My Secret Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

‘Delighted to finally meet you Alan.’ she said in a low, well-modulated, English accented voice.

‘As I am Joanna, though Vida led me to believe it was beauty salon you owned, not an establishment as wonderful as this place.’

She smiled, gave a throatily low chuckle, and replied. ‘Oh I do, the beauty salon is adjacent, and when you are ready I’ll take you through to there.’

‘I think we should do that now Joanna - that is if you’re ready for us.’ Vida said. ‘As you see, Alan has already found something to buy, and if we don’t move along I think he might well end up spending the rest of the day out here.’

‘Very well, come along with me.’ Joanna replied, turning and leading us towards a door in one corner at the rear of her shop. ‘As you will see Alan, these premises are rather large, that was one of the things that initially attracted me to them. The facilities I had in Brussels became extremely cramped, and there just would never have been room enough for me to do some of the things I, and my clients, wanted me to - at least not at a price that would have been economical.’

With that she led us through into what it had always been one of my fantasies to enter - her beauty salon itself.

Well at that moment we were actually in the reception area of the salon, but even so, just being that close, and having the anticipation of any minute going through to the key area, was exciting.

‘There is a short arcade running down beside the two premises, and that door leads in from there.’ Joanna explained as she pointed to a large, double, glass swing-door. ‘As many of my clients visit both premises I had this additional doorway installed during the renovations, it just makes everything so much more convenient, for everybody.’ she explained.

Then, as we were about to follow her through into the main salon, I asked. ‘Are you sure it’s all right for me to come in. I mean won’t there be a risk of me embarrassing someone, I mean, having a man in there?’

Joanna chuckled a little more loudly than she had before. ‘You will not be the only man in there Alan, at least not in the section we will be entering - the more personal treatments are carried out in small, private rooms, as you will find out for yourself.’ she added as she led us through the next doorway.

Even as she swung the door ajar I was immediately virtually intoxicated by just the aroma that drifted out from inside; a heady mix of floral, citrus and spices - a scent that might well have been artfully created by a true par fumier, rather than being just the mix of unguents, lotions and creams that were presumably its actual foundation.

And of course the visual impact was equally strong. The colours; tones and shades of those predominantly found in the assorted species of the Fuchsia - magenta, various shades of pink, all the way through to the blush-tipped white of the apple blossom - and here and there, merely grounding the otherwise fantasy surroundings, and as though emulating the glossy green of the plant’s leaves, an item of equipment or furniture in that much darker shade.

But, quite apart from the impact of the scent and colours, there was the utter femininity of the place - and for perhaps the first time in my life, I deeply regretted that it was not actually Alana that was out in public, that it was not ‘she’ that was experiencing it. But as quickly as that thought had crossed my mind, it disappeared, and I was enveloped in the all-pervading atmosphere of the surroundings.

The overall area was subtly lit with indirect lighting, more useful, brighter light being provided for the individual client by small, adjustable and well shielded lamps. And although one or two of the lay-back chairs held men, most of them had female clients, all of whom were being attended to by an equal number of immaculately groomed and presented young women. Young women who were cheerfully cosseting and pampering their individual clients; smoothing oils and balms on grateful skin, gently palpating or massaging small surplus rolls of flesh, artfully applying the final cosmetics to a face about to be displayed to the outside throng.

I stood there; breathing in the very essence of that beautiful space, feeling things I had truly never, ever experienced before.

‘This way Alan.’ I heard Joanna’s voice gently say, then her slight tug at my sleeve.

Almost dream-like, I followed, Vida and I followed - followed her down through the row of chairs and the oh so very lucky women that semi-reclined in them, followed her through yet another door, then up a short flight of stairs, around and into a silken-hanging lined corridor, past several glossily dark green doors on either side of it, and into the room that she then led us to

Like the area below it was lit by low-level indirect lighting that suffused the room with a pearly glow and near the furthest wall was a chair that although similar to the ones below seemed in some ways to be rather more bulky than they had been. Alongside it were the usual sink, drawers, tops and shelves that obviously held the necessities of the trade. And near where we were standing was a small sofa with a couple of matching chairs, a small but elegant table, and tucked away in one corner, a computer desk set-up.

Pervading the room was a scent similar to the one from below, but over-riding even that, the smell of freshly percolating coffee. ‘Make yourselves comfortable please, I had the coffee put on for us a little while ago, it should be ready by now. We can relax, you and I get to know each other at least just a little better Alan, then we can discuss what I can best do for you.’ Joanna said as she indicated that Vida and I should take the sofa.

Once we were comfortably settled with a coffee she asked me what I hoped she could do for me, to which I initially responded rather cautiously by asking her exactly what Vida had already told her. ‘Not a great deal Alan.’ she replied. ‘But then Vida and I have known each other for many, many years, and she knows very well the types of services, and the calibre of clientele I prefer to specialise in, so I have presumed that your request may involve rather more than merely some sort of facial. Is that so?’

In one way I was pleased to hear that Vida had honoured her promise not to discuss my predilections with anyone - even with a friend that might be, if what I interpreted her guarded reference in her previous statement implied, considered to be ‘in the business’. Yet in another it would have been easier if she had saved me the embarrassment of having to admit to it myself! But I took another sip of coffee, then a long, deeper breath - and, even as I felt my face turning red, said. ‘I sometimes enjoy being dressed in feminine clothes.’

‘Ah, of course - many of my clients also enjoy that Alan. I thought it might have actually been something rather more unusual.’

‘Rather more?’ I exclaimed.

‘Oh yes, I have many clients with very much stranger pastimes than merely dressing in the opposite sex’s garments. And apart from being able to obtain much larger premises at a reasonable price, one of the other reasons I moved out of Brussels - apart from the truly appalling climate - was the fact that many of my clients were such high profile, easily recognised people, that merely entering or leaving my premises there was beginning to cause them very great difficulty. They much prefer to take a week-end away on the coast, then be able to quite unobtrusively pop in here.’ she added with a friendly smile. ‘But enough of them, we have no need to go into such things. So Alan, do I presume you would like me to shave and then give your body the equivalent of a facial?’

‘That would be wonderful!’ I stammered excitedly.

‘Very well.’ Joanna said, then turned back to Vida. ‘And I think I know what you need me to do for you, it’s that sweet little pubic decoration, isn’t it!’

‘Yes, Alan says he misses it.’

‘And I don’t blame him, though I say it myself it was one of my rather more erotic designs, and there are now quite of a few of them scattered around. But just one thing more, are you both comfortable being together in the same room, or would one of you prefer to go next door?’

‘I would much prefer to watch!’ Vida immediately replied. ‘That is if Alan doesn’t mind.’ she added as an afterthought.

‘Of course I don’t - you’ve seen me in virtually ever situation, why not this one. Anyway I’m curious to see exactly how Joanna goes about doing your pubis, and apart from any other reason, you may need to call on me to trim it sometime.’ I added with a grin.

‘Very well, top-up your coffee, I’ll just have another chair brought in here, then there’s just one more thing. The one rule I have for everyone who comes up to this floor is that before we do anything for them, they must each take a shower. I know it’s still early and you have probably already had one, but you will understand the rationale, and I’m afraid I cannot make any exceptions - even for my friends.’

Neither of us had any objection at all to taking a second shower and once another chair had been wheeled in, Joanna took us to yet another room, in which there were two adjacent shower cubicles. ‘You will find under-shorts and robes hanging there for you, once you are finished, please put them on then rejoin me in the other room, I’ll be ready for you by then.’

Having showered and dried myself I pulled on the white, zip-fronted brief nylon shorts that Joanna had mentioned, then pulled on the short-sleeved and front buttoned, almost knee-length coat that matched them - allowing myself the pleasure of enjoying the tingling thrill of having the feel of that material pressing and moving against my skin. Then the even further sense of delighted excitement I got from watching Vida’s moistly dripping body stepping out from her cubicle.

For a moment I was tempted to remove what I had just put on and take her in my arms, feel our bodies press skin to skin - but then I sensibly remembered that Joanna would be waiting for us, and right then the anticipation of what she was going to do proved to be even stronger than the temptation that Vida’s gorgeous body held for me.

