All Comments on 'My Secret Place Ch. 05'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SAV12SAV12over 4 years ago
A VERY GOOD STORY

A PLEASURE TO READ, FROM BEGINNING TO END. LOVED THE CHARACTERS, THE HUMOR, AND WHAT LITTLE DRAMA THERE WAS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Ruined this series by adding the parents to the mix. Was absolutely brilliant until that point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another screwed up story

You just screwed up the story completely when you added the mom and dad. If she gets pregnant who is the father. I would walk out and keep walking. If she is going to cheat with her step dad after saying Chris was enough then she will fuck anybody. I might stick around to fuck mom but would never touch the sister again. I would have let her know right of way of her promise and then left the slut. Shit ending you should have left it alone before you did what you did.

Chris7swChris7swover 4 years agoAuthor
Apologies for my cock-up - I am human...

Oh well, no-one's perfect, least of all me.

All I can say is that I tried to add some extra spice into the story, my desire led by the number of messages that I've received offering their assorted suggestions and requests.

One of my rare failures, if I have to admit it myself - I'll try not to do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another alternate ending or sequel

It would be nice if you could advance this story a few years to the point where Chris and Sharon were able to buy this house and lakefront property and build the house to raise their family in. That would end it nicely.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

It is good to know that the author realises his mistake. The mention of suggestions from readers is not clear. There were quite few comments. The inclusion of Mum may have added something to the proceedings, but Dad ruined all romance and once again turned Sharon into a common whore ready to fuck any dick within a kilometre radius.

There are questions about Mum and Dad's life. They should have been exposed. Why don't they have kids together? Who's the problem? Or for instance, it turns out that mum's nieces, mum's brothers' daughters, are actually daddy's daughters. And Chris is screwing them too. But I'd like Chris and Sharon's exclusive relationship with their children together. After all, despite her assurances of safe days, she's not in control, and could well have gotten pregnant.

The inclusion of the dad in the plot is superfluous here too.

I'll be very happy when the author rewrites the last chapter or writes a new one as an alternate.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it up until the addition of Step Daddy. Sending mom the wrong pictures was an OK set up but it should have stopped there.

Cjmach1Cjmach1about 2 months ago

Should not have included dad and mom took the secrecy out of the relationship

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

So much for Sharon’s exclusive commitment to Chris.,,,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES