My Secret Place Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that's brilliant!" I laughed, "And there was me thinking that you and Dad were all pure and lovely!"

"You got that wrong then, didn't you!" laughed Mum, "Or perhaps, more to the point, we managed to hide everything well, didn't we?"

Mum's laughing had sent spasms of tightness through her vagina but they'd stopped now and I thrust my hips up to encourage more action causing Mum to tighten her thighs across my body.

"Sorry darling, wasn't concentrating," said Mum as she wriggled suddenly, "Ok then - time for a good fuck?"

A moment later she was bouncing up and down while I tried to follow her with my thrusts - or sometimes I thrust upwards as she moved downwards - but soon we had a good rhythm going with our two bodies working well together.

"That's better," grunted Mum as we came together hard, "Ohhhh fuck Chris, you're getting that cock of yours well up inside me, aren't you?"

"That's because you're all nice and slippery," I answered as I kept my movements steady, "And you certainly feel lovely and wet too!"

"I expect that's because it's you I'm fucking," explained Mum, "Another new man to enjoy - another lovely thick, hard cock! Ohhh Chris, I'm not going to last long this time around - I'm almost there already."

"Come on then, cum for me!" I said eagerly, "I want to feel you cumming - that'll be lovely."

"It'll be soon too," added Mum as her movements turned into spasms and shudders, "Ohhh Chris, keep going, keep going - ahhhhh, here it cums!"

A few moments later and Mum was convulsing on top of me; her body twisting and turning and tightening as she climaxed while I did my best to keep my penis as stiff as possible inside her until it was all over.

"Ohhh, my goodness, that was quick!" she giggled, "That first one often takes me ages, now, how many more can I have?"

"If they're all like that then not many," I suggested, "A couple like that and I'll be blowing off - I won't be able to stop."

"Ohhh, if you can give me two then that'll be brilliant," she answered, "Shall we roll over so that you come up on top?"

"Good idea," I said and with a brief flurry of bodies and limbs we moved around until Mum was on her back on the rug as I settled in place between her legs.

"I'm fine, come on then, put him back in," said Mum soon afterwards and without further ado or concerns I moved closer and let my penis slide back into her warm wet slippery hole.

Being above her meant that I could move more freely and now I began sliding in and out of her hole steadily, causing Mum to gasp.

"Ohhh, that's wonderful darling," she breathed as her arms wrapped around me, "You're so strong and powerful and you feel as if you're sending your cock right into my womb."

"Doubt I'm in you that deep but you certainly fuck nicely Mum," I said, our rhythms now in perfect synch, "Now come on, where are those two orgasms?"

"One's coming quite soon!" she answered as her arms gripped me tighter, "Just keep it steady like that, yesss, just like that - keep go... - ahhhh, Chris - here it cums!"

Suddenly she was twisting and squirming strongly beneath me; gasping and crying out happily as she climaxed.

"Ohhh yesss! That's wonderful - that's huge - that's perfect!" she howled as she threw herself around, "Ohhh fuck - that was a real big one!"

Suddenly she was limp and soft and loose, then an instant later she was back, tightening everything around me and smiling broadly.

"Oh wow, you certainly know how to make a woman happy!" she laughed, "Not your Dad or your real Dad or even your uncle Fred could make me cum like that!"

"Hah, your third orgasm should be something really special then!" I laughed back, "Are you ready Mum?"

"Always ready," she purred back with a smile, "And how about you - are you going to cum too?"

"Guaranteed," I answered, feeling things tightening up down there, "And if I haven't got there then when you cum you'll make me cum anyway."

"Good, good," Mum gasped as I drove my cock deeply into her once again, "I want to feel you shooting all your stuff inside me; I want to feel it trickling out afterwards; I want to feel my body after my son makes me cummmm!"

Her last words were pushed out with something of a struggle as my pounding penis drove her closer and closer to her peak and as she tensed up so I felt my own orgasm closing in on me.

"Well it won't be long now," I grunted as I pumped harder and faster with the sounds of slapping wet flesh now echoing around the room, "Are you ready?"

"Yesss darling, yessss!" Mum gasped and as she spoke I felt her body beginning to spasm and jerk, sure signs that things were about to come to a climax, "Ohhh Chris, it's cumming, it's a biggie too!"

Mum's legs joined her arms around me, pulling me ever tighter against her and all of a sudden she lifted her head towards me with her lips pursed.

"Kiss me darling, kiss me," she urged and a second or two later we were locked together almost from head to toe with my thrusts having become jagged jerks of my hips but while they may have been less effective as thrusts went it didn't matter - we were both there!

"Uhhhh!" grunted Mum, her breath filling my mouth as she climaxed, "Uhhhh, cummming!"

"And me!" I managed to reply quickly, "Feel it - here it cums Mum!"

"Ahhhh yesss, yessss!" she howled as my pulsed jets of cum flooded her vagina, the excess quickly overflowing between us, "Ohhh Chris - you're making me cum, making me cummm!"

I simply couldn't form coherent words right then but instead I concentrated on giving Mum everything I could, including continuing my thrusts after I'd come to ensure that she also enjoyed some pleasure as she unwound and then it was all over and we clung together hotly, our bodies rising and falling together as we panted.

A moment or two later and Mum found my mouth again and gave me a warm, loving, soft, full-blown smooch that really threatened to make my cock rise again - I actually felt spasms as sensations stirred my body and Mum felt them too.

"I bet you could go another round, couldn't you?" she asked as our lips parted, "My lovely strong man - what a wonderful son you are!"

"Do you want to do it again?" I replied, "I could try..."

"I bet you would," said Mum soothingly, "But no, that'll do me for now - but there's always later!"

We laughed together as I lifted away from her, then Mum slapped her hand over her pussy as I helped her up.

"I'm going to leak everywhere!" she laughed, "It's a lovely feeling to know that I'm full of spunk but I do wish there was some way to keep it in place."

She waddled through to the kitchen where she grabbed a towel and pressed it between her legs then turned to face me.

"No wonder your sister enjoys you fucking her," said Mum as she patted away the leaking spunk, "I know we only had the one fuck but you certainly got me going nicely."

She inspected the towel, then dumped it on the worktop, the sticky gleaming cum easily visible from where I stood, still naked, as was Mum. She motioned to me to get some clothes on while she pulled her nightie over her head and just as I pulled my shorts on Dad and Sharon appeared in the doorway.

"Hello you two," said Mum affably, "Do you want a cuppa darling - and what about you two kids?"

"Yes I'll have one please," said Dad while Sharon and I both shook our heads.

Mum turned to fill two mugs while putting the kettle on and as she turned so Dad seemed to notice that she was still in just her flimsy nightie, his delight enhanced as her cute arse shook when she moved.

"She's still got it!" he laughed, "Don't you think so Chris?"

Before I could answer Mum tuned round, held up her hand and interrupted.

"He certainly does!" she giggled, "And he likes my pussy too, don't you darling?"

I nodded quickly, noting a degree of irritation on Sharon's face and an amused smile on Dad's.

"You'd better not get to like it too much," said Sharon as she moved closer to me, "Mine's better, isn't it?"

"Now, now, no arguing," said Dad amicably, "Yours is certainly wonderful Sharon darling but when you consider your mother's age, hers pretty special too."

He blew his wife a kiss and shook his hips at her, emphasizing the bulge in his shorts and causing Sharon to giggle too.

"So's your cock Dad," said Sharon, "Not as good as Chris's but not at all bad either."

Sharon edged up to me and pressed her arse against my groin until my cock began to lift enthusiastically, then she moved away again.

"See, his is best," she said as she reached down and stroked my rising erection, "Always ready, that's what I like."

"And as a young woman that's what you need," commented Mum sensibly, "You always need a strong young man with a nice hard cock to help you relax after a hard day."

"Totally agree," added Sharon as she stroked me somewhat more enthusiastically, "There's nothing like a good fuck to relax you."

"So are you planning to keep Chris to yourself then?" asked Dad as he moved to stand close to his wife, "I mean, I presume that you'll be wanting to stay together as a pair."

"If we can we'd love to," said Sharon, her hand now sliding down inside my shorts to reach and surround my stiff cock, "We haven't really made many plans yet - I don't even know where to look for a place."

"Well, I've got a friend at work who's got a nice flat to rent," said Dad, "He's been looking around for some good tenants so do you want me to put your name forward, Chris?"

"So long as the place isn't too expensive," I said, "Then yes, that would be great."

I felt Sharon squeeze me as I accepted Dad's idea and I looked at her.

"That's what you want, isn't it?" I asked of my sister.

"Oh god yes, I want to stay with you for ever; I want to have your babies; I want us to be in love always!" Sharon said, letting her emotions flood over her, "I just love you and love you and..."

"Calm down darling!" said Mum, "Isn't that perfect and it's such a good idea. Trust your Dad to come up with something!"

Sharon by now was leaning heavily against me, letting her body rub against mine while retaining her grip on my cock, which remained as hard as ever. Her eyes were full of love and there was no way I could resist her. She definitely still needed lots more loving, despite everything that Dad and I had given her this morning.

There was a brief period of calm now while we just sat and relaxed but even that was soon broken when Dad appeared beside us, his phone in his hand.

"Hey kids," he said, "I've just spoken to my mate and he'll be pleased to have you two as his tenants! Oh - he doesn't know that you're brother and sister, so keep it that way, eh."

"Oh Dad, that's brilliant!" screamed Sharon as she leapt at him and hugged him tight, "You just don't know how happy that makes me!"

"I think I do, judging from your sexy body!" laughed Dad, "Anyway, he said you can pop round to see the place tomorrow and as it's empty you can move in as soon as the paperwork is done."

"That's fantastic Dad," I agreed as Sharon now plastered herself to me, "Thank you so much for your help."

"Glad I've been able to help," he said as he picked up his coffee mug, "Don't forget, young lady, that if you ever want to thank me properly then I'll always be ready for you!"

I saw Mum shake her head incredulously before she settled back to read a book but then she couldn't help but comment.

"Always ready!" she laughed, "As if - but then again, your young body will probably get him up and all horny in an instant!"

"Sweetheart," I began, interrupting the chatter and wanting to be alone with Sharon, "Since we've got the day to ourselves how about we go fishing?"

"Fishing!" said Dad, incredulity in his voice, "Fishing, when all we've been talking about is love and finding a home."

"Dad, relax!" said Sharon softly, her body still in motion against me, "I know what Chris means."

"Hmmm, I think I do too," added Mum as she looked warmly at her daughter.

"Chris can take me fishing and we'll go to his secret place," said Sharon with sex oozing from her voice, "That's where it first happened and that's where I want it to continue. And I'm going to stop taking the pill and then we'll let nature take over."

"Ohhh grandchildren!" cooed Mum happily, "Just think, won't it be wonderful!"

"We'll need to have quite a lot of practice!" hummed Sharon quietly as she nibbled at my ear lobe, "Won't we, darling?"

I was lost for words now because almost all of my feelings were in my groin!

"You can always come back here and let me help," asked Dad with a wink, "Even though I brought you two up, I haven't made any babies yet."

"Now that's a good idea too," added Mum, "A little bit of something naughty really gets him going - you can help keep his cock stiff for me!"

"I'll try to find time to enjoy you," said Sharon as she blew a kiss at Dad, "And Mum, he doesn't need a whole lot of help to keep him stiff - I know!"

Sharon turned and plastered herself against me with her lips quickly finding mine and her arms wrapping themselves around me.

"And then, when we've had a nice day fishing we're going to have to start by looking at that flat that Dad knows about," she said, her lips moving against mine as she spoke, "I can't wait for us to be together properly."

"Agreed," I said simply, "It'll be wonderful; it'll be so good to be able to just love you whenever I feel like it."

"Whenever WE feel like it," corrected Sharon, "And that might even be more often than you expect!"

We laughed quietly as we kissed and clung together, before a muted cough from Dad pulled us to our senses.

"Go on, kids, you'd better get going or it'll be too late," he said, "And while you're gone I'll do my best to keep your Mum happy. Oh and when you come back we want to hear all about it!"

"Dirty old ram!" laughed Mum, "But actually that's not a bad idea - might well get us all going!"

With laughter all around us I pulled Sharon towards the door so we could gather some fishing gear but Sharon held me back.

"We're not going fishing - all we need is some nice big towels, some sun lotion and a few bits to eat and drink," she said, "I'll get most of that together - you go and make sure the car is fit to go."

Then she was off in a whirlwind of activity, soon reappearing by my side armed with all the essentials for our sexy trip.

"Got everything, come on then darling - I want to get fucking - uhhh, I mean fishing as soon as possible!" she said with a laugh.

Minutes later and we were on the road and heading towards my secret place and with our route well remembered now, it seemed like a very short time before we were nosing the car through the undergrowth until we reached our usually parking spot. Sharon was out of the car in seconds and almost dragged me along towards the lakeside, soon spreading a huge towel on the ground.

She stood there as if wondering what to do next and then decided.

"Come on then darling!" she said, "I need fucking - hard!"

Then she was stripping down quickly and I did my best to follow suite, so that as she slid her knickers down her long legs, so I was about to do the same with my underpants. We stood there naked now with our eyes scanning each other up and down, from her long sleek legs up to her perfect pussy, her slim waist and her heavy breasts and I could almost feel her eyes as they travelled in similar fashion up my body.

"You're looking so good!" she enthused as her hand slid down to cover her pussy, "Are you all ready?"

My penis stood firmly jutting upwards as usual; my foreskin rolled back and my balls hanging well below my cock and I was indeed very, very ready.

Sharon didn't wait for an answer but instead she lowered herself to the towel and spread her legs with her hand at her pussy, but now with at least one finger inserted into her vagina.

"Start with a nice fuck," she said, "Let me cum a few times and then we'll see how things are going."

I quickly lowered myself into position and aimed my cock at her welcoming hole. I knew exactly where it was now and on my first thrust I slid at least half way into her.

"Ohhhhh Chris - that felt wonderful!" sighed Sharon as her hips lifted to meet me, "Get him settled nicely and then fuck me. Be gentle for now, until I've cum at least once and then you can get pounding!"

I knew exactly what she wanted and liked and just settled myself more comfortably as the rest of my cock buried itself inside her, then leaned down to kiss her.

"I love you, I really do!" I hummed as we let our lips slide over each other, "I just can't wait for us to be together."

"And I love you too," answered my sister as her arms closed around me, "Ohhh yesss, slowly, like that - that's perfect!"

Our bodies squirmed and ground together in a dance as old as time itself, with warm and wonderful feelings spreading to all parts. Much as I knew Sharon's body so well, it was still an amazing journey of exploration each time I buried my cock inside her and Sharon seemed to think so too. My movements kept causing assorted parts of her to spasm or tighten; to jerk or loosen and with every new movement Sharon would gasp or grunt happily.

"Fuck Chris, you're really getting in there today, aren't you?" enquired Sharon after we'd been fucking for some five minutes, "You feel twice as big as usual - it's brilliant."

"Doubt that I've grown suddenly," I commented, "I think it's just that now everything is open and everybody knows and approves, we both feel more liberated."

I paused as I strove to stroke her G-spot and succeeded, causing Sharon to gasp anew.

"You feel more free to express yourself; to enjoy yourself; to have a good time," I tried to explain as best I could, "And I guess that I feel the same."

"Whatever it is, it's working," grunted Sharon, "Cos I'm going to cum any moment now!"

I knew that she was because her whole body had tensed and tightened. Her hands were tight claws against my back and her legs had now closed around mine as my penis brought my sister to a climax.

"Ohhh, here it cums!" she cried urgently, "Can't stop it! Uhhhhh, uhhhhh!"

She was so tight now that I could barely move inside her so I just held still while she convulsed and jerked around in her ecstasy until finally she relaxed and slowly returned to normal.

"Ohhh, that was a good one!" she said as she nibbled my lips, "One more now - a nice big one so that you can cum too."

"It had better be soon then," I advised her, "It's right there - I'm having trouble holding it back."

"Try, just for me," she pleaded as she kissed me lovingly, "Ohhh Chris, I can feel that right up here!"

I'd probed as deeply as I could inside her, feeling for her cervix which I knew she enjoyed being stimulated. The only problem with doing that was that it was also stimulating me and threatening to make me explode prematurely.

"Can't do that again or I'll cum," I warned her, as I settled to stroking my cock in and out steadily, "And don't take too long to cum yourself either."

"Won't take long - I'm still up there," said Sharon as we picked up the pace again, "Uhhh, yeah, like that, keep that going - ohhh Chris, that's perfect!"

My strokes were long and steady as I let the feelings build and build until finding that, without intending to do so, I was pumping her faster and faster now. There was only one outcome ahead.

"Going to cum soon," I warned her, "I don't think I can stop it now."

I pumped on and on, faster and harder and Sharon answered each thrust with an uplift of her hips to meet me until the quiet corner of our secret place rang with the sounds of our flesh slapping together wetly.

"Ahhh Chris, you're making me cum again!" howled Sharon just as I felt the final twinges that told me that I was about to cum too.

"And me," I grunted as I slammed into her again and again, "Here it cums - I can feel it - cumming, cumming, ahhh, can't stop now!"