping out.

"No, I want you in me," she pouted as she tried to grip him with her walls.

Despite her best efforts, Wes slipped out of his lover, their combined essences flowing from within her and spilling onto the ground.

"Sorry about that..." he said, sheepishly.

"It's alright, it'll be the first of many," she said as she stood up.

"Many? You want me to visit you here in the woods?" he asked. The fox just chuckled in response.

"Do you really think I'd expect you to visit me here in inclement weather? As much a frolic in the snow sounds fun, I don't think it'd work out well. No, I'm thinking of a more convenient arrangement," she replied with a knowing look in her eye.

Leaning back on his elbows, Wes looked at the fox with a quizzical look. "What kind of arrangement?" he asked.

The fox flopped back down next to him and cuddled up to the rabbit, circling her finger on his chest. "I'm moving in with you, darling," she responded, resting her head on his chest as she threw her arm across.

"W-w-wait a moment, move in? What do you mean move in?" he stammered.

"I'm going to live with you. I'm your goddess now, I'm going to look after you. By the way, you're only the second human I've lived with and the other didn't get the benefits I'm offering you," she replied.

"What benefits?" he asked.

The fox-goddess looked at him incredulously, "Really? Do you have to ask?"

"I guess not," he replied. The goddess frowned at the reluctance.

"Listen, I just thought based on what I heard from your heart that this is what you wanted. I heard you say you wanted to be with me forever and my heart jumped at that. I mean, I am a goddess, but even we want to be loved," she said in a sorrowful little voice.

Wes looked into the fox's eyes and could see years of loneliness beyond comprehension. He felt pity for this deity, she was beautiful, she was noble, but she was still a lonely girl and she shared a part of herself with him. He really did fall in love with her and the thought of them parting was just too sad after what they just shared. However, there was still another he loved.

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't want you to be with me, but I have a girlfriend and I don't want to leave her," he pleaded.

"And I'm not asking you to. This is as much for her benefit as it's for you. Everything you do with me, I expect you to share with her. I'm a goddess of agriculture and fertility, even if the two of you never want to conceive, I can still help you two to be better lovers. I mean, you've improved so much in just this one time!" she said as her tail flopped about.

"Shit, how do I explain this to her," he pondered.

"Do you know what the best foundation of a relationship is?" she asked.

"Honesty?" he responded, the fox nodded her head in affirmation.

"Tell her what I am. And if she's skeptical, then I'll prove to her that I'm a deity. I'll explain the intimacy you and I have is to benefit your relationship," she explained.

"I dunno, but I just hope she'll appreciate our arrangement," he replied.

"Well, I don't want to come between you two, but if she doesn't accept, I'll be here for you darling," she said before kissing him once more.

"Is it too early to say I love you?" he asked, innocently.

She just chuckled, "I ask you this, is it too early to feel that flutter in your stomach when you see the object of your affection? Is it too early to feel a connection with someone with a simple gaze into their eyes? Is it too early when it's too late? I'm immortal, and some may misconstrue our own feelings because of all we have seen, but time is as precious to us since the lives of those that matter to us the most can be fleeting. We have more happiness and sorrow in our hearts than most can comprehend. So I ask you, is it too early for me to ask you if I love you?"

Wes couldn't help but just silently gaze into the fox-goddess' red eyes. They were pleading for an answer, but he was so stunned he couldn't speak. Instead, he answered in his heart.

"No, it's never too early," he thought in his head.

The goddess' countenance changed from anticipation to elation.

No words were said aloud, but the hearts of two surrounded by trees, water and rock could have resounded for miles. The only witnesses had no vocal ability discernible to those used to common language. All that could be said was that two beings shared in the penultimate act of love and pledged themselves to each other.

12