My Secret Lover Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On days that I was having a hard time, or days when I had been extra good we would video call each other after my bedtime and watch a Disney movie together.

There were so many happy memories we had made while watching both Disney and horror movies together. Now that we were together we could make even more.

I recited the movie by heart as always which made him laugh, then fell asleep sucking my thumb while he played with my hair.

The next morning I awoke to Gabriel handing me coffee in bed. Sitting up I grabbed the steamy cup pressing it to my lips.

"Good morning Princess, time for school."

Taking a sip I let the warmth wash over me before replying.

"Good morning Daddy, do I have to go to school?"

"You already know the answer to that little one." "You have way too much to do today and I have a long day as well."

"Yes, Daddy."

He kissed my forehead then headed downstairs. I took my time deciding what the new Elizabeth was going to wear on her first day. In a way, it was like my first day because I was finally going to me.

I settled on a pair of ripped blue jeans and a flowy silk aqua blue top paired with tan strappy lace-up heels. Making my way into Daddy's bathroom I brushed my teeth and pulled out my cosmetics.

We had stalked up on all my usual cosmetics but still needed to go shopping for some hygiene and girly stuff. Since I didn't have a straightener or curling wand I used his blow dryer to style my hair giving it a little volume.

"Breakfast is ready little one hurry down!"

I grabbed my new aqua blue Michael Kors purse from the closet putting my wallet and school ID's in it then hurried out the bedroom. I felt so vibrant and playful in my new outfit.

I fought the urge to run down the stairs so I didn't fall, sneaking up behind him I shouted out.

"BOO!"

Turning around I laughed watching his jaw drop. A low growl escaped his throat and instantly his eyes grew hot.

"Maybe I change my mind little one, you can stay home after all."

I nudged his arms biting my lip.

"Daddy you can't keep me all to yourself."

Grabbing my wrist he jerked me to him.

"The hell I can't, you're mine little girl, MINE."

I giggled and wiggled my hips standing on my tippy toes.

"Yes Daddy but like you said we both have long days."

He sighed out squeezing my sides, he didn't like admitting defeat especially to me.

"Yes Babygirl you're right I did say that, but tonight you're mine understood?"

"I'm always yours Daddy."

Kissing me on the forehead he pushed me back gently.

"Come on baby don't want you to be late."

The car ride was filled with laughter as we went through our normal morning routine. It was beyond amazing to be doing something so simple as driving with him.

Pulling up to the front of my school I reached for my door handle.

"Wait, Princess."

"Yes, Daddy?"

"Close your eyes."

Smiling thinking he was about to kiss me I closed my eyes waiting for his lips.

"Open."

Pouting I opened my eyes seeing Gabriel holding up a phone.

"DADDY!"

I lunged over hugging him, he knew how important having a phone was for me. It was my only connection to not only him but Kyersten. Having a phone was a security blanket I always felt I needed.

"All your contacts are already synced and Kyersten has your new phone number."

"Thank you so much, Gabriel, this means so much to me."

Kissing him I felt his lips part and I moaned deepening the kiss. The taste of him was always addictive and I found myself growing wet as he nibbled on my lip.

Pulling back I licked my lips giggling.

"Daddy you messed up my lipstick."

"Oh really, because you kissed me little one."

The mischievous smirk across his face let me know he was turned on. Fixing my lipstick in the mirror I pecked his cheek and waved goodbye.

Just as I swung around after closing the door I saw Derrick storming up.

"Derrick not now, I don't want to do this here."

I felt the presence of Gabriel beside me and I relaxed a little. I was afraid he hadn't seen Derrick and would be gone.

Derrick gazed at Gabriel then back at me.

"YOU'RE GOING TO LET THIS PRICK RUIN YOUR LIFE ELIZABETH?!"

His voice had risen loud enough to catch passing classmates attention, but I was so angry at him I didn't care.

"NO, BUT YOU'RE PRETTY DAMN GOOD AT DOING THAT ALL BY YOURSELF AREN'T YOU DERRICK?!"

I was aware and thankful that Gabriel was letting me try to handle things while at the same time being there to protect me.

"This isn't who you are Elizabeth, snap out of it and come home I'll take care of you."

At that comment Gabriel stepped forward, I could feel the heat radiating off him. I could tell it was taking everything in him not to beat Derrick right there.

"I'm taking care of her, you are a pathetic little boy who doesn't know when to shut up, I suggest you learn when now and walk away."

Derrick scoffed and I grabbed onto Daddy's hand calming him slightly.

"You are just a convenience when Elizabeth grows some sense she will come back home and come back to me."

I interjected this time.

"I never came to you in the first place Derrick, I'll never be yours."

"What's worse knowing she'll one day wake up and realize I was right or knowing that when she does finally wake up I'll be here waiting for her."

I felt Gabriel's hand pull away as he lunged forward punching Derrick square in the jaw. I watched as he stumbled back gripping onto his jaw. Before he could lunge forward I leaped in front of Gabriel.

It was too late, Derrick's hand was already swinging and I felt the sharp blow to my side hit. I fell down feeling tears sting my eyes.

Realizing what he had done he rushed over to kneel beside me.

Before he could even touch me Gabriel lunged forward straddling him as he began to punch his face repeatedly. I was aware we had a growing audience but my ribs hurt too much to try to get up.

I needed to stop him, I could see blood on Derrick's face and it wouldn't be long before a teacher noticed the commotion.

"GABRIEL STOP!"

I watched as he swung again.

"DADDY STOP!"

With the realization that it was my voice he stood up towering over Derrick's body. My head fell back as the feeling nausea consumed me.

Daddy's arms wrapped around me picking me up then I heard Derrick.

"Elizabeth I'm so sorry."

"Shut up before I make you wish you weren't breathing, if it wasn't for her I'd still be beating your face in."

"Elizabeth baby look at me."

I groaned and turned my head to meet his worried gaze.

"Daddy I don't feel good."

That was the last thing I remembered before waking up in the nurse's office.

"Charges are not being pressed on either side, we would like to sweep this under the rug as much as possible."

I stirred waking up seeing Gabriel speaking with my principal. Realizing I was awake Gabriel rushed to my side grabbing my hand.

"How long was I out?"

"About 15 minutes."

"And Derrick?"

Daddy's jaw clenched and my principal Mr.Jackson intervened at that moment.

"He has been sent home for the day, Mr.Gabriel and I both feel filing charges would draw too much attention to you." "Especially since you are valediction and graduation is right around the corner."

I sat up on the bed feeling a rush of blood flow to my head.

"So what will happen then?"

"Well, Derrick will take a leave of absence for the rest of the week until he is presentable and you will take the rest of the day off to recover as well." "Elizabeth, may I talk to you privately in my office before you leave though?"

I looked over at Gabriel who was staring at Mr.Jackson.

"Yes sure, Gabriel could you wait here?"

I knew he would object so I squeezed his hand silently pleading to just wait.

"Yes, I will."

I smiled wanting him to feel the immense love I felt for him at that moment. Then stood up following Mr.Jackson into his office.

"Mr.Jackson why do you need to talk to me separately?"

"Well Elizabeth your parents called me Sunday to inform me of the situation you are in, then this morning this happens." "I feel like this guy is going to jeopardize your future."

I couldn't believe my parents called him, but what I couldn't believe more was that my principal was taking their side over a student's.

12