My Sexual Awakening - BF - Ch. 04

Story Info
FANTASY is so much better than REALITY!
1.1k words
4.24
15.4k
15
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kparc1212
kparc1212
928 Followers

MY SEXUAL AWAKENING - BEST FRIEND -- 2

FANTASY is so much better than REALITY!

Chapter 5 -- Things Keep Changing!

The prequel to this story is under the INCEST CATEGORY -- same title. This is a fictional account; It is a fantasy that never happened.

I got up and dressed the next morning, this time I had a mixture of satisfaction and bewilderment. I walked down the stairs and out the front door knowing my mom and dad were probably in the kitchen having their morning coffee. I just yelled, "I gotta get to school early, see you later." I didn't wait for a reply and literally ran out the front. I had a weird feeling of reservation of seeing my mom and dad at the same time. I just had to avoid that this morning. I headed for school.

As I rounded the corner, I saw Burnie waiting for me. He had an odd look on his face and a half all knowing grin. When I got up to him, he said, "My parents are going up to see my sister this weekend. They won't be back till Sunday night. Come over after school and text your mom saying you're staying with me to keep me company. Tell her they'll be a few other guys over; we're going to geek-out on computer games. She'll buy that."

I just went through the motions the rest of the day. I didn't see Burnie until he met me outside the school for our daily walk home together.

"Did you text your mom yet?"

"Nope. Not yet."

He stopped and put his hand firmly on my shoulder and sternly asked, "Why the fuck not? Do it now?"

"Okay, okay!" I blurted out as I took out my phone and texted my mom.

A few minutes later she replied, "Okay honey. Have fun! I'll miss you."

We didn't talk as we walked to his house. When we got inside, I followed him up to his room. He turned and looked at me.

He asked, "Want to do it again?" and not even waiting for my reply he kicked off his chucks, started to unbuckle his pants, sat on the bed, and pull them off. He then stood back up and took off his shirt.

I just stood there looking at him.

"Well?" He asked.

I looked up at him and then at his dick which was already semi-hard and got on my knees. He took a step toward me, so his dick was only inches from my face. I opened my mouth, leaned forward and sucked the head of his circumcised helmet into my mouth.

He moaned; "God Jimmy, that feels so good!"

I looked up at him and he smiled down at me. Suddenly he took a step back and my mouth made a popping sound as his cock pulled out of my mouth.

He said, "I have an idea" as he walked briskly out of the room. I heard a door open on the other side of the hall and he yelled, "Take all your clothes off and come into my sisters' room."

I didn't think, I just stripped and then walked naked to his sisters' room. It felt weird to be walking around his house nude. I went into the room and saw his sisters closet door open and he was standing holding one of her dresses. He held it out to me saying, "Here, put this on."

I balked. "Why?"

"Cause Jimmy, if you're going to suck cock like a girl, why not look like one. Now put it on."

I took the summer dress from him. It was very light cotton fabric. I slipped it over my head and felt it's coolness as it slid down my slender frame. It fell just above my knees.

Burnie grinned, "You look kinda cute, Jimmy, see?" He pointed to the full-length mirror in the room and I was shocked to see me standing there in a dress! I did look like a girl with my long hair.

"Turn around with your back to the mirror and kneel down."

I did as he instructed.

He stepped forward again and positioned his dick inched from my face. "Well?"

I opened my mouth and again sucked the helmet of his cock into my mouth. He must have been looking in the mirror. Me on my knees, the back of my head, my long hair, his sisters' dress. He moaned, "OH GOD! YOU LOOK JUST LIKE A GIRL SUCKING MY DICK! God Jimmy, you're a cock sucker. Just like those girls in the vids. DAMN IT FEELS GOOD! HEY WATCH YOUR TEETH!"

I put my lips against his cock and started to suck it and then lick and wash it with my tongue. He then put his hands firmly on my head, tangled his fingers in my hair and started to pump his dick into my FACE! He held my head tightly in place as he used my mouth. OH GOD, HE'S FUCKING MY FACE! My hands were resting on his thighs, I could feel tears running down my cheeks and saliva pouring out of my mouth over my chin.

"GOD YOU LITTLE BITCH!" Burnie moaned he pushed his cock deeper into my mouth and I GAGGED! Then I felt the first pulse of cum hitting the back of my throat! I GAGGED AGAIN, with his cum now flowing out of my mouth over my chin onto the front of his sisters' dress!

My hands were now in the air, fingers spread as he shot load after load of his cum into my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could trying not to gag again.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH! TAKE IT! SUCK MY COCK YOU LITTLE WHORE! DAMN JIMMY! DAMN!"

His dick twitched again in my mouth as the last of his cum spurted out. He now moaned softly, a steady, 'MMMMMMMMM', filed the room. I gently sucked his dick as it began to shrink in my mouth causing him to moan some more. He then pulled back and his limp appendage fell from my mouth.

It was then that I again noticed the taste of his sperm in my mouth. Like the first time I had sucked his dick, it was slightly salty. Its texture was milky and smooth. I swallowed what was in my mouth and looked up at him. He was looking down at me with a grin on his face. He announced, "We're going to do this all-weekend Jimmy! Now take off my sisters' dress, I'll have to wash it before my parents get back and then clean yourself up."

He walked out of the room into the bathroom grabbed a towel and was whipping his cum and my saliva off his dick and his thighs. As he walked past the bedroom again, he looked at me still kneeling on the floor. My face covered with tears, saliva and his cum. "Well, Jimmy, do as I said and then you pick out a dress for the next time."

kparc1212
kparc1212
928 Followers