My Sensitive Son Ch. 05

Story Info
Losing Anal Virginity to her SON!
5.4k words
4.6
27k
32

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Total Fiction!

Sorry for my English!

***

"Oh, God, Yes, sugar! Your monster cock is so perfect for mommy's ass!"

Eventually, I managed to ignore my severe pain and started to LIE to my son. I was letting my son have his way with me. My first ANAL experience was irritating because of my miniature hole and, undeniably, Lu's whopper cock!

"Push a little more, baby. Mommy can take it more."

My face was completely red, and I could feel the blood in my ass and eyes! But the next thing I knew, my son was balls deep in me, and I didn't want him to stop. It was the most excruciating feeling of my life, but I couldn't enjoy it more. I was agitated by my son, and I had lots of excitements for losing my anal virginity to my huge son.

"I'm going to cum, Mom!" My son exclaimed with joy.

"What?! It is not even thirty seconds yet! Lu, please control yourself; we tried very hard to fit your cock in my...."

I couldn't finish my sentence because of my son's powerful orgasm inside of my bowels! He only endured 20 seconds in my ripped cheeks, and I'm not sure if he even moved in there!

"I'm sorry, Mona!" He whispered in my ears as he threw himself on me torpidly.

My son was cumming in my butt endlessly, and I could feel his semen in my intestine. Then, he slept on me, I was belly down under him, and his cock started to shrink in my powerless ass.

He was breathing as if he were asleep, I had so much pain, but I was still horny. He had tried 15 minutes to open my anus, using his tongue and fingers, and of course, lots of lotion. I've used a dildo for a week and had a lot of practice to get ready for my son's giant cock. I was in pain, and I could not give up that easily!

"I couldn't last any longer, Mom," Lu whispered in my ears. "It is extremely tight, tiny, and delightful down there; you have no idea!"

I moaned in pleasure; I was thrilled and furious at the same time- I needed more!

Lu began to pull his flaccid cock out of my ass; I got more furious! Finally, I moved my hand behind his hairy ass cheeks and stopped him.

"Not so fast, sweety!" I told him in a firm tone, "Mommy's ass is not satisfied yet!"

My son pushed his limp cock in me, lay on me again, and started to kiss my earlobe.

"Roger that, ma'am!" He kept licking my neck.

I moaned more in agony and lust. My son's cock was flaccid, but I still had lots of aching. He was massive, even in his not-erect mode!

His limp dick was bearable for me, and I began to get used to it. He kept kissing and licking my back, and after a few minutes, he grew in me. I was moaning under my son for a few minutes, and maybe my pain was a turn-on for him. Lu was hard for his tiny MOMMY again, and his cock was drowned in my jizz-filled bowel!

"Oh sweety, I love your kisses; I love your monster cock in my defenseless ASS!"

He didn't say anything. Instead, he gathered his power and started moving. Oh my god! His size was fearsome for me; I have never been so scared of sex in my life! This fear was provoking me simultaneously.

"What are you waiting for, baby? Hurry up, I can't wait to get destroyed!"

Lu was waiting for my green light; his thrusts started as soon as he heard my command. Oh, my poor BUTT!

*I became powerless, breathless, and speechless*

I became powerless, breathless, and speechless as my son started to penetrate my tushy. All that lotion, spit, and sperm made a big mess in my backdoor, and there was a funny splashing noise back there, and this mess facilitated the movement. I had better feelings because of my son's semen's lubricant effect, so the pain gradually faded.

With every thrust, the bed moved with our body, and a tremendous amount of discomfort spread in my ass. Finally, my son was inside my ass for no less than 5 minutes. I still had pain, but eventually, I started to physically enjoy it. Until then, I enjoyed our anal lovemaking just emotionally, but my body got really excited after that point.

"Push it more, baby," I told him between my ecstatic moans. "Mommy can take more of your harsh cock!"

Lu got excited and pushed more of his penis inside of my bowels. Then, he brought his face to mine, used his right hand to turn my face to his, and started to kiss my lips. It was an emotional french-kiss between a naughty couple. His movements got heavier and quicker, and at the same time, he pushed his tongue in my pink lips.

"Oh, son, you're so fucking big. I can feel you in my fucking belly!"

He was penetrating my ass with his gigantic dick and probing my mouth with his sugary tongue. My full-of-pain body was in heaven, but he did something to push me over the edge. My son started to rub my wet clit with his left magical hand!

I was the "mature" one, but it was my youthful boy who was controlling everything. I felt like a teenage schoolgirl, and he was like a big daddy! I was wondering where he learned this stuff because he was pretty virgin when we first start fucking.

"That's it, baby. Show mommy what a man you are!"

"Ohhhhhh," I groaned into his mouth. I didn't know how much I could take under his masculine body. He kept fucking my ass, kissing my mouth, and fingering my pussy, a total FUCK! I have never experienced this kind of intimacy before.

Two minutes in that position was enough for my desperate body. Then, a powerful orgasm was built inside my cunt, and I started to scream in his mouth!

"Oh GOD, It's fucking amazing..."

Lu released my lips but kept anal-fucking his mother. My body started to shiver with desire, and he felt my tremors. Suddenly he pulled his cock out of me, which made a loud sound and a horrible burning sensation in my ass. He stood up, grabbed his cum-soaked cock, and came toward my face.

"Open your sexy mouth, Mom," My son ordered as he kept stroking his wet cock in front of my face. "Open wide, open...."

I opened my mouth and stuck my hungry tongue out. Luis kept stroking for a few seconds and released himself on his mother.

"Ahhhhh, shit baby, that's it, give it to mommy."

The first shot was enough for my climax; My first ANAL ORGASM ever! I put his jizz-shooting cock in my mouth. I clamped my lips around his shaft as it pumped. I wanted every drop of it.

As he filled my demanding mouth with his precious cum, I started to think that I've never been one for cock worship. But when I pulled my son's pants down for the first time, I suddenly felt the urge to worship his enormous manhood, and now I am his true cum-slut!

I kept my mouth open for his final spurts, and I kept counting the shots! It was a reasonably huge cum for a second load, especially after a powerful ass creampie he gave his mom. I waited for him to finish. Finally, after 5 spurts, he finished, and I eagerly swallowed my reward. I always love the way Lu keeps staring at me as I gulp down his fluid!

"A son's love is measured by how hard he cums in his mother's face," I said after swallowing my son's cum. "Am I right?!"

Lu was somehow exhausted and didn't respond to my sexy talk. I was cleaning my cumpainted face with my fingers, making licking and smacking sounds! After washing my son's cock with my lips, I started to put fingers in my torn ass and grabbed some juices. I began to lick my yellow nails and put them back there a few times. It tasted strange, not in a good way either! But I felt sexy, and I was watching my son's reaction.

"I wanna sleep with my tummy full of your cum, son!" I continued mischievously but still no answer from Lu.

"Just two rounds and you are out?!" I kept teasing him, "I thought young men like you were supposed to have more stamina than their moms, not the other way around!"

"Do you want more, Mona?!" My son responded after a long pause.

"Yeah, why not? Technically you had just one orgasm today. You are better than that!"

I don't know why, but I felt highly aroused and uncontrollably excited when my son ass-fucked me in my bed. Perhaps it was the fact that I've never had anal sex before. But, just the thought of what I was doing with my own son was driving me crazy and horny!

"You bet!" Lu smiled at me. "Let's walk to the bathroom; I needed a shower, mom."

"Forget about walking; mom couldn't even get out of bed the next few days. Look at your masterpiece, big guy!" I pointed to my anal gape and released my completely exhausted body on the bed.

Luis stood up, picked me up like a baby, and got me to the shower. As I was in his arms, a few remaining drops got out of my ass. I grabbed them quickly and lapped them up, just a few inches away from his face!

"Ugh!" Lu kissed my forehead and reacted to my naughty show, "You have no boundary, have you?!"

****

"Well, you must be sweaty from that deep anal attack!" I said as I poured shampoo into his hair.

I wanted to go from head to toe. Like in the old days, it's best to work from the top down. I turn the water on and let it run hot, filling the room with steam. Then, using a washcloth, I gently wiped my son, starting with that adorable face, always being extra careful around his sensitive eyes.

As I was sponge-washing my son's masculine body, his hands were roaming over my breasts, stomach, hips, and inner thighs. His fingers even went in my ass and rested it there for a few seconds.

Lu reached for the Bodywash and began to rub it on his mother's breasts. Then, we started to kiss, over and over again. I moaned into his mouth and sucked on his hot tongue.

I wrapped my hands in his hair, pulling him closer to me, and wrap one leg over his hip. I felt his cock with my feet; it was not erect at all. This made me really happy since he was kissing me with pleasure, and I could tell he was in love with me. It was not just some animal sex; we were indeed in LOVE!

We washed together for 15 minutes, kissing and caressing our bodies. Finally, Lu got harder and harder, and I could feel his cock on my belly. I grabbed his penis and kept kissing his lips. My long hair was all the way down to my stomach, and his cock moved between them.

"I can't take my eyes off of you, mom," Lu whispered in the steamy atmosphere of the bathroom. "You're the most beautiful woman in the world!"

"Oh, Lu, please..."

My son was in love with me; I was sure because I didn't have any makeup on, the water wiped it all.

Before I can say another word, he knelt in front of me and pushed his head between my wet pussy. Then, he moved my body with his mighty head and pulled both of my legs over his shoulders so that his body and the wall were supporting my weight. I grab onto the taverns in the shower, and I gave myself to him.

"I love you so much, Luis," I moaned as I felt his tongue on my hot clit. "Your mother is not someone you stop fucking, just because you came once or twice."

He pulled my hips closer to his welcoming mouth and used his fingers to double my pleasure. He kept sucking and fingering my hole. Finally, he stared into my eyes, and I couldn't wait any longer.

"Oh, son, stop teasing me, hurry up and put it in, please!"

Lu stood up, put his hands on my waist, and kissed me fully on the lips. I could feel my own juice on his lips, and oh my god, his lips tasted awesome!

He moved his cock toward me, so it was pointing straight up. I moaned as he slides his long cock into my warm hole. He started slowly, but after a few seconds, he was utterly penetrating me. Lu was deep in his mother's body. We were having amazing standing sex, which I've never even thought about it.

Our bodies were touching against each other, and we kept kissing, over and over. Our kisses were so good that it was as if I had forgotten entirely about hardcore sex. We kept going and going until we both were moaning over and over again, so close to the edge. Then, finally, my climax went through my whole body, making me cry and whine hysterically.

Lu felt my orgasm, but he continued his moves in my cunt, pushing my ecstasy higher and higher. Finally, I was on top of the world, and I just wished for one more thing‌. I broke the kiss and sat in front of my son to complete my pleasure.

*Nothing replaces getting a load*

"I want another one, sweetheart" I grabbed his cockhead with my lips "Nothing replaces getting a load!"

My eyes transfixed on his cock, and I rested my hands on his hairy thighs. Lu held my wet hair as he started fucking my mouth with his monster cock. I took him so deep that his glans was hitting my throat.

My head slowly jogged up and down a few times, and then I cupped his balls in one hand and massaged them.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum" Lu groaned.

I sped the rhythm of sucking, and my son released a stream of cum, down my throat. My mouth remained fixed, wrapped around his shaft as he ejaculated into my mouth.

It was not a huge load, but I felt two thick clumps of jelly-like gel in my mouth. I love when my son gives me that nasty stuff!

****

I was drying myself in front of my full-length mirror. I was thoroughly cleaned, and the only color I had, was my yellow nails. So, I decided to wear my yellow skirt to match my nails. I chose a green tank top with no bra, so my nipples were evident to my naughty son.

It was 8 P.M, and I was utterly exhausted after all that sex we had. I was too tired for proper makeup, so I just put some brick-red lipstick on my lips and used a yellow eyeshadow. My eyeshadow was a glitter one, and it matched my clothes. Finally, I wore green wedge sandals, so I got a little taller!

I left my eyebrows and hair undone, and I didn't wear any necklace or accessories. I was extremely exhausted by my son's cock!

I left my room and went to see my lover, the handsome man of the house. Lu was in his bedroom, and his door was half-closed. I peeked inside.

My son was behind his desk, watching some movies on his laptop. I didn't say anything. I just walked toward his desk and looked closer. He was watching porn!

A blonde woman was kneeling in front of a man, sucking his thick cock. You couldn't see his face, just a cock, in front of a sexy mature woman.

I didn't say a word. I didn't make any noise. I just kept watching her great blowjob. My son wasn't aware of my presence in his room; he was quiet too. He wasn't playing with his body; he wasn't touching anything. I looked at his crotch; there wasn't any bulge down there!

"I bet that's delicious!" I told him quietly as the cock burst into the blonde's mouth.

"Oh, mom!" Lu jumped on his chair. "You scared the hell out of me!"

"Sorry, honey," I smiled and continued, "Why were you watching porn? Mommy isn't enough for you?!"

"God, no!" Lu stood up and faced me. "You are the best; I can't get enough of you" He kissed me on the lips, a gentle, loving kiss.

"Then why porn?! Do you always watch these?" I pointed to the screen as the blonde was playing with semen.

"Actually, yeah." He kissed me again and held my hands. "It's been a few years now. I used to watch them. But, of course, not this kind" he pointed to the screen as the cum-playing was nastier.

"Then what? What is interesting in this kind of movie, sweety?" I rubbed his hand and looked into his eyes.

"What? Don't you like them, mom?"

"What's to like? Fake butts, fake boobs, fake sex!"

"Come on, mom!" He laughed at me. "I'm sure that you have not seen the good stuff."

"Maybe," I told him and kissed him again. "Honestly, I have never watched porn."

"So, you are a natural pornstar, Mona!" My son whispered into my ears and picked me up! "I will select some of the best movies for you later."

"We can watch together, honey. But please don't watch this stuff" I grabbed his semi-erect dick. "They will decrease your power eventually."

He didn't reply at all. He just held me like a baby and started to kiss me hard. We were making out in my son's bedroom, both clean, both exhausted, and both in love!

*I won't watch another porn without your permission.*

"Roger that, ma'am!" he finally broke the kiss. "I won't watch another porn without your permission." He kissed my cheeks. "Besides, I have a super sexy pornstar in my room!"

"I guess I am your pornstar then!" I pushed my tongue in his mouth.

We kept kissing for a few minutes, I was in his arms, and he was controlling me.

"Let's eat something, honey." I put my hand on his shoulder and made him stop kissing me. "I'm starving!"

My son put me down, and I left his room.

"Wow!" My son made a sound! "You look breathtaking in those sandals, mom! And don't make me start on that elegant skirt and stunning top!"

"Please, start!" I whispered jokingly and walked to the kitchen.

*********

We finished our dinner. I prepared Swedish Meatballs in 30 minutes. It's an excellent food for sperm volume! Actually, I've given my son special food since we started our new relationship. I have always looked for his diet, but now it's different. I'm giving him the proper nutrition for bigger and tastier loads!

It was 11 P.M; we were both tired after a beautiful erotic day. I was in my son's arm, and my head was on his shoulder. We were watching a romantic movie for about an hour. My son was playing with my hair, caressing my body, and kissing my head the whole time!

This is the reason I love watching movies with my son. He has excellent taste in film, he holds me the entire time, and I feel like a princess for 2 hours! 2 hours of rubbing and caressing for a lonely old woman like me is priceless.

"How can you be this sensitive and romantic?" I pushed the pause button on the remote. "My back hole still hurts, and believe it or not, I'm sure it is still open!"

"I'm sorry, mom!" Lu got astounded, and I could feel guilt in his voice. "I thought you enjoyed it."

"Oh, sweety. I did," I brought my face close to his. "I had my first anal orgasm today. But, that's not the point."

"It's like you have two people inside!" I continued as my mouth got closer to his. "One is this gentle, sensitive guy who can snuggle for hours without any lust." Then, finally, I stopped and grabbed his flaccid cock in my hand.

"The other one is a savage stud who shoves his giant cock in a tiny throat and makes this backdoor cave!"

I bend in front of my son to show my anal gape.

"I... I..." Lu started to swallow his saliva! "Oh, it must be painful, isn't it, mom?!"

"A little, yeah." I pulled my skirt up and continued. "That's not my point. I'm not telling you this to freak you out. I'm actually in love with your two guys!"

"Oh, really?!" Lu started to smile again.

"Absolutely!" I released myself on his lap again. "You are the best guy I've ever been with."

"What about dad?!"

"He was amazing, I loved him so much, and we were a great couple," I responded quietly. "We even had lots of great sex. But he had never treated me roughly!"

My son was silent as hell. It was not a pleasant conversation for him.

"I have always wanted to have a powerful partner," I continued in my son's lap. "And I didn't know it till your cockhead touched my throat and made me tear!"

"Oh, mom!" My son smiled again.

"This cock made me realize that I wanted a "Sensitive -- Sturdy" lover...." I grabbed my son's cock "who worship me like a GODDESS and fuck me like a WHORE!"

Lu was getting bigger in his boxer, and I was feeling him in my palms. I was really horny because of his fondling during the movie, and I guess he was horny because of my short speech!

We've had three fatiguing sexes in ass, mouth, and pussy, and it was almost midnight, but we were horny as hell. Actually, I was horny as hell because of my son's romantic cuddle and his effect on my fiery pussy. Lu was not as rigid as always, but his semi-erect cock was enough for his tiny naughty mother!

* Mommy needs your cock, again! *

"Mommy needs your cock, again!" I whispered into his ear and straddled him in a quick movement.

I locked my lips on his delicious mouth and my hips on his fat cock. Then, without any other sentence, I started to take his semi-erect manhood in my pussy.

12