My Secret Place Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

Despite Mum's assurances I now imagined Dad's wrath was about to descend upon us and I tried to edge towards the door but Dad put his hand on my arm and firmly prevented me from leaving.

"Relax," he said soothingly, "Take it easy."

Without saying another word Dad gently guided me, his erected penis brushing against my hip as he turned me around until I was lined up beside my sister, both of us now facing him, while Dad stepped back and let his eyes sweep up and down our bodies.

"Such a good looking pair of kids," he said softly, "No wonder you get on so well together."

He paused as he slowly stroked his risen cock and let his eyes wander everywhere and I could almost feel the weight of his gaze on me. As I glanced at Sharon I noticed that she too looked very self-conscious, but Dad relieved the pressure by smiling widely and chuckling loudly.

"What a shame I'm so much older - I'd love to have been out there with you, fucking and fishing all day!" he said, "As it is I have to earn a living and then come home to my dear old wife."

"She's not old!" piped up Sharon, "Don't put her down."

"Haha, I wasn't really," Dad answered, "I was only comparing ages and lifestyles - sort of ruefully wishing I was young again."

He sighed heavily then smiled once more.

"What it is to be young and have a nice big hard cock all the time and a warm wet pussy to sink it into," he said as he continued stroking his own cock, "Whereas my old cock likes to have a rest every so often."

"Huh, I doubt it!" said my sister as she tried to wipe up some of the leaking results of our fuck from her leg, "You're not all that old and you're nice and stiff now, aren't you?"

Dad moved his hands from his hips and pushing his penis down with his hand he let it free again, causing it to slap loudly against his firm belly. As it settled back to it's normal erected pose a bubble of precum formed at the tip and Dad saw it.

"I'm stiff alright and just look at that!" he exclaimed as he spread the precum over his knob, "All cocky and horny now!"

"Definitely looks nice," said Sharon, "Didn't Mum let you have any this morning then?"

"Oh yes she certainly did; I've had my morning rations and yet he's come up again," he said with a smile, "Seems that perhaps he'd have liked another round but with all this kerfuffle I doubt I'll get a chance now."

That was the opening that Sharon was waiting for and now she stepped towards Dad while sliding her hand up and down her sticky pussy.

"You wouldn't like to try me out instead, would you?" she said, rolling her hips lasciviously, "When we talked with Mum last night she didn't say I couldn't!"

"No, so I heard," said Dad, his cock lifting and jerking eagerly, "She told me this morning that you were after my body!"

"I just want to see who Chris takes after," said my sexy sister as she reached for his penis, "Ohhh yesss, your cock certainly feel almost as hard as his did!"

"Hah - my cock's got nothing to do with Chris's - don't forget it's Uncle Sam who's his proper father," Dad said with a gasp, his hips jerking as Sharon's hand touched him.

"No Dad, you're our Dad, whatever you say," said my sexy sister softly, "And I think you are even if you don't!"

Her hand closed around Dad's cock, sliding his foreskin up and down just like she did with mine.

"Almost as hard did I say - I think it feels even harder!" she exclaimed as she turned her head and winked at me, "It'll feel so damn good inside me."

She'd closed the gap between them now and was rubbing her delicious tits up and down Dad's chest while gently stroking his erection and it was only a moment or two later when Dad made up his mind. The very erotic sight was doing nothing to put me off either and I could feel my own penis jerking into rigidity again, almost throbbing in time with my sister's hand as it stroked Dad's penis.

"So you want to try me out, do you?" asked Dad, his whole body shuddering as Sharon excited him, "You want me to put this thing inside you?"

"Please, yes please!" implored Sharon as she rubbed her curvy body against his, "I want your cock to poke deep inside me, just like my brother's cock does."

"Ohh yeahhh, come on then," he said as his hands closed over the globes of her arse, pulling her hard against his body, "Do you think you could, ummm let's see, get down on your knees, eh?"

"Mmmm, yes Dad, I was just going to," murmured Sharon as she slowly sank downwards until her knees settled on the thick bath mat.

I watched her as she let Dad's cock slide between her breasts and then, as he thrust his cock upwards and she sank downwards she managed to capture his bell end in her mouth.

"Ohhhh fuck!" gasped Dad happily, "Don't go getting me all worked up too early!"

Sharon laughed as she let his penis slip in and out of her mouth then she slid down lower, released her grip on his erection then turned around to present her rump to him.

She wriggled her arse enthusiastically and pulled her cheeks aside with her hands.

"Come on Dad, come and fuck me!" she said eagerly, "I'm soaking wet and all ready for you!"

With an almost apologetic look at me Dad eased himself down, his glistening penis still very hard. His foreskin had now been pushed back and even to me his generous shiny knob looked inviting but my sister was to be the recipient. I stepped round until I was almost alongside Dad and could now enjoy his view of my sister's upturned arse, her tight little arsehole and the wet split of her pussy. I felt as if I wanted to push Dad aside and slide my own erection into her delicious hole again but I held myself back and contented myself with some steady handiwork on my cock.

"You don't mind, do you, son?" he asked of me as he knelt behind my sister and I shook my head.

"Of course not, I've been there, done that!" I said, my hand now moving up and down my own erection, "Get in there and enjoy her!"

With small adjustments Dad and Sharon brought their ends together and a moment or two later Dad was thrusting his cock forward and deeply into my sister's sloppy wet hole.

"Ohhhhhh!" she cried, her voice full of lust and need, "Ohhh Dad, yeahhh, right in, all the way!"

"You were so wet it just slid in," said Dad as he began to thrust steadily, "Young Chris here must have filled you up to the brim, I reckon!"

"He always does!" hissed Sharon as she braced herself against her father's thrusts, "Ohhh fuck, that's lovely Dad!"

Dad looked up at me and smiled self-consciously.

"So glad you didn't mind - this feels fantastic!" he said, "Just couldn't resist taking her up on her offer."

"You carry on Dad," I acceded, "Good to watch someone else doing all the work for once!"

"This isn't work, this is a real pleasure!" said Dad as his thighs slapped steadily against Sharon's somewhat damp arse, "She's so nice and tight, isn't she, even though she's wet and full of your cum."

"Bloody hell Dad, you feel so good!" said Sharon, her tits swaying up and down with every thrust, "I think you're going to make me cum soon."

"What, already?" asked Dad, hardly pausing in his thrusting.

"Chris got me up there and now you're lifting me up again - I'm so close already!" gasped Sharon as she worked her arse more energetically, "Ohhh fuck, going to cum, going to cum!"

"Get on with it then, don't mind me!" said Dad as he slammed his cock into her, "I'll hold you steady."

His hands closed over her hips, just as Sharon cried and stiffened and climaxed.

"Yessss, yessss!" she cried, "Ohh lovely, lovely - ohhhh, fuckin' lovely!"

The smell of hot sexual juices now seemed to be turning the bathroom into a sauna and I felt sweat trickling from me in much the same way that Dad was sweating. My cock too was as hard as Dad's must have been, excited and stimulated by the scene before me and not helped by my hand which was sliding quickly up and down my shaft.

"Dad, Dad, don't stop!" gasped Sharon, "Cumming again - oh god, oh god!"

As Sharon's back arched her eyes caught sight of me as I stroked my cock and now she beckoned at me to come closer. I understood her intent immediately and stepped in front of her with my erection facing her mouth. A moment or two later and she'd taken hold of me and pulled my cock until it was firmly embedded in her mouth. I could feel Dad's thrusts making Sharon's mouth slide up and down my cock while her tongue also joined in to add to my pleasure and I knew that despite having cum only a couple of minutes ago I wasn't liable to last for long without exploding.

But I wasn't to be the first to cum - it was Dad.

"Fuck - get ready darling, here it cums!" he muttered as his thrusting turned into a hammering, "Nearly - almost - yeah, yeah...ahhhhh!"

He cried out loudly, his last utterances escaping as he lunged hard, thrusting his hips forward, driving his whole cock inside my sister's body, filling her hole again with his cock and with another load of spunk.

"Dad! Dad! Cumming!" cried Sharon, "I'm cumming again - oh yeah, yeah!"

The excitement and the frantic activity was such that I was almost glad that Sharon had lost her grip on my cock because I had visions of her biting it off, such was her ecstasy. But the action of escaping from her hot, tight, prehensile lips was too much for me - I was on the brink before and now I knew that I too was about to blast off.

"I'm gonna cum too!" I said urgently, my hand on my rigid shaft finishing the job quickly as I pulled from her mouth.

Sharon's head was still not far from my cock when it erupted and despite Sharon opening her mouth wide my aim was far from perfect as, accompanied by grunts of effort, I blasted my cum towards her, some blasting straight into her mouth, some splattering over her face, some ending in her hair while a couple more jets spraying up and past her shoulder to land on her back. I watched six squirts of cum make contact with her, before her hand raised up and covered the end of my twitching cock, causing the last oozing eruption to squeeze out between her fingers.

Apart from the sound of heavy breathing there was silence in the bathroom now as we all unwound and recovered, then there was the sound of gentle slaps as Dad patted Sharon's hips.

"Going to pull out now," he said, "Damn, that was a good ride!"

He stood upright and grabbing a towel he wiped his gleaming cock clean, then found the bathroom chair and sat down heavily. Sharon meanwhile had collapsed onto the floor and now rolled onto her back on the bathroom mat, her legs lifted, bent and apart.

"Bloody hell, Dad," she exclaimed as her hand explored her pussy, "You cum as much as Chris does - it's pouring out!"

Dad chuckled as he dropped the towel over her hands and pussy and Sharon began to wipe herself down, before eventually sitting upright.

"That was quite something!" she said to Dad, "Proper stud, aren't you!"

Dad chuckled then winked at me.

"It's you, that pussy of yours was so exciting; I think it made me cum way more than usual," he said, "Really got me going! No wonder young Chris enjoys you so much!"

The sexual scene dissolved into happy laughter and then the sounds of falling water took over as we took it in turns to quickly shower, then more comments flowed as we stood and dried each other.

"He's a super fucker, is Dad," enthused Sharon as she dried my back, her touch, even though nowhere near my cock, sending it skywards anyway, "I'm so lucky to have you both!"

"Yeah Dad, thanks!" I added as I felt her hands slipping down around my arse, "Ummm, while we're here there's something I need to ask Dad."

"What's that son," he said quickly, his own cock now considerably more aroused than a few moments ago as he watched Sharon's actions, "What's on your mind?"

"It's about Mum," I began, a bit hesitantly, "Ummm, is it going to be ok for her and me to, you know...get together?"

"What - to fuck and all that - of course you can!" he laughed as he slapped his belly, "Assuming that she'll let you, that is."

"Ohh Dad, Mum wants him, that's for sure!" added Sharon happily, "Anyway, then I can try you again while they're busy, can't I!"

There was more laughter now then a few moments of silence as we dumped our towels before our next move.

"So what's happening now?" asked Dad, "Are we all going down for breakfast or what?"

"No Dad, you're taking me back to bed!" breathed my sister as she slid up beside Dad and took his cock in her other hand, "And Chris is going down to see to Mum, so there!"

"Going to be brilliant being able to give Mum a nice ride," I said, "I think we'd have done it here if you two hadn't turned up. See you later then!"

"You get down there and do her right now!" said Dad as he looked down at my erection, "She's going to love having that thing up her."

"Hey, that'll be your first time with Mum, won't it?" asked Sharon, now as she lifted her hand away from my rock-hard cock, "No wonder you're so bloody stiff!"

Dad on the other hand was looking a bit worried.

"Umm, darling, I'm still not sure if I can manage this," he muttered, "I mean, I've cum twice this morning already - lord knows how, but if you expect me to cum again it might be a bit too much."

"I can always give you mouth-to-mouth resuscitation if you pass out," chuckled Sharon, "But anyway much as I love to feel a nice hard cock inside me, it'll be fun just playing around."

"Ohh, no, I don't think it'll be necessary for your to resuscitate me," laughed Dad, "Just not sure if I'll be able to climax again so soon."

"I bet she can make you cum!" I laughed back, "She's totally amazing!"

"Ohhh, come on then, let's get back to bed," said Dad as he closed his hand over one of Sharon's buttocks to guide her out of the bathroom, "I'll see you later son."

I headed back to my bedroom to find some clean underwear having left my other boxers in Sharon's room and pondered on my next move. Should I dress or head downstairs as I was? It didn't take more than a moment or two to decide and, carrying my shorts and t-shirt but wearing just my boxers I sauntered across the landing and headed down to see my mother. Already I could feel my penis growing as the thought of making love to her grew in my mind and by the time I found Mum, just clearing her breakfast things away, I was already at least at half-mast.

"Oh hello darling," said Mum happily, her eyes scanning my body, "My gosh, haven't we had fun this last few hours, what with last night and then up in the bedroom!"

"It's been brilliant," I added, "Hasn't ended yet either."

"Oh, is that where Sharon and your Dad are?" asked Mum knowingly, as she washed her cereal bowl, "He's a randy old so-and-so once he gets going!"

"Yeah, he's taken her to bed to see if he can cum for the third time this morning," I commented, "Somehow I doubt that he can but you never know."

"Well, he used to be able to do that," added Mum as she turned from the cupboard where she'd put the clean bowl to face me, "But if he can't he's really good with his tongue anyway - Sharon will be well pleased."

"How about you?" I asked as I perused her body.

She was still in her nightie with her dressing gown loosely pulled around her, which made me aware that her naked body wasn't exactly locked away.

"What about me?" answered Mum, "Oh, you're talking about what happened in the bathroom, aren't you?"

"Yes, and out of everybody, the only person who didn't get some good loving was you, wasn't it?" I commented as I stepped closer to her, "And after last night and the way you sucked me this morning I really thought that you'd have wanted to enjoy some fun."

"Well - I had thought about staying but you were all so busy..." said Mum, looking somewhat embarrassed, "So instead I came down here and brought myself off - don't tell your Dad, will you."

"I bet he'd be delighted to know that you did," I answered, "As delighted as I am."

"I don't know, somehow I'm not embarrassed telling you but I would be with him I think," answered Mum as she leaned back against the worktop, "Anyway darling, what do you want for breakfast?"

"You!" I exclaimed as I reached up and cupped her breasts, "Do you realise - Dad's had more sex that I have this morning!"

"Ohhh Chris, don't!" hissed Mum quietly as she squirmed away from my hands, "Your Dad might come down and see us."

"I bet he'd love it," I answered as, despite her squirming, I managed to tweak her lovely nipples through her nightie, "Mind you, by the time he gets down here I don't think he'll have much hope of rising to the occasion!"

I let go of one breast and grasping one of Mum's hands I pulled it towards me until it rested against my quickly growing cock. I felt her fingers close around my shaft and I knew that Mum was now going to be a willing participant.

"On the other hand, I'm very capable right now and I really want somewhere to put this thing!" I said with a grin, "Somewhere nice and warm and wet and cosy!"

"Where's that?" asked Mum under her breath, "Not inside me, surely not!"

"Hope you're still nice and wet," I added as I reached under her nightie and found her pussy, "I bet you are, aren't you?"

Mum thrust her pussy against my hand and that allowed me to slip one finger between her lips and at the same time I felt her hand moving up and down my cock - she was ready, willing and able!

"Ohhh Chris, yesss!" she hissed happily, "Ohhh gosh, ohhhh stop! What'll your Dad say?"

"He'll just urge me on!" I said as my finger slid around in her juices, "He told me you'd love having my cock up inside you!"

"Ohhh, he didn't, did he!" gasped Mum, her hand now sliding inside my boxers to hold my cock skin to skin, "Ohhh Chris, yesss, yesss!"

I stepped away from her and pushed my boxers down so that I stood there naked with my erection rearing eagerly and after Mum had breathed a gasp, she too threw off her few coverings then stepped towards me, pushing my cock downwards until it could fit between her legs. She was certainly wet and warm - and obviously very eager too!

Mum slowly moved her hips back and forwards, sliding my cock between her legs as she worked herself up, then pushed me away.

"Come on, into the sitting room," she panted as she led the way, "Can I ride you, please?"

"Brilliant Mum!" I answered as I lowered myself to the warm rug that lay before the fireplace, "I'm all ready for you!"

For a few moments I was granted a worm's eye view as Mum straddled me. Her pussy was visibly wet and well heated - her lips looked red and hot, while above that hung her generous breasts and beyond that Mum's pretty smiling face, then she lowered herself towards my upheld penis.

"This is going to feel absolutely wonderful!" she enthused, "Don't cum too soon though, will you."

A second or two later and the warm wetness of her pussy engulfed me, the delicious tightness quickly sliding down my length until I felt the weight of her arse on my thighs.

"Ohhh Chris, that feels perfect!" sighed Mum as she wriggled around to get herself comfy, "I've always dreamed of doing this!"

"Because of your brothers?" I asked and Mum nodded.

"Yes, the best cocks in the family!" she laughed, already relaxing more, "And just think - now you're inside me I can say that I've fucked the whole family!"

She laughed happily and without any self-consciousness, then paused as if to think.

"Hmmm, you feel so good," she mused as her pussy squeezed me, "And quite honestly I think you've got them beaten."

"Yeah but it was a while ago when you had them, wasn't it," I commented, "Perhaps you can't remember them perfectly."

"Hah, what makes you think that I only had them before you were born - why do you think that your Dad and I get on so well?"

"Dunno," I offered, stuck for ideas.

"Your Dad's cock was fine when he was younger but now I'm far more horny than he is," said Mum, "Because as time's gone on so he's started to lose some of his energy, so now he shares me with both my brothers every so often, so I get three men - no four now - looking after my needs and Dad can take a bit of a rest when he needs to."

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers