My Secret Place Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nor can I!" screamed Sharon and with that we both exploded, Sharon's body convulsing powerfully under me while I pumped what felt like gallons of cum into her hot and welcoming pussy.

For several minutes - or possibly just seconds - neither of us could speak while the forces of nature overpowered us both until, with a final thrust I collapsed onto her, letting my tired body rest and recover. I could feel our lungs working hard to replenish our oxygen supplies inside us and eventually I gathered enough energy to lift my weight off her, holding myself only inches above her so that her breasts still touched my chest and my penis remained inside her. Her vagina felt wet and loose now and I could feel my cock deflating too and the trickle of juices as they overflowed. It was those juices that woke Sharon from her resting place and she squirmed around to reach a towel which she squeezed between her legs.

"Ohhh fuck, I loved that," she said happily, "You know, sometimes it's good to fuck for ages but other times, like today, a nice loving sexy quickie is perfect."

She stretched up and we kissed warmly, our soft lips sliding around gently while our tongues met and slid together.

"Mmmmm, I love you!" she sighed contentedly, "You know me so well that you and I are perfect together."

"You know me too," I answered, "That was what I wanted as well - not a long session. We can do that when we go to bed or something, but today I just wanted to say that I loved you, from the inside."

We came together and let our lips blend and slither together softly, our breath whispering past our lips as we kissed.

"What do you want to do now?" Sharon asked and I knew immediately what the answer was.

"I want to get to that waterfall again," I said, "Then we can dive in and swim - it'll be like the first few times we were here."

"Ohhh brilliant!" enthused Sharon and a moment or two later she'd pushed me off her and was standing, mopping up excess juices from between her legs.

"Uhhh, look at it all!" she laughed, "When we decide to start making babies there definitely won't be a shortage of sperm!"

Pausing only long enough to drag on a few clothes, we picked up the rest and I carried everything with us as we headed down the length of the lake. It seemed to take ages to reach the waterfall; the path, if you could call it that, was quite overgrown in places and had obviously only been used by animals. Fortunately it seemed that most of the shrubs weren't prickly and eventually we arrived unscathed near the head of the waterfall where the trees grew and the ground was merely covered in grass.

"How does it look?" I asked as Sharon reached the edge before me, "Any good?"

It looked exactly how we'd found it before, thank heavens; the water clear and bright; the falls themselves still pouring beautifully.

"So what do we do then?" I asked, allowing Sharon to make decisions, "Ideas?"

Instead of answering immediately Sharon turned her back to the falls and began removing her clothes, dropping them in a heap at our feet.

"I want to feel completely one with nature," she purred as she slid her knickers down her legs, "Then I want to get nice and wet and clean and then I want you to fuck me again!"

"Sounds good," I offered as I too stripped down, "Ok, I'm ready - who's going first?"

"Together," she said as she plastered herself against me, her warm sweaty tits sticking to my chest, "Feel fit?"

"Feel good!" I exclaimed as I pressed my already risen cock up against her pussy, "Yeah - I'm ready."

Together we plunged into the water - water clear enough for us to see that it was quite deep and that there were no obstructions. I sank deeper down than Sharon did and rolled onto my back to see her silhouetted against the sun above me, her arms and legs splayed in profile - she looked like something from a glossy magazine. I thrust upwards and broke the surface right beside her, the pair of us now gasping for fresh air and somewhat numbed by the chilly water.

"Wonderful!" she called out against the thundering waterfall, "That's so exhilarating - so stimulating!"

"Ohh, I say - makes you all posh, does it?" I enquired with a laugh, then swam away just before her flailing arm sent a wave of water towards me.

"Sorry, didn't mean anything," I apologised, holding one hand up as a peace signal and with that Sharon swam towards me until we bumped together and clung to each other.

"I love you darling brother," she sighed into my ear, "And when we get out I'm going to fuck you so bloody hard!"

"I'll need warming up a bit," I admitted and as I spoke I felt Sharon's hand find my penis which was now a shadow of his former self.

"I bet I can do that for you!" she laughed, "But I want to swim first - right under the waterfall itself."

I nodded as we turned towards the pouring water, then took a deep breath and plunged into the downpour, feeling myself driven down into the water. Sharon was right there beside me as we felt the force of the water and then we were clear of it and out into a quiet space behind the falls. We both surfaced and Sharon grabbed my arm and pointed ahead and there, hidden behind the falls was a smooth rock shelf - more than enough space for several people.

We hauled ourselves out of the water and explored but sadly there were no further surprises, but it was a delight to find such a hidden place.

Sharon turned to me and we kissed again, then she pointed into the water.

"Might be fun to stay here and make love," she suggested, "But then again I don't want to get all chilly - I want to get back to the sunlight," she said, "Then we can dry off and make love out there like we did before."

"Sounds good," I agreed, "After you my darling girl."

Sharon dove off the shelf and disappeared and I followed her immediately, surfacing right beside her once again. We headed to the bank and onto the rocky shore, then clambered up until we were once again back in the land of sunshine and warmth.

"That was fun!" said Sharon as she dried herself off, "Wish there had been a proper cave to explore - a kind of secret place inside our secret place."

"I'm quite happy out here," I told her, "And if there's to be any exploring it'll be me, exploring you!"

"Ohhh yesss!" breathed Sharon as she spread the towel on the ground, "Right here darling - are you hard again yet?"

"Not really," I admitted as I pointed down to my cold-water shrivelled penis, "But by the time I've checked you out I will be!"

"Goody!" she laughed as she lay down and spread her legs, "Come on then, I'm all yours."

I dropped to my knees between her legs and was about to go down on her when she suddenly moved, rolling over and away from me before returning on her hands and knees.

"No," she said determinedly, "Get me worked up from behind and then fuck me doggy-style."

"Delighted!" I exclaimed as I settled my hands on either side of her hips, "Any way you like it."

She stuck her arse up and spread her legs slightly wider and in a flash I was buried between her thighs as I let my tongue do the work. My nose now happened to be very close to her arsehole but she was freshly clean and I gave it no thought but just concentrated on her pussy.

"Ahhhh!" she gasped as her hips pressed back against my probing tongue, "Ohhh fuck, Chris, you certainly know how to get me going, don't you!"

I hummed my reply and continued working at her, now finding her pussy to be suddenly far wetter and more slippery than before so to add to her excitement I moved one hand around so that I could reach under her and find her clit while I probed her hole.

"Ahhhh fuck!" she gasped again as I found her sweet spots, "Ohhh Chris I'll be cumming if you keep on doing that."

"Hope you will," I said, my mouth still close to her pussy, "Just let me know when."

"Uhhh, uhhhh!" she grunted as I worked her over, "Ohhh Chris - so close, so close!"

With a sudden wicked thought, I moved away slightly, dribbled some spit down onto her arsehole and as I returned to her pussy so I brought my other hand into the equation, pressing my thumb gently into her arsehole. Her muscles held firm for a few moments and then I was sliding inside and felt her body suddenly spasm.

"Ohhhh Chrissss!" she howled as my tongue got back to work, "Here I cum, I'm cumming, cumming!"

Her cry of delight echoed around the trees just as her body shook and twisted in her ecstasy and as it did so I redoubled my efforts at her clit until suddenly she just collapsed into a twitching, jerking, panting heap before me.

"Ohhh fuck - that was too much!" she eventually gasped as she looked over her shoulder at me, "I don't know which bit was too much though 'cos it was all so damn good!"

My thumb had slid from her arse as she collapsed and now, as she rolled over onto her back again she spread her legs wide, revealing a very wet and glowing pussy.

"I reckon that there's something about this place that just sets me off," she admitted, "We'll have to come here over and over again, oh and speaking of coming, I've changed my mind - I want you to do it this way again."

Her hand stroked up and down her pussy as she made her intents known.

"That' 'cos I like to see you when you're inside me; I want to see you when you cum," she added.

I was by now as hard as steel and I could feel the spasms that helped my precum to dribble from my tip and knew that I was more than ready to fuck her.

"You sure?" I asked and Sharon nodded quickly.

"Yeah, yeah, definitely," she said as she lifted her hips up towards me.

"Do you want me to go down on you again first?" I asked, "I mean I'd hardly got started before."

"No, that was enough," she said as she patted her pussy, "Come on, get it in me!"

I scrambled into place and was soon guiding my eager penis into her welcoming hole, not stopping until I felt the firmness of her cervix against my knob, then I paused.

"You really feel good," I said as I felt her internal muscles stroking and caressing me, "So how do you want it?"

"Hard, that's for certain," she began as her hips began to move, "Then after I've cum once you can slow down until I tell you."

Guided by her desires I made sure that my strokes were strong enough to press deeply into her, time and time again and with each thrust I felt her quivering inside while each thrust also caused her body to tighten under me.

"Uhhhh, like that!" she grunted as we came together yet again, "Ohhh fuck, I can feel it growing!"

"Cum when you're ready," I said as I tried to keep my thrusts steady and powerful, "Everything ok?"

"Wonderful!" she said as she smiled up at me, "Come here, let me kiss you."

I bent down and our lips met and locked together, our tongues twisting and almost coiling around each other and I felt the effect it was having on Sharon as her body shuddered and jumped.

"Ohhh your tongue," she exclaimed, "When we do that it makes me go all funny inside."

"You mean it makes you come closer to your orgasm," I suggested and I continued thrusting my cock into her slippery hole and Sharon smiled back.

"Mmmmmm!" she gasped, "Ohhhh yessss - closer - much closer!"

I knew immediately that she was on the brink of her orgasm so I made sure that I pumped my penis firmly into her, my body slapping against hers as we met and with each thrust I felt her body responding by jumping or jerking, more and more energetically.

"Fuuuuck!" she gasped, "Here it comes - oh Chris, I'm cumming - nowwwww!"

Her howl of pleasure echoed once again around the trees and it was all I could do not to follow her but somehow I held things together until her wild spasms had died down, then I settled to pumping steadily in and out once again.

"That was a good one," I commented and Sharon smiled hugely at me.

"I'll say so!" she admitted, "Oh Chris, it's going to be so much fun when we live together!"

"No it won't, because I'll have to work and so will you and by the time we've done that we'll be worn out," I suggested, "Mind you, I expect we'll have a bit of energy left over for loving."

"I damn well hope so," added Sharon with feeling, "Because you make me feel so bloody good - every single time we fuck!"

"You're hot stuff too," I added with feeling, "But we can't just fuck all day and all night."

"Wish we could," said Sharon wistfully, "Oh well, just so long as we're together..."

I drove my penis firmly into her causing Sharon to look up at me.

"Come on, back to getting you off!" I laughed, "How do you want it?"

"Slow and languid this time," she purred contentedly, "Nice and slow and easy."

My wish was her command and as I began to stroke my cock gently in and out, so Sharon seemed to melt beneath me, softening all over as she let her pussy take control of her body. From my point of view that was a little bit awkward because the level of stimulation seemed to be lower now and I knew it would take more energetic fucking to cum. Sharon however, seemed to be revelling in the gentleness and now, appropriately considering her melting, she now seemed to turning liquid. I glanced down between us and could see just how much sexual juice she was producing - it was overflowing around my cock and spreading over her thighs. Sharon was very obviously thoroughly enjoying this smooth fuck.

"Can I move a bit faster?" I asked but Sharon's hand lifted and shook.

"No, no, not yet," she said, her voice quivery now, "Any moment now I'm going to start cumming - I can feel it growing and growing inside me - and then afterwards you can really fuck me hard again."

"Ok," I agreed, "I'll watch how things develop."

It was only a few moments later when Sharon's body suddenly jerked and her eyes popped open wide.

"Ahhh" she gasped, "It's starting - already!"

I couldn't hold back any longer and now I drove my cock into her more powerfully and as I did so Sharon gasped again and her body jerked wildly.

"Ahhh fuck, here it comes!" she cried, "Do it - hard - hard - now!"

Our bodies began slamming together, my rigid cock meeting her cervix with every thrust. Her vagina was now tight, gripping me firmly and both caressing and stroking me as I pounded into her while her arms were now over my back with her fingers tearing at my flesh.

"Keep going!" she gasped as her hips slammed upwards to meet me, "Ohhhh fuck - it's huge - I just can't stop!"

Suddenly I felt my own orgasm arriving - stiffening my cock even more and jerking my own body in spasms that I couldn't control.

"I'm with you!" I gasped as we fucked harder and harder, "Gonna cum - gonna cummmm!"

"And me - I'm there too!" cried Sharon, her voice tight and shrill, "Ohhhh Chrissss, Chrissss!"

I felt my juices being expelled from my penis, spraying deep inside my sister's body; deep inside her incestuous vagina just as her entire body began convulsing and jerking around in her ecstasy and such was the thrill that I've no idea how many shots of spunk I gave her. I only know that our climax seemed to go on and on until we were both entirely drained, both totally exhausted.

We slumped, with me rolling to one side with my limp and worn out cock bringing a trail of juices with it, then at last Sharon managed to speak.

"Oh Chris - nothing can ever beat that!" she panted, "That really was something, wasn't it?"

"Bloody good," I agreed, "I'm knackered!"

"I hope you are," she added, her words broken by her heavy breathing, "I think I've had enough - well, for a bit!"

She laughed and I joined in as we let our recovery grow and eventually I was able to lift myself on one elbow and look at her and Sharon actually looked a mess. Her hair was everywhere; her face was red and blotchy and runnels of sweat ran down her cheeks, but despite looking a mess she looked adorable too.

"I love you darling girl," I said as I bent over and kissed her hot lips, "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

"All because you wanted to go fishing," said Sharon, "Do you remember - I hated the idea and then I agreed to come with you and that was that!"

"Haven't stopped since, have we?" I said with a laugh, "And now we're all ready to set up home together."

"Can't wait," purred Sharon, "I just love you so much!"

She rolled over on top of me and despite our thoroughly strenuous fuck, I felt my cock begin to press up against her again. Her hot lips found mine again and the resulting smooch did nothing to help my cock go down until finally Sharon lifted her lips from mine and laughed.

"You're bloody well insatiable, aren't you?" she said as her hand reached down to hold my penis, "But if you think you're going to get any more right now then tough!"

"No, it's just a natural reaction," I admitted, "Your body just sets me off."

"I'll forgive you," said Sharon with a quick kiss and a final squeeze, "Hey, I think we ought to be getting back anyway - it'll be dinnertime soon."

The afternoon had flown by and a glance at my watch confirmed that we really ought to be returning to Mum and Dad before too long. We towelled ourselves drier and dressed and soon we were motoring back, with Sharon's head resting on my arm as I drove.

We weren't actually late for dinner so there was enough time for a quick drink beforehand, drinks that were handed to us by Dad, a man whose face betrayed his real feelings.

"Had a nice time?" he asked as he handed me my drink and winked, "Enjoyed yourselves?"

"Of course we did and yes, it was all perfect," I answered, "Why, what are you worried about?"

"Oh nothing - I just thought, ummm, wondered...if I could try my hand at fishing," he spluttered, his words tumbling and yet halting, "Perhaps you could take me along some time."

Mum arrived at his side and patted his back lovingly.

"Now you know you don't mean that!" she laughed, then to Sharon and me she added, "What he means is that he very much fancies the idea of fucking you darling and he'd get a better chance if he went fishing with you!"

"Oh Dad!" breezed Sharon as she hugged and kissed him, "You don't have to do that - you can have me any time so long as you don't neglect Mum."

"That might even help him," suggested Mum, "You know, a bit of what you fancy does you good - or something like that."

Dad went red as Mum spoke the truth but Sharon was far from put off.

"Come on then Dad," she said as she let her hand stroke over his groin, "There's time for a bit of fun before dinner."

She pulled him away from our company and then pushed him out of the door, leaving Mum and I standing there both laughing.

"Feeling horny by any chance?" Mum asked me as she began rubbing herself against me, "Fancy joining them?"

With a quick kiss we headed towards the stairs and soon entered the bedroom, finding Dad and Sharon both naked on the bed. Dad's cock was stiff and glistening and I felt Mum respond to the sight as she turned to me.

"Will yours do that?" she asked and I nodded quickly, knowing that my cock was already on the rise.

"Most definitely," I said as I watched Mum shedding her clothes, "Hey, if Dad's going fishing then we'd better do some exploring as well."

"I think you've already found your mother's secret place!" chuckled Dad from between Sharon's legs.

"And Dad's about to explore mine!" called out my sister happily, "Isn't it wonderful!"

Mum and I piled onto the bed beside them and a few moments later both Dad and I were thrusting our cocks into our ladies in unison.

"No secrets here!" I laughed back, "Everyone's in love!"