Vida had been provided with two items that were almost identical to those that I was wearing and once she had donned them, we made our way back to the room we had been in before.

Joanna had also removed the blouse and skirt she had had on before and was wearing a white, nylon coat very similar to ours, but unlike us, she had also pulled on over her long-fingered and beautifully manicured hands, a pair of fine latex gloves.

‘Good,’ she said as we entered, then, indicating the two waiting chairs, ‘Vida, that one please, and Alan, this one’s for you.’

‘Now Alan,’ she said as we settled ourselves, ‘what form of hair removal do you usually use; creams, wax or the razor?’

‘I’ve never liked either the smell or the mess of the creams, and wax is good, but it’s time consuming - and anyway, I have to admit I actually rather like the feel of the razor.’ I replied.

‘Yes, many men do.’ she said. ‘But are you prepared to let me break the law a little?’

‘Break the law, what do you mean?’

‘This!’ she replied, holding up what I immediately recognised as on old-fashioned, cut-throat razor. ‘If you have never been shaved by one of these you have never experienced what a real ‘close shave’ can actually feel like. However, health and safety issues have these days made them all but illegal, well in most places they have. But if you are prepared to let me do so, I promise you I can give you the shave of your life with one of these!’ she added.

‘Are they safe?’ I asked a little nervously - just the sight of the long, obviously keenly edged blade glinting with reflected light, making me more than a touch apprehensive.

Joanna chuckled. ‘Alan, these things have been used for hundreds of years, it’s only the bureaucrats that have started to worry about them in recent times. Your grandfathers, well certainly your great-grandfathers, would have used them every single day of their lives - and few of them would have had the expert training that I and some of my senior girls have had. I’ll tell you what, you’ve obviously already had a shave this morning - what, two hours ago?’ she asked.

‘About that.’ I agreed.

‘Well I’ll give your face another one, with this, then you can tell me how it feels, and if you like the result - and I don’t start any sudden flow of blood, well at least not from your skin!’ she added cheekily. ‘I’ll do the rest of you the same way. OK?’

‘Go ahead!’

And for the next few minutes that’s precisely what she did, gave my face its second shave of the morning - but while she was doing so she also took that opportunity to explain to the pair of us exactly how her business operated.

‘Obviously downstairs is just what it seems, a lingerie shop and beauty salon - and I have to say that they are both doing extremely well. But here on the upper floor things are a little different. On this side of the corridor there are several rooms that are similar to this one, then on the other side I have what I like to call the ‘display rooms’ and I recommend you go across to one of those later. Many clients that come up here will have selected items from below that they are interested in buying, and the display rooms give them an opportunity to check the garments for both their fit and their actual appeal. For those, like yourself, that haven’t already done so, there is a small, select range of items up here, so they also have that additional choice.’

‘But isn’t there a potential problem of clients spoiling or damaging the merchandise?’ Vida asked.

‘Oh I have a policy similar to the one you find in many glass and china shops Vida - spoil it, you own it!’ Joanna replied. ‘But we do have something that helps prevent a client accidentally staining a garment. I’ll demonstrate that a little later.’ she added cryptically.

‘I normally charge, though this will not of course apply to you - at least not for this visit today - what I call a ‘service fee’ for clients booking in for what we have to offer them up here; then there are the charges for whatever actual service or treatment they require, plus the additional sales we usually make while they are trying on or simply browsing through the range of items on display. So the upper floor is actually more profitable than the one below - and this was exactly the opportunity I saw for the business in Brussels, but just never could have afforded the rent premises of this size would have cost me there.’

‘And the range of services you provide Joanna?’ I asked.

‘Ah, if I may say so Alan, that’s a very typical male question.’ she answered with a knowing grin, then used a typically British bit of vernacular in her reply. ‘But with the clear understanding that this place is certainly not just some expensive sort of ‘knocking shop’ - the answer is, it all depends! I will say this though - if we find that a client becomes far too - well shall we say, ‘agitated’ - the girls will assist him or her in providing what you might call, ‘manual relief’. But that’s it, nothing else!’ she added vehemently.

‘Him or her! You also have female clients?’ I asked.

‘Of course we do Alan - this is the twenty first century! And not many of them want something as simple as Vida’s sweet little pubic decoration.’ she added with a knowing a smile.

By then my facial shave was complete and when I ran my hand over my chin, I was truly amazed, even after the most careful shave I had never felt my face anywhere near as slickly smooth as it did. ‘That’s phenomenal!’ I admitted.

‘So, should I do the rest of you the same way?’

‘Oh yes please!’ I exclaimed excitedly.

‘Very well, but I’ll take care of Vida first, and while I’m doing that I’ll leave a moist towelettes around your face, that will help to cleanse the pores. A shave as close as this actually helps to bring any surplus oils to the surface, this will assist in removing any tiny particles of dirt or grease that may have penetrated into the pores. And once I remove the towel you will find that your skin will feel both taut and fresh.’ Joanna explained.

Having spread the fresh smelling towel around me Joanna turned to Vida and said. ‘OK, relax, I’m just going to adjust the chair - you can pretend you’re in the gynaecologist’s my dear.’ Then, with the low hum of a couple of electric motors the chair began to change shape; lifting Vida a little bit higher, then a section at the front dropping away so her legs were left dangling down over it.

‘Just unbutton your coat, then slip the shorts down for me - and as the nasty doctor always tells us - ‘spread them wide apart for me please’.’ Joanna said as she bent to pull a stool from out beneath the chair and moved around to sit between Vida’s splayed legs.

I was disappointed that I was in completely the wrong position to see either Vida’s delectable pussy, or exactly what Joanna was doing it to it - but, from the moment Joanna sat herself down, I realised I wasn’t going to be without at least something attractive to look at. There were Joanna’s legs!

As I had mentally noted the very first moment I saw her; she really did have remarkably long legs - and in just the time it had taken to follow her up the short flight of stairs, I had seen how slenderly shapely they also were. With her sitting where she was - on the low stool, and wearing what she was - the white nylon coat, and having done what she had - carelessly left the bottom button or two unfastened, I found I could actually see quite a lot of them!

Well at least I could see enough to realise that what she was wearing was a pair of stockings, not pantyhose, the lower edge of the dark, lacily patterned welt was enough to give that away.

Then, as she began to work on shaping and clearing Vida’s surplus pubic hair, she naturally had to shift and alter her position, and little by little, just an inch or two more of her legs and thighs began to become exposed - not just the entire welt of the stockings, but even the creamy whiteness of the bare flesh above them.

They really were, I had to admit to myself, truly beautiful thighs - not just long, but smooth and firmly rounded, and showing not the slightest trace of any hint of unsightly dimpled wrinkling.

Vida’s legs had always been a genuine source of excitement and pleasure for me; whether from merely looking admiringly at them, or stroking them, pressing my face against them, or from feeling them winding themselves around me. And even just watching her walking around at the office had often been quite enough to send my blood pressure rising.

But, I had to admit, even by comparison with those much-loved legs and thighs, Joanna’s were unquestionably and indisputably, absolutely superb!

Then something happened that made me wonder if my presumption had been askew - the presumption that the bottom buttons on Joanna’s coat had been ‘carelessly’ left undone. I must have been staring wide-eyed and unblinking for quite some little time, so very nearly missed the movement - but when I blinked and looked up, I saw that Joanna had already lifted her head, and was right then looking directly at me. So - I thought - she must have seen exactly where my attention had previously been riveted! But even as I felt the guilty flush spreading across my face; she gave me a smile, then the longest, slowest, and certainly the most seductively erotic wink I’d ever seen…

Then the moment passed and she returned to finish the trimming of Vida’s pussy, and I closed my eyes, and did the best I could to relax, and also to still the thoughts that the sight of those legs, and the accompanying seductive wink, had started whirling around inside my head.

But it wasn’t too long before such thoughts were actually the very last thing on my mind. Once Joanna had finished with reshaping Vida’s pubis she turned back to me. ‘Right, how does your face feel now?’ she asked as she removed the towel.