My Sexual Awakening - BF - Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"BUT IT'S NOT FAIR!"

"I ain't doing it Jimmy boy, I ain't no fag, YOU ARE!" And he laughed at me.

I threatened, "Well maybe I won't suck your cock anymore then."

"Oh yes you will, you little sissy. You can't live without my dick in your mouth."

"But it's just not fair. I want a blow job too."

He chuckled, "Why don't you ask your mom for one, I'm sure she'd do it."

"SHE ALREADY HAS!" As soon as I blurted it out, I knew what I had done!

Burnie stood there with a stunned look on his face, "Your mom gave you a blow job? GOD, no wonder you're perverted. Have you fucked her too?"

Again, I blurted out, "Only once." As if that made it okay!

He just stared at me.

I begged, "Oh please don't tell anyone, please. And GOD, please don't let my mom know I told you. Please Burnie, I'll do anything you want, anytime. You don't ever have to give me a blow job, ever. PLEASE PROMISE!"

He just smiled and replied, "I promise I won't tell anyone that doesn't already know. My mom and dad will be home soon. Get your stuff and leave, queer boy.

I lowered my head. Got my stuff and went home. My mind spinning. What have I done? Oh god, the things I did in the last few days with him. The way I let him use me, abuse me, humiliate, dominate and degrade me and then, WHAT I TOLD HIM! OH GOD! OH GOD! HELP ME! MOMMY I'M SO SORRY! MOMMY, I'M SO SORRY!

My two separate sexual worlds were about to collide.

12