All Comments on 'My Secret Place Ch. 02'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Wow, hot story

this is getting really good, please keep going

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Action on top of action behind action beneath action along side action on top of

So many times in so many ways it became redundant and repetitive. They are to be complimented for their enthusiasm, creativity, and stamina. Readers who loiter this site for solo quickies will be rewarded. I, on the other hand, am on a quest for great short stories, gratuitous sex is incidental to the creativity of a wordsmith. I might be a minority of one.

I'm a bit confused about birth control. Early on she laid a guilt trip on Chis about not asking if he could ejaculate unprotected, then eased his mind indicating she was on the pill. Now the topic has re-emerged, instead of the pill she doesn't think she's fertile because of when it is in her cycle. Which is it, pill or rhythm?

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Had a lot of fun.

The story is great.

Lots and lots of sex.

In one day. Good for you.

I don't understand how you can only be satisfied once at a young age, like the characters in most stories. For them to come twice is a feat. Especially sex with a new partner. Then, the novelty of the sensation, all the restraints are turned off. Newlyweds fuck like rabbits.

This story is more true than most stories.

Thank you.

I wish you good health.

Looking forward to more stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES