My Sexual Awakening Ch. 15

Story Info
Burnie’s Dark Side.
1.9k words
4.36
10k
9

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers

Dinner was quiet, with Burnie giving my mom a stern look now and then. My mom noticed and avoided making eye contact with him during most of the meal. When we finished, he instructed me clear the table and clean up. He told my mom, as he glared at her, to wait for him in the living room.

I did as told, as did my mom. Burnie went upstairs. I heard him come back down as I carried the last of the dishes into the kitchen.

His voice was raised and just loud enough for me to hear him as he chastised my mom. "You are to NEVER enter a room without my permission, YOU UNDERSTAND ME MOTHER? How dare you watch me with Jenny? Take off the robe and lay there."

I continued to clear the table and clean up, wondering what was happening with my mom in the living room. There were no sounds.

I finally finished and waited for Burnie to call me to join them. About 10 minutes passed in silence.

THEN, A LOUD SLAP! And my mother's muffled cry of PAIN! THEN ANOTHER! ANOTHER! ANOTHER! Each followed with that muffled cry of PAIN! Then, the muffled sound of my mom sobbing.

"Why don't you join us Jenny and see what happens when either one of you do something I'm not happy with."

I walked into the living room to see Burnie holding a ping pong paddle in his hand. He was standing in his boxers, t-shirt and white socks. Then I saw my mom. She was laying naked on her stomach on the coffee table. Her wrists were bound to the front legs of the table by ropes. Her legs were tied to each back leg of the coffee table keeping here ass and pussy exposed. A rope fastened around her knee joints to bottom of the tables leg and another at the top of her thighs holding her ankles in place with the soles of her feet facing up. Her head was hanging down over the end of the coffee table. I could see several large circular red marks on her ass cheeks and the back of her thighs. Her plaintive softly muffled sobbing filled the room.

Burnie was looking down at her. Without looking up he said, "Jenny, go sit in that chair." He pointed to the one directly in front of my mom. I sat down, crossing my legs causing my skirt to rise up my thighs.

Burnie's voice strong and firm. "Look at Jenny mother."

Mom looked up at me. She was sobbing around a red ball gag that was held in place by a black strap fastened around the back of her neck. Her hair framing her face. She looked at me then closed her eyes in humiliation. The now familiar mascara tears streaked down her face to her chin where they mixed with the saliva drooling out of the corners of her mouth around the ball gag.

SLAP! The unexpected sound of the paddle meeting the flesh of my mothers' ass echoed in the room! My mom's muffled scream followed. Her face tensed; eyes clinched tight, fresh tears ran down both sides of her face. Her fingers spread wide apart. Her pink soft lips quivering around the ball gag.

I looked up at Burnie, a sadistic grin on his face as he looked down at my mom's ass and the red rounded welts that he had caused.

He raised the paddle again and struck! AGAIN! My mom's reaction the same. She looked at me during the silence and then with the next strike her eyes shut tight with the pain.

SLAP AGAIN!

SLAP AGAIN!

SLAP AGAIN!

That's when I first noticed that a distinct odor was filling the room. MY MOM'S PUSSY SCENT! MY MOM WAS GETTING OFF ON THE PAIN, HUMILIATION AND DEGRADATION OF BEING DOMINATED BY THIS YOUNG BOY!

"SHIT!" Burnie noticed the smell at the same instance I had. He stepped back and looked at the between of my mom's spread wide thighs.

"GOD JENNY, mom's pussy is dripping down her inner thighs. SHE'S NOTHING MORE THAN A FUCKING PATHETIC WHORE!"

He raised the panel again and slammed it HARD against her ass!

My mom's sobbing continued.

Burnie threw the paddle on the couch and the pulled off his boxers. His cock fully erect, his circumcised bulbous helmet encouraged.

He bent down behind mom, crouching, holding her hips with his hands. He positioned his dick at the tip of mom's pussy and in one push, SHOVED HIS IRON HARD SHAFT COMPLETELY INTO MOM'S CUNT!

Mom's eyed open wide, a gasp escaped around the ball gag. HER WHOLE BODY began to SHIVER! SHE WAS CUMMING! HER BODY, HER SOUL, BETRAYING HER! A SOFT LOW MOAN ESCAPING FROM HER MOUTH AROUND THE GAG!

"OH FUCK! MOM'S PUSSY IS SPASMING AND CLINCHING MY DICK! SHE'S CUMMING! FUCK!"

Burnie held his dick to the hilt inside mom, not moving. A calm expression of satisfaction came over his face.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh", he sighed, enjoying mom's pulsating pussy around his stiff embedded dick. As the spasming slowly ended, mom's body relaxed and she went limp. Her head bowed.

Burnie, slowly eased his still firm cock out of her pussy. Mom sighed as he withdrew from inside her. His cock was coated and dripping from her juices.

He slid his hands from moms' hips running and massaging them over her ass stopping at her ass crack and gently squeezing it open. He smiled at me and then looked down at mom's puckered brown hole. He raised up a little from his crouched position, pointed the wetted helmet cock at the target and in one quick HARD THRUST, EMBALED HIS STEEL GIRDERED COCK TO THE HILT IN MOM'S BUTT!

Her suppressed scream filled the room. She raised her head, eyes clinched shut. Her face contorted in agony as he stretched her asshole to its limits. His grin was fiendish. She struggled against the rope binds. Her scream only pausing to catch her breath. Then she surrendered to the anal invasion. Her scream turned to labored breathing as she tried to relax her ass to accommodate Burnie's young firm thick dick.

He didn't move. Her ass clinched in pain held him in place. I looked up again at his face. It's expression now a mixture of pleasure and dominance.

"AAAHHH, yes mom. You're so fucking tight. JESUS!"

Mom's face still showed signs of pain but not as intense as before. Tears flowed down her face and she drooled heavily from the corners of her mouth. Her lips quivering around the ball gag. Her eyes now open stared ahead as if she was looking through me. Looking at her helpless and subjugated I felt sorry for her, yet she looked so beautiful. I realized my own small dick was firm and sticking up making a tent in my school girl skirt. I bit my lower lip and squirmed in my seat, wanting to play with myself but not daring too, not without my Burnie's permission.

Burnie started to move his hips back slowly easing his cock out of her ass. Mom took a deep breath through her nose as his rod withdrew and with just the tip remaining inside her, he stopped. He looked at me and smiled, then reached up, grabbed a fist full of mom's hair and pulled her head back hard. He slowly pushed his cock back up our mom's ass, she let out a girlish, steady moan. He steadily moved his cock in her bowels, stretching her insides to accommodate his girth. Her breathing steady around the ball gag. The pain subsiding inside her. When Burnie was in again to the hilt he withdrew slowly again and just before he pulled out, he moved back into her ass. This time a little faster and each time after he went faster and faster. He grunted "UUMMPPHH!" and mom responded with a "AAUUGGHH!" each time he penetrated her ass!

I was mesmerized by mom's face as Burnie's assault on her ass continued. It seemed a mixture of both agony and ecstasy. Tears were no longer streaming down her cheeks, but her saliva kept drooling out the around the ball gag.

Burnie bellowed, "Mother, I'm fucking you like a dog, YOU BITCH!" And he laughed as he pulled hard on the hair, he clutched in his hand, forcing her head back further. Her white teeth showing around the red ball gag. His other hand repeatingly slapping her ass. He looked as if he was riding her! Thrusting his cock deep into her bowels. He held her hair firmly, moving her head slightly forward and back with each pump. HE WAS RIDING HER! Mom's head bobbing back and forth! Eyes staring straight ahead, glazed over as if in perfect torment.

"Take off her gag.". Burnie's words shook me. I was so entranced at watching mom's expression as she was being ASS RAPED!

I looked up at him. He added, "WELL?" I uncrossed my legs, stood, stepped over to mom. reached under Burnie's hand that was holding her hair and unbuckled the strap to the ball gag.

I bent down, looked at mom's mouth as i pulled the ball out if her mouth, forcing her teeth wider apart. She GASPED as her head was forced back again as Burnie continued to ride her like a bitch in heat that she was.

"Fuck her face."

I looked up at Burnie. Hunched up, riding mom. Using her hair in his fist like reins.

"Do it. Fuck mom's face."

I raised my skirt. My small stiff dick at the exact level with mom's mouth as if Burnie had planned it. Mom grunting a gasp with each of his thirsts. Her mouth wide open.

I pushed my hips forward, my cock sliding into mom's mouth. I hit the back of her throat when Burnie shoved forward. Her lips so wide apart they weren't even touching my dick. My slim dick sliding past her teeth. She gagged, grunted and gasped with each movement, each thrust. I couldn't see her face; it was hidden by my skirt. But the site of Burnie's fingers tangled in her hair, pulling her head back and him crouched down fucking her like a bitch, were too much!

I moaned loudly, "OH JESUS! I'M GOING TO CUM!"

As if it was a cue, Burnie buried his cock deep into mom's ass, I pushed my entire shaft into her mouth and all three of our bodies tensed together and then RELEASED! My cum spasmed into mom's mouth, flowing in and then pouring out. Burnie emptying his balls in her ass, coating her inside with his warm, wet, milky fluid. Mom's whole-body shivering in a quaking shudder!

All three of us in multiple, mutual orgasm! Our combined body and sex odors filling the room as we shared our own and each other's climax!

Burnie let go of mom's hair, letting her head fall forward. I moved back, letting my dick fall out of mom's mouth. I fell back onto the chair. Mom's head down, her hair covering her face. I could see cum and saliva dripping to the floor. She let out a week sigh as Burnie let his limp cock slip out of her ass. Burnie sat on the floor behind her watching his cum ooze out of her ass, running down her inner thighs and mixing with her pussy juices.

All three of us exhausted. Me, sitting in the chair, Burnie on the floor behind mom and mom tied like a pig to the coffee table.

I thought, 'this all started because my mom had too much to drink one night and sucked her little boys dick.'

kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers