My Secret Place Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

"Isn't he hard," she breathed sexily into my ear, "Come on, let me do that."

Her hand just pushed mine away and now she pulled her other hand from between my legs and used it to release a catch on her skirt. A moment later and it fell to the ground and a few seconds afterwards Sharon guided my hand to her pussy.

She was wet, almost dripping wet and deliciously soft and warm too. Her hand pushed my fingers into her cleft, pressing one of my fingers into her oozing hole, then sliding my hand up until her clit was between my fingers.

"Yeah, there," she hissed, "Rub me there, gently, softly."

As she was speaking and guiding me her own hand was giving my penis a delicious massage and with my ever rising arousal I cared nothing for the morals of our actions now, especially as Sharon seemed to be an expert at teasing me and holding me just short of an eruption. Perhaps she was just letting herself catch up to me because her hand continued to guide me to her pleasurable places and she was so slippery now that I almost needed her hand to keep mine in contact with her quivering clit.

She on the other hand was still stroking me, edging me along, my own hips jerking and shaking almost in time with hers but there was no way that I could hold it for much longer.

"Ohhh fuck," I panted, unable to stop her hand from exciting me, "I'm getting there."

"I know," breathed Sharon, her mouth close to my ear, "I want to see you cum - I want to see you squirting your stuff everywhere!"

Her movements on my cock increased and as they did so her hand pressed mine harder onto her clit, mashing it between my fingers.

"Oh, oh, oh God!" she gasped, her hips now thrusting and jerking wildly, "I'm gonna cum - please Chris, cum with me!"

That wasn't going to be an option as her hand worked hard on me and I grunted as I felt myself pass the point of no return. I was about to tell her when she gasped loudly.

"Get a finger inside me!" she cried urgently, her hand sliding mine around, "I'm there, quick, I'm cumming!"

Somehow amid all the excitement I succeeded in sliding almost my entire ring finger into her hot wet hole and as I did so the extra wickedness powered my orgasm.

"Uhhhhh!" I grunted as a powerful earthquake shook me and sent a geyser of cum spraying into the air, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh uhhhh!"

Beside me Sharon too was convulsing with the power of her own orgasm, crying out incoherent words as she pressed my finger into her body.

Another generous jet of spunk sprayed over the ground and another followed it almost before it hit the ground. A fourth eruption squirted through her hand and a fifth managed to clear her hand but that was my last and we were left with my still hard cock dribbling assorted blobs of cum over her hand amid small shudders within my body.

Slowly she took her hand away, upon which I realised that my finger was still up inside my sister's hole.

I tried to pull it free but her hand settled over mine, trapping my hand and my finger.

"No, leave it there," she said as her vagina squeezed my finger, "Come on, let's get back to our camp."

Somehow she helped me pull my shorts up and then she dragged me along, guiding me back and as we moved I could feel her internal muscles stroking my finger - and then we were standing on the groundsheet together, both of us panting steadily.

"That was so good," she said, "Nice start!"

She paused to lift her cum-splattered hand to her extended tongue and let it gather a small blob which quickly disappeared into her mouth and I saw her face light up as she tasted my essence.

With her other hand busy holding mine captive and my free hand unable to reach down in time, my shorts now fell to the ground again and my underpants soon slid down to join them but they hardly mattered now it seemed and anyway, my cock was on the rise again already. I felt it jerking into life again as I watched Sharon licking at the blobs and dribbles of my cum that adorned her hand and forearm, sucking them into her mouth with apparent relish and enthusiasm.

"You're tasty," she said a few moments later, "Do you want to know what I taste like?"

I shook my head as her words sank in then realised that the very thought was causing my penis to continue to rise. This was quickly descending into an incestual romp - and definitely an activity that our parents most certainly would not approve of. I, on the other hand was beginning to enjoy it thoroughly now!

My finger was still inside my sister's hole and now we'd stopped moving around and now she'd cleaned her hand she reached for my penis and deliciously stroked it back again into a throbbing erection.

"That's better," she said as her fingers teased my knob, "Now, if you don't want to taste me, are you fit to use this instead?"

"What?" I asked, blindsided, "I've just cum."

"And so have I," she added, "But that was on your finger and now I want you to use this - it's much nicer than a finger!"

The idea would definitely have revolted our parents but my cock had other ideas and I felt a surge of power straining my penis in her hand. She stroked me a couple of times, then smiled broadly at me.

"I think you're ready," she said softly as she kissed my lips and pushed my finger from her slippery vagina, "Come on Chris, do me, fuck me, please!"

A moment or two later she was on her back with her towel under her, stripped entirely naked now.

"Wowww!" I sighed as I admired her hot and welcoming body, "Oh Sharon, you look incredible!"

Her hair had come loose and now formed a halo around her head, her eyes were shining brightly and her lips were wet and glistening. Her breasts seemed to have a life of their own as they quivered and moved slowly in time with her bodily actions, actions that also lifted her hips and her wet, slippery, wide open, glistening pussy towards me.

Quickly, having completely lost my morals I stepped out of the pool of my unwanted shorts and underpants and threw off my t-shirt. Briefly I stropped my solid penis, feeling it throbbing with renewed energy, then I knelt down between her outstretched legs.

"You want me - inside? You really mean it?" I asked incredulously and Sharon nodded eagerly.

"Oh fuck, yess!" she hissed as her hands stroked her inner thighs, "Oh this is wild!"

"I'll say it is," I admitted as I enjoyed looking at her, "You're really sure are you, 'cos I want you so much."

I was being led by my eager cock, whose small brain now ruled my feelings and my body. Sharon's wanton desires had caused me to leave all commonsense back at home, perhaps because I knew that we were safe out here away from prying eyes. Inside me however there was still a small degree of reticence but it was quickly being eroded.

"I wouldn't be here on my back if I wasn't sure," groaned Sharon as she spread her legs a little wider, "Please come on Chris, don't let me down!"

I took a deep breath and then blew it out through quivering lips.

"Ok, here I come!" I said, those few words adding steel to my erection.

I leaned forward over my sister's body and supported myself on one outstretched arm and used my other hand to guide my penis towards her slippery pussy.

The contact between our sex organs made us both gasp suddenly but no way could I stop now, so close was I to fucking this girl. I moved my hips slowly, pressing my cock between her lips and feeling the wet heat of her pussy on my knob.

"Ohhhh fuck!" I moaned softly, "Ohhh yess!"

My body wanted to power my cock into her welcoming vagina in one stroke but my mind wanted to let us both enjoy the penetration. Sure, neither of us were virgins but this, our first ever incestual fuck, was a moment to remember.

Sharon's hands came up and rested on my hips but they were neither demanding nor controlling me as I continued to press closer, now sliding my cock up and down her slit.

"Take it slowly Chris," she sighed soothingly, "You know we're both ready for this."

Steadily my cock moved between her lips as I let her slippery juices lubricate my knob until finally I guessed I was ready, then with my hand still guiding my approach I aimed my penis at where I believed her vagina to be and pushed, immediately feeling the firmer muscles around her vaginal entrance on my tip.

"Ok?" I asked and Sharon nodded quickly, unable to speak because she was holding her lower lip between her teeth.

I shuffled a bit closer, settled myself above her and pushed a little harder and as I did so her hands began to pull me towards her, guiding me inside.

"Ahhhh!" she sighed, her soft breath whispering over my face as I began to stretch her open, "Ohhh Chris!"

I saw, between our bodies, my penis begin to disappear inside her and felt the warm comfortable slippery softness of her body surround my cock - a feeling that almost caused me to orgasm instantly. Somehow I managed to control my sexual urgency but the feeling of having my penis inside this woman was so delicious, so exciting and so wrong that all my senses were magnified.

I felt our pubes pressing together and realised that I was now fully embedded inside my sister's hole, the thought striking me with sudden shock.

"We're fucking!" I gasped, "Oh Sharon!"

"We sure are!" she answered happily, "And you feel so good in me already."

"You feel incredible too," I said, "Oh sis, I love you!"

"And you, my super brother!" she answered through quivering lips, "Oh fuck, I needed this."

We'd done it now - committed incest and it was way too late to stop so the only thing to do was to enjoy it.

I began to move my cock in and out, my rigid length sliding easily through the slippery wet muscles of her vagina. I could feel the way her body was caressing and stroking my cock as I slowly moved around and I soon began to tell exactly whereabouts she preferred me to angle my strokes. Her hips were now responding to my thrusts, her bottom lifting from the towel to thrust her pussy against my driving penis.

"Oh Chris, I like it," she murmured softly, her voice as caressing as her vagina, "You feel so biiiiig in there."

"And you're so warm and soft and tight," I answered, "Ohhh fuck, it's fantastic!"

Unconsciously our bodies were starting to move faster now as we settled into our sexual union and we'd both begun to breathe faster too.

Heat was beginning to envelop us as we used more energy but all that was doing was to spread and vaporise our juices which now began to infiltrate my nasal senses and the sensation was superb.

My own masculine sweaty smell seemed strong to me but overpoweringly and best of all was the soft yet oriental aroma of her perfume - a scent that immediately took me back to her bedroom doorway. For once my warmed essence didn't make me imagine used shoes and old underwear, quite probably because it was suddenly obliterated by the waves of sexual pleasure that were beginning to rise from her heated pussy. My aroused senses took in the more natural smells of nature all around us too but it was the hot scent of sex that powered me now.

In my mind's eye I saw us copulating on a bed of perfumed rose petals; the centrepiece of an erotic tableau and then, as Sharon grunted I clicked my mind back to reality.

Here we were, brother and sister, engaged in sexual intercourse, the one thing in all the world that we weren't allowed to do. And yet it was wonderful; without a doubt it was already the best fuck ever with the one person I'd always really lusted after. My sister and I didn't always get on but this was definitely going to change our relationship forever I realised, already imagining us sharing a bed at home.

Casting that brief thought aside I continued to pump away, driving my eager cock into her needy pussy time and time again. Briefly my stroke faltered as I saw, out of the corner of one eye, my rod jerking but the fish could go to hell right now because I was in heaven here!

Sharon's arse was lifting up off the ground as she absorbed my penis, her hips pushing hard against my equally hard cock.

"So good, so bloody good!" she panted, "You're going to make me cum, I know it."

"Yeah sis, yeah, cum for me," I panted back, "Enjoy it, cum, cum!"

I wanted to feel her convulsing around my cock, I wanted to see her body reacting to my penis, I wanted to see her happy and wild and excited.

"Yesss, going to!" she answered, her whole body arching upwards at me, "Oh God, oh Chris, oh yesss!"

I knew the moment that she hit her peak because everything seemed to tighten inside her pussy. I too froze with my cock deeply embedded, as her mouth opened in a silent wail. Her body quivered all through for a moment or two, then a strong spasm shook her and then she climaxed.

"Ahhh, oh Chris, ahhhh!" she moaned, her body now moving violently beneath me, "Oh damn, damn, damn - it's wonderful!"

I could hardly hold myself inside her as she convulsed and shook but now my ride was assured again because she slumped back down to the ground and her arms came up and wrapped around my neck. In the excitement of her orgasm I'd lost the need to cum but now as I slid slowly in and out of her twitching hole my penis felt primed and ready again.

"Oh Chris, I love you," she moaned as she pulled me to her, "Kiss me, quick, kiss me, please!"

Our lips met easily and readily, our kissing immediately soft, slippery and delicious. Her tongue slipped past my teeth, exploring my mouth, finding my own tongue, twisting and turning with erotic feeling, driving me wild with desire. I found myself stroking her cheek, caressing her just as her tongue was caressing mine, the feelings in my fingers exciting me further.

Almost unconsciously, despite my mind being absorbed with the amazing sensation of ardently kissing and touching my sister, I was now thrusting my cock hard and fast into her hole, a place that now seemed to have gained an extra dimension. Somehow she seemed to have opened up to me even further but despite that her vagina continued to stroke and pull at my penis just as eagerly. My thoughts quickly centered on our sexual activities and as soon as I did so I felt the first signs of my rising orgasm.

"Ohhh fuck!" I grunted as I controlled the quivering sensations within me, "This is good - fucking good! You're incredible!"

Suddenly it was Sharon's turn to moan again just as her arms tightened around me.

"Chris, Chris," she said, her voice jerky and gasping, "Gonna cum again - oh God, you're making me cum again!"

In an instant everything came to a head as we both found ourselves on the edge of our climaxes.

Suddenly Sharon was frantically heaving and pulling and pushing and gripping me while I could only concentrate on keeping my penis sliding, thrusting, pumping into her and then just as suddenly we both cried out loudly, our voices combining to drive a flock of birds from the trees.

"Cummmmming!" we both shouted, "Fucking cummmmming!"

I felt my penis jerking and thrusting and erupting just as Sharon's legs lifted around my arse and pulled me into a python-like embrace. I felt my cock being bathed in hot spunk as it pooled around my jumping, convulsing knob that was buried so deep in her vagina that it was pressing against what had to be her cervix. I felt Sharon's body shuddering, squeezing my juices from me, holding my penis inside her suddenly crazy cunt as we both climaxed almost violently together; until we both slumped to the ground.

As I now lay upon her my cock remained embedded but all that was left now were twitching, shivering movements of our bodies, accompanied by the sound of both of us breathing heavily.

Eventually I found the energy to lift my upper body to look down on my sister's face, seeing her smile hugely amid glowing reddened cheeks.

"Ohhhh, Chris, that was so intense," she breathed as she wiped away an emotional tear, "It's never been like that before, it was wonderful."

"We've never done it before," I answered, "How can it be better?"

"Better than anyone ever I mean," she added, "You were just perfect!"

I blew out a deep breath as I tried to marshal enough strength to lift myself from her but I failed so I stayed where I was, now able to feel the way her pussy was still moving, languidly now though, seemingly just caressing my cock. I was still relatively hard there inside her but although my body wanted to do it all again my mind needed something of a break. We'd committed incest in the biggest way possible and I needed to gather my mind together but my ruminations were now interrupted as Sharon began to wriggle beneath me.

"Come on, lift off, you're starting to feel heavy," she said gently, "I want to clean up a bit anyway."

"Oh, sorry," I said, suddenly contrite, "Ok, you ready, I'll take it out."

The last thing I really wanted to do was to withdraw my penis from it's warm, slippery, delicious nest but it made sense so I wriggled my knees upwards until I could start to kneel upright. Slowly I pulled my cock from it's comfy warm bed, watching Sharon's reddened, juice-besplattered pussy lips as they released their captive. With an inch or so to go our juices began to flood out, my excess spunk welling over my knob and sliding down between the cheeks of her arse and when I finally pulled free a veritable flood of spunk gushed out.

"Uhhh God, I'm soaked," muttered Sharon as she lifted her hips from the ground, "It's all going everywhere!"

Separated at last she sat up and mopped her pussy and arse with the towel, then held it up towards me.

"Look at it all," she said, revealing the towel liberally covered in slimy slippery cum, "Where's it all come from!"

"Been three days actually," I mumbled, uncertain whether to be proud or ashamed, "Always cum a bit heavy anyway."

"I'll say you do," said Sharon as she refolded the towel and applied a dry bit to her pussy, "Flooded me, didn't you!"

Still uncertain about my generous load I raised my eyes and looked at her, to find her smiling and happy. She blew me a sloppy kiss that seemed so real that my cock jerked with sudden arousal.

"I'm not complaining because it felt so good but you were naughty too, weren't you," she said with a wink, "You didn't ask if you could cum inside me, did you?"

"Didn't have much option," I answered quickly, "Your legs were round my bum, weren't they."

"I only did that after you'd started cumming," she said calmly, "But what if I hadn't been on the pill?"

"Then you'd probably have told me beforehand," I answered, suddenly feeling a spasm of fright inside me, "Anyway, I didn't want to leave you stranded, you know, empty."

"Definitely wasn't empty was I, not by the time you'd finished!" she said, "I was pumped right full!"

Her hips seemed to be lifting and moving her pussy around, making her wet lips part company in a very welcoming manner.

"No, the other thing I meant was that if you were going to spunk off inside me then at least I wanted to be ready to feel it," she continued, "I wanted to be able to hold you tight inside so I could feel your spurts."

"And did you?" I asked, "Did you feel me?"

"Ohhh yes, definitely yes!" she sighed as her hand moved and stroked down over her pussy, "Right up there - pumping hard, you were fucking brilliant!"

I felt my cock stiffening again as her praise reassured me and excited me and as the sight of her hand moving over her pussy stirred me and I wondered if we could do it all again.

Sharon cooled my ardour.

"No you don't," she said as she seemed to read my mind, "In a bit perhaps - I want a break first and anyway, I think you've got a fish on your line."

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers