All Comments on 'My Secret Tactic'

by Lick_n_suck

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I do like...

true to life stories... some are hard to believe and some are a real stretch... smiling

looking4itlooking4itover 8 years ago

Ummmmm, that's not hot wife, that's whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hot wife means slut I guessl

You are self centered, a cheat, disrespectful to your husband and family, and fuck people for money. You must be married to a real loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story and a even greater dumb ass comment from our dear annony

what a sad ass cum bucket he she it IT is!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep writing!

Don't let the anonymous comments worry you. I myself have actually received death threats for just posting comments on this site! Seriously! All I did was post a favorable comment regarding a hotwife story written by the hotwife, under my Literotica user name, and within hours I received several death threats emails from some loser who raged at me about my morals.

Don't let those bastards win...please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting

Hot Wife/Whore and Pimp Husband /Cuckold. What a great marriage.At least it pays the bills?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why read Literotica

Whatever you think of the story, it is a story. If not to your taste close it and read another one. No need to insult anyone's imagination, or, if a true story their lifestyle. Just move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
First of all - NO ONE belives you!

Just drop the "it's a true story" garbage. You're on a porn site on the world wide web. No one believes a word coming out of your mouth. And as far as this lousy story goes, why is it in the LW section? Badly placed. And what idiot takes pictures when they're doing something they shouldn't be? Why set yourself up to get blackmailed or worse? Stupid beyond belief. When you make unlikeable characters and they act dumber than rocks. your story becomes a rock and sinks into the mud. Awful writing.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
don't listen to the asshole annnoy we believe you! he makes us want to believe

just to piss off the biggest asshole in history, annony!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Don't let the anonymous comments worry you."

Which was posted by -- you guessed it -- anonymous!

Bogey3Bogey3over 8 years ago
Fun story!

You rock, girl! Nothing hotter than an Open Marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yeah,

whatever. Perfectly normal couple living the dream.

Grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Happy Wife!

Great erotic story...

I have been contemplating on to talk with my wife about living out some fantasies.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Most

Most people already know that a hot wife is nothing but a low life whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous