My Sensitive Son Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh..." I moaned in pain because even his limp cock was pretty huge for me. "I love your destroying cock, sweety!"

I started to fucking him, fully clothed. I never broke the kiss. Our lips were locked in a long, passionate french-kiss. I loved his saliva and the taste of his mouth. We didn't wash our mouths or brush our teeth after dinner.

I was on my son's lap, in a cowgirl position, fucking him and kissing him, kissing him and fucking him. Then, after a few minutes, my son grew in my womb, and I could feel his full-length penis inside my wet vagina.

"That's it, honey" I broke the kiss and stared into his beautiful eyes. "Fuck me deeper; I want more of that white monster!"

We fucked in that position for 10 minutes, non-stop, fully clothed, and sweaty! Finally, I was about to cum, so I sucked my son's lip into my mouth and put my hand on his chest to alert him. Then, I took all his cock in my body with a decisive move and held him tight. It is my preferred position for CLIMAX!

I kissed him over and over again as I was cumming on his erect cock. I was so relieved and exhausted. I got mine, but my son wanted more. You could tell by the size of his white cock that he wanted more!

I kissed him one last time, stood up, and removed my green tank top. I knelt in front of my son and looked at his watery cock. He was full of my cum, and you could see the thick juice all over his cock and balls. I was fatigued, but this view was enough for my instinct attack!

I grabbed my son's cock with my mouth, didn't touch it with my hands to save all of his precum for my taste buds. I started to lick his cock, and it tasted really salty and unpalatable for me. I HATE my pussy fluids!

I wasn't enjoying his cock, but it lasted only a minute. After that, his precum was the only taste in my mouth, and I love his cock-fluids!

"Please stand up, honey" I released his cock and wiped my mouth. "I can't kneel here; I want to lie on the couch."

"Bring that here," I continued as I lay down on my back. "Just put it right here. Mommy will do the rest!" I pointed to my naked breasts and the space between them.

Lu didn't say another word and came on top of me. I could tell that he was really horny. I love that look on his face: totally silent, with a weak smile and lust-filled eyes!

I licked his entire shaft and spat on my breast. I wanted to make a pathway for his cock! I have a good cleavage for him.

* My son's long cock started to move between my tits *

My son's long cock started to move between my tits, and I licked his cockhead every time he reached the end. It was a great feeling, and I was moaning under my son. My hands were on my boobs, and I was pushing them together hardly. I wanted my son's cum, not only for my white reward but also because I was exhausted!

I was trying so hard, and he kept tit-fucking his mother for a few minutes. But there wasn't any jizz down there! So I knew that I had to try harder because his balls were somehow empty after all the sex.

I released my boobs and put my hands on his waist. I pushed him toward my face, and he moved a little. His monster cock was touching my face, so I opened my mouth for him. He made a moan and closed his eyes. I was sure that he is really horny then.

My blowjob started but didn't last a lot. After just a few seconds, he was in my throat, and I was giving him a deep face fuck!

"Mmmm," I cried as he was penetrating my defenseless mouth.

I relaxed my face and my throat. I let my son have his way with me. I was enjoying his rough face-fucking, and I closed my eyes.

Lu kept fucking my skull for a few minutes, grabbing my hair, slowing his movements, and repeat again. I was delighted with his handling because he was aware of my discomforts and cared about my mouth (That was new!)

After 15 minutes of facefucking, I heard the clock sound. It was 00:00. I felt his cock stopped in my mouth as he listened to the sound. My makeup was completely ruined and my face was totally sloppy.

* It's not happening, mom *

"It's not happening, mom," he told me as he pulled his cock out of my mouth. "I think I can't cum anymore!"

"N... No, no" I wiped my mouth and grabbed his body. "I won't leave you like this. You will have lots of pain if these are not empty." I cupped his big balls gently.

"I know, but what can we do?" He told me as he wiped the sweat from his face. "We tried a tight pussy, a great pair of tits, and the best mouth in the world" he leaned and kissed my lips. "Nothing happened after 30 minutes, Mona!"

"We still have another option, big guy!" I whispered mischievously.

"Come on, you sexy MILF!" He smiled at me. "I won't hurt you anymore, not tonight at least."

"You did anyway" I grabbed his cock and kissed his cockhead one more time. "It wrecked my back hole today; I need proper care tomorrow anyhow!"

"But..."

I made his sentence unfinished and pulled his shirt. I kissed him passionately.

"Be a good boy, shut up and fuck your mother in the ass!"

Lu's eye filled with lust again. He positioned himself at the right place and put my legs on his shoulder. I was a tiny toy for his masculine body.

He leaned and started to kiss my ass! My son was licking his mom's asshole again, and I was alive already.

* Don't wait too much, sweety *

"Don't wait too much, sweety," I shouted at him. "Mommy's prepared today."

He licked my anal hole for a few seconds and grabbed his cock with his hand. Then, he put his cockhead on my backdoor entrance and kissed my legs. I was totally open for him, and I think it was a "Deep-Stick" position: you can fuck really deep in this position!

I love the look he gives me as he's about to enter my rear hole. He pushed his cock with a gentle movement, but it was too much for me. I moaned and jumped in pain, but I didn't want him to stop. My baby needed this!

"Oh yes, yes," I groaned as he moved again. "Fuck mommy's ass one more time, you big MOTHERFUCKER!"

My son pushed more and more, and the pain was more and more for his mother! Finally, he made it halfway through, and I was tearing apart again. I didn't want him to stop. My baby needed this!

"More baby, more. Mommy needs more."

With a final push, he shoved his cock aggressively in me, and I felt him in my bowels again. I was in a lot of pain, but I didn't want him to stop. My baby needed this!

"Fuck, yeah, That's it. Start fucking your fucking WHORE!"

It was the last thing I remember! He was fucking my ass, and I was somehow passed out because of the pain and desire. My son was anal-fucking me for the third time in a day, and it was too much for my virgin ass. I didn't remember anything for a few minutes, and then I heard a popping sound.

"Open it, you slut." My son removed his cock out of my ass and came to my face again. "I don't want to make a mess again!" He told me that and put his cock in my mouth.

"Oh, God!" My son shouted as he grabbed my hair and ejaculated on my tongue. "Show it to me before swallowing it, mom! I think I am THICK!"

I opened my mouth and grabbed his cock with my welcoming lips. I had a few inches of his cock in my oral hole, and he was stroking the rest- It was long enough for both of us!

My son released himself in his mother's mouth. It was the weakest shot in his life! His jizz didn't even reach my throat: it landed on my tongue. I opened my eyes and looked at Lu. He was sweating like a horse, but it was apparent that he was satisfied.

I received his three spurts on my tongue, and I controlled myself for not swallowing them! It was a small load but the heaviest I ever had. I jerked his cock a few times and pushed it out of my mouth.

"Oh, God." He groaned as I removed his shaft out of my lips. "I'm going to die after this!"

I opened my mouth, smiled, and showed his small load proudly. He was looking at his mother, with PURE LUST in his sexy eyes. I gulped down my thick reward. It was not like a drink; it was like swallowing gum- It was like eating something warm!

"Oh, Mona!" He shouted in excitement. "I wish I were not exhausted. I can't get enough of THIS!" he rubbed his semi-erect cock on my closed lips.

"I know you can't!" I licked his cock one more time before wiping my mouth. "Get me to the bed, big guy. Mommy can't move with this hole!"

Lu picked me up like a sleepy baby, and we went to my room. We were half-naked, fully relived, and extremely happy!

To be continued...

(Part 6 is the final part!)

